Morro's Wish

By Master-of-Chaos

A Young Morro wishes for his hearts desire to be apart of Sensei Wu's family. Meanwhile (Y/N) stops a robbe... More

Chapter 1: Morro's Wish.
Chapter 3: A trail of renegade clothing.
Chapter 4: Medicine
Chapter 5: Lullaby
Chapter 6: Wheels of Destiny.
Chapter 7: Mr Wu and Morro's Mummy.
Chapter 8: Rare, Precious and Beautiful.
Chapter 9: Oh, Brother.
Chapter 10: Never take your eyes off your opponent.
Chapter 11: Dinner And A Fight.
Chapter 12: 3 P.O.V
Chapter 13: A Guardian Angel hidden in the shadows.
Chapter 14: Birthmark.
Chapter 15: Sleep.
Chapter 16: An Ethical Dilemma.
Chapter 17: Unfamiliar Emotions.
Chapter 18: Unwelcome Guests.
Chapter 19: The Heated Indoor Pond.
Chapter 20: Troubled Moments.
Chapter 21: Sweet dreams and a time traveller's dilemma.
Chapter 22: It's called fruit.
Chapter 23: "Morro?! Morro?! Where are you?!"
Chapter 24: Truth Serum Fever.
Chapter 25: The Fever Continues.
Chapter 26: The Fever Strikes Again!
Chapter 27: Fever's end.
Chapter 28: Time waits for no one.
Chapter 29: Anchor.
Chapter 30: Brothers vs Brothers.

Chapter 2: Stay For Dinner.

5.6K 171 193
By Master-of-Chaos

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Hiimyourfriendmeep who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a serious problem with one ending. That lead to this a cute story about young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past____

Young Sensei Wu's face was red as Kai's suit over what Morro had just said. "Well, singing is what I do for a living." (Y/N) said with a shrug not understanding what was so imbasing about what Morro had just said.

"You have a very pretty voice, nice lady." Young Morro said with a smile. "People call me (Y/N)." (Y/N) informed the cute future ghost warrior before turning around to leave once more.

"Sensei ask her to dinner." Morro instructed his teacher. "W-what?" Young Wu asked his student.

"Ask Miss (Y/N) to stay for dinner." Young Morro huffed at him.

"That how one of the other students parents meet. It can work for you." Young Morro continued to explain to his Sensei unaware that (Y/N) had already left.

Young Morro was disappointed that (Y/N) had left before his Sensei could ask the pretty lady to join them for dinner.

Young Wu, on the other hand, was still a little red-faced from his pupils attempt at getting him a girlfriend he could only be thankful that his brother was off training and not here to witness this embarrassing moment in Wu's life.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past____

It was about a week later till young Morro and Young Wu ran into (Y/N) once again.

"Alright, Morro." Young Wu addressed him as they came to a stop in front of a store.

Young Morro couldn't read the sign but he knew from experience that it had to be a tea shop- so of course they were stopping here. "I need to buy some tea wait here and don't move, okay?" The young sensei told him.

"Okay!" Young Morro acknowledged not really wanting to go into the tea shop anyway. The Spinjitzu Master went into the store causing the little bell above the door to jingle.

"Oh, look who's decided to grace us poor little street rats with his presence once again?" A cruel voice cut through the air.

Young Morro moaned and turned to face two older kids that had apparently been watching him from the alley. That bell might as well have been a dinner bell for hungry wolves.

"What do you want?" Young Morro snapped trying to sound brave. "Oh, I'm sorry. Are we not allowed to talk you anymore? Too good for us now?" The taller boy taunted.

"We thought you were dead." The taller boy said as he continued mock Morro. "Didn't realize you'd become a pet."

"A pet?" Morro murmured looked down at himself wishing the two older boys would just leave him alone.

"Oh, please. We saw the way you looked at him. You think he actually cares about you." The shorter boy spat as he flicked Morro on the forehead causing Morro to cry out.

The boys laughed towering over the younger boy. "Guys like that help kids like us to stroke their own egos." The taller boy condescendingly explained as Morro glared up at him as he rubbed his forehead.

"You're some fancy toy and when he gets bored of you he's going to kick you out like the stray dog you are." The smaller boy snickered and shoved Morro over.

The two older boys overwhelmed him in seconds. Morro screamed as one boy grabbed him and pushed his face into the ground, blood immediately gushing out of his nose as the boys kicked and punched him.

While all little Morro could do to try and protect himself was throw his tiny arms over his head as he curled up in a ball.

"Morro!" (Y/N) shouted out as she turned the corner and saw what was going on both boys were apparently only brave enough to gang up on the little boy and bolted the moment (Y/N) appeared.

(Y/N) smiled sadly at Morro before scooping him up in her arms. Morro sighed in relief then stiffened when (Y/N) gingerly picked him up off the ground so she could survey his body for injuries.

"Don't worry they'll get theirs." (Y/N) said tilting Morro's head this way and that to determine if Morro's nose was broken.

Morro was shocked and horrified to find that angry tears sprung to his eyes at the memory of those cruel words. "You're just a fancy toy."

Morro blinked the tears away as he fingered the rips in his now bloody shirt. As he wiped his face with the back of his hand so the blood wouldn't leak into his mouth.

"Come on I'll take you back home and get you cleaned up." (Y/N) said carrying Young Morro to the monastery.

When the young Spinjitzu Master finally emerged from the tea shop he was shocked to discover that Morro was no when to be found.

The Young Master Wu frantically searched the streets looking for his young pupil. the young Spinjitzu Master even stopped people on the street to ask if they had seen the young boy but no one had seen the little boy.

It was getting dark and cold the young Spinjitzu Master headed back home to retrieve a lantern to help him search in the dark for the missing boy only to discover the monastery's lights were on.

The young Spinjitzu Master was in shock when he barged in to see (Y/N) and a bandaged Morro in one of his Sensei shirts sitting around a small campfire roasting fish together.

"Sensei!" Young Morro cheered holding up the hem of Sensei Wu's shirt so he could properly run over to the Spinjitzu Master.

Sensei Wu immediately hugged Morro tightly causing Morro to yelp. Sensei Wu quickly let go. "Sorry Morro but what happened why are you bandaged up and wearing my shirt?" The young Sensei questioned his student.

Morro became very quiet not wanting to speak. (Y/N) saw this and answered for him. "It's you fault Wu." (Y/N) called out as she tested one of the fish to see if it was ready to be eaten yet.

"Pardon me?" Young Sensei Wu asked the girl while Morro just stared at the ground.

"You left him alone on the street and a pair of thieves attacked him. Your lucky that I was passing by with the fish I caught." (Y/N) said offhandedly as she continued to watch over the fire.

Morro started to sniffle and Sensei Wu got down on his knees to look Morro in the eyes as he apologised to the boy.

Morro gave his Sensei a quick hug and led Sensei Wu to the fire and the freshly cooked fish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.7K 96
๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐๐‰๐€๐†๐Ž ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘!! โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ โœถ . เฃช ื… ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด...
1K 56 20
The ninja have once again saved Ninjago. But now a dangerous threat has come and taken over Lloyd's body. A ghost named Morro, who is not only the Ma...
459 3 38
CREDIT GOES TO @ccfanwriter THIS IS A COLLABORATION STORY, WE WROTE THIS BOOK TOGETHER. Join the ninja on a whole new adventure outside of Ninjago. A...