𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚘...

By Madame_Diamond

||Connor RK800 x Reader|| Your father asked you to be apart of a Cryostasis pod test back in 2018 and that wa... More

Chapter 1: Confusing Beginnings
Chapter 2: Where should I go?
Chapter 3: New World
Chapter 4: Deviants On The Run
Chapter 5: Food Truck Stop
Chapter 6: The Nest
Chapter 7: No Rest For The Weary
Chapter 8: Russian Roulette
Chapter 9: Eden Club Homicide
Chapter 10: The Blue Haired Traci
Chapter 11: The Bridge
Chapter 12: Quality Time Together
Chapter 13: Public Enemy
Chapter 14: Disaster Avoided
Chapter 15:Emotional Nights Lead to Good Mornings
Chapter 16: Meeting Kamski
Chapter 17: Shoot or Don't Shoot?
Chapter 18: Coping With The Truth
Chapter 19: Last Chance Connor
Chapter 20: Jericho
Chapter 21: Caught In The Crossfire
Chapter 22: The Plan
Chapter 24: Internal Conflict
Chapter 25: Freedom
Chapter 26:Just The Beginning
Chapter 27: Like A Father
Chapter 28: Feelings Are Weird
Chapter 29: Krispy Krime Stopping Trio United
Chapter 30: Christmas Together
Chapter 31: New Case Of The Android Killer
Chapter 32: Following The Blood Trail
Chapter 33: Take A Breather, It's The New Year
Chapter 34: Closing In On The Target
Chapter 35: Shutdown
Chapter 36: Where You Bury Your Androids
Chapter 37: Reflections
Chapter 38: Mind Garden
Chapter 39: I Don't Know How To Act
Chapter 40: Not Valentine's Day Date
Chapter 41: Escapism
Chapter 42: Visitor
Chapter 43: House Guest
Chapter 44: Android Babysitter
Chapter 45: Autonomy
Chapter 46: Taken
Chapter 47: Find Connor
Chapter 48: Conan
Chapter 49: Family Matters
Chapter 50: Time Doesn't Stop, We Keep Going

Chapter 23: Infiltration

7.5K 296 294
By Madame_Diamond

Song Quote: Natural
"That's the price you pay
Leave behind your heartache, cast away.
Just another product of today
Rather be the hunter than the prey
And you're standing on the edge, face up 'cause you're a Natural A beating heart of stoneYou gotta be so cold To make it in this world"

~~~

It's been a entire day and you haven't gotten ahold of Connor at all and the day has gone to dusk.

While trying to get ahold of Connor you tried to make a plan for how your going to get yourself into the Cyberlife tower.

The plan was very made half assed but your going to make it up and change it as you go along.

You haven't heard from Hank in a while but you decide not to tell him what's going on with you and Connor to protect him in case things go downhill.

It was getting late and you needed to get going since it will take a while to get to Cyberlife Tower.

You grabbed your gun loading it with ammo and sticking it into your pocket throwing on your warmest jacket and your satchel around your shoulder.

You turned towards Teddy who sat down wondering what your doing you kneel down and pet him muttering "I'm gonna keep him safe. We'll both be home soon, I love you" You kissed the small golden puppy on the head before leaving him in his soft plush bed.

You leave your home and decide to take the bus to your new destination.

~~~

You get off the bus and head towards the Cyberlife supply building plant.
You see workers loading up boxes into a truck that will be heading to Cyberlife in 15 minutes.

While coming up with a plan you researched what transportation methods are getting in and out of Cyberlife and this one happened to be one of them.

You hopped the fence making sure to not get spotted by any cameras and you entered the delivery truck without anyone spotting you.

You made it to the back of the truck and hid behind a huge box full of android parts making yourself unseen.

You heard the door close and the truck start up with a vibrating rumble from beneath you.

You felt vibrations from under you as the truck drove and you sat in the dark with the cargo thinking to yourself.

"What would life be like once this is all over?" You thought to yourself unsure of the answer and that's the part that scared you.

You sat in the darkness listening to the delivery guy singing along to his mixtape and surprisingly he was hitting all the high notes.
You waited for the truck to stop at your new destination.

~~~

You felt the truck stop and the back door open shining light into the small space.
As you got yourself ready to sneak past the people you felt a presence next to you.

"What the hell are you doing?" The guy that drove the truck asked you with a tired and uncaring demeanor.

You sat there dumbly unsure how to respond "I needed to get into Cyberlife, Please dont call the guard" You pleaded to him trying to keep quiet.

He shrugged "you know what? I'm too lazy for this shit. Get outta here and don't tell anyone I saw you" He dismissed you and walked away while lighting a cigarette.

You smiled a bit surprised but exited the truck you told the guy as you turned to leave "Nice singing by the way" You ran away and headed towards the main building.

You walked up some stairs and you found yourself on the upper balcony part of the main room.

You saw soldiers guarding the corridor but few where you were located.
You perked up when you saw Connor being escorted by soldiers towards the elevator.

You headed towards the other elevator but when you were heading towards it you heard a guard yell "Hey stop!" You sigh heavily as you turned to face him.

"Who are you? Your not supposed to be here" He says as he looks on a tablet with his gun in his other hand.

"Not like I wanna be here but I got shit to do" You shrugged nonchalantly.
"Wha-" His voice was cut off when you punched him in the face and dented his helmet then threw his head down onto your knee knocking the guard out.

"Shouldn't have stopped me..." you thought to yourself as you dragged the unconscious body out of sight in a upright position.

You turn your back and find the soldiers that were guarding the entrance found you.
"Shit...I need to be more stealthy..." You grumbled as they all aimed their guns at you in a way to intimidate you.

"RH200 your coming with us" The guard barked at you as he pointed his gun at your head.

"I'm not RH200" You began as you kicked the leg out of the guard on your left "I." You punched the guard on your right in the stomach staggering him and throwing him into the one in front of you "AM." Pulling out your gun shooting them all in the legs immobilizing them before knocking the two out and you stare right into the one that threatened you as you held his head hissing "(Y/N)" you finished as you knocked him out and left them all on the floor.

You decided to let them live but you definitely destroyed their way of alerting the others, Wouldn't want trouble now would we?

You grabbed on of the guards tablet and it showed some security cameras one of which was the elevator Connor was riding with the guards.

You got out of sight and watched the security camera "Alright Connor where are you going?" You muttered as you watched the android in the elevator.

You see Connor lunge at the guard on his left before sticking his leg out and kicking the one on his right in the stomach throwing him into the wall.

He stops the guard from pulling out his gun and keeps them both from shooting him. He kicked each guard and takes one of their guns shooting one then as he layed on the floor he shoots the other killing each instantly.

He gets to his feet and pockets the gun and walks over to the panel and changes the floor number.

-49 Perfect.

You deleted the security camera and deleted the footage "Don't need this" You smirked deviously as you erased the footage.

You threw away the tablet after disabling all security cameras and walked into the elevator.
"Please indicate your identity and destination" a robotic voice rang out.

"For fucks sake..." You grumbled aloud
"Access denied" the voice rang out in response. You rolled your eye changing your normal hand into the slick white android hand and managed to hack the elevator into making you go to the right floor.

Changing your hand back to normal "Thanks Connor for teaching me that" you stated as you smiled in triumph.

The elevator went down the each floor and you waited for it to end.

~~~

You were close to reaching your destination and in your view you see a huge room full of androids all lined up and standing still.

One sight caught your eyes making your heart drop as you readied your gun.

You see a duplicate Connor holding a gun up to Hank as Connor was about to convert a android to deviancy.

The elevator stops quietly and you get out right behind the duplicate a couple feet away.
You glance over at Connor but he remained unwavered.

"Your friends life is in your hands. Now it's time to decide what matters most! Him...or the revolution" The duplicate yelled at Connor.

"Don't listen to him! Everything this fucke says is a lie!" Hank tells Connor.

You walked slowly and carefully to try to sneak attack the duplicate.

"If I surrender, how do i know you won't kill him?" Connor asked suspiciously as if he's trying to buy you time to get closer.

I'll only do what is strictly necessary to accomplish my mission. It's up to you whether or not that includes killing this human" Duplicate Connor replied glaring at Connor.

"I used to be just like you. I thought nothing mattered except for the mission...But then one day I understood, someone helped me understand..." Connor tells the duplicate of himself.

"Very moving, Connor... But I'm not a deviant. I'm a machine designed to accomplish a task, and that's exactly what I am going to do!" The duplicate Connor argued back as he held the gun to Hanks head.

"Enough talk! It's time to decide who you really are. Are you going to save your partner's life? Or are you going to sacrifice him?" Duplicate Connor asked Connor as he nudged the gun closer to hank.

"How about I save him and kill you?" You replied aloud from behind the duplicate as you held your gun two feet behind him at his head.

"Put your fucking gun down" You hissed as your gun clicked ready to fire.
"(Y/n)? What the hell are you doing here?" Hank asked confused as to when you came in.

"Saving both of your asses" You replied as you kept your gun at the androids head.
"I advise you to stay out of my way Detective!" The duplicate Connor hissed from in front of you as he still held the gun to Hanks head.

"Bite me bitch. Drop it" You ordered harshly glaring at the android.

"Suit yourself...Activate Xeno mode" He stated aloud you looked at him confused but your eyes widened realizing what he said.

Connor looks down mumbling "He must have hacked my memory..." Before you could say anything you felt your body shut down but your consciousness still active.

You were no longer in control instead the RH200 version of you has now taken over.

"Xeno Mode activated. Your orders?" Dull words slipped from your mouth that you didn't mean to say.

"What the hells wrong with you (Y/n)?" Hank asked confused as he looked into your dull eyes.

"Her machine mode has been activated. She's not herself" Connor informed him as he looked into your dead eyes robotic eyes lacking no personality.

You are aware of what's going on but its like something else has taken over.
More like your android software has been activated.

"Stop Connor" The duplicate ordered pointing at the android a couple feet away.

"As you wish" Your dull voice ringed through the air as your body ran towards the android.

"Please no!" You screamed in your mind trying to control your actions but you couldn't you were locked behind a digital wall that stood in front of you.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5K 37
"You love him, that's why you care so much for him," You thought. "You love him. You love him." -- Detroit is a bustling city-center, with those look...
34.6K 1.4K 20
[Completed] You're Y/N L/N, a great student with average grades at DUAT College. Four years ago? A police officer. But your insecurities got you kic...
15.6K 318 128
DBH: Connor x female reader Will put trigger warnings before any potential triggers! <3 *Lot of bad language and *AHEM* 8-) ----------------- You'...
29.4K 1.2K 20
Her brother and she had a vision. A vision where people would have the power to create life. Machines that would change the world. They both knew tha...