All Out Of Love (On Hiatus)

By pyaarimpossible

"P'No, you got to be my boyfriend, P. You need to take responsibility for what you've done with me. Better st... More

1. The Morning After
2. Convincing Techno
3. Frustration
4. Arrival
5. Family Meets
6. Nightmare
8. Escape
9. Date
10. Another Techno
11. Double Wedding
12. Talks
13. Defend
14. Duty
15. Playing with fire
16. Punishment
17. Prove
18. Give my all
19. Goodbye

7. Lesson

4.1K 172 65
By pyaarimpossible

A/N: Hi people! Thank you for all your support and encouragement. Have fun in this chapter! <3 Do drop by any comments you wish :)

P/S: Sorry for the random updates at random times of the day. I will try my very best to update as frequently as I can. It's just that every Tuesday and Wednesday I have classes and since it's nearing the end of the semester there are some assignments to catch up. Hence, when I have time I will post two chapter a day. Sometimes maybe only one. Sorry for the delay :) Thank you for waiting patiently for the updates.

______________________________________________

The next morning as Techno was preparing to go to campus. Aunty Annie, Kengkla's mom called him as he was about to leave the house.

"Ai'No, come and eat breakfast first. Kla can send you to campus later. You still have time, na?" Aunty Annie said to Techno.

"No, Aunty Annie. It's okay. I can just take the taxi." Techno said to Aunty Annie with a smile. I don't want to be alone with your son. Techno said internally.

"Whattt? No, it's okay. Let Kla send you.. He will be on his way to school too. Why do you want to waste money? And how many times must I tell you to call me Mae? Don't you like me as your mae?" Aunty Annie looked sad as she shook her head  in disappointment.

"Er.. No, Aun... I mean Mae.. I am late already.. I better go first.. Moreover, it's not nice to trouble, Kla" Techno smiled as he tried convincing his future mother-in-law. Please let me go now before your son comes downstairs. Techno prayed internally.

"Nonsense.. There is no such thing as troubling him. Mae told you already.. Use him whenever you can.. Ahh.. There.. Kla has came down..." she said with a smile as both of them turned towards the stairs looking at Kengkla coming down in his school uniform.

"Kla.. No is late for class already.. Quickly send him to campus and be careful on your way to school.. Here take this lunch boxes along.. One for each of you.." Aunty Annie said as she passed the lunch boxes to both her son and Techno.

"Oh.. okay... Eh, P'No.. I thought your class starts only at 10am, now is still 7am though.." Kengkla asked Techno with an innocent face.

"Orh.. Er.. I have some extra club activities at school today. You know I am the captain for the football club.. So, I need to go early.." Techno quickly replied averting his eyes from Kengkla. That's because I don't want you to send me to campus. You and your expensive car. I also don't want to see Type and my Nong's (juniors). Techno complained internally. Little did he know Kengkla knows he is trying to run away from everyone.

"Oh.. Really, Phee? I thought I wanted to have breakfast with you first.. Nevermind, Phee.. I'll send you to campus now, then." Kengkla said as he took his car keys from the table.

"Ahh.. Actually I can just call the taxi. No need to trouble yourself.. Moreover, Ai'Nic is not up yet." Techno told Kengkla earnestly, though internally he is hoping Kengkla will let him just go by taxi.

"Eh.. No need, Phee. Nic said he is sleeping in today. He's feeling not well after drinking the ice drinks yesterday. So, don't worry bout him Phee.  After I drop you, I'm going to the Pharmacy to buy more medicine just in case Ai'Nic needs them. If he's better, I'll send him to school. We are going the same way na, Phee.. I'll drop you.. Come on.."Kengkla smiled lightly as he told to Techno and walked out the front door.

"Er... Okay.. I better get going then mae.."Techno smiled at Kengkla's mom and walked away.

Actually while this scene was going on, everyone was hiding behind a door peeping through a slight hole. They were all smirking and shaking their heads. Some were even nodding at how calm Kengkla is handling Techno.

"Heh.. This son-in-law of mine really knows how to pave his way through.."Techno's mom said.

"Of course. He is a person, I,  Mrs. Tech approved as my grandson-in-law. What do you expect?" said Yai, Techno's grandmother looking proudly.

"Tch.. He is just a fox and your son's best friend.. He should actually be able to at least do that.."Technique said to the rest smirking at them.

"I was worried for Kla.. Now, it looks like I don't need to worry about him. He seem to be able to handle that straightforward and gullible elder brother of yours."said Techno's mom to her younger son.

"Please mae. You don't know that fox as I do. If you know what he is capable of, it's P'No you should be worried about. If not, just before you know it, P'No will be eaten up completely by Kla."Technique told his mother while shaking his head.

"Eh.. Nic.. What fox all? Don't call my precious good looking son-in-law such a name. He is such a nice boy. He's just overly smart. That's all." his mom replied, completely not satisfied of her younger son bad mouthing his best friend.

Yai, his grandmother then, pulled one of his ear and said "You brat! Don't talk about my grandson-in-law like that. He so smart and good looking. Perfect guy for your brother. If eaten up, so what? Being a fox, so what? Your brother is too gullible and innocent. He needs someone to shape him up. After he come out to the outside world, with his character do you think he can survive? Not only will he suffer, he will even get cheated. At least, with Kla around we don't have to be so worried. Kla will definitely protect him."

"Haih.. ouch.. ouchh.. Okay okay.. Sorry. I won't bad mouth him anymore. I know how he is.. and I know he is a nice guy. If not, do you think I will let P'No near him? Don't make me the bad person here."Technique complained while holding the hand near the ear his grandmother was pulling. You little piece of shit... You made everyone on your side.. Dammit.. Even I got scolding for bad mouthing you.. You owe me big time, asshole! Technique was cursing Kengkla internally.

"Enough talking about your elder brother and Kla.. Now, when is your turn?"asked Yai to Technique.

"Heh.. I'm still young, Yai.. but... there is someone.. not confirmed yet. Once this grandson of yours confirm, this grandson will tell you. Then you know what to do.." Technique said to his Yai cheekily.

"Really? Who? We know her or not? Is she a nice person? From a good family? How old is she? Tell Yai. Of course, you little wolf.. All your previous girls, if not because you use the name of this Yai to break up with them.. You think you will be still here standing unscathed? Tch.." his Yai looked happy at one moment and gave the disdained look later to Technique.

"Heh... I know, Yai.. Yai is the best.. But this time is not chasing the girl away.. Yai need to make her marry me.." Nic said pointing his eyebrow up while smirking at his Yai.

"Oh.. So you're finally serious this time? Found your match, huh?" Yai asked him. Knowing her grandson, only a handful number of people can handle him. Knowing his real character, it's even more few. When he first introduced them to Kengkla, they were surprised and deemed it as a  miracle on how he has Kengkla as a friend. Only after interacting a week with Kengkla did they know, these two people are of the same type. Wolves. If it's not a wolf, probably Kengkla is one step higher.. Maybe, a royal wolf...or fox..

"Hmm.. Maybe.. I don't know.. We'll see.." Technique smiled mysteriously at Yai. His parents was just shaking their heads knowing the character of their son.

"Nic, you do realise you need to earn before you marry right? Kla is already earning and his parents can support him.. We can't support you as much as Kla's parents. Moreover, you need to standup on your own feet to provide for your wife." Technique's mom told him sternly. Technique just groaned and told his mom..

"I know, mae. All these while, I am working with Kla as a game tester and sometimes I help him with work. He pays me quite well. No need to remind me. I'll definitely support my wife by myself. I won't depend on you." Technique said as he rolled his eyes.

"Then, that's good. Mae won't say anything then. But.. if you have extra money, you better save up for rainy day." Technique's mom reminded him.

"I know, Mae. No need to remind me, na. Okay, mae. I need to go to school already. Bye. See you later. Don't worry, I'm taking one of Kengkla's car. He gave me the key already. So, don't bother asking me how I am going to school." Nic smirked and told his family as he walked off.

While that conversation was going on at home, Techno's ride in the car was way more interesting.

Kengkla's POV

"P'No.. Are you okay? Why are you so quiet, Phee?" I asked P'No who was very silent from just now. He was sitting so stiff while looking in front. Usually he has something to say or rant about to entertain me. The silence made it so awkward despite there was song playing in the background. Looks like he is still feeling uncomfortable after that day.. Let me spice things up a little. Kengkla was thinking on a way to tease his Phee.

"Er.. Quiet hor? Nah.. Where? Quiet? Nothing much to say today na."P'No told me avoiding all eye contact.

"Hmm.. P'No, I know you're still worried and upset about that day.. Don't worry, we'll work thing's out na.." I told P'No while looking innocently at him, assuring him.

"Haih... Kla.. Must we carry on with marriage? The rules.. I don't think I can follow them. Especially the coitus part.. I am a guy.. I'm your Phee na.. It's wrong in all levels.. I don't even love you.. You're my brother's best friend na." P'No looked at me helplessly trying to explain. Hmm.. He didn't tell he sees me as a brother, I still have a chance. Kengkla told inwardly in his heart.

"It's okay, Phee. I understand.. We will work things out.. Kla will help you na.. Don't be scared, Phee. It's not wrong, Phee. We will be married.. It's normal between couples na." I tried convincing him and smiled at him dearly.

"Kla.. Phee.... Don't know.."P'No told me looking so troubled.

"I'll help you, Phee. Let's start slow first, Phee. We still have six months, na.. I promise you.. Before our wedding, you'll be able to cope with some of the rules." I tried assuring Phee. He looked unsure. Hmmm.. Looks like I need to take action now.. Kengkla said inwardly while licking his lips.

The car came to halt all of a sudden. Techno frowned because his faculty is way up front.

"Kla, my faculty is up front there na... You stopped at the wrong place.." P'No glanced at me as he said them. I just smiled at him and unbuckled my seat belt, going nearer to him. P'No looked at me with an unsure look as he tried backing off and tried going further a way, distancing my face from his. Tsk.. Phee wanna escape me? Please. No way.. Kengkla said to himself inwardly as he went nearer to his Phee and whispered in his P'No's ear.

"P'No, how about we start now?" I told P'No while licking my lips.. ARGHHH!!! I can't wait to taste those lips again..

"What is it? Sta.... Start what?" looking at me with a weird face as he tried backing even more to distance my face that was near his. Too bad he couldn't move anymore as he was against the car window.

"Start your lessons to get used to the rules, Phee... and me, of course.. Since I'm also involved in the rules.."I told me with an earnest look.

"How...How you wanna teach me? and why are you coming so near me? " P'No asked me as he tried pushing my body away. I just backed a little.

"Phee, this lesson we will do every morning and evening. I will send you every morning to campus and pick you up from campus. It's a very simple lesson na. P'No wanna learn or not?" I asked him looking innocently luring him into my trap. HEHEHE. Sorry, P'No.. You're so irresistible...

"Oh.. fetching me through and from campus hor? Erm.. can.. But not always na.. Sometimes, Phee will go out with friends and juniors na." P'No said while smiling at me earnestly. I could see him relax a little.

"That is just fetching, Phee. Now, is the really important lesson Phee... but for this lesson.. Phee need to close your eyes.." I told Phee with an earnest look to make him obey me.

"Close eyes, oh? Hmm.. what lesson need to close eyes for? Can Phee not close eyes?" P'No asked me.. Oh my.. Phee, how innocent can you be? ARGHHH. I just wanna gobble you up.

"Cannot, Phee. Phee must close your eyes.. This lesson only work that way.." I told Phee looking at him seriously. If only Phee knows, how giddy I am feeling right now..

"Hmm.. Okay ba.."Phee says as he closes his eyes.

I went closer to him and made sure he really closed his eyes. I then put my lips on his. As I did this P'No was shocked. He opened his eyes wide and tried pushing me away. I purposely bit his lips slightly so he would open his mouth.

"Ahhh.."P'No yelped in pain..Thanks to the bite, I took advantage of this and worked my way through his mouth. He still tried pushing away from me but I held him closer.. After a while, I could feel him relax as I felt he was no more resisting.

As I was enjoying myself channeling all my love into the kiss, I was shocked when I felt P'No trying to pull me near by grabbing my head. Oh boy, this man is going to be the death of me.

  A while later, I broke the intense kiss of ours and looked at Phee. He looked so lost and breathless. It's as if his thoughts were hazy. Therefore, seeing him in a daze I decided to take this opportunity before he regained consciousness of what was going on, I attacked his neck. To be exact, I attacked the very weak spot of his and I made sure to suck harder to leave a bold mark, marking him to tell people he is mine and mine only.

As I sucked my mark harder, I heard a moan from P'No. Shit.. I am so turned on.. Can I please ravish him now? I could feel his hands grabbing my hair even tighter. He tried  grabbing my back, but I think he didn't feel comfortable as my uniform was in the way. I continued sucking his neck as I took of my school uniform leaving me with nothing on. I then slowly reclined the seat downward and unbuckled his seat belt as I licked his earlobe, another one of his weak spots.

"Arghhhh.... Klaaa... Sto....Stop... People... hahh.. Will...hah.. hah... Kla.. see..." P'No struggled in pleasure to tell me.

"No worries, this is a secluded spot.. No one will see us, Phee." I whispered in his ear and sucked the back of his ear.

"Arghh.. Klaa.. Stop.. What.. What.. are.. hah.. hah.. you.. doing.."P'No asked me with teary eyes due to the pleasure. He scratched me at the back and started grinding on me. He stopped when he realise I stopped my actions as I caught his little brother poking down there. Phee then looked terrified and tried pushing me away.

I smirked at him, kissed his forehead and said, "Don't worry, Phee. It's normal.. Relax.. I will take care of it.." He still tried sitting up. I pushed him down and sucked on his mark to distract him, resulting a moan. Now that we've reached this point, do you think I will let you go just like that? Please, Phee. No way.. I'll savor this till the end.. Your sexy expression.. Yummy..

"Nghhh... Kla....Arghh.. Don't suck... too hard.. It hurts.."P'No said in difficulty trying to catch a breath.. I then took this opportunity to take off the jacket he was wearing and the shirt..

I then started working downwards to his left nipple.. "NGHHHH... KLAAA... Not there.. " P'No said.. I smirked at pinched his right nipple, lick his left and another hand trying to pull down his pants.

P'No's  looked as if he was high on drugs. He was breathing raggedly. I then directly pushed down his pants and started playing with his junior while sucking hard on his neck once again. When I feel him reaching, I purposely slowed down.

"Nghh.. Klaaa.. Stop.. Don't ...tease.. arghh.. hah.. Phee .. na?" As P'No told this, I rubbed his junior even harder and I heard him moan and pant even louder..

"ARGHH..KLAAA.. HAH.. HAH..NGHH.. Phee.. will.. HAH.. DIRTY... GET.. HAH.. HAH.. DIRTY..HAH.. MESSY..KLA..."He started screaming and grabbing my shoulders even harder. I winced as some of my wounds near there haven't healed.

I knew he was approaching his climax, so was I. I took his entire length to my mouth and started sucking and licking harder. P'No held my head and grabbed it hard urging me to go faster.

"KLAAA...ARGHH.. FAST..FASTER....PHEE..CAN..CANNOT..HAH.. GON.. HAH..HAH..HAH..GONNA..CUM...ARGHH...HIKS.. HIKS.."tears was coming out of P'No's eyes due to the extreme pleasure.

I knew it was the last straw and he couldn't hold back anymore. I sucked harder and faster, pinched two of his nipples and I grunted as I came in my pants. "ARGHHH.. HAH...HAH...URGHHHH" and he climaxed in my mouth and was still riding a climax as he was still panting from the after effects of the orgasm. "HAH..HAH...HAH.." he panted.

After I wiped away the excess fluid that came out from my mouth, I looked at him in the eyes.

"You.. why...why.. did you swallow..?"he asked me in a shock.

"Aww Phee, it will mess the car na.. And your clothes too" I said to him innocently.

His face then flushed red and angrily he asked me. "You! What kind of lesson was that? Such shameful thing in the morning! Have you no shame?"

"Aww Phee.. I just wanted a kiss only na.. You were the one that started rubbing on Kla na.. Eh.. But Phee.. If it's not morning, but evening.. you're fine with it?" I flashed my innocent smile as I said this.

"YOU.. YOU LITTLE BRAT..!!"P'No glared at me sharply.

I grinned at him and told him, "Phee, this is something you got to get use too na? Training before you marry me. After marriage, it'll be more than this Phee.. By the way, I think it's time you wear your shirt and pants Phee. Don't seduce me anymore."

"You little bratt!!!" He screamed at me as he quickly pulled up his pants and wore his shirt. As he was taking his jacket, he looked at me.

"Wait.. Why are there blue black marks on your body? Did you fight with someone?" P'No asked me.

Crap. He saw my bruise marks. "Oh, Phee.. You loving my body na?  You scratched me just now too, in pleasure na" I winked at him as I quickly wore my shirt trying to avoid that subject.

"You little brat!" he said again in anger. I grinned at him and told him, "Phee better straighten up yourself Phee. You're late to class already".

I then started driving to his faculty and stopped right in front of it. "Have a good day na, Phee. Do miss me. I'll fetch you at 6pm" I told him as he got down of the car.

He then held the door and said to me,"How do you know my practice ends at 6pm?"

"Aww Phee, the other day when your motorbike was under repair I fetched you at 6pm na? Remember? So many other days too." I explained to him.

"Oh.. okay.. Thanks.. See you later.."he was about to get down completely but I pulled him to face me and gave him a kiss on his lips.

"This is one of the lesson, Phee. Kiss before sending you to class" I grinned at him.

"You...." He then quickly got down of the car with a flushed face, slammed the door and hurried off to his class. 

___________________________________________

A/N: Hey there! How was this chapter? Did you enjoy it? I hope you loved it as much as I did. Anyways, this will be your dose of happiness until tomorrow late night, na? So sorry. I have a class and an assignment to do tomorrow. So, I am most likely free after midnight tomorrow. If I haven't updated by then, it would be the next morning (after that midnight) or evening. So sorry once again. Thank you for understanding and do stay tune for the next chapter, okay? Please wait patiently, na? I will try my very best to post another chapter by tomorrow night, although most likely I won't be able to. I feel so bad now. hahaha. Sorry for repeating so many times. Thank you for all your support once again. Enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 72K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
292K 17.1K 18
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
4.6M 292K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.8M 159K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...