Ultimate Tomboy

By BarristerTife

"What the hell! What was that for? You just bloody broke my nose." "Really? I'm sorry I missed my shot becaus... More

New resumption
Egoistic jerk
Deterrence
party hard
Queen bee
shopping spree
Dinner
Elevator
lemons and lemonades
Detention
Business date
Breakfasts
Twilight thief
Pretty hurts
Carousel
Night of witches
Skepticism
A match and a scandal
Revenge 101
Ultimate Tomboy
First twenty questions
Un incontro con nonna
Blazing tales
Coffee and threadmills
Gift shop
Anniversary
Business world
New story alert!!!

All lives matter

2.5K 126 46
By BarristerTife

"Systemic racism is something that diminishes all of us. Of course, it's worst effects are for its victims, but our entire country is held back through the inequality and the mistrust that it creates."
-Pete Buttigieg.

"Racism is man's gravest threat to man. The maximum of hatred for a minimum of reason."
-Abraham Joshua Herschel.

"Let practice motivation and love, not discrimination and hate."
-Zendaya.

This chapter is dedicated to these amazing writers, Wattpad Jenivalwrites MiracleAguiyi RuthieBalo Lucid_dreamer_girl phaylen rebeccauye Diana_Simpson

___________

Hey beautiful people, y'all must have been wondering where the hell I was and why I haven't updated in a month.

Here comes the answer, I was busy writing important external exams that can make or mar a person's life. Not mine though.

After the completion of my exam which was around last week, I took up my pen and book and was ready to write, but lost inspiration. Nothing was coming to my head. I did all I could but still nothing.

Then I fell ill. I didn't stop thinking about Wattpad. I kept racking and ransacking my brain till I came up with an idea. I'm writing this from my sickbed even though I'm beginning to recuperate, so, I hope you pardon my negligence and lagging.

So, the good news is this, before my break on Wattpad, this book was at 6k reads and now that I have returned it is above 10k reads. You all deserve a brand new Ferrari each but I'm just a poor teenage girl trying to get into school...

All the same a huge thanks and congratulations to everyone who is reading this book because you are very awesome. Remember and continue to be bold, brave and beautiful........Mic drops.

The song suggestions for this chapter are "Mean" by Taylor Swift, "How do you like me now?" by Toby Keith, "One of these days" by Tim McGraw.

I will sincerely and deeply appreciate it if you vote and comment, thanks.
____________________

It a sunny Thursday morning. Most students are assembled at the garage as they parked different luxurious cars around. The garage looks like a place where they sell expensive cars for a million dollars.

Every kid is busy with their different group of students, as they seem lost in their world. Different voices rang through, making the garage extremely noisy.

"Never!" Nate hollered all of a sudden and the garage quietened down to listen to what the queen bee seems to disagree about. But that didn't end the noise. little chatters could still be heard. Her minions followed her around the garage as they tried to calm her down. "It can't be that bad," a minion commented and received two striking slaps from Nate immediately.

Oh yes, you read right, two freaking hot slap did the magic. The entire garage became silent, quiescent and discreet as Nate has just piqued everyone's interest including mine. Everyone in the garage now faced the poor minion whose face is like a red hot balloon as she burst into tears and ran away in embarrassment.

"How dare she?" Nate questioned another minion who replaced the other minion's spot immediately. "How dare she suggest that I board a school bus?" She retorted fuming angrily as she continuously flicked her strawberry blonde hair.

"That stupid of her. We will call your parents to toll this car and send another one immediately." The minion replied and earned a smile from Nate for her brilliant idea.

"At least, you are much smarter than the foolish idiot who told me to go home with a school bus because my car developed a fault." Nate started and took a deep breath in to calm herself down. She crossed her legs over the other and started chewing gum loudly while some minions fanned her with clothes, books, and anything they could lay their hands on.

"Don't you think I'd be caught dead in a school bus? Do you by any chance know how many diseases are in that filthy thing made for poor kids? With all gross nerds and niggas sitting there with their bodily fluids spreading like herps? Ew! No way in hell. I think the idiot deserves another slap for the suggestion." She concluded looking horrified and disgusted as she hissed and walked into the school building with the minions buzzing all around her.

A lousy old rickety car soon zoomed into the garage and earned everyone's attention. It a 1967 chevy corvette. A very ancient car that discharges toxic smoke freely to anyone who cared to inhale, like its birthday gifts. Everyone began coughing and covered their ears as the car continued roaring and honking ferociously. The car has dents and the paints are peeling off and gradually fading, the lights of the car are broken with just one light working.

A dark-skinned girl came out of the car as she continuously tried to balance long chain of notes and textbooks on her arms. She continued struggling with the books till she crashed on the floor. She crashed not because she was blind but because a student set their foot on the floor making her books cluster everywhere.

You will think people will be nice enough to help her with the books, or you will probably think a handsome boy will pick it up and boom they fall in love like in your cartoon series? But no, the students kicked the books even farther making the girl crawl and get herself messier with the dirty on the floor. And when she successfully picked up her books, she was being shoved, kicked, pushed, punched, and mocked.

The garage became noisy again as they laughed at the girl and continued the torture simply because she is black and poor. There are so many African Americans in the school but yet she is the victim of mockery here simply because she is from a poor background. Being black is one crime, but being poor again is too much crime in Royal academy.

Some group of boys walked up to her. From the relief in her face, she will think they are angels ready to help a distressed damsel instead they punched her like she stole something. The students laughed and took pictures and continued screaming punch harder.

The boys held her arms and dragged her hair backwards for the ring leader to continue punching. He punched and punched till she spat blood on his face and her cheek looked swollen, bruised and red. You can mistake it for blush, only that black girls don't blush. The clapping heels of a teacher coming paused the brutality and noise as they wondered what will happen next.

"You kids should reduce your noise and return to your various classes. Not everyone is as jobless as you all." She chided and returned to the building.

One thing we can point out here is the ultimate display of the power of one human being over the other. White vs black supremacy. A teacher walked in on when a student is being publicly molested and said or did nothing simply because the girl is neither rich nor white.

The ring leader boy soon grabbed the black girl by the collar and dragged her body alongside the specks of dirt on the floor. The entire students followed curiously since they wanted to know what will happen next. The boy dragged her till he was a few metres from the garbage can. He opened it, raised her, the girl kept screaming no and no but no one did nothing about it. Gbamm! and down the trash, she went.

The students roared in appreciation as they applauded the boys for the act.

"Perfect way to dispose a black monkey," a kid affirmed and tapped the boys at their back, a well-done pat I guess while the others were wolf-whistling.

Jess, out of fury walked towards the boys and gave them a pat on their back before finally punching their faces. They tried to punch her back but she grabbed a fistful of sand and sprayed it on their faces and they crashed on the floor, screaming.

I walked towards the trash can, opened the lid and threw it on the floor noisily before pulling the girl out as she was covered in filth and dirt. Her hair, body, clothes, books, everything stank so badly. A permanent body odour for her I guess.

The girl was shivering and weeping profusely. And the crowd hollered disapprovingly.

"Since 1877 to 1950, more than 4,400 black men, women, and children have been lynched by white mobs according to the equal justice initiative. Black people were burned alive, shot, skinned, bludgeoned, and even hanged from trees just because of the natural hatred for blacks," Jess stated authoritatively. Her voice came out strong and thick and it commanded respect and attentiveness.

"Blacks are monkeys, they aren't supposed to exist in the first place. And the girl deserves the treatment for being poor and black. Such an unfortunate creature," Nate commented as she stepped out from the crowd to challenge Jess.

"We have never confronted our nation's greatest burden following two centuries of enslaving black people, which is the fiction that black people are not fully evolved and are less human, less worthy and less deserving than white people. Why do you hate people in black skin with passion? Have you ever thought about it? What have blacks done to y'all? Did they kill your parents or steal your houses? Then why?" Jess queried with anger as she shook venomously.
More black students moved to her side to support.

"Stop this nonsense this minute. We aren't discussing political or societal issues here. This evil black thing here looks evil. And the whites haven't done anything wrong to blacks. So just cut this crap or whatever soap opera you are performing," Nate reiterated and blew bubbles with her gum.

"Really? You can't even justify your hatred for her, Nate. And the same goes for y'all that are here. People learn to be whatever their society or culture teaches them. This is not the product of some deep-rooted evil heart that has been cultivated. It comes from the environment, the air all around us. It is toxic. A girl here got bullied, discriminated, and tossed into the trash can for doing nothing yet you call it soap opera?" Jess elucidated as her brows scrunched up in disgust and disbelief.

"You said whites did nothing to blacks. Does the death of Breonna Taylor, or that of George Floyd, ring a bell to you?" Jess scrutinized, she walked slowly to Nate and watched her as a predator watches its prey.

"No, I don't know such people. Sounds like some local farmer names or something." Nate replied and shrugged her shoulders.

"You lie scumbag." Jess pronounced and pointed an accusing finger at her. "What about Rashard Brooks, Daniel Pride, Emmett Till, Tatiana Jefferson? Do they sound like local hunters to you?" Jess rebuked as veins that looked ready to strike Nate revealed on Jess' neck.

"Black did y'all nothing so leave us the fuck alone. Leave her alone, leave all black students alone. Stop hunting and killing us, leave us alone. From now henceforth I don't want anyone to touch her again or you have me to contend with." Jess warned as she eyed the public.

"Are you threatening us?" Nate queried and folded her arms to her chest in stupefaction.

"Try it and you have me to contend with. I just made that clearer." Jess retorted and pulled the girl closer and walked away.

"Black lives matters!" Someone among the crowd hollered. "No, All lives matters. But blacks have always been the target right from centuries." I replied the person and followed Jess.

The crowd soon began to disperse to their various classes after Nate decreed that show was over.

Before going to class, I decided to pick out relevant books that will be useful from my locker. Only I didn't know I was doing the wrongest thing ever. Because before the beat of a heartbeat, red paint splashed all over my body the moment I opened my locker. It officially the worst day ever. But the biggest question is this, who put the damn gun that splashed paint all over me in my locker?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 95.7K 129
T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." ••• When Bad Boys Fall is a Standalone from...
2.1K 415 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...
3.3M 144K 34
Alicia hates Jake more than she has ever hated anything and anyone in her life. The hatred started at a party one night, when Jake gave her a fake n...
3.7M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...