๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•ช ยป ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™...

By mundanez

"Describe your dream guy in 5 words or less." "Well, I can do you one better. I can describe him in 2 words:... More

cast
KATALINA PEREZ
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
ONE HUNDRED
100k reads
SEQUEL

SIXTY FOUR

5.1K 135 52
By mundanez

hannduh
cutie patootie.
tagged: tomholland2013
view all 1,289 comments

username
what the fuck

username
guys her instagram story though

username
why is she all over tom in them ^^

username
who the fuck are you?

username
omg tom's cheating on kat

username
the fuck he's not ^

username
you better hop off of kat's man, bitch!

username
wait. omg! kat just liked the pic!

katperez
cute.

username
uh oh. someone's in trouble ^^

Tom knew the second he saw the comment on the post, he was in big trouble.

"She used a fucking period, mate!"

"So what if she did?" Harrison questioned, not seeing the big problem there, "It's just a period."

"To her, it's not. When she uses a period, that means she's mad."

"Why would she be mad though? It's just a picture."

"And a shit ton of Instagram stories. God- I told her not to post anything."

"It's not like you're cheating on Kat though," Harrison continued to reason.

"The fact that I even let Hannah anywhere near me is enough to get me in trouble."

"Well, did you tell her you two danced and were close?"

"No!"

"Why not?" Harrison now frowned, "I thought you spoke to her the second you got home."

"I did..."

"And she didn't ask if you and Hannah danced or anything?"

"She did but..."

"Oh no," Harrison groaned loudly, "You lied to her?"

"I didn't want to make her angry!"

"So you thought lying to her was a good idea?"

"I panicked!" Tom complained when his phone started ringing, "Fuck. She's calling me."

"Well, don't answer it."

"Are you kidding? She'll kill me!"

Harrison rolled his eyes, taking the phone from him and answering it before he could say anything else.

"Hey, Kat."

Tom watched nervously as Harrison spoke to Kat, waiting for him to hand the phone over to him but he never did- he hung up instead.

"I bought you a little more time- told her you were in the shower. She said to call her back the second you get out though."

"Fuck."

"Hey, you never know. Maybe you can distract her with some phone sex."

Tom only looked at Harrison, making him sigh since his attempt to make Tom feel better didn't work.

"Honestly, you shouldn't stress out too much. Surely, she can't break up with you just cause you're friendly."

"Yeah... you're right."

"I am?"

"Yeah... just in case though, I'm gonna order her some flowers."

"Make sure you include a massive teddy bear."

Tom went to call the shop he always went to when getting flowers for Kat but stopped short in realization.

"You think it'll make her more mad? Like I'm admitting that I did something wrong?"

"I don't think so," Harrison began, "And if anything, you kinda did do something wrong-"

"You just said it was no big deal!"

"I said the dancing with her was no big deal! The whole lying to Kat... you might be in trouble for that."

"Fuck. I'm gonna need to use my credit card for this."

Harrison chuckled seeing his best friend freakout.

Meanwhile in New York, Kat was fuming as she looked down at her phone.

Alex came into the kitchen, amused when she saw her glare at her phone, "Still no call back from Tom?"

"No. In the shower my ass. He was definitely not in the shower!"

"Why would Harrison lie?" Zendaya now joined the girls in the kitchen, yawning before settling in the seat next to Kat.

"I'd lie to you for Alex. It's a part of the best friend code."

Zendaya frowned as she looked at Alex who quickly shook her head, "I'd never lie to you Z- shut up Kat."

"Sorry. Ignore me. I'm jus so- ugh! Have you seen her instagram story? All of them are of Tom and her! She's like a fucking sloth hanging onto her dear life which is an injustice to sloths all around the world cause they're actually cute!"

"Kat," Alex started warningly, "Remember. We stand with girls not put them down."

"Even when that girl was all over your boyfriend?"

"Well, it really depends-"

"How the hell does it depend?"

"I don't know! Z, a little help here!"

"Um... You hungry? Want some pancakes maybe?"

Before Kat could even protest, she got to her feet and started to cook.

The girls didn't know it but them acting so much like a couple- like her and Tom did not too long ago, it didn't help her situation whatsoever.

Once Zendaya set the plate in front of her, she frowned, "What's going through your mind, Kat?"

"That Tom and I have had sex on that counter."

"Ew!" Alex grimaced, immediately standing straight, "You nasty little-"

She was cut off by the doorbell ringing, making Kat sigh as she got up to answer it.

She was so out of it that she didn't even think to check before she opened the door.

But the second she saw a poor man being covered by the flowers and big teddy bear, Kat groaned, "Oh he is so going to get it!"

She stormed back into the house while Zendaya and Alex now went over to the delivery man, smiling kindly at him, "Thank you, sir."

She took the flowers from him, Alex taking one of the teddy bear's hands, giving the man a tip before dragging the bear inside.

The Facetime ringing could be heard as they entered the house, Kat pacing in the kitchen with her phone flat on the counter.

"I swear if he doesn't answer the phone-"

The ringing stopped, indicating he answered.

[Kat: regular,
Tom: bold,
Zendaya: italics,
Alex: bold/italics]

"H-Hey beautiful."

"Thomas fucking Stanley Holland. What the fucking fuck?!"

"Did you get my flowers and bear?"

"I think that's why she's mad."

"Fuck! I told you Harrison that was a bad idea-"

"Harrison, Zendaya and Alex out."

"Fine but we're taking teddy with us."

"His name is actually Bear-y Allen. The fastest bear- okay I'll stop now."

"You know you're a part of Marvel right? You can't- yup. Let's go Alex."

"Okay. Now that we're alone-"

"Did you cheat on me?"

"What? No! Why are you crying? Please don't cry. I promise you I didn't cheat."

"Then why? Why send the flowers and the bear?"

"Because I felt bad for lying to you last night- about staying far away from her. But I swear, all we did was dance."

"How about that video where she was clinging onto you in your VIP booth?"

"I literally showed her a photo of you and said you were my girlfriend and to not post any pictures but..."

"Bitch didn't get the message."

"Fuck- wait no. I'm not supposed to be turning against another woman. We're supposed to be uniting- God you bring out the worse in me Holland."

"Baby-"

"First I'm a jealous mess, I'm never jealous- at least not out loud. Then I accuse you of cheating..."

"It's fine, honestly."

"I wasn't asking for your forgiveness."

"Well okay then, you're still mad."

"Of course I'm still mad! She wouldn't have been all over you if you just stayed your ass home last night."

"So what I'm just supposed to not hang out with my brothers to appease you and you not wanting girls to touch me?"

"Yes!"

"Okay well now you're just being ridiculous."

"Excuse me?"

"I fucked up in lying, yes, and not being more persistent in pushing her away but I am not going to apologize for hanging out with my brothers. If you don't trust me-"

"How the fuck am I supposed to trust you after what you did to me?"

"Wow."

"What, Tom? You thought that'd go away so easily?"

"No but I was hoping you'd have a little more trust in me now that we're actually together."

"And I thought you'd respect me enough to hold back on partying a bit- at least a little while, before jumping right back into it the second you go back home."

"I'm not going to stop living just cause I'm in a relationship."

"Fine then. Have fun partying with all the blonde bimbos at your disposal- just don't call me right after."

"Kata-"

idk why i chose lili reinhart? i guess i was watching riverdale at the time??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 307 10
In which a light hearted confession on a talk show, leads to the kind of love that soulmates are jealous of. ...
22.3K 462 36
One day, you tries to text your friend, but you end up texting a famous actor... Tom Holland. You continue to grow your friendship until it blossoms...
106K 2.7K 61
gabsporter: I just met tom holland at a restaurant?!? or when a fangirl meets her idol and it turns into something more. FANFICTION || TOM HOLLAND M...
73.5K 1K 14
This is a long imagine which is about your life and how you met Tom Holland. I promise you, it's much better than what it sounds like! Hope you like...