π••π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•˜π•¦π•ͺ Β» π•₯π• π•ž 𝕙...

By mundanez

"Describe your dream guy in 5 words or less." "Well, I can do you one better. I can describe him in 2 words:... More

cast
KATALINA PEREZ
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
ONE HUNDRED
100k reads
SEQUEL

SIXTY TWO

5.6K 126 8
By mundanez

zendaya
hitting the studio with this girl. watch out guys! we're making some bangers for you
tagged: katperez
view all 8,268 comments

One second Tom was here and the next, he wasn't.

Kat tried to ignore the pain of missing him so much by throwing herself into her work.

With yet another collaboration recorded and ready to be released, she was finally getting in touch with her music side again.

Her and Tom constantly texted and facetimed though, the London clock now a part of Kat's app so she knew when and when not to call.

After saying her goodnights to Tom after dinner, she went back to scribbling in her little song book.

Zendaya smiled softly at her, putting her own pen down after failing to write another word on her page.

"You gonna write a song about Tommy boy?"

"No," Kat blushed, although she definitely already did have some lines written down about him.

"Oh cmon," Zendaya chuckled, "It shouldn't be that hard- especially since you love him."

"Just cause I love him-"

Kat stopped short, realizing what she just admitted outloud.

She hoped Zendaya didn't notice, but by the massive smile on her face, she knew it was too late.

"Oh my god! You love him!"

"I never said that!"

"You literally said I love him!"

Kat only screamed in frustration while Zendaya laughed, taking her phone out, "I have to tell the others."

"No!" she stopped her, wide-eyed.

"Cmon, you can take a little bit of teasing."

"Harrison wouldn't tease," Kat frowned, "He'd think I was moving too fast then..."

"Then ruin things for you and Tom again," Zendaya frowned, now putting her phone down, "You still blame him for the first split?"

"I don't blame him..."

"But you're not his biggest fan?"

When Kat struggled to find the right words to answer her, she already knew the answer.

"Well this is not good," Zendaya frowned, "This whole time Tom was worried about Alex not liking him when really he should've been focused on you liking Harrison."

"Speaking of Alex," Kat smirked slightly, not only interested in the topic but also desperately needing to change the one they were currently on.

"Oh god," Zendaya groaned, "What about Alex?"

"Do you... like her? Should I be preparing my 'that's my best friend' speech or...?"

"Yeah," she smiled softly, "Maybe you should be preparing your speech."

"Yes!" Kat squealed, "Ugh I'm so excited Alex wasn't imagining things when she said you were putting out feelers."

"She definitely wasn't imagining anything- I was putting everything out there."

"I can't believe I ever thought you were with Tom."

"Trust me, I always think the same thing about anyone who thinks that. Tom's like a brother- the last relationship I had with a guy was years ago."

"Oh yeah. I remember hearing briefly about that. You two were together for a long time though, right?"

"Yup."

"Did you love him?"

"No I... I think a part of me loved the relationship, not him. Like, I hung onto it for so long because he didn't really expect much from me. I mean, we barely saw each other and when we did, friends and family were around so we didn't have to do anything like that. He basically did his own thing and I did mine."

"So you knew even with him that you were a lesbian?"

Zendaya slowly nodded, only to blush a bit after, "It's crazy cause I've only ever really said it out loud a handful of times. To my family, really close friends, Tom after he tried to kiss me-"

"Wait. What?"

"Oh," Zendaya chuckled nervously, "Did he not tell you about that?"

"No!" Kat gasped, "When?"

"Uh... when we first met for Homecoming. We had been hanging out that whole week and I guess he thought there was something between us cause he started leaning in but I literally yelled lesbian right before he could."

Kat burst out laughing at the story, "Oh my god, that's amazing! No wonder he didn't tell me... I am so going to use that against him."

"Please don't," Zendaya bit her lip, "I kinda promised him I'd never tell anyone- but you two tell each other everything so I could've sworn he told you!"

"Apparently not everything," Kat smiled, "Baby boy was embarrassed about this."

Zendaya rolled her eyes playfully, "Okay then, I spilled, now it's your turn. Have you and Alex ever..."

"Oh god," Kat grimaced, "I don't know why everyone thinks we have- she's like my sister- no she is my sister!"

"Sorry! I just had to ask. I know you're bisexual, and it doesn't help that you're hot and you two are so close-"

"Rest assured, we have never done anything. So you and all the other jealous girls can rest easy now."

"There were more girls who thought the same thing?" Zendaya frowned.

"Yeah," Kat sighed, frowning a bit at the memories, "I always felt like shit because she ended her relationships for our friendship and she always said she didn't care but I just- I knew she did."

"But I mean, if those girls were that insecure, they didn't deserve to be with her."

"I know but... honestly, I feel like I have issues with all of her girlfriends. And I just- I never know why. A lot of them always have a problem with me but there has never been anything romantic between us- like ever."

"Trust me, I get it," Zendaya sighed, "People swore Tom and I were together but he was just a friend- that's it."

"My bad," Kat winced, "I may have been one of those people."

Zendaya glared at her playfully, "You bitch."

Giggling now, Kat shook her head, "Seriously though, a bit of advice- do not bring me or mine and Alex's friendship up. It's a major turn-off for her. Ever since her one dick girlfriend convinced her to stop hanging out with me for her and that almost ended our friendship all together, she's dropped anyone who's ever threatened it or us."

"How noble of her," Zendaya smiled, "And not to worry. I'm not some jealous crazy girl who swears you two are sleeping together behind my back."

"Gross."

"Okay, fine, let's we not talk about that then. Let's talk about you and Harrison."

"What about us?"

"Cmon, you can't seriously expect to be in a relationship with Tom if you hate his best friend."

"Hey! I never said I hated Harrison!"

"It's okay, I hate him too. So does Alex."

"Alex hates everyone."

"True."

"Besides, you don't hate Harrison- and neither do I. I mean, really, if I should hate anyone, it should be Tom."

"Uh oh... please don't tell me I brought something up that I shouldn't have."

"You didn't," Kat sighed, "Honestly, I don't really think I'm mad about it anymore. Tom and I- we've been so great and I don't want to dwell on the past so..."

"Yeah," Zendaya smiled, "Makes sense. I'm proud of you. I would never be able to do that- be that chill. I'd be losing my mind right now. Especially since he's back in England and he could easily go back to doing what he was doing before- if he even stopped in the first place, of course."

Kat frowned immediately, "Well... you saying that doesn't make me feel better at all, Z."

"Sorry, I'm sure everything's fine."

"Yeah... of course."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 15.8K 69
β–π’•π’π’Ž 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅... book one. ooo. crush. βͺ 片思い ❫ ·˚ ΰΌ˜β˜† ━━━━ Μ₯β—Œΰ­­ ࿐ ΰΏ”* ͎ in which anna marie has a crush on her new co-star, tom holland...
98.5K 2.6K 16
━━ 𝑡𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑡𝑢𝑻 | t. holland 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ❝ i will never not think about you ❞ 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 they be able to pretend ...
28.6K 656 25
You're a 23 year old up and coming writer with big dreams. You don't have time for boys, you need to focus on your career. But one night you find you...
39.5K 902 30
in which he's the one for her, but she's not the one for him ~~~ real life/instagram ~~~ Started: 07/08/19 Completed: 10/14/19