All Out Of Love (On Hiatus)

By pyaarimpossible

"P'No, you got to be my boyfriend, P. You need to take responsibility for what you've done with me. Better st... More

1. The Morning After
2. Convincing Techno
3. Frustration
4. Arrival
5. Family Meets
7. Lesson
8. Escape
9. Date
10. Another Techno
11. Double Wedding
12. Talks
13. Defend
14. Duty
15. Playing with fire
16. Punishment
17. Prove
18. Give my all
19. Goodbye

6. Nightmare

3.6K 150 90
By pyaarimpossible

A/N: Thank you for all the comments and support. Here is another chapter of Klano. I don't really know about you, but I'm feeling super excited for their future together. I am looking forward to see them get married.

_____________________________________________

Everyone turned their heads to look at the entrance. Six boys walked in. Techno's face was as white as a sheet. He looked in horror. His best friend and juniors were all standing there.

Technique's POV

"What are they doing here? Techno asked Kengkla in horror as he squeezed and scratched his soon-to-be husband's right thigh. Techno glared at Kengkla with full of resentment. You did this purposely, you brat. Techno was fuming in anger.

Techno's family was quite surprised by Techno's reaction. Usually, this boy of theirs is always well mannered and never angry. It is to their surprise seeing Techno projecting many other emotions besides always smiling and being a happy go lucky person.

Heh, that was interesting. In a span of a week and after one night of coitus, this little fox has managed to bring out such emotions from my brother?  Heh. Good job, Kla.. Technique smirked looking at his brother and his best friend.

All their other family members were also smiling away. They knew that Kengkla was the best person for Techno.

"Aww.. Phee... It hurts.. P'Type, P'Tin, and P,'Pete are my cousins Phee." Kengkla looked at Techno with a pitiful stare like he didn't do anything wrong and was accused wrongly.

"You brat, if I found out you are the reason they are here.. I will skin you alive.. How do you explain my other juniors presence? Don't tell me they too are your cousins!" Techno glared at Kengkla.

"No, Phee. Those are their plus one, their partners. Once introduced to family, all partners have to be present unless they really can't make it." Kengkla explained to Techno. Huh? There was this kinda thing? This little fox, is it real or he is making things up? Technique pondered tilting his head to the right.

"Really? You're not lying? Hmm.. Kla... Help, Phee na... Help me so they won't see me, please? I will hide under the table. Okay na?" Techno smiled brightly at Kengkla while nodding his head. A helpless Kengkla was speechless for a moment there. Technique on the other hand questioned himself.. Is my Phee stupid or what? We are sitting at the biggest table together with Kla's family. If someone still can't figure out. Won't the person be extremely stupid?

A helpless Kengkla looked speechlessly at Techno and said "P'No, you are sitting at the biggest table, na. To be specific, the host's table... How can you hide from them, Phee?"

"Oh.. ya hor... erm... how bout if they asked what I am doing here, just say our family follow Ai'Nic to this function cause he is your best friend?"Techno smiled and nodded his head more asking Kengkla to agree to his proposal.

"Phee, you do realise only family members can attend this function right?" a defeated Kengkla looked at Techno trying to explain to him the current situation.

Techno replied as such "Ai'Nic, is your best friend.. Like a brother.. he is considered as family.. Don't you think so?"

Technique was even more amused by his brother now. Since when did my brother's IQ drop to such a low level? Tsk.. Coitus can lower down your IQ? First time I am witnessing this. Tsk tsk.. Most likely, my elder brother's case would be the first. Technique then just shook his head looking at the drama unfold in front of him.

As the conversation was going on between them, the six boys approached the table and wai-ed (greeted) Kengkla's father and the rest of them. Some of the boys then just greeted other family members that called upon them. However,  that was when Techno's nightmare started.

"Hello Uncle... Hi Kengkla.. Tin told me a lot about you. About the other day, sorry I couldn't talk much. The other family members keep asking me questions" Can looked at the younger boy in front of him without realizing his football captain was next to the person he was talking to. As he glanced to the person next to him, he saw his football captain and talked loudly. He had forgotten all the refined manners that Tin had taught him and spoke to him about before coming for the function.

"Hoi.. P'No!!! Why is P'No here?! P'No and Kengkla are cousins? Then are you and Tin related too? But.. why didn't I see you the previous time? Wait, I know why you are here Phee. For the food right? I also don't know why, last time when they held a function when Tin introduced me also the food was amazing!" Tin just stood by the side and shook his head looking at his lovers attitude. Looks like his lover needed more disciplining tonight. 

"Er.. er...."Techno was speechless for a moment. 

How stupid can this Phee be? Isn't it obvious why P'No is here? For the food? Are you for real? How stupid can this Phee be? Stupidity has been raised to another level. Technique looked baffled and speechless at Can's questions and statement. Technique glanced at Kengkla who just shook his head knowing P'Can is slightly not so normal. This Phee always do stupid things but he has the kindest of heart. To actually make that stone hearted cousin of his that, P'Tin to not only join gathering but start mingling around with family members and some other people.. That's a respect Kengkla gives to this P'Can.

Hearing all the commotion, the four boys who was talking to their family members all approached the main table curiously. That was when Type also saw Techno.

"P'No?" another voice called out, this time it was Ae.

"Ai'No?" Type called out to his best friend.

Techno's eyes snapped to the  guy who walked and stopped in front of  him. Techno's eyes went wide. Oh God. This stupid Nong of mine, just could keep his mouth shut and had to grab everyone's attention. Ai'Can, you just wait for your punishment tomorrow evening which is 5 laps around the field. Techno was cursing Can internally. Kengkla and Technique was smirking while looking at how the story is about to unfold in front of them. The two best friend glanced at each other and raised their eyebrow, signaling to each other.

Techno then shut his eyes and he was saying a mantra (a prayer) internally. Oh God, I am so sorry if I had done anything wrong towards you or towards others. Please help me. Someone. Anyone. Kla. Help. Nic, help me.

"Oi! Ai'No?!" Type looked at his best friend with an unreadable expression as he called him out.

"Oh Type owh... hahaha.. It's you. Hi.. What are you doing here, Pern (friend)? " Techno looked at Type awkwardly and smiled as he asked him this question.

"What am I doing here? It's you whom I should ask. Kengkla is my cousin. So, naturally I am here." Type shook his head in disappointment at his friend.

"Hah?! Kla oh.. Kla is your cousin?! Are you for real?! Really?!" Techno asked repeatedly.

"Ya. For real.. Wait a minute.. You...." Type said as he stared at Techno narrowly.

"Ehem....*clears throat* This is our future family member. He is marrying Kla soon." Uncle Keng, Kla's father told all the six boys.

All of their jaws dropped down, except Pete and Tin. They just smiled like normal.

"Is uncle for real, Ai'No? You've got lot of explaining to do later." Type looked at his best friend and told him strictly with the look of you-will-not-be-able-to-run-away-from-me-nor-escape-from-explaining look.

Techno just kept silent and smiled lightly. Yeap, this is definitely the beginning of his nightmare.

"Erm... Nah... Your gift.." Type gave him a box.

"Thank you"Techno said as he received it.

All of the other visitors came to give their gifts and blessings. After that, the interrogation started. All types of questions were asked. The most outstanding one was a lady in her 20's  asking him such a bold question in front of other elderly people. Some of them just ignored her, some just sneered at her.

"You, do you plan to conceive a child? Can you give my Kla a child in future? Are you open to any options?" she asked Techno directly. Techno's eyes went wide. This woman, has she no shame? He pondered.

"P'Pen, how can you ask such questions to Kla's partner na? P'Pen shouldn't do that na. Kla won't talk to you anymore then." Kengkla acted like a child in front of this lady.

"Ish.. Okay.. okay.. P'Pen just want to know na.. I thought I could ask any questions.." said Pen while pouting towards Kengkla. Pen or known as Pensri is actually one of Kengkla's cousin. It's just that she was the daughter of a mistress so many people shunned her thinking her mother split up her father and his first wife. She was a very direct person so people might get offended easily by her tone. But she really cares for Kengkla a lot.

"Haha.. How are you, Phee? How is Aunty and Uncle? Did they come?" Kengkla smiled sweetly at her. Techno just stared at them blankly. He just wondered who was this lady that Kengkla treats her so sweetly.

"My parents are fine. It's just that dad is slightly not well. So, I am helping him in the company. Only I came today. I hope you don't mind." Pensri ruffled Kengkla's hair as she said this.

"Oh.. It's okay, Phee. As long as you are here, it's fine.. Send my regards to uncle and aunty from me" Kengkla said to Pensri.

"Okay okay. Congratulations on your soon to be married status. Finally, this child is growing big. Phee, take a leave first na.. Take care. Anything, call Phee." Pen said as she smiled at him and walked away.

Kengkla turned to Techno and gave a light smile.

"Sorry, P'No. That was P'Pen, one of my cousins. She is actually a very nice person if you get to know her. It's just that she is a very direct person. I hope you don't mind, na?" Kengkla looked at his lover dearly as he gently spoke to him. 

"Ahh.. It's fine." Techno said looking at Kengkla smiling and they proceeded to greet other guests.

After a while, the crowd went back to their respective hotels and lodgings. Now, was the private discussion of their family affairs.

They all sat by the hall and looked at both Kengkla and Techno as both of them walked in.

"Okay, boys let's discuss about your marriage and certain family rules you have to uphold." said Kengkla's mom seriously.

"We decided to put the wedding six months from now. That is during your semester break. Any objections?"Kengkla's mom asked.

Both of them just shook their heads and didn't say anything.

"Next, although you guys are technically engaged in some other way.. we need to have a symbol as your engagement. So, here.. Tie this red string to each other's left wrist.. " Kengkla's mom then gave them the red string and they tied it on each other's left wrist.

"Sit down. Mae will now explain to you on the Rules of the Keng household you need to know once you become one of us. Number One, must visit us at least once a month, minimum. Two, you have to stay over at least once a month too. I know you boys have so many activities. Mae don't care. I want you both home. Three, whenever you go out try to tell your partner that you are going out. Don't make them worry. Especially you, Ai'No. You always go out drinking and come back drunk. Tell Kla where you going so he can fetch you. Anything might happen, you are out there all alone. You can't depend on Type all the time. Now, that you have a husband, it's better if you use him. Don't try to keep him in a museum. Number Four, I saw what you did there, Techno.. And mae is not happy about it. Kla marked you and you covered it with concealer. You should wear it proudly. Not everyone gets to be a Keng. I know what you want say. Not ready. Correct? Mae will give you time until you are married to Kla. Once you are married, no concealers. Then, what else? Wait.. I received an important text from work. *after a few moments*. Where was I? Ahh yes.. Number five, coitus once a week at least after marriage. For now, once a month. Don't be ashamed of coitus. It's only natural for a healthy relationship. Mae will monitor you from time to time. Number Six, at least try to have a meal together everyday and go dating whenever you have time. Look at Kla's por and me. This is the secret to our marriage. Number seven, attend all family events with your spouse. What else? Yes, number eight. Make sure you stay in the same room. I will send someone to do some spot check from time to time. Number nine, don't always fight. If you fight, someone please try to give in. If not, your marriage is doomed. Number Ten, do not think of having another person in your life. Kids are exception of course. When you want it, come and see me. I can do something to help. So, don't think of cheating on each other. So far, I think that's it. Any questions?"Kengkla's mom asked intimidatingly as she looked at Techno.

"Ccoi...Coitus.. Is it really necessary? Can we cancel that? I mean.. we are guys.. guy and guy........"asked Techno with a faint smile.

"Of course it's necessary. Do you doubt me? I am telling you. This is our tradition. Moreover, it was coitus that brought you here together,no? Then why all the drama? Any other questions?" asked Kengkla's mae as she pointed her eyebrows to Techno giving the you-wanna-challenge-me look.

"Er.. No.."  Techno gulped and smiled lightly to her. I am so dead. That shameful activities again? This time when I am sober? Won't I die? My ass still hurts and it looks like everybody expect me to be in the receiving end. Tskkk.. What should I do? Fake illness? But I can't fake illness every week na? hmm.... Heart illness? Cannot do vigorous exercise? That sounds legit, right? Arghhh. I will cross the bridge when the time comes. Why is Kla staring at me like that? Was that a sparkle I saw in his eyes? Hmm.. But.. He looks so innocent like he has no idea what's going on look now.. hmm.. ARGHHH.. This is a nightmare. URGHHH...  Techno was in deep thought and turmoil thinking about the coitus issue.

"You guys were the one that did the deed. So take up the consequence." said Kengkla's mom looking at Techno and Kengkla. Techno just sighed and nodded his head.

"Alright then, would you guys like to retire now? How about just stay over here? We have many empty rooms for you all to stay? Oh ya, call me mae and Uncle Keng, por from now on, Ai'No" said Kengkla's mom to Techno as she smiled dearly at him.

"Okay mae.. Er.. I think we will go..." Techno was about to say something when his Yai cut him off.

"Yeah sure. It's late anyway. We will stay here. Sorry to trouble you" Techno's Yai said while smiling at Kengkla's parents.

"Okay, I will show you the rooms then" Kengkla's mom told them as she stood up to show the way to their rooms. They all retired for the night.

Technique's POV

This little fox, how could he actually text his mom to add on the rule of having coitus. This wolf I tell you.. Tsk.. What a best friend I have? Technique just shook his head and rolled his eyes. This action was caught by Kengkla who smirked back at his best friend giving him the look of its because I can.

I tell you the only reason I am just going with the flow is because I owe this asshole a lot. I don't know at times what he sees in my brother. He has such weird taste. I mean, I know my brother is a good guy and all.. but sometimes I just wonder what Kla sees in him. Sometimes that asshole make me wanna puke when he keep saying all the dirty things he wants to do to my brother. That guys world completely revolves around my brother. Tch..

"You're an asshole, you know that? You do realise he is my brother right? Why are you such a pervert? Let me guess, the red string was your idea too? " I asked Kla while playing a handphone game with him.

"Hahaha.. yeap.. I heard a red string is a colour string of destiny. So I want to tie the bond, hoping we would be destined in this lifetime to the next lifetime. Hopefully, every other lifetime too. I know. I will repay you later. Borrow the car? Or you want cash? In fact, I am glad he is your brother. Easier for me to 'eat' him. With you around helping me, it makes everything else better. What can I say ?The look your brother gives me always makes me wanna eat him up na. So gullible. Yum yum" Kla told me. I scrunched my nose in disgust of his statement.

"Eww.. He is my brother.. Please.. Tch.. No need to repay for now, when I need help I will tell you. "I said. Somehow, deep inside me I knew that I would be needing his help soon. But I just can't seem to get rid of this uncomfortable feeling that something big is going to happen soon to me.

"Then, don't ask. If you don't ask, I won't tell. Alright. Inform me whenever you need help then." Kla said giving the legendary smirk.

"Eh, I want to ask you something.. Erm.. about that beautiful lady?" I asked Kla.

"Who? P'Pen? She's my cousin. Why?" asked Kengkla suspiciously.

"Nothing. Just asking. She's fiesty" I said smirking at him while licking my lips.

He looked at me with pointed eyebrows saying "Why? Interested? Don't mess around with her, Nic. She's my cousin. Well.. but if you still want to play with her.. be careful.. Don't burn.. If you're playing wolf, she'll be playing tiger." Kla smirked at me, clearly not worried for his cousin's wellbeing. This little shit.. He's enjoying this.. I told myself internally.

"Well, we'll see.. Who's the winner in the end.. the wolf or the tiger..."I told him while smirking.

"Tch.. Up to you.. Have fun.." said Kla to me while smirking..

After playing a while, I helped him apply medicine for his wounds and we went to sleep.

_____________________________________________

A/N: Hey there people! I hope you loved this chapter as much as I did. I am still having a dilemma whether to let them have kids together and make this MPREG, surrogacy or just adopt.

P/S: Do tell me your opinion ya :) Thankie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 12.8K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
188K 14.6K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
293K 17.1K 18
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...