ChaosDimension Neptunia

Galing kay XxFlame_HazexX

After getting sucked in by the chaos emeralds, Alex is now stuck with the goddesses as he finds a way to reco... Higit pa

Bio
Departing An Old Life
A Confrontation With The Others
Alex vs. White Heart
Alex vs. Green Heart
Alex vs Black Heart
The Mangekyou Awakens
The Gamindustri Adventure Begins
The Land Of Green Pastures, Leanbox
A Calamity(Leanbox II)
Leanbox III(Judge's Attack)
Leanbox IV/Finale(Final Moments with Vert)
Lowee I(Arrival+White Emerald)
Lowee II(Bonding with Rom)
Lowee III(Rom Kidnapped+Talk with Ram)
Lowee IV(Rising Hatred)
Lowee V(Curse Mark Awaken)
Lowee VI/Finale(Final Moments With The Loweean CPU's)
Lastation I(Arrival)
Lastation II(Hanging with Uni)
Lastation III(Realization, To The Junkyard)
Lastation IV(Alex vs Brave)
Lastation V(Fending Off The Rest)
Lastation VI/Finale(Final Moments With Lastation Sisters)
Decision Time
Planeptune I(The Cloaked Figure)
Planeptune II(Purple Heart Challenged)
Planeptune III(Alex vs Purple Heart)
Planeptune IV/Finale(Brave's Last Stand)
ASIC Battle I(Tricked)
ASIC Battle II(Sacrificed)
ASIC Battle III(The Former Goddess's Gifts)
ASIC Battle IV(The EMS Awakens)
ASIC Battle V/Finale(The Last Stand)
Epilogue(A Truth Revealed)
Special(New Power+Hidden Goddess)

Arrival Into A New Life

1.6K 24 18
Galing kay XxFlame_HazexX

'Where am I, what happened, where did I land, and most importantly, WHY AM I IN GREAT PAIN'

Those were the words Alex said in his head as he was just waking up. As he woke up he noticed a lot of things different.

The room looked way more advanced than his, it was a creamy color compared to his usual black and grey, and when looking out the window, instead of seeing a bright moon over the country side, it was a lively sun over a technological wonderland.

"Where am I? Seriously, this is the first time in a while the emeralds did this." Alex said. Then the door opened.

"Oh good your awake" said a girls voice.

She had long light congo-pink hair with matching congo-pink eyes. She wore a tan-white wool sweater top with and matching arm warmers and boots, but with fuzzy balls at the top. She also wore a red plaid skirt, a black choker with a small heart on it, black-brown knee-socks with light pink heart cut frills, carried a black hip purse, and heart shaped buttons. Her headband, purse, and heart on the choker had noticeable C logo.

"Oh, you were looking over me?" Questioned Alex. "Of course, my names Compa. Anyways me and Iffy were out on quests when we found you laying on the floor unconscious. We also saw 7 colored orbs float around you and fly off in different directions." She said.

'Great, a goose chase to find all emeralds, just what I needed' Alex said in his mind

"Thank you for taking care of me, I should get going." Alex got up from the bed, however, Compa held him down with ease. "No wait, your not fully recovered yet so you can't go outside, you are however recovered enough too look around the Basilicom." Alex looked confused "Basilicom?" Alex asked.

Compa then had a look of realization. "Oh yeah I forget to ask, which nation do you come from, Histoire was looking for you but you didn't come out in any of the nations records." Alex looked worried "Oh, well um" 'Crap, she's gonna find out that I don't belong here.'

Alex took a while to reply leaving Compa to this "Wait, I think I realized it know." 'Oh Crap' Though Alex. "If you weren't in any records, and if you don't remember then, You must have amnesia, right?"

Alex looked shocked, 'She saved me without even realizing it. Okay Alex go along with her plan.' Alex had a sigh of relief and then opened his mouth.

"Oh yeah, my amnesia. I even forgot about it, must be that strong." Compa nodded her head "Then that explains it. Well come on I want to introduce you to my friends." Compa then grabbed his shoulder and dragged him out of the room in a happy manner.

After a while they made it to the main room to hear "NEPTUNE, TURN OFF THAT CONSOLE AND GET TO WORK NOW!" Shouted another girl. 'I have a feeling I'm the only boy here' mentally thought Alex as they entered the living room.

What Alex saw was a couple of things.  1. A tiny fairy on a book.

Her hair was tied into two blonde pigtails at medium length along with a purple and orange headdress accompanied by a hat with the letter N in the center. Her dress was what seemed to be a purple graduate gown along with designs that had orange coloring that was open shouldered as well as having a teal tie. Her leg-wear consisted of thigh high socks and white shoes with green circles with a black lining on the center.

Normally he'd be shocked but since this is a different dimension he expected it.

2. A girl sitting on the floor playing some kind of game.

(Neptune: Hey it's me! Bask in all of my great glory!)
(You need to get out! Now!)
(Neptune: Yeah yeah! You know you like me!)

This girl had short lilac hair with bangs that reached down to her collar bone and purple eyes. In her hair she wore white hair-clips in the shape of D-pads and around her neck was a choker that had a light blue D-pad symbol on it. She wore a mostly white hoodie dress that had a light purple hood, strings that look like controller plugs, and two huge purple and white pockets with purple D-Pad symbols on them. The sleeves had two light blue strips going all the way down while the front of the hoodie only contained one. The ends of the sleeves and the bottom of the hoodie had dark and light purple stripes. The zipper emblem and the back of the hoodie had a purple letter "N" to represent the first symbol of her name. She wore light blue and white striped thigh high socks with frills at the tops.

The fairy seemed mad at her for some reason. 'Probably just laundry' Thought Alex.

And finally, 3. Another girl in the kitchen looking in the fridge.

This girl had long light purple hair with a single D-pad hair clip and violet eyes and wore a white, button up sailor uniform with purple designs and a yellow ribbon being held together by the N-emblem. She wore thigh high socks with pink and white stripes.

All three girls were too busy too notice the boy so he and Compa walked to the kitchen table. Alex had asked  Compa but they were doing but she simply said they were waiting for somebody.

As if on cue the door opened to reveal another girl. 'I really am the only boy here.' Alex somberly thought.

This girl was a fair-skinned girl with a short physique. Her hair had a pale brown hue and had a length that reached down near her waist. She had sharp, green eyes. On her head was an accessory that looked like two green leaves on the left side of her head. She wore a loose, large, blue coat with silver buttons and trimming that is worn open and looked like it was many sizes too large for her to wear. Being too loose for her, the sleeves reached through her hands. From the shoulder to the elbow level of the sleeves was a orange lightning bolt with white trimming. On each side of the bottom of the sleeves were buttoned-on black cuffs with silver trimming. Her coat also had two pockets on each side of the waist. The lower end of her coat had a brown fur lining. A loose belt strap that held nine cell phone holders attached in the waist line of her coat. In order from the left side of the coat to the right were the colors of the cell phone holders: blue, light blue, green, black, magenta, white, lime green, orange, and light pink. Beneath the open coat, she wore a tank top and a pair of shorts that were black with silver trimming. She had a black belt with silver trimming and was,adorned with a black and silver, diamond-shaped buckle with her name engraved on it, stylized as "IF". She wore medium-length black socks and blue boots with silver trimming that matched her coat.

"Oh, I see he's finally up."said the new girl. "So, what's your name, I only know Compa's." Alex had asked as she smiled. "My name's IF but Compa calls me Iffy." He nodded. "IF's fine for me." IF Then asked, "So what's your name?" "My names Alex. Um, could I know where I am?" Alex asked leading IF to looked a bit unpleased.

"I guess Compa left that out. Well, your in Gamindustri in the nation Planeptune ruled by goddess Purple Heart, more accurately her." Said IF pointing at Neptune leading Alex to take a double take before saying to IF, "No way that little girl is a goddess, right?" IF replied back with, "Trust me, she is, it's just she is in her human form right now, once you see her transformed, you'll be convinced." He nodded back, "Alright, I'll take your word for it."

After finishing her rant to Neptune, the fairy finally took notice of Alex bringing along the attention of Neptune and her sister as well. "I see, he's finally up. Sorry for ignoring you earlier." Said Histoire as she bowed. "It's ok..... Um" "Oh right, my names Histoire. Oracle of Planeptune." "Thanks for the clarification Histoire."

Alex then turned his attention toward the Planeptune sisters. "And you two are?" "My names Neptune, the greatest protagonist of all protagonists and the greatest goddess of all of Gamindustri so you remember it buster!" Neptune said pointing a finger at Alex causing him to sweatdrop. "Alright, right, then." He said. In his mind however, 'She's insane.'

(Neptune: He just can't handle my awesomeness!)
(Awesomeness? That's a bigger lie than when Sakura told Naruto she loved him.)
(Neptune: *gasps* How dare you!)
(My story so suck it up.)

"And you?" Alex asked looking at the other girl. "My name's Nepgear. I'm the younger sister of Neptune and CPU Candidate for Planeptune." "Wait, IF told me about a goddess but, a CPU?" Histoire quickly answered, "CPU is another name for goddess. It means Console Patron Unit. I'll teach you more later on." "Thanks Histoire."

Neptune suddenly interjected. "It seems like an end to Chapter 2 of the main story!" "What the hell are you getting a-"

THE END

(Of course it was you.)
(Neptune: Haha! Your welcome!)

Next Time: A Confrontation With The Others

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

61.6K 852 27
You just a ordinary teen who goes to school to chat and play with your friends until a portal appears at the school field and suck you into a world c...
53.5K 399 26
after the accident of Noire and she totally recovered, some goddess suddenly feel fall in love with a stranger of the dimension. But, she find anothe...
17.2K 313 21
WARNING BEFORE YOU START READING: This is a story that is, essentially, a story about the writer, me, "hooking up" with Plutia from Hyperdimension Ne...
30.5K 382 86
This is a fanfic for the Hyperdimension games, please note that any particular event is not CANON and is subject to change. Anyway lets get Nep...