๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ–ท Sti...

By WrathfulDeity

๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ... More

Act I
Trailer and Cast
Playlist
Prologue
PART 1
1|dead body
2|stitches
3|new girl
4|no unicorns
5|the party
6|wolfsbane
7|the right thing
8|silver bullet
9|last resort
10|mountain lion
11|don't get mad
12|howl
13|trapped
14|normal teenagers
15|biles bilinski
16|full moon
17|understatement
18|the alpha
19|cruel joke
20|self-control
21|dress shopping
22|the formal
23|save them both
24|my hero
Author's Note
PART 2
25|tripwire
26|jealous
27|it's complicated
28|innocent
29|do something about it
30|ice skating
31|i don't know
32|the creature
33|switch
34|calm down
35|teenage mutant killer lizard
36|know thy enemy
37|restraining order
38|detention
39|d.o.a
40|the freezer
41|imagine
42|pretty messed up
43|matt
44|fury
45|reckless
46|all hell breaks loose
47|the right time
48|human glow stick
49|end like this
PART 3
50|home
51|something bad
52|nothing's changed
53|risk and reward
54|as long as it takes
55|what am i?
57|fight back
58|overprotective
59|the glen capri
60|stop talking
61|telluric currents
62|unreliable narrator
63|slow motion
64|research
65|guardians
66|panic attack
67|the nemeton
68|four hours
Author's Note
PART 4
69|nightmares
70|wake up
71|deja vu
72|werecoyote
73|afraid to turn
74|more harm than good
75|the hot girl
76|one chance
77|lydia, scream
78|what happened
79|the whole story
80|something normal
81|shadows
82|missing
83|atrophy
84|eichen house
85|void
86|let me in
87|chaos
88|full circle
89|insatiable
90|romeo and juliet
91|life and death
The End....
New Fanfic - Isaac

56|human sacrifices

5.6K 145 148
By WrathfulDeity

So now you know what Riley is!

I hope no one's disappointed or anything. I don't know what you all expected, but this was planned from day one.

Please don't be afraid to comment and vote, it only takes a couple of seconds and it means the world to me!

Quick question: who watches 'the 100'?

I now have a Bellamy Blake fan fiction if you would like to check it out! It's called 'Monster' and is up on my profile now!

----------

I woke up covered in sweat and breathing quickly. Nightmares had plagued my dreams once more; dreams of the Alpha pack and my mother dying.

Sitting up slowly, I gave my body time to recover and my heart to slow down.

After taking a few sips of water from a bottle sitting by my bed, I picked up my phone to see if I had missed anything. Stiles was wanting to call me last night, but Charlotte kept checking in on me to make sure I was going to sleep.

I had text him but he said that he didn't want to explain it over text, so I would have to wait until school the next day.

Anxiety had weaved its way through my veins, but I knew there would be a reason why he didn't want to say over text, and I trusted him.

I just couldn't stop thinking of what he had said to Heather at the party. About how I was the best thing that happened to him and that he didn't deserve me.

He was right about that.

He deserved better than me.

Especially after what I had done to Peter. I hadn't even been able to bring myself to research into his claims.

Climbing out of bed I slowly began to get ready for school. Pulling a basic outfit out of my wardrobe I headed out to the shared bathroom to shower.

After sitting my folded clothes on the counter I took my hair out of the braid I had it in, planning to wash it.

Turning the shower on the water began to rain down. I stared at myself in the mirror which was slowly beginning to fog over from the heat of the water mixed with the cool air of the bathroom. If you hadn't known, you would have thought the only thing that had changed about me was my hair.

But I was so different. Everything was so different. Around two years ago Stiles and Scott were my best friends and now things were tense; Isaac was my boyfriend and we hardly saw each other anymore, Lydia was the enemy and now she was one of my best friends; and I was a normal girl and now I could suffocate people with a thought.

If I had known all of this two years ago, I don't know what I would've done. Probably ended up in Eichen House.

Undressing and stepping into the shower I let the water run down my body, taking the dark thought with it. I could almost relax, the feel of the water pattering down on my skin calming me considerably.

After washing my hair and my body I climbed out of the shower and dried myself off before getting dressed for the day. I applied a light layer of makeup and blow-dried my hair before brushing it. Examining myself, I didn't look as bad as I felt.

Gathering my pyjamas I opened the bathroom door, letting the cool air of the house wash over me. After the practice I had done while in Devonford the air felt different. I felt stronger; more in control.

"I'm headed to work," Charlotte told me as she walked past the hallway towards the door, laptop bag in hand.

"Good for you," I muttered as I shut my bedroom door.

She sighed as she walked over and pushed the door back open with her hand. "Look, Riley, what I said last night. . . I was out of line."

I scoffed, "Well, that's kind of you to acknowledge."

Trust is a two-way street and all that.

"Riley-"

"Stop," I told her, throwing my pyjamas onto my bed. "You need to decide whether you want to do this or not. I understand that taking in a teenager isn't what you had planned, and I'm not going to hold that against you. But if you can't handle it, then send me away, because I don't want this to end with us hating each other."

She stood staring at me in shock, not knowing how to reply. Sighing, I picked up my bag and walked out of my room and headed to the front door, "I'll see you when you get home from work."

♡♢♤♧

When I arrived at school, I found Stiles waiting in the courtyard to talk to me.

I sat down next to him quietly, placing my bag on the ground as I looked over to him.
"What did you need to talk to me about?"

Stiles quickly scanned the area around us before leaning in close to whisper to me. "Sacrifices."

Sacrifices?
"Uh, Stiles, what are we talking about right now?"

"They found Heather. And last night, there was another body found," he started. "I went to the morgue, and they were killed the same way. The exact same way."

"Wait, Heather. . . she's dead?" I asked slowly.

Stiles gulped as he nodded softly, eyes falling to his hands. "I saw her body."

I heard the air whistle through my teeth as I took a breath in. What was I supposed to say? She went missing after I interrupted them and Stiles followed me out.

Would she still be alive if I hadn't distracted Stiles and she hadn't been left alone?

"I'm so sorry, Stiles," I replied quietly as I rested a hand on one of his.

He shrugged, twisting his hand to take a hold of mine, "At least we don't have to worry any more."

I knew he was just covering up his pain, and it seemed like it was something he didn't want to discuss, so I left it for now. I'd bring it up later when the wound wasn't so fresh.

If he was still willing to talk to me later, that was.

"You said they died the same way," I reminded, changing the subject. "What did you mean by that?"

He cleared his throat as he squeezed my hand, "It's called the three-fold death. Choked, throat cut, head bashed in."

Heather and that boy had died like that? I felt my stomach churn at the thought of it. What were we up against?

"Are you a virgin?"

My train of thought was blown off of the tracks at Stiles' words as I pulled my hand away from his and leaned back to look at him fully. "Excuse me?" I gasped, completely shocked by his question.

Stiles blinked a few times as he stuttered, "Did you and Isaac, you know, uh. . ."

I smacked his arm, "And how is that any of your business?"

He grabbed where my hand made contact, his eyes flickering all across my face. "The sacrifices; the two that died. This is what I was trying to say before. Heather and the guy, they were both virgins. I think that's the pattern for the first three."

Believing in the supernatural is one thing, but sacrifices? Three-fold deaths? Virgins?

"Are you sure?" I asked.

He grasped my hand once more, staring directly into my eyes. "Do you trust me?"

"Always."
I didn't hesitate for a second. Taking a deep breath, I sighed heavily. "And yes, I'm a virgin."

Stiles' eyes widened in surprise, "Really? You and Isaac never. . ."

"Not that it would be any of your business outside of this situation, but no."

His head bobbed as he nodded. "Right. Okay. I need to go and tell Scott - about the sacrifices, not that you're a . . . you know. I'm sorry to leave you here, but I really need to tell him now and he's in the locker room."

"It's fine. I'll meet you out there."
We said a quick good bye and he rushed off to find Scott.

My life had been normal less than two years ago, and now we had human sacrifices. This was what we were having to face now.

At least I wasn't completely helpless anymore. With my new found talent, there was no way I was going down without a fight.

♡♢♤♧

After going to the girl's locker room and getting changed, I headed down to where we were starting our cross country try-outs. Scott, Stiles and Isaac were already down there talking.

I stood beside Scott, Stiles on his other side. Stiles may have trusted me enough to tell me his thoughts on the murders, but after what he saw me do to Peter. . .

Either way, I wasn't sure how to proceed with our friendship. Had it become more than that? I couldn't tell. And if it had, I didn't think it was there anymore.

I just kept picturing the way he looked at me after Peter. Even Scott didn't do anything that bad when he became a werewolf.

"Hey, you good?" Scott asked, pulling my attention back to the present.

Nodding, I grinned a little, "Yeah. Don't worry about me, Scottie. I'm fine." Looking across the students, I noticed Isaac staring down the new twin students. The ones who had been there when my mother had died. "I'd worry more about Isaac."

Before Scott or Stiles could ask what I meant, I jogged over to the boy with the curls.

As I reached Isaac, the whistle was blown and Scott was beside me. He grabbed onto the boy, saying his name.

Isaac turned with anger on his face, "It's them."
That's all he said before he shook Scott off and ran after the twins.

"Isaac, wait!" The beta called after him, but he was gone.

Looking at my friends, I didn't hesitate as I prepared to run, "I'm going after him."

They both tried to stop me, but I wasn't going to let Isaac get himself killed. He was far ahead of all the students and the twins were in front of him. They had to be the alphas Isaac had previously told us about and the ones that had been there that night. But why run a school cross-country? What was their endgame?

Unfortunately, my new found abilities didn't come with speed like Scott and Isaac's had, so I was unable to catch up with them. Scott had passed me within seconds and I could hear Stiles behind me, struggling to keep up.

"Stay with Stiles," Scott called over his shoulder.

Shaking my head, I tried to run faster, "I want to help!"

"Getting yourself killed isn't going to help anyone."

Scott took off ahead, trying to get to Isaac as soon as possible. Realising there was no way I was going to reach him in time, I slowed down.

Stiles skidded to a stop beside me, bent over as he attempted to catch his breath.

"Even with these powers, I'm useless," I whispered, more to myself than anything.

"Don't say that," Stiles instructed as he snapped upright. "Don't you ever say that."

I shook my head, "Do you see me helping Scott right now? No. Before I got this, he had his werewolf thing, you had your brain; I was nothing. Now I have something, and I can't even do anything with it. I'm still nothing."

"Riley-"

A scream ripped through the air nearby, and Stiles and I immediately ran to the source. It wasn't too hard to find, considering a crowd was already forming.

A teenage boy was bound to a tree by his throat, something wrapped around both it and the trunk. He was covered in blood which had come from his cut throat. It wasn't running anymore, however, since he was long dead.

Scott and Isaac joined us moments later, staring at the body alongside us.

"It's him, isn't it?" Stiles asked Scott. Apparently Scott was working when the owner of a dog the doc was helping went missing outside the clinic after their appointment.

Scott remained silent, and that was answer enough.

♡♢♤♧

It didn't take long for Coach to notify the authorities and Stiles' dad and his deputies were there in no time.

They immediately cordoned off the area, getting all the students to stand back so as not to destroy the evidence that may have been left by the killer. Stiles didn't step back though.

"Dad, just come here," he grabbed his dad's shoulder and ushered him over to the body, pointing at the throat. "Look, look. Look at it. It's the same as the others, you see?"

"Yeah, I see that," he nodded. "Do me a favour. Go back to school, yeah?"

Stiles looked to the rest of us, but we said nothing. What else could we do? The boy was dead.

"Coach, can you give us a hand here?"

"You heard the man," Coach immediately shouted. "Nothing to see here. Probably just some homeless kid."

I cringed at his words. I recognised the boy, and he wasn't just some homeless kid.
Which Scott decided to inform him of. "Coach. He was a senior."

Coach sighed, lifting a hand to his mouth as he thought. "He wasn't on the team, was he?"

"Coach," I exclaimed, "Not the time, or place."

"Kyle!" Someone screamed. "Oh, God, Kyle!"

Looking over, I saw a blond girl running up to the dead boy, tears streaming down her face. The deputies held her back as she continued to shriek.

Deciding this was as good a time as any, I tapped all the boys on the shoulder and we all began to walk away. I noticed Isaac was still glancing at the twins over his shoulder.

"You see the way the twins looked at him?" He growled.

Stiles took a look before answering, "Yeah, you mean like they had no idea what happened?"
He seemed to be right. The two boys looked just as shocked as the rest of us to see the student strung up. But I didn't trust them.

"No, no, they knew."

"The kid was strangled with a garrote, all right?" Stiles almost scoffed. "Am I the only one recognising the lack of werewolfitude in these murders?"

"Werewolfitude?" I asked, smiling slightly.

He shrugged, "It has promise."

Isaac ignored us as he continued on with his belief that the twins were guilty. "You think it's a coincidence they turn up, and then people start dying?"

"Well, no, but I still don't think it's them."

"Scott? How about you?"

Scott blinked a couple of times, taken by surprise at suddenly being thrown in the middle of their argument. "I don't know yet."

Stiles raised his eyebrows in question, his arms folding in front of his chest. "You don't know yet?"

"Well, he's got a point," Scott stuttered. "Seriously, dude, human sacrifices?"

The boy's arms dropped as his eyes widened in shock. "Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay? Hair literally grows from your cheeks, and then will immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you right now, it would just magically heal, but you're telling me you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?"

Taking in his rant, Scott breathed out deeply as he turned to Isaac, "That's a good point, too."

"I don't care, all right?" Isaac replied simply. "They killed that kid. They killed the girl that saved me. And I'm gonna kill them, too."

"Good to see people care what I think," I mumbled as he walked away.

He slowed to look over his shoulder, "I already knew whose side you would take, Riley."

My stomach dropped at the jab, eyes flickering to Stiles who was already staring at me.
"That's not fair, Isaac," I said in a low voice.

His eyes drifted to Stiles before he looked back at me, "Yeah, well a lot of things aren't fair."

"They were there the night my mother was murdered," I told him as he began to walk of. He stopped, his head bowed in thought.

This time though, he didn't look back, "All the more reason to kill them."
We all stood quietly as Isaac left. We knew there was no point in going after him, he was too angry to listen to reason.

"I'll see you guys back at school," I sighed as I walked off on them both. I had had enough of sport for one day.

♡♢♤♧

"All right, since inertia is a subject of which you all know plenty, why don't we start with momentum?" Mr. Harris asked as he wrote on the blackboard.

Scott and I sat side by side in science in the row behind Isaac, keeping a watchful eye on him. He was angry, and when Isaac was angry he tended to be rather spontaneous. Not in the good way, unfortunately.

"They're here for a reason," Scott whispered to the boy, trying to remind him. "Give us a chance to figure it out before you do anything. Okay? Isaac."

Mr. Harris continued to speak in the background, but I was more focused on Isaac.
"Isaac, please. If me of all people can hold back from doing anything, can't you?"

"Mr. Harris, can I use the bathroom, please?" Isaac asked, breaking his silence.

Our teacher waved his hand towards the door in allowance. Dammit, Isaac.

The boy got up and left quickly, his steps heavy. He wasn't going to hold back, not even to let us figure out what was going on.

"I have to go to the bathroom, too," Scott claimed as he jumped up from his seat. I quickly followed suit, standing up beside him.

Mr. Harris shook his head, "One at a time."

"But I really have to go. Like, medical emergency have to go."

"Mr. McCall," Harris began slowly. "If your bladder suddenly exploded, and urine began to pour from every orifice, I would still respond 'one at a time'. Is that enough hyperbole for you, or would you like me to come up with something more vivid?"

Scott sighed, disheartened, "No. No. That's pretty good."

Mr. Harris looked at me expectantly, so I just shrugged, "Period pains?"

"Nice try. Sit," He instructed.

"Worth a shot," I mumbled as I did as I was told.

I wasn't seated for long, however. We all noticed a strange noise coming from the hallway. It sounded like someone was slamming a locker repeatedly.

Mr. Harris grumbled as he walked over to the door and went out into the hall, "What is this?"

Scott and I gave each other a concerned look, before following the other students into the hall. This was bound to be bad.

"What's going on?" Harris asked.

Danny was beside one of the twins on the ground, who had blood running from a cut on his cheek and from his mouth. Worst of all, Isaac was standing above him, and the other twin was no where to be seen.
"He just came at me," the twin claimed.

"Isaac, what the hell did you do?"

Scott and I knew better; Isaac was angry, but he wasn't dumb enough to get caught. And besides, his knuckles had no blood on them and neither did his clothes. By the looks of the twin, he would've managed to get a least a bit of red on him.

This wasn't Isaac's fault, and he wasn't about to let this go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.1K 32
[ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ] "We have English class together." Aurora said to the buzz cut boy in front of her. "We did?" He says. ________________________________...
18.6K 453 38
ใ€Book One ----- Season Oneใ€‘COMPLETED In which a young girl falls in love with a boy, who loves someone else while trying to figure out the dangerous...
113K 4.3K 136
โ€ข BOOK ONE โ€ข "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...