The Legacies (Camren)

By GABZ4REALZ

Four college students all from well known Families in Boston Massachusetts that also hold a deadly secret. Th... More

Blood Lines
BonFIRE
A little Curious
Confrontation
Prelude 12/21
Conversations
The unexpected.
It Get's interesting
Sooner than expected.
Turning Point
Could it be?
The confirmation
Illusion
You Are..........
The Mickealson Booldline
Claimed
Aftermath
Still Learning
Coming Clean
Authority
Attacked
36 Hours
Threat
State Of Mind
Ascension
Moments
Tested

A Threatening Past

143 0 0
By GABZ4REALZ

Both Girls stayed Silent as they looked at the older man that was in front of them. They had no idea what he would do now after finding out what they had done and they were both scared. In one had they had to fear Mika possibly killing Lauren and on the other they now had the fear that Camila could have possibly gotten pregnant. 

"Were either of you thinking before you made the choice?" Mika finally says looking at both girls. 

"I-I" Camila starts

"No, you Camila were just brought into this insane world. But Lauren knows well enough to not make rash decisions" Mika lectures. 

"It was something we both wanted" Lauren defends 

"Oh so because you wanted it you just had to go ahead and throw all reason out the window" Mika semi yells at them

"We did not through reason out the window" Lauren states 

"Really so both of you sat down and had a full conversation about what your actions entitled? You sat and talked about the lasting bond, the fact that you no longer live for yourselves but for each other. Oh and did I mention the ever lasting loneliness yo will have to live with if one of you dies at an early age. Did you really talk about all that. That once that occurs there is no going back. You can never find another person to love after it happens. You are bond together forever" Mika says with anger causing his eyes to glow that golden color making Lauren's instincts kick in.

"Mika I think you need to calm down" Lauren warns trying to keep herself calm. and she rises to her feet

"Oh do not try and order me around Little girl" Mika growls out and in that moment Clara and Micheal both walking into the room 

"Mika I am warning you calm down" Lauren says again balling her fist as her temper begins to rise. 

"What is going on here" Clara states staring at her Daughter and uncle as the stare each other down. 

"Mother I suggest you do not get involved right now" Lauren says in a biting tone making Camila flinch. 

"Oh no, if you two are going to go at you will do that outside of my house. DO You hear me Lauren Michelle. I will not have your father clean up another one of your outrages" Clara says in a stern tone 

"Then I suggest you get Mika out of my room" Lauren says while taking deep breaths to remain in control of herself. 

"I will not move a muscle. If anything I what to know what made both of you think that it was okay to Mark each other. What was so dire that made you rush something that takes time" Mika all but shouts at Lauren and Camila

"You want to know why? You really want to know why I placed the final mark on your daughter?" Lauren yells out with rage causing the entire house to shake. 

"I did it because I can't fucking Live with out her. You have no idea what went through my mind the day I saw that warlock Hussey in her room posing as me or what went through my mind when he threatened her life. I wanted to murder him. Rip him apart piece by piece like a true Mikealson. The spitting image of Klaus when ever his family or loved one were threatened. I'd fucking give my life for her. Better yet I'd even renounce my powers just to be with her. I'm Love with her to the point it kills me. So if you want to crucify me for being selfish and giving her the final Mark go right ahead, Either way that's not going to change how I feel when it comes to her." Lauren says with full authority leaving the three adults speechless. 

"Lo" a soft voice says breaking the silence 

At the voice Lauren's defenses fall and she turns around to look at the brown eyed girl that stared back with watery eyes. 

"Hey, no, no don't cry" Lauren says knelling in front of her of her and taking her face in her palms with a gentle touch

She didn't care if her parents and Mika were still in her room anymore. She just cared about Camila and made sure that nothing happened to her. She meant every word she said too. When it came to Camila she would murder, become a replica of Klaus and destroy anyone who put the younger girl in Danger. She was also serious about renouncing her powers. If she couldn't be with Camila while having them , then she did not want them. Camila was her everything. Lauren realized that weeks before she even kissed the girl. 

"Your eyes" Camila whispers

"I know, I promise they will go away soon" Lauren whispers back.

"No, they are green again" Camila states amazed. 

"It's because you keep me calm" Lauren says with honesty and gives the girl a small kiss 

As that small conversation occurred the three adults remained silent. It was clear for Lauren's parents that this was not some fleeting situation. They knew their daughter well enough to understand when she was serious about something. It happened when Lauren decided to go to boarding School in Atlanta that focused on helping her with her abilities and they also knew when she was decided on the college she wanted to go to. So seeing How Lauren was now after being at the point of having an episode just seconds ago proved to them just how special Camila was to her. 

As for Mika, he could not believe what he was seeing. Never before has he seen Lauren go from her boiling point to a harmless puppy in seconds. He's known that it was possible given that his Grandfather Klaus was the same when it came to his mother, or so he was told. But he never thought that Lauren would have that same trait. In a way Lauren did show identical traits to Klaus when it came to controlling her temper. In fact if it hadn't been for certain levels of training, Mika knew Lauren could reach the same level or even surpass Klaus with her temper. But see how one word from Camila made her temper vanish was remarkable. 

"Please don't lose your temper again" he hears his daughter says to the tri-brid

"I am sorry you had to see that, Love" Lauren apologize in a soft tone. 

"Lauren Mija, are you okay?" Clara finally says 

"Yes mother, I apologize for my out burst. It won't happen again" Lauren says while Camila takes the girls hand with a small smile 

"You were provoked it is understandable" Micheal says looking at Mika with an accusing stare

"Mika do you have anything to say?" Clara asks looking at the older man

"Um, I uh, I apologize also, I had no right yelling at either of you. Now if you'll excuse me" The older man says then walks out of the bed room. 

"I believe we should also be heading to bed" Clara says leaving the room leaving Lauren's father standing in the door way 

"have a good night girls. And Lauren, trust" The older man says flicking his wrist as he passes the door frame.

"Uh what just happened?" Camila asks 

"My dad removed his spell" Lauren says in shock. 

That night neither girl went further than a couple kisses and then cuddles before falling asleep. Lauren did use her magic to have the door close properly but other then that they were both content with having each other close. 

The next morning brought them more surprises. When they had woken up, Lauren's mother informed then that Mika had left with Micheal to get more information on the Mickealson family history and also get information on any magic enemies that might be lurking. They were told it would take at longest a week but that they would be back for Lauren's ascension. In a way Lauren was relieved that she wouldn't have to deal with Mika for a Week. She was still wired after last night but she kept herself in check with Camila next to her. 

When 9 a.m rolled around the front door to the mansion was opened and right on schedule, ally, Dinah and Normani all walked in accompanied by an additional person, Becky. 

To avoid any questions from her mother, Lauren escorted them all to her father's office then closed the door and locked it. 

"Becky,  how are you?" Lauren asks in a polite tone and a smile. 

"Well I'm not doing as great as you but I'm good." Becky responds 

"Right, well Mani didn't tell me you were also coming." Lauren says giving Normani a. look. 

"Yeah well I told her I wanted to see Mila. since you practically kidnapped her but see how you live I wouldn't consider this kidnapping" Becky says with a smile 

"She didn't kidnap me, Becky. It's just something happened on Campus and she suggested I say with her and her family while her father looks into the incident" Camila replies 

"Wait what happened? Normani you never told me that something happened to Camila" Becky says smacking Normani's arm 

"It happened when you were staying with Mani. So creep, some how found his way into our dorm and well when I got in there I saw our stuff all scattered so I called Lauren right away because I was scared" Camila explains 

"Wait is that why you have me staying with you Mani bear?" Becky asks in a sweet tone 

"Yeah baby, I didn't want anything happening to you and well with Camila being here with Lauren I wasn't going to leave you alone" Normani says playing along with the story. 

"Aww you are so adorable. I love you" Becky says giving her girlfriend a quick kiss

"I love you to babe. But hey  you came to hang out with Mila, why don't you show her around?" Normani says towards Camila 

"That's a great idea, when us four are done here we'll catch up" Lauren says giving Camila a pleading look

"Right, Becky you will not believe what this house has. I hope you brought a swim suit" The young hybrid says taking her friend's hand and leading her out. 

Once both girls were out the door Lauren made a flick of her wrist and had it locked again. 

"I am soo Sorry Lo but I didn't know what to do" Normani says 

"You could have told her the truth. Serious Mani, I told you weeks ago to introduce her to your parents" Lauren argues 

"I know, I know but my dad is on some insane trip after finding out about Camila and well my mom has become hysteric" Normani explains 

"Look the sooner you tell them the easier it will be, but right now I need you to tell me what you got" Lauren states 

"well we found Hussey" Ally starts 

"Yeah and what did you get out of him?" Lauren asks 

"Nothing, the guy was burnt to a crisp. We found him the the burnt down abandoned farm 2 towns over" Dinah responds 

"Wait are you serious?" Lauren ask sin shock 

"Dead ass. We even ransacked his room after hours on Campus to see if we could find anything but we got nothing" Dinah answers 

"So we are back at zero" Lauren says leaning against the desk

"Not really. I was able to a copy of his transfer papers" Normani states 

"Okay and what do we have" Lauren asks 

"He transferred in from Oxford. He was never born here but looking into the regions around Oxford, there is the possibility that he is a part of the hollow" Normani states causing Lauren to drop the object in her hand. 

"Lauren?" Ally asks 

"My father and uncle need to know about this" Lauren states taking out her phone and dialing the number 

"Lauren, what's wrong?" She hear's her father says after one ring. 

"It's the Hollow" She states  

"We are on our way back now" Micheal says then hangs up. 

......................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
220K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
72.3K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
123K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...