Don't mind me (South Park)

By The-safeword-is-Bird

I'm BACK, beautiful people! Been too long! I was supposed to do this ages ago! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Warnings.
Rules one, two and three.
Rules four, five, six and rebellion.
Rules seven and eight and joining a rebellion.
Rule nine and ten.
A break from the rule bringing.
Thinking up a plan
Rule 11.
Stendy.... (i'm not creative!)
Rule 12.
We'll drag them out of town.
Bonding
Amazing midget.
FILLER

End of an era.

28 0 0
By The-safeword-is-Bird

So this is the end..... it has been kinda fun actually to do this............ admittedly, the romances were forced and shit but as I had other plots, 14 chapters couldn't include all of them.
~Eko.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did you get them to leave?" Kyle asks, in surprise.

"I just simply got the overprotective parents to turn on them," I say, shrugging.

"How didn't I think of that?" Kyle asks.

"Kyle, don't worry, doesn't mean I'm a genius, I just happen to know that my parents will never approve of something I fake approve of," I say.

I smile.

"Kenny and Tweek helped me," I say.

Kyle nods.

"But that's still absolutely genius!" Kyle says.

"Thanks," I say.

He hugs me.

"Well, I have to get going now," he says.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"I'm going to my cousins family's cottage this summer," Kyle says.

"Oh God. Is it the cousin I'm thinking of?" Kenny asks.

Kyle nods.

"But hey, it's a beautiful place and he himself can't sadly make it," Kyle says.

"That's not a nice way to talk about someone," I say.

Kyle laughs.

"He um.... Kyle is a very special case," Kyle says.

Kenny nods.

"Kyle's cousin literally is called Kyle. If that doesn't make someone an ass, that name, I don't know what does," Kenny says.

"Hey! I'm not an ass!" Kyle says.

Kenny just laughs.

"Really now?" He asks.

Kyle hits him on the shoulder.

"You hurt me you-," Kenny says, overdramatising it as always.

"Not as much as you hurt me!" Kyle says.

They both have a fake staring contest and I sigh, taking it as a cue to leave. That is.... until they both start laughing.

"You have really stupid eyes," Kenny says.

"You too, dude, you too," Kyle says.

I didn't know they were familiar with each other on that level but alright then.

"Other than that, Token is actually coming with this summer. That's why I'm here, I'm supposed to meet him here," Kyle says.

Kenny nods.

"Millie and I are not doing anything special but apparently, Kevin and his girlfriend are doing something," Kenny says.

"Your brother has a girlfriend?" I ask.

"Yup, a fairly nice one actually," Kenny says.

"You sure about that? I lived with her most of my life!" Stan says.

He comes to us and takes Kyle by the shoulders.

"How is my favourite gay doing?" He asks.

"I don't know. How are you, Leo?" Kyle asks.

"I'm pretty great," I answer.

Stan laughs.

"I was talking about you," Stan says.

"And I know that but saying your favourite gay can mean half of South Park!" Kyle says.

Stan laughs.

"But hey, I could ask, my favourite white boy.... how are you?" Kyle asks.

"I'm good," both Stan and Kenny say.

Kyle laughs.

"Exactly," He says.

There is a long while of talking before both Token and Tweek come over.

"Hey Leo," Tweek says.

"Heya, coffee bean," I say.

Stan laughs slightly. However Wendy comes up with Millie, smiling as bright as ever.

"Hey," She says.

Stan laughs as she takes him by the shoulders the same way he did with Kyle.

"Do you wanna go?" Wendy asks.

Kyle sighs.

"Remember your goddamn condoms this time," Kyle says.

"Oh no we didn't mean that," Wendy says.

"No but you jump on each other quicker than ducks jump on each other," Kyle says.

The others of us are laughing while Stan just covers his face in shame.

"Aw.... adorable," Wendy says.

"Shut up. Why aren't you embarrassed?" Stan asks.

"Because I can take teasing better than you," Wendy says.

"But.... but.... he isn't normally the one to tease me," Stan says.

Kyle laughs.

"There is time for the first, Dear Stan," Kyle says.

The black haired boy just sighs in return.

"Fuck off, will you?" Stan asks.

"No, thank you for the offer," Kyle says.

"Dear Lord," Stan says.

He looks around.

"Token is a bad influence," Stan says.

"Don't blame me here!" Token says.

Kyle rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, don't blame him! I just want to have my sleep for ones in my life!" Kyle says.

"Sorry, Ky," Clyde says.

Kyle rolls his eyes.

"Fine, you are forgiven if you promise to stop calling me at 3 am," Kyle says.

"Sorry, Kyle. Not possible," Clyde says.

"I just don't understand why the Hell all of y'all don't tell us when you're hanging out," Lola says.

"Y'all?" Kenny asks.

"What? Oh yeah! I don't use it that much... it's either you are southern or you are gay if you say it," Lola says.

"Y'all y'all y'all y'all, now I'm the super gay," Craig says.

"I'll compete with that idea," Tweek says.

"Try it," Craig says.

It's good they are still friends after how horrible people treated them in fourth grade, thank God they decided to break up before their relationship was unacceptable and they couldn't come together as friends.

"Sorry people but the super pan has arrived and the super pan is better than the super gays put together," Bebe says.

"But I'm the super pan!" Kenny says.

"So am I! We can both be super pan!" Bebe says.

"And this, ladies, gents and non-binaries, is what democracy is in a nutshell," I say.

Kyle laughs.

"I know, right? It literally is democracy!" Kyle says.

"No, democracy would be voting for who is the super pan, that's just friendship," Bebe says.

Kenny laughs.

"Friendship of the pancakes, I believe at least," Kenny says.

Bebe laughs.

"Change of plans, we are no more the blonde beauties, we are now the pancake pals," Bebe says.

Kenny starting hysterically laughing.

"Yeah please," Kenny says.

"We have to get going. See you next Autumn!" Kyle says.

Token and Kyle leave us.

"Yeah, we better get going as well," Wendy says.

They leave.

"C'mon Bebe.... we had to do something, remember?" Red asks.

The both walk off and so many others continue leaving. Soon it's Kenny, Tweek, Millie and I.

"See ya next Autumn, aaah (I) have family in the South to see," Millie says.

We all wave our goodbyes.

"Fuck. Work's calling!" Kenny says.

He sprints off like a rocket.

"So you wanna go do something?" I ask Tweek.

He shrugs and we go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 453 25
Hello!! I got bored and decided to create a Wattpad account for shits and giggles. This is my first story and it is in no way meant to be taken serio...
1.2K 270 46
New town. New identity. Same crazy. I love it!!! (insert enthusiastic voice ) (cough, cough) Not!! I hate it. I hate having to to hide who I am. Bu...
1.9K 23 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
2.7K 413 59
Life was so much easier as a kid, no worry in the world, just live in the moment. The older I got, the more I realized I was almost living in a Shell...