All Out Of Love (On Hiatus)

By pyaarimpossible

"P'No, you got to be my boyfriend, P. You need to take responsibility for what you've done with me. Better st... More

1. The Morning After
2. Convincing Techno
3. Frustration
4. Arrival
6. Nightmare
7. Lesson
8. Escape
9. Date
10. Another Techno
11. Double Wedding
12. Talks
13. Defend
14. Duty
15. Playing with fire
16. Punishment
17. Prove
18. Give my all
19. Goodbye

5. Family Meets

3.5K 164 61
By pyaarimpossible

A/N: Hey people! Thank you so much for all your positive comments and encouragement! :) I was so touched to be honest and super excited for the upcoming chapter. So here's another dose of happiness <3

_______________________________________________________________

The very next day, Techno's mom woke him up as early as 7am. Techno actually loves sleeping in. Techno was all grumpy and grouchy as he woke up. He glared at everyone. 

Techno's POV

What the hell? Why on earth did my mom wake me up so early? No shopping malls are open this early. They usually open at 10am. I want to sleep more. And why must I buy a gift and go there? Can't we just bring some fruits and gift it to them instead? Fruits are healthy, you know? A fruit a day keeps the doctor away. Talking about gifting stuff to people. Can I just not go? Can I just fake an illness instead? Hah.. I know.. I will obediently follow them to the shopping mall. Then, we would definitely have lunch there. Next, I will eat something spicy and tell them my stomach upset or something. Yeap. That's it. My brilliant idea. I am so smart. Wohoo!

I walked pass the kitchen and sat at the dining table. Huh? Ai'Nic is awake? This early? Huh? That brat is awake? I have difficulties waking him up even at 9am to go for breakfast with me every weekend and now he is sitting right in front of me. Everyone is awake except Mimi and Nini. Hmm...

"Ei.. No... You're awake already. Sit down . Have some breakfast. Later follow your mae to the market and buy some ingredients. The fridge is empty. How can you live in a house with an empty fridge? Do you always eat those fast food? It's not good. Look how skinny you are. I know you love those fried stuff, but it's best if you cut down on it. Try eating healthy, Ai'No. Even if you don't want to listen to me, think of your brother. He is young and still growing. He needs a balanced diet. You two boys only have each other to depend on. Even if you marry, you must take your responsibility as the eldest in the family and take care of your younger brother. You know, he has always been the immature and spoiled. So it's on you, to teach him and care for him. You know, recently , Aunty Mao's 3 children was diagnosed with leukemia? Do you know why? She was too busy working and kept buying chicken rice everyday for her children. What Yai is trying to tell you is take care of your body. Too much fast food can get cancer, dear. Please be careful." Yai lectured me. Well if you are curious about Aunty Mao, she is my parents friend who is working as a teacher in a private school in the city.

"Oh. Okay Yai. I know what to do already. Don't worry, okay? Why are you all awake so early?"I asked all of my family members who were sitting down at the dining table.

"Oh, we oh... we are following you to the mall to buy gift. Isn't it obvious? Moreover, it has been a long time since we came to the city . So, we wanted to stroll around for a bit." Yai looked at me as she served me a plate of fried rice.

"Oh.. Okay" I said as I ate my food quietly.

After a while, all of us went to the mall and that was where my nightmare started. URGHH. I HATE SHOPPING. ARGHH. More like, I hate shopping with family. Someone help me. I want to run away to Mars now. Why are they torturing me like this?

"Ai'No, I think this gold bracelet is quite nice for your mother-in-law? Do you think it's alright? Or should we take this pair of earring instead?" my mae asked me. As I was about to replied to her inquiry. My brother came to me and told my Yai was looking at the silk cloth at the opposite fabric store.

As if two of them are not handful enough, Por decided to add on my headache.

"Ai'No, how about this watch? Por thinks this watch is nice. Do you think the blue or black one is nicer?"my Por asked me from the next store.

You see what I mean. There is only one Techno. Why are they treating me this way? What did I do to deserve this? Is this their revenge? A way of showing how I disappointed them and made them upset?

"Ai'No, quickly answer mae. Don't daydream."mae scolded me.

"Ai'No, blue or black? Quickly make a decision!"por said.

"P'No, help me. Yai is getting impatient and calling you over there. See, she has been calling me from just now." Nic, my younger brother told me as he showed me his phone.

In the end, we decided to buy one set of each. URGHH. Now, let's move on to lunch. Who would have thought that all my plans would crumble during lunch? I was just thinking of escaping and guess what? They actually brought me sandwiches. Like whatttttt? They said it was to fill my stomach while waiting for us to go back home and eat. They said that the food court might be dirty and didn't want me to get a stomach upset on this important day. Seriously, blood drained from my face. How am I to execute my plan now? Some please, help. I just gave them a fake smile and walked behind them.

Soon after shopping, we went home. We took some rest. Just before I knew it, it was approaching 7pm. The dinner was at 8.30pm. Mae said it was rude to make people wait. So we went early. I have an extremely bad feeling about this.

As we followed the GPS to the address, I think we got lost. But according to Nic, we are on the right path and we just need to go further up the road and we will reach Kengkla's house.

"It's the right way, P'No. I've been to Kla's house many times before. Have faith in me." Nic told me.

"But Nic, look at the houses here. There are too big na. Phee knows that Kla's rich but this... Isn't this extravagantly rich. Look this house can fit at least 200 people easily" I told my baby brother pointing to one of those houses.

"Aww Phee, wait till you see your parents-in-law house.. Then you will know how extravagantly BIG their house is." Nic laughed at me and shook his head looking at my dumbfounded face.

As we reached our destination, dumbfounded was an underestimation. What in the holy cow is this place? A palace or house? Are they some royal family or something?

"What on earth is this? Eh Nic, don't tell me Kla's some prince or royalty. Why do they have at least four guards at the entrance? Look at those round bulbs of lights by the gate post? Look at the fountain. Is that the lady luck for wealth? Look at the amount of cars. Are they selling cars in here? Look at the house, I think even 200 people is not enough to fill it." I kept on bombarding questions to Nic with an awed expression.

Nic just shook his head at my reaction and laughed. We were then welcomed by Kengkla's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Keng.

"Welcome. Please come in. I hope you'd feel comfortable in our humble home. If you need anything don't hesitate to tell us." Aunty Annie, Kengla's mom told us.

"Ahh.. sure sure.. no worries. You have a beautiful home." my mae told them. I just smiled.

"Come, let me tour you around the house. Nic, if you want to see Kla, he is in his work room." Aunty Annie told my little brother.

"Techno, right? Come here, let me see how you are. Ahh.. Exactly like how Kla told us. You're so cute. Perfect for my Kla. Come, you can meet Kla later. Let me tour you around the house since it's your first time" said Aunty Annie once again to me while smiling to me.

I just agreed and went with the flow. Who would have known that apparently Kla's family is extravagantly rich? Even in the bathroom there is a Jacuzzi and a bathtub. Are you for real? This is paradise. Don't let me get started with the King sized bed in the middle of the room.. and on the right side of the room as you enter, there's a bed sofa by the side of the window. Beside the bed, there was a small table with a lamp on both sides. In front of the bed was another sofa like bed. What's their obsession with beds and sofas. I do like the idea of having a work table on the left side of the room next to the bathroom. The impressive thing was the table was very long. Enough for 3 computers or 4 people to sit and do their work. Oh yes, in front of the bed there is a TV and below it there was a cabinet filled with animes and TV series. There was also a Playstation. Wow. This were just the basic things in every room. There was once room at the corner we didn't enter. It was apparently Kla's work space and room. As there were other things to see, we didn't enter that work space. It caught my attention because it was more like their Kla's parents respected his privacy. They then showed me a backyard garden where you can fit about 500 people for a garden party. I was mind blown. I knew there and then, I was in love. In love with this house.

As Aunty Annie toured her around the house, Uncle Keng was missing. He went somewhere. Maybe he was busy doing some work. I then just sat in one of the rooms and watched TV while my mom and family were busying themselves at the kitchen. Soon it was 8.30pm, one of their maids came to call me downstairs to the backyard garden.

As I reached the backyard garden, I felt like fainting. Can I just faint now? I think its about 80 people here. What happen to family only? Oh God. I almost fell backwards because I felt too dizzy but I felt someone held me tight and smiled innocently. 

Kengkla's POV

I was talking to Nic as he entered my workspace. My parents always respects my privacy. So I knew that they wouldn't enter my room. Arghh. I want to see my Phee but the wounds still hurt and I had some business calls to attend. Nic was helping me type some documents although halfway he gave up and started playing games on his handphone. I hoped to settle everything before the marriage so that I can have more time with my Phee. Soon it was time to go down for dinner. I knew Phee will be shocked as he sees my family. I saw him falling backwards and held him.

"P'No, are you alright?"I asked P'No with an innocent smile.

"You brat!! What happened to family only?!" P'No was fuming in anger as he said it. I could see him gritting his teeth, trying to control himself from flipping at me in front of everyone. Opps! Hah.. My Phee so cute.. Even when he is angry . All of him is beautiful. Kengkla was praising his Phee internally.

"P'No, this is family only na.. although 1 of my distant family member is not here. It's tradition in my family when a new addition to the family, everyone comes to celebrate"I tried explaining to P'No. Eh, looks like P'Type is not here yet. P'Tin too. P'Pete is not here yet too. I wonder if they will bring their partners? If P'No knows all of them are my cousins, he will definitely run away to the North Pole. Hahaha. I can't wait for his reaction later.

Techno then took a deep breath. THIS BRAT! No wonder he was so chill. What happened to the sweet boy I knew?! Techno then scanned through the crowd to see whether he knew anyone. Since he knew no one, he was glad and he relaxed. He let out a breath.

I could see P'No letting out a breath. Looks like he has relaxed. I know he was looking through the crowd whether he knew anyone. HAHAHAHA! P'No, not all of them are here yet. Don't relax so easily yet. Nah, you know what relax while you still can. I can't wait to see your reaction later. HAHAHAHA!  The little fox was grinning internally, feeling all giddy.

"P'No, let's go and have a seat first. We will do the introduction later" I smiled innocently to P'No, directing him to a seat next to me at our family table. Suddenly, I felt P'No's body stiffen. What was wrong?  Did he see someone he knew? Then I saw where he was looking. Friends from their village was here. Hence, the shock. I heard him ask his family what the villagers was doing here.

"Mae! Por! What are they doing here?!"P'No pointed his chin to the right and said in panic looking terrified as he approached the table.

"What do you mean what are they doing here? They are family. We might not be related by blood, but they are still family Ai'No. How could you ask such a question? I did not bring you up that way. What happen to my polite son? Why are you so rude today? Don't throw a tantrum. Since when did you have such a habit?" his mae scolded him. Even Yai shook her head disapprovingly. Aww.. P'No looked like he was wronged and about to cry. Arghh.. My heart aches seeing my future wife so hurt. I gently rubbed his  left thigh hoping it would make him feel better. He just looked down at the plate. Haihh...  Don't worry, Phee. I am here. I will make you feel better. I will make everything all right. Kengkla told internally.

"P'No, smile na? If you're sad, I feel sad too." I whispered to P'No. He suddenly just moved to the right. I smirked. Tsk.. I found another sensitive spot, huh.. HAHAHA.. I bit my lip still looking innocently at him as he stared at me. Sorry, Phee. I can't help teasing you..

Techno's face was red. His ears especially. THIS BRAT! He did it again. Did he do it purposely? Arghh. But, he looks so innocent like he doesn't know why I moved my head to the right. Hmm.. Could it be a coincedence? Kengkla gave the "What's wrong, Phee? Everything alright?" kinda look. He was trying to hold back his smirk. Technique  who was watching the drama unfold just smirked and shook his head. This little fox. Such a great pretender. Acting innocent like a baby. If my brother knows what a wolf you are, I wonder how will he react. Tch.. Technique complained internally to himself about his best friend.

A while later, there was a clank sound. Kengkla's dad stood up to get everyone's attention. Kengkla turned to look at his dad. Look like, it's time. My dad stood up and gave a speech. All of us turned around and saw him carry his glass of wine in his hand as he held the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, for clearing your schedules and making time to attend this very special occasion where my only son is getting married to Mr. Techno. I know, many have came from far and near. I see new faces too. After all, we don't have this reunion that often. So let's enjoy tonight and party people. Without further ado, we would like to introduce you to our future family member, Techno as well as his family members, Mr. and Mrs. Techsawin, Mr. and Mrs. Tech, Techno's grandfather and grandmother, and his cousins. The other table on their right are their friends from the village. After all, they are family right? The one sitting on his right is his precious little brother who is still single. So, if anyone wants to try their luck, good luck. HAHAHAAH! As usual, before we start the party let's eat first. You can satisfy all your curiosity later by asking all the questions you want when you meet him later. So, bon appetite. Raise your glasses, here is to new family members, more reunions, and to strengthen our bond further. Cheers!" All of us raised our glass after my dad's speech and drank either juice or wine in the glass.

As we were eating, some people came to the backyard garden as they entered saying..

"Sorry, we are late. We got caught up in traffic."

__________________________________________________

A/N: How do you feel about this chapter? By the way, anyone has any idea who to pair Technique with? I can't wait for the next chapter too.

P/S: Sorry if the names of the parents of both parties aren't creative. So I just made something up. bahahahaa :D  Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Do look forward to the next chapter. It's gonna be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.6K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
269K 20.5K 60
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
3M 95.8K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.3M 67.1K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...