๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•ช ยป ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™...

By mundanez

"Describe your dream guy in 5 words or less." "Well, I can do you one better. I can describe him in 2 words:... More

cast
KATALINA PEREZ
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
ONE HUNDRED
100k reads
SEQUEL

SIXTY NINE

5.2K 126 21
By mundanez

Kat was beyond excited.

Her and Tom's first month anniversary had finally come around.

The only bad thing was that they were both too busy with work to visit the other- or so they thought.

After begging her manager to let her escape the video shoot for the day. Kat found herself on a 2 hour flight super early in the morning.

She had never been more grateful to be in Spain than she was in that moment.

The flight went by fast considering and the next thing she knew she was in a car with the twins.

"Thanks so much for doing this, guys."

"Of course," Harry smiled, "And here's the key to Tom's flat."

"I'm so excited," Kat beamed, "You think he's up yet?"

"It's eight o'clock in the morning. If he's up, something's wrong with him."

Kat only chuckled to herself when Sam sighed dramatically, "Shall we get breakfast first before we drop you off?"

"Surely eating will be the last thing on your mind when you and Tom reunite."

Kat slapped the back of Harry's head, "You're like ten, stop."

Harry only stuck his tongue out as he rubbed the back of his head.

"You sure Tom won't wake up anytime soon?"

"The earliest he'll wake up is 10. We've got time."

Kat reluctantly agreed, the three enjoying their time together before she found herself inside Tom's apartment.

Tessa was there to greet her the second she opened the door but luckily, she didn't make any noise to wake Tom up.

She was quick to run to Tom's room, leading the way for Kat to follow where, surely enough, a shirtless Tom was in bed.

Seeing him fast asleep, Kat resisted the urge to just pounce on him because of how adorable he looked.

She instead opted in taking photos- ones that would go in her personal archive before sitting on the bed beside him.

Tessa was laying in her bed in the corner instead of her normal spot on bed next to Tom and just watched Kat caress his hair and look down at him lovingly.

He was definitely a heavy sleeper. And as much as she wanted to wake him up, she remembered of how tired he's been these past couple days after working non-stop.

Even with filming done, the work never stopped.

So, Kat stood right back up and went to the kitchen where she made a breakfast with all his favorites before placing it on a tray and going back into his room.

She grabbed his phone, quick to type the passcode in after it didn't recognized her face and going straight to his alarms.

Seeing the multiple alarms set to go off in just a couple minutes, she quickly shut them off and set both the tray and phone to the side as she laid in bed next to him.

She started leaving trails of kisses on his neck, moving up to his lips.

After the first peck, Tom's lips puckered momentarily, making Kat giggle once she realized he was still very much asleep.

This time she placed another kiss on his lips that lasted longer.

She only pulled away when she felt him stir a bit.

Tom groaned quietly, stretching and turning to the other side.

At that point, Kat rolled her eyes, moving to straddle him and grab a hold of his face, placing her lips on his again.

Tom was surprised to say the least, now definitely awake.

He, of course, was prepared to freak out but he could also recognize that scent anywhere.

Marc Jacobs' Daisy perfume with a hint of lavender could only mean one thing: Kat.

In an instant, he flipped them over, Kat now pinned against the bed as he looked down at her wide-eyed.

"Am I- is this a dream?"

"No," Kat giggled, "This isn't a dream, Tommy. I'm here."

Tom laughed, leaning down to kiss her again, making her smile as she placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him back.

When he pulled away, he shook his head, laughing, "I can't believe this- what are you doing here? I thought you were filming your new music video?"

"I am. But I managed to get a day off and since Spain isn't too far from here I thought... why not visit? Especially for this very special day."

Tom smiled brightly, pecking her lips before releasing her hands and rummaging through his nightstand.

Kat sat up a bit, confused, but gasped when she saw that famous Tiffany box.

"You didn't."

"I did," Tom smiled proudly, "Happy one month, darling."

"We said no presents!"

"I already got it before we said no presents."

"Tom!" Kat groaned but he shoved the box into her hands.

"Just take it, babe."

She took the box, slowly opening it, only to frown, "You aren't allowed to give me presents for the whole year."

"What?" he laughed, "Why?"

"This is too expensive!"

"There's no price tag- how would you know?"

"It's Tiffany! Of course it's expensive!" Kat chuckled as she took the bracelet out to examine it.

"Do you like it?" he asked nervously.

She gave him a look, "I love it."

"So it's not too cheesy that I got you a letter T?"

"No, I feel like Gabriella Montez actually," she giggled, "In fact, I want to wear it right now. Put it on me please."

Tom smiled brightly as he put it on her, Kat pulling him into a kiss the moment it was on.

He kissed back eagerly, pushing her to lay back again before settling between her legs.

It was when he started to lift her shirt up that she was snapped back into reality.

"Uh uh," she protested, pushing him back, leaving him shocked.

"What?"

"You gave me your present now I give you yours- no matter how sucky it looks compared to it."

Tom raised an eyebrow as she reached over, placing the tray on his lap.

"No offense baby, as good as this looks, I'd rather eat something else."

"You pig!" she gasped as she stood up, "You are going to eat that breakfast and appreciate it cause I worked hard on it."

"If I eat this can we resume to what we were about to do before you rudely pushed me away and called me a pig?"

"I'll think about it," Kat smirked as she began to walk towards his door, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go feed Tessa. I'm sure she'll appreciate what I made for her."

The second she heard her name, Tessa got up, her tail wiggling as she followed Kat out.

Tom smiled to himself, taking a bite into his french toast, excited for her to come back.

Once she didn't return after he finished eating, he grew annoyed and left the bed to look for her.

He stopped short seeing Kat sitting on top of the counter, not wearing what she was wearing moments ago but rather something very revealing.

The red robe barely covered the lingerie she bought at a little store in Spain before she came to England.

Kat was frowning though when she put her phone away.

"Why the hell did my sister just call me mad as hell that flower people kept ringing the doorbell at six am?"

Tom smiled sheepishly, "I missed sending you the bracelet on time so I was planning on surprising you with flowers."

"At six am?"

"I wanted to surprise you! Like you're surprising me apparently."

Before Tom could take another step towards her, Kat held out a hand to stop him.

"My surprises cost 200 at most. How much did yours cost?"

"That's not important. What's important is we only have a day together and you're wasting it with all this chatter."

"Well, why the hell did you send it to my house? I'm in Spain."

"You wouldn't have been able to take it home!"

"And..."

"And I don't have a clue how to order flowers in Spanish."

Kat laughed, shaking her head, "Tom-"

She was cut off by her own squeals when Tom managed to grab a hold of her, lifting her easily and carrying her to his bedroom.

Tessa looked up from her food momentarily, only to return to it moments later.

She may have not understood what was going on but she was going to give her human space on this seemingly important day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 902 30
in which he's the one for her, but she's not the one for him ~~~ real life/instagram ~~~ Started: 07/08/19 Completed: 10/14/19
60K 1K 23
[Completed] Your boyfriend stood you up on your anniversary date night. A nice man named Tom Holland saves you from everyone's judgment and pitying l...
171 17 17
A love story between the star and the newbie girl. He fell in love with her beauty, she didn't expect anything. But will their love journey continue...
772K 15.3K 47
Welcome!! This is the sequel to my previous imagines book. Same as the other, this book will be centered around Tom Holland. It contain imagines abou...