Forgetting you (Luke Hemmings)

由 prettyinblackthings

Cara has never had the easiest life but when the band 5 Seconds Of Summer invite her to live with them she so... 更多

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8 A UPDATE AT LAST!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ANGRY!!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
SEQUAL YAYAYAYAAY
HAVE MY UGLY FACE
starting youtube?

Chapter 7

20.5K 500 643
由 prettyinblackthings

Cara's POV

I was awoken during my peaceful sleep by some banging on the door...Very fucking loud banging.

"Joe if you've forgot your key again i'm gonna fucking punch you its 12am!" I yelled out walking towards the door.

"Calm down you psycho i'm here!" He laughed coming behind me.

The banging continued to get louder and louder. The louder it got the more aggravated i came. Who the fuck wakes someone up at 12am!

I slowly opened the door and standing there was. Ashton,Michael,Calum and of course fucking Luke.

"What you all doing here!" I complained.

"Hello to you to" Ashton sarcastily commented.

"Well its 12am!" I raised my voice.

"No...Its 12pm" Luke dragged out.

Fuck.

"You said i could see Jayde today?" He nervously asked.

"Oh shit yeah...I'll just go get us both dressed then we can leave" I quickly said.

I ran into my room and put on a red plaid shirt, ripped black jeans then some all black vans. I quickly done my hair and make up then ran to Jaydes room and put her in a white top, black leggings then some trainers along with her pink puffy coat. I tied her hair into a plait then we walked back upstairs to the living room.

"Daddy!" Jayde yelled out running up to Luke. She adores him. Its none stop saying 'Daddy' and everytime he is on tv she will be running to the tv thinking he's actually there then she will cry because she thinks he's ignoring her.

"I'm going to a friends tonight so i'll be back late" Joe told me as he was opening the door but i stopped him.

"No, no. I need you to babysit!" I told him and he let out a small laugh.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because i'm going round my mums" I said.

"That's nice, i'm going to Caspars" He smiled.

Fuck this boy.

"Please Joe! You'd be the bestest person ever! I'd love you forever if you just stayed here for just a night and go out tomorrow" I begged.

"Fine...I'll go out both nights" He rolled his eyes in a jokey way.

"Cunt" I muttered

We are bestfriends is just he pisses me off a lot.

"I'll babysit her" Luke perked up.

"Really?" I said shocked.

"Well....How hard can it be to look after a one year old for a few hours" He shrugged.

A lot harder then you think Luke but fuck it...He can find out the hard way.

"I'll drop her off around 5 then?" I smiled and he nodded.

I find it quite funny how all the other boys seem annoyed that there will be a 1 year old screaming and running around their flat until 1am but that's not my problem.

*

*

*

We got to the park and sat down under a tree.

I'm so happy that Luke is back in my life....I mean Jaydes life.

Its nice for her to have a dad. But i just need to know he isn't going to piss of when things get hard, like when she starts to cry he will just give up. I have her crying,screaming and everything else 24/7. I don't have many people that will babysit for a few hours. My mum is willing to babysit no matter what time it is or how long. Joe is able to look after if i'm only going out for a hour or two. I wonder how long it will be until Luke is on the phone begging me to pick her up because she's in his room ripping up his music posters or Michael calling me saying she's broke his game console.

I sat back as i watched all of the boys chasing Jayde around. She was laughing and smile away which made me smile. Seeing my daughter happy made me happy.

I laid back onto my jacket sat i laid onto the grass and went on my phone.

I decided to text my mum to rimind her i'm coming.

'To mum x

I'll be round at about 5. NEED A GIRL CHAT :(!!xxx'

I went onto instagram to check up on things and i had gained many followers even though i'm to lazy to post but i do managed to post sometimes.

'From mum x

I'll get the vodka and food...xxx'

She replied and i laughed. 

I love having my mum back in my life. Its nice having someone there to talk to. It feels like i'm catching up on all the things i missed out on when i was younger. The advice, hugs, boy drama and girl nights in which is needed a lot.

I sat back up when i heard a cry. Jaydes cry.

She was running towards me then when she reached me she jumped on me.

"What happened?" I softly spoke.

"She was running then tripped over" Ashton rushed.

I rubbed on her back for comfort then kissed her knee.

"Magic. Its all better now" I smiled.

"Daddy kiss it" She sniffled and Luke looked at me weird.

"She wants you to kiss her knee better" I laughed 

He walked over slowly then bent down to her. He kissed his finger then rubbed it on her knee.

"Better?" He smiled.

"No" Jayde sniffled.

"W-what why?" He rushed.

"She wants you to kiss it properly" I laughed.

"How?" He asked and i laughed again.

"Your daddy is a idiot" I laughed looking at Jayde and she giggled.

"What i mean is kiss her leg with your lips" I simply spoke.

"Oh r-right" He stuttered then kissed her leg.

"Better?" He laughed and she nodded.

*

*

*

"Right knock on the door" I told Jayde to do and she knocked on the door of Lukes shared flat.

I gave her.her bag and her teddy dog incase she falls asleep.

"Daddy!" She beamed up then ran in.

"Oh ok..Bye! Love you too" I sarcasticly laughed then ran back to give me a hug.

"You be good...ish for daddy!" I laughed.

"Its not going to be that hard is it?" He asked quickly

"Course it won't! Anyway. She has her teddy. She has got some pj's in her bag along with her bedtime bottle which is just normal milk with hot water. Theres nappy's in there aswell....Please tell me you can change a nappy? And if theres any other problems call me but she should be fine" I smiled and he nodded.

"Well i'll see you later then" I laughed then walked off to my mums.

*

*

*

" Alright sexy" A boy voice said.

Fucking James.

"What are you doing here?" I quickly said.

"Katy mentioned you was coming. Had to come and see that beautiful body" He bit his lip coming closer.

"Have you forgotten what you said the other day?" I huffed.

"no but i just wanted to see you nake-" He started then the door opened.

"Oh hey Katy. I was just waiting for you to answer the door" James acted all fake.

Cunt.

Dickhead.

Prick.

"C'mon its cold out here..My bed is much warmer" She smiled.

"One word James. Fourteen" I whispered to him.

"What? She said she was 17!" He whispered back.

Katy you idiot.

"Wow a 20 year old hooking up with a 14 year old who is dating his bestfriend who is 19?" I gagged then walked in.

Well we can all tell that won't stop James from hooking up with her.

He disgusts me. Prick.

I walked straight into the living room and my mum was sitting down. I walked over and joined her but groaned as i sat down.

"Hey sweetie" My mum smiled.

"Hey" I flatly said

"Whats up?" She asked as I sat down

"My emotions" I sighed.

"What's he done?" Wow she is to good at guessing.

"Last night he came round and was being so cute to Jayde. He put her to bad, sung her a song and fuck sake. But before he done all that we was having a cuppa, laughing and chatting. We kinda kissed...Well had a make out session.  I wanted it to go further and i could tell he did too. If Jayde didn't interrupt I think it would probably have gone to is having sex on my sofa"I complained "Sorry if you found that awkward it's just I have no friends to tell..." I trailed off.

"Its fine. I'm happy one of my daughters is comfortable telling me about her sex life" She laughed slightly.

"You do know she is telling James she's seventeen?" I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"I really don't know what to do with her. She won't say anything to me" She sighed "Anyone leta crack open this wine" She laughed and pulled out some wine.

*

*

*

*

Lukes POV

"No Jayde don't touch that!" I spoke out as she went to rip my All time low poster up. She giggled then ran back to the living room.

She jumped on the sofa and knocked my drink over by doing so.

"Fuck Jayde. You shouldn't of done that" I warned her.

"Fuck"She repeated.

"Shit Jayde don't swear" I swore again.

"Shit" She repeated again.

"Fuck" I muttered.

"Fuck,fuck,fuck" She giggled jumping up and down.

"Your mums gonna kill me" I said lowering mu shoulders.

"Shit"

"Please don't tell you mum. I don't want her to kicked my in the dick again" I said to her.

"Dick" She laughed

"Thats it. I give up" I flopped onto the sofa.

She ran over to her bag of toys that she brought round to play with. She rumaged through and pulled out a box then ran over to give it to me.

"Open daddy" She smiled.

I opened it and it was a tea party set.

"You want me to play tea parties with you?" I laughed and she nodded "C'mon then" I laughed slightly then walked over to a space in the living room. I set up the table and tea party set. I sat down with my long legs at a awkward angle. When Jayde came to sit down she handed me a pink tutu.

"You want to put this on?" I asked her.

"No. You" She said in her cute tone.

"You want me to put this on?" I laughed and she nodded.

"Please daddy" She begged.

"This is so not punk rock" I mumbled and put the tutu on then she gave one of her cute giggles

We both sat down at the little table "Drinking tea" and "Eating cake".

*

*

*

Cara's POV

After having long chats and downing three bottles of wine with my mum i completly lost track of time. I was meant to pick Jayde up 9:00pm but now it 12am. Shit. I wonder how Luke got on at looking after her? How is she? I wonder how she coped?

"Shit i best get going and pick Jayde up" I rushed and collected my things.

"We will have to do this again sometime" She smiled picking u the empty bottles.

"Yeah definetly...It was fun" I smiled and so did she.

"I'll see you soon sweetie" She smiled.

I smiled and then walked out the door.

I was just walking past the gate when i felt a squeeze on my bum.

"Oi!" I yelled and then saw James.

"Alright sexy" He slurred and pushed himself on me.

"Y-your drunk" I stuttered. He always becomes a dick when he's drunk.

"Yeah and i had a good night fucking Katy" He said and the urge to punch him was high.I would of hit him if he didn't have a strong grip on my hands.

"G-get the fuck off me!" I yelled at him but he didn't buge.

"James stay round tonight!" A voice called out. We both turned around and saw Katy. She had a long baggy top on and she had marks on her neck that matched James'.

"Cara get the fuck off him!" She swore at me.

"Fuck sake Katy. Your fourteen and he's twenty! Your both aware that its illegal?" I snapped.

"Sorry Katy i'm going home with Cara" He slurred and fell onto the floor.

"I'll walk you to your house. Don't think this is going anywhere" I muttered to him and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"Your pretty" He slurred worse this time stroking my cheek. I huffed and continued to walk him home.

"Fuck your heavey" I complained and he giggled. Ew this guy is annoying.

We got to the door of his house and i threw him in so he was laying on the floor.

"Goodnight James" I groaned then walked out the door to head to Lukes shared flat.

It wasn't that far of a walk. The streets were dark and quiet. I took a few turns around the corners then soon reached their block of flats.

I ran inside then into the elevator that took me straight to their room. I knocked twice on the door and its was opened by Michael who was only in underwear.

"I'm here for Jayde" I smiled.

"She's asleep" He told me "Look" He said and we walked to Lukes room.

Luke was laying on his bed wearing a tutu...Werido. He had Jayde laying asleep on his chest in a penguin onsie that he clearly bought her.

I took my phone out and took a quick picture then set it as my background.

"Well i'll just head home. Looks like he's got things covered" I told Michael and he nodded.

I started thinking that maybe me and Luke could get back together. He seems to love Jayde and i really hope he still loves me becasue i really love him.

____________________

A/N

IM SOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY ITS BEEN LIKE 100000000 YEARS SINCE I LAST POSTED I'VE HAVING REALLY STRESSFUL WEEK :(((((((((((((((((

Who's going to the 5sos concert in leeds? Wanna meet some of y'all.

I'm rlly bored and ill....

Idk if this is a long ass chapter or....

DO YOU WANT LARA TO GET BACK TOGETHER OR......

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

Ig- t0xiclukefeels (Like a few pics when you've followed)

Vine - t0xicfeels.

Twitter- @ashleigheok

xo

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

8.9K 285 33
this is about a young girl named violet who has cancer. she is inlove with the band 5 seconds of summer and for her birthday gets to meet them. but...
2.7K 74 23
Dylan Ryan has struggled with her mental health for years, her parents too caught up with her older brothers future career and her other brothers the...
49.1K 612 55
~EDITS ARE IN PROGRESS~ Lee is an average girl with a history of problems. When her mother becomes the publicist of the Australian punk pop band, 5...
8.2K 148 18
Sequel to 'Pregnant?' Probably should read the first book before reading this. Will life on the road be the same as life at home?