𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐀 | k...

By GOXDIE-

❝ YOU KNOW EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES ❞ what's a girl gotta do to get noticed by the leader of the t-birds? put... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐀
𝟏| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄
𝟐| 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐀
𝟑| 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍'
𝟒| 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝟓| 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝟔| 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒
𝟕| 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋
𝟖| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈
𝟏𝟎 | 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋
𝟏𝟏 | 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖
𝟏𝟐 | 𝐋𝐄𝐎
𝟏𝟑 | 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃
𝟏𝟒 | 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇
𝟏𝟓 | 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘
𝟏𝟔 | 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋
𝟏𝟕 | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐌
𝟏𝟖| 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝟏𝟗| 𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏
𝟐𝟎| 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟗
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
NEW BOOK

𝟗 | 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐍𝐈𝐍'

15.2K 318 80
By GOXDIE-

To be honest, I wasn't prepared for that question. I don't want them to know that I had a break down over Rizzo saying that I 'wasn't even pastel.' It was so embarrassing that I had to walk home. A place where I get abused daily. So yeah, it was pretty embarrassing to have that happen to me.

"Out for a walk," I responded to Danny, knowing what he's trying to get at.

"For three hours?" Kenickie asked, getting out from behind the car while wiping his hands with a red cloth.

"What better way to get exercise?" I snapped, not liking that Kenickie's getting into my business. He held his hands up in defense, getting into his car that was sitting in the garage.

"Hey, uh, did you change while you were walkin'?" Sonny asked. Doody hit him with his rag and rounded the car. "Sorry."

"It's fine," I smiled, waving him off.

Sonny was teasing Kenickie about the car. Danny had enough and turned to Sonny, asking him about what he drove.

"I drive! Hey, what about Putz?" Sonny turned and pointed to Putzie.

"Well what about Doody?" Putzie asked, putting the attention on Doody.

"Well, I-uh," Doody stammered.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Danny said, patting the car. "Look, this car could be an amazing piece of machinery, you know that? Look at this,"

Danny popped the top off, causing Kenickie to jump up and cringe at the sound that it made. Hearing Danny's words made me laugh. What can they do with this hunk of junk?

"Why this car could be automatic," Danny stepped back and took his jacket off halfway. I cringed internally. This was Kenickie's car anyways...

"Systematic," He shimmied his jacket a little bit more.

"Hydromatic," he started to say in a singsong voice. He took his leather jacket all the way off, showing his arms off.

"Why, it could be Greased Lightnin'!" He exclaimed, throwing his jacket up and over his head.

"Greased Lightnin'!" I heard a boy echoing. I stepped back and jumped up and sat on one of the crates, knowing this will be a dance number I do not want to be in.

"We'll get some overhead lifters and four barrel quads, oh yeah." Danny sang in an unusual deep voice, making me snort. His little dance didn't help either.

"Keep talkin', woah keep talkin'!" Kenickie sang, liking the sound of his new dream car already. I smiled at the sight. He looked like a little kid.

"A fuel injection cut off and chrome plated rods, oh yeah." Danny sang.

"We'll get her ready! I need to get her ready!" Kenickie belted, making weird facial expressions, but looking excited at the same time.

"With a four speed on the floor, they'll be waitin' at the door. You know that ain't no shit, we'll be gettin' lots of tit," Danny jumped off of the desk he was dancing on, making his hands look like he was grabbing breasts and I rolled my eyes. Boys. "In Greased Lightnin'."

"Go, go, go," the boys turned to the tail of the car, running to the back. Kenickie stood and slid down the tail. "Go..."

"Go Greased Lightnin' you're burning up the quarter mile," Danny sang as he crouched on top of the car. The boys were down below, littering his feet. They all had their arm out as if they were watching the car zoom by.

"Greased Lightnin'! Go Greased Lightnin'!" They all sang while moving their arms up and over.

"Go Greased Lightnin' you're coastin' through the heat lap trials!" Danny smirked.

"Greased Lightnin'! Go Greased Lightnin'!" The boys around all sang, even the people in the back.

"You are supreme!" Danny clapped as he jumped up and slid down the tail like Kenickie did. Kenickie crouched down below and I felt bad. This was Kenickie's car, not Danny's, so he should be the one singing about it.

The boys all made grunting noises while they dry-humped.

"The chicks'll cream!" Danny sang. I rolled my eyes. No girl would orgasm over some guy's car.

The boys grunted again and I scrunched my nose, hating that.

"For Greased Lightnin'..." Danny clapped again and did a weird wiggle on top of the car.

"Go..." The boys chanted again, running around the car.

"Purple pitched tail lights and some 30 inch fins, oh yeah." Danny sang while doing an awkward Egyptian dance.

The boys all hummed along.

"A palomina dashboard and duel-muffler twins, oh yeah," Danny shook his thumbs up while lying on a rolling board. He grabbed the tail of he car and rolled himself under. I blinked for a second and then everything was white. Even my clothing was changed to a bronze color. The only thing that stayed was my Pink Ladies logo on my now brown leather jacket. Everyone except Danny and Kenickie had silver automat body suits. Danny was wearing the same black attire and Kenickie was wearing the same color I was.

Danny got pulled from under the car, which was now a fiery red with silver flames on the sides. The wheels weren't even on yet and the car was propped up.

"With new boosters, plates and socks, I can get off my rocks," Danny patted his crotch in a suggestive way and I gagged. Nothing is worse than when a guy tries to show off his nether regions.

"You know that I ain't braggin', she's a real pussy wagon, Greased Lightnin'!" Oh Danny, if only you knew that it isn't the car that draws girls in. Danny ran around the car as he boys positioned themselves in the front. Doody was standing up on the left with Sonny underneath him and Putzie was standing on the right with Kenickie crouching underneath.

Danny stood in front of it all, doing the Greased Lightnin' dance, "Go Greased Lightnin' you're burning up the quarter mile!"

"Greased Lightnin'! Go Greased Lightnin'!"

"Go Greased Lightnin' you're coastin' through the heat lap trials!" Danny sang.

"You are supreme!" Danny danced while Sonny and Kenickie slithered their way down, planking on father ground.

"The chicks'll cream!" Danny grabbed the air like it was a woman.

"For Greased Lightnin'!"

"Go..." Kenickie and Sonny both did jumping push-ups and popped up, doing weird dances with their legs. Kenickie popped his collar back up while Danny was taking off to the roof. What was happening?

Kenickie just walked around, grooving, until he jumped on the car and toppled into the front where the engine was supposed to be. His legs kicked up while Doody was mimicking it with his arms. Kenickie got back up and jumped onto the highest point of the car. He propped his foot up on the car and stood like he was the king of the world.

Doody, Sonny and Putzie all came up to me and grabbed me by the arms.

"What are you doing?" I yelled over the music that magically appeared with every song. They didn't say anything, just ignoring me. They made me climb up and on the car with Kenickie. I just sat myself down in the middle of the driver and passenger seat and looked around cautiously.

All of a sudden, the growl of an engine came from up top and Kenickie and all the others looked up at Danny coming down with the engine. They placed the engine where Kenickie was before and placed a see-through top over it.

The car honked and everyone posed around it. Kenickie was the only one moving, twirling huge fuzzy dice and throwing them away. I saw that something was being passed from Doody to Danny and then he squirted some hair styling grease into my hands. Kenickie reached from above me and slid his hands across mine to get the grease. My heart leaped for a moment in that one touch.

I turned to look at him and he scrubbed the grease into his hair in a sexy way. I turned away and saw that Danny was handing me two plastic combs and I handed them to Kenickie who combed his hair gently and down the back. When he turned around, he had two cigarettes in his hand. He placed one on in between my lips, leaving me confused. He placed th either between his. He whipped out a huge lighter and the flame was bigger and my face. We both dipped out cigarettes in and blew out smoke.

Danny, meanwhile, took cling-wrap and rubbed it on his crotch on a suggestive way then threw it away. Noticing that people were moving, I threw my cigarette away and Kenickie did the same. I stood near to him on top of the car and bopped to the beat as Danny slid forwards.

"Go Greased Lightnin', you're burning up the quarter mile!" Danny sang, shuffling back.

"So Greased Lightnin', you're coastin' through the heat lap trials!" Danny slid forwards with Sonny and Putzie.

"Greased Lightnin'! Go Greased Lightnin'!" They all skipped backwards.

"You are supreme!"

"The chicks'll cream!"

"For Greased Lightnin'!" Danny's voice sounded like the song was ending, so I sat in the passenger seat with Kenickie in the driver's.

"Lightnin'," the boys chanted over and over again. We all looked forwards, except for Putzie, and ended the song.

I blinked again and we were back in the warehouse with our normal clothes on. Greased Lightnin' was back in a hunk of junk and we all looked around.

"Come on guys! Let's get to work!" Danny clapped and we all agreed.

[EDITED]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 32.5K 50
𝐀ðŦ𝐞 ðēðĻðŪ ð­ðĄðšð­ 𝐎ðĻðĶ𝐞𝐛ðĻ𝐝ðē ð–ðĄðĻ 𝐎𝐞𝐞𝐎 𝐚 𝐰𝐚ðĨðĨ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛ðŦ𝐞𝐚ðĪ𝐎 ðĒ𝐭? 𝐀ðŦ𝐞 ðēðĻðŪ ðŦ𝐞𝐚𝐝ðē 𝐭ðĻ 𝐟ðĒð ðĄð­ ðĢðŪ𝐎𝐭 𝐭ðĻ...
228 3 25
(cover made by me!! [Wil]) we're two on this account so this story was written by two ppl!! wil and lay !aged up! kyle barely hang out with his frien...
6.4K 33 29
love noun /lʌv/ an intense feeling of de...
75K 1.5K 57
The good hair crew and friends are finally out school and on summer break. What could go wrong? *Main characters from the show don't belong to me* -W...