Mafia's forced love

By hinashiekh_

ZARYAAB AALAM SHAH (age 29) a ruhless mafia, who thinks he doesnt have a heart .he only knows, how to take wh... More

characters
1.charity function
2 .his attraction
3.feelings
4
5
7:her savior
8: his rules
9
10
11
12
13
support
14
15
epilogue
note

6:her adventure

19.3K 883 12
By hinashiekh_

The reception went well , aaria was looking nothing less than a queen of his kingdom . But he couldnt see the happiness on her face , which should have been on a newly married wife's face . He saw that she forced herself to smile for people .

Aaria wanted to go with his family after reception for somedays .but zaryaab didnt allow it , he knew that it could arise questions in many people's mind .

" i will take you to your father's place in some days ." Zaryaab said to aaria , to which she kept quite .

Zaryaab had planned to visit different countries for their honey moon , but it seemed useless now . He went to the work next day .

Aaria didnt know what she wanted anymore . She just wanted to frustrate and hurt zaryaab as much as she was .

Its been somedays since their reception .aaria was getting really bored , she decided to go for a long drive . " bibi ( mam ) , i can take you where you want to go . Shah g will be angry on us, if you will go alone " a driver came near her and said respectfully .

" no , i dont want anyone with me . And if anyone follows me, i will make sure that you are all punished " aaria said and sat in the car without saying anything else .
Aaria went outside the city area to relax .
The guy didnt know what he should do . When aaria didnt come back for next 3 hours , he decided to inform shah g . It was evening time , when zaryaab got the call .

" hello , shah g , bibi had gone outside without anyone 3 hours ago , she isnt back and her phone is also here " the driver informed scared .
"WHAT ?!!! " zaryaab said . He quickly left and went towards his place . Ahmad was also with him . He knew that how dangerous could it be for her to wander around alone .

When zaryaab entered , most of the servants were standing in the porch area .they understood how serious her security was for their boss.

" why did you even let her take the car of out the gate ? That too without security " zaryaab said in a low voice filled with anger . Zaryaab was feeling really worried , she hadnt even taken her mobile so that he could contact her . The sun had completely went down , and his worry was also increasing with passing time. 

Aaria decided to come back , when the sun started to come down . She was still outside the city , when a cat decided to come infront of her car,she quickly turned it , so that it ended up entering the unpaved area .when she got out to check on the car, she saw that the front tyres were flat " damn!!!" She said kicking the flattened tyre .

There wasnt much cars passing though there also , to her bad luck , there was even less chances of anyone passing through it at night .

She remember that she hadnt even taken her cell phone with her . She was getting more and more worried with each passing minute . The night was falling , taking help from someone wont have been better than inviting trouble herself.

-------------
Next update in some hours :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 3.9K 44
"From today onwards, I will take every decision of your life. What you will eat, where will you go, when will you speak, what you will wear it will b...
1M 56.4K 53
MIRAAN ROHERO(age 30) He belongs to a strong politician family.Along with having ties in the politics , they are also running the underworld.Miraan i...
1.4M 73.9K 65
#3 in Pakistan ( 4-1-2021) #1 in Pakistan (19-1-2021) What will happen when two opposite souls are betrothed to each other? *But both are stubborn...
454K 923 5
The city of Amrapur, shrouded in darkness, where power and danger intermingled, a clandestine love story unfolds. Vikrant's world is one that is fil...