He Wasn't A Jerk Online (He W...

By onedirectiion_

⁑⁑⁑ EDITING AS OF MARCH 2019 ⁑⁑⁑ [Winner in the 2012 Watty Awards for Undiscovered Gems]: ★ Read at your own... More

He Wasn't A Jerk Online (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Questions Page - Number One
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Questions Page - Number Two
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
SEQUEL INFORMATION!!
Special Chapter - Chapter Twenty-One: Louis P.O.V
REVISED EDITION OF HWAJO

Chapter Eight

125K 2.7K 597
By onedirectiion_

This chapter was written when I was pissed off, excuse me if it's bad.

Just to let you all know, I do not copy stories. I would never ever disrespect an author like that. Just making that clear, not calling anyone out.

Victoria- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56393269

Only victoria's outfit today, I might add the others later on.

Chapter Eight

Something wet woke me up this morning.

I rolled over to my left side and peered at the digital clock on my nightstand that read 6:30am. I groaned and threw the duvet cover off of me and walked over to the far wall and flicked on my lightswitch. Within seconds my room was filled with light, casting shadows and showing me things clearer.

I walked over to my closet and picked out a white short-sleeved t-shirt that had 'I ♥ Cats'(Just to piss off my mom and Biscuit a little bit, though I'm not sure if he can understand), a pair of washed skinny jeans with rips running down both thighs, a pair of red vans and my favorite key necklace.

 I was in the middle of applying my light makeup which was just some eyeliner, and chapstick when Biscuit came trotting into my room. I groaned at the sight of him and walked over to my bed, where he was perched ontop of the covers. I shooed him off of the bed so I could make my bed, and he reluctantly jumped off, and landed somewhat on his feet.

I pulled back the top of the cover, only to have my hand collide with something wet .. something yellow .. oh god -

"You did not just pee on my bed," I said and looked over to where he sat before I shooed him off, "Twice!"

Biscuit simply stared at me with those big round, chocolate colored puppy eyes. I shrieked and sped walked to the nearest bathroom, pumping a ton of soap onto my hands and then running them under warm water. When I walked into my bedroom Biscuit wasn't there anymore and I sighed in relief.

I stripped off the covers on my bed and balled them up, making sure my hands weren't anywhere near the dog pee and walked the covers down to the laundry room, leaving my mother to wash the sheets. It's her dog, therefore it's her mess.

"Victoria?" Rose's voice make my heart skip a beat because I thought no one was up yet.

"Uh, yeah?" I asked, emerging from the laundry room.

Rose was standing before me in a pair of pink Victoria's Secret sweatpants, a gray short sleeved shirt with a pocket over the left breast, and a pair of white fuzzy ankle socks.

"People won't take you seriously in that shirt."

I looked down at my shirt, plucking at the hem of it. What was wrong with it? To be honest, I thought it was pretty funny seeing as I didn't really want a dog, and we got one just yesterday.

Rose shook her head, "Nevermind. I'm going to make breakfast, want any?"

I nodded eagerly, Rose was a pretty good cook, better than my mom and better than me. I would probably burn down the house by just boiling water if I tried to cook.

                                                                          ~*~

"What are you even wearing?" Ava asked me, once I got to my locker this morning.

I looked down at my I love cats t-shirt and opened my mouth to reply before she cut me off, "You know what? Nevermind I really don't want to know."

I knitted my eyebrows together and opened my locker, turning my head slightly to look at her, "What do you mean?"

She laughed humorlessly,"I know your a blonde and all but I didn't think you were stupid."

"Hey Victoria, nice shirt. I guess I have to stop hitting on you from now on." Another voice commented.

I looked up, my hand in mid-air, a English book in my hand. I let out a long sigh and slammed my locker only to come face to face with Louis who was smirking at me. I took in his outfit, a pair of navy blue sweatpants, a white polo shirt and a pair of white converse.

"Why is everyone against this shirt!?" I asked frantically, pulling on the strap on my backpack nervously.

"You don't get it do you?" Louis asked, amusement clouded his blue eyes over.

"Nope she doesn't. She's a typical blonde." Ava commented, playing around on her iphone.

"Here, let me explain it to you," Louis said then cleared his throat as if he was about to give a speech, "Another name for cat's is a pussy cat. Take out the cat in that word and you get Pussy. Pussy being in this case a vagina, and in this case your shirt just tells everyone your a lesbian."

I grunted in annoyance, wishing I hadn't wore this shirt today. Louis sighed infront of me and stuck his hands in his sweatpant pockets before speaking,

"Come on, I have a jumper I'm not using to today in my locker you could wear." He told me, and jerked his head, a gesture for me to follow.

Once we reached his locker, he quickly put in his combination, banged his locker once and it swung open. I watched as he pulled out a maroon colored Hollister Cali. jumper out of his locker and handed it to me.

"Thanks," I muttered and pulled the jumper over myself.

He nodded, "Your welcome,"

He was being too nice, not the real Louis ..

"I just did it so I can hit on you without people think that your a lesbian and that's why your turning me down," He continued his sentence and then ended it with a laugh at the end.

"Ha ha, very funny Louis. Just keep walking okay."

                                                                         ~*~

I walked into my house to find Rose sitting in the living room in a pair of shorts, a sweater shirt with the British flag printed on it, and a pair of black hightop converse.

"Hey," I said and set my back down on the sofa opposite of her.

She looked up from the TV, "Hey."

"Where's the little monster?" I asked, taking a seat next to her on the couch.

She muted the TV and shifted on the couch so she was now facing me, "Your mom took him for a walk a few minutes ago. So with his short attnetion-span, they should be back soon."

I nodded and pulled out my phone as Rose unmuted the TV and turned her attention back to Criminal Minds. I logged onto my AIM app, looking to see if any of my contacts were online - well I was looking to see if Singing4life24 was online to be exact. I scrolled down to the S's to see the little gray bubble, saying he was offline.

I groaned quietly and decided to text Ava instead of waiting for that mystery guy to come on.

'Do you know when we're supposed to meet up again for the project?'

'No, text Louis maybe he would know ;)'

'Ava, I'm not texting Louis, he would read into that saying 'Oh so you like me now' or whatever *_*'

'LOL, he probably would. Well I need to go, I'm visiting my grandparents today, I'll text you later x'

After exiting out of the text messages and deleting some, my phone started to vibrate in my hand. Thinking it was another text, I unlocked my phone ready to reply to Ava, but it wasn't.

Singing4life24 is online

Those three words will be the death of me because he will give me a heart attack one day. Whenever I see he's online, or he's chatted me, my heart doesn't want to stop trying to jump out of my chest - cheesy? I know. But it's true, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Singing4life24: Hey love. :)

JustaDancerx: Hello. :D

Singing4life24: How are you on this fine day?

JustaDancerx: I'm pretty good, how are you?

Singing4life24: Same here love. So how's that new doggy? :D

JustaDancerx: Oh, you mean the monster? Biscuit's not so good.

Singing4life24: Biscuit ....?

JustaDancerx: Thats what my mum named him. -.-

Singing4life24: Lol love, thats classic! xD

JustaDancerx: I wish I could stay and talk but my friend and I have to start dinner for mum and her mum. Talk to you later. :)

Singing4life24: Bye lovely x

"So what should we make? Pasta or Mac and Cheese?" Rose asked, examining the noodle package in her hand.

"Um, Pasta. My mum doesn't like Mac and Cheese." I said, and took a pot from the overhead cabinet and filled it up with water.

"We need to boil the water first, then put the noodles in to cook." Rose said, and took the pot from me and put it on a burner on the stove.

"Now what?" I asked, looking at the water that wasn't doing anything.

"Now, we wait."

"I don't like waiting." I muttered, playing with the hem of Louis jumper I forgot to give back to him.

"Hey, whose jumper is that?"

"Mine," I mumbled, not wanting to tell her it was Louis and he gave it to me so I wouldn't be accused of being a Lesbian when I wasn't.

"I've never seen you wear it." She pointed out, picking up Biscuit who was kneeding her leg.

"Its uh .. new?" I said, but it came out more as a question than an answer.

"If you say so," She said and stroked Biscuit's head.

He gave out a happy yelp when she scratched behind his ears which she smiled to. I sighed dramatically and looked at the pot again - seriously, how long does it take for stupid water to boil!? We're not making a five star meal here.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, and I reluctantly fished it out, glancing up at Rose who was cooing over the stupid puppy. My breath caught in my throat once I read the message, I mean sure he's hit on me a ton of times, but he's never said anything like that before. I re-read the message one more time to make sure I didn't need glass or anything,

You looked hot in my jumper today, keep it - Louis

                                                                         ~*~

Hello my lovely fans and readers! :)

I wrote half of this yesterday and half today, so excuse my work if it is horrible. I was really ticked off yesterday because of a rude commenter accusing me of stealing my stories. No, you cannot know her username because I don't want her to get rude messages or ganged up on like some of my fans did yesterday to her - but they were different and thank you whoever helped with the girl, I love you you.

The past is in the past, I forgive everyone because I'm a freaking nice person and I can't be mean to a single person unless they make me snap.

Okay, enough with that, THANK YOU ALL. 5,000 READS ON THIS STORY IN JUST A FEW WEEKS IS AMAZING. <3

You people are to amazing.

Lots of love,

Michelle.

Yeah, use the name all you'd like now that you know it xD

Video: Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You. I love this song so much. <3

Picture: Rose as Kat Graham

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 487 26
Louis has always known he was a carrier but what happens when he has trouble getting pregnant "its ok baby, we can try IVF again next month" harry sa...
1.5M 74.9K 34
Christian Hendrix's story (straight out of Coffee And Papers) * * * His heart was broken by the rejection from his one true love and now, a possible...
678K 21.9K 65
|Completed| "NO! Tell me it’s a joke. Please tell me you are kidding" Losing your family isn't easy to cope with specially when the remaining want yo...
50.6K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...