MAD HATTER. haitani rindou

By keisukyu

── MAD HATTER ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍life is ravished by fairytales' lies; vivid events stiffened our souls, bent... More

MAD HATTER.
PLAYLiST
OO1
OO2
OO3
OO4
OO5
OO6
OO8
OO9
O1O
O11
O12
O13
O14
O15
O16
O17
O18
O19
O2O
O21
O22
O23
O24
O25
O26 - ending

OO7

17.1K 554 112
By keisukyu

AUTHOR

‍‍ ‍ ‍ from the opulent ceiling lights to the bottom surface, rindou's eyes traveled through the mansion as he entered, no single dust can be seen around. there was not a single bit of dust, and there were no stains whatsoever to be found. everything was tidy and immaculate, even the floors, which were covered in brand-new, beautiful white carpets. he moved in the direction of the living room, a vast, transparent staircase ascending to another floor above him, and a lavish chandelier hanging from the ceiling. the purple-haired was able to identify who was responsible for the lingering, strong cigarette smell in the living room.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "hey, rindou. i thought you'd be out all day," takeomi lit up the cigarettes that were already inside his mouth before shoving the lighter inside his pocket as he leaned against the glass counter. "koutaro keeps calling me every day. apparently, the girl that you crashed into last week was under his control."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "and?"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i took care of it, but they still wanted to take y/n with them."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ take y/n with them, my ass.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ rindou cocked his head to one side, eyebrows raised at the black-haired's statement. these things seemed to look like a joke on the rival's side, "if he still had some problems with bonten, tell him to fuck off and meet me personally today."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ a week had passed ever since the funeral ended yet you were already smiling through rindou's view, saying that crying won't bring the deceased back to its life. the day after he died, you went to a funeral with your friends yet none of you sobbed once during the ceremony. yesterday was sunday, and you had nowhere to go so you asked rindou where he'd like to go as well to see if it would be okay if you tagged along. he was hesitant at first, but after a few minutes, he finally agreed and asked for one condition, you needed to buy him lunch on the way. even though you were aware of his considerable financial resources, you accepted his offer. the two of you went to a small café downtown, not too far from the mansion and ate while talking about nothing and everything in general.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ the purple-haired stopped when he reached the polished black door, heaving a sigh before he entered. his room was suddenly tidy for the first time in a very long time. inside, a sweet smell like a fruit aroma lingered through his room. around the room, a king-sized bed that can accommodate two people can be seen, and next to it was a transparent window that illuminated the stunning skyline. he walked over to his closet and grabbed his black hoodie off of the hanger and threw it on. with the exception of three little bookshelves stocked with the books he had read, his room was much like any other. some of them were brand-new, but the majority were timeless works that he had already examined. others he didn't even remember, and some he hasn't touched in years. in the left side next to the cabinet, a giant mirror with a clear view of his full body reflection hung.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ at his desk were ashtrays that were filled with butts of cigarettes, and there was a reason why his room smelt like pineapples and not a rotten smell of cigarettes but rindou wasn't dumb to tell what the reason was, though he smokes a lot inside.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ just then, a sweet sound of melody played through the vinyl player. the purple-haired hummed a melody- his favorite melody that he was made up when he was once a kid. the male turned to the windows next to him and looked at his reflection in one of the panes as music filled the space. seeing himself in the window, with the light bouncing off his pale complexion and hair that was once blonde but was now purple, he forced a small grin onto his lips. he smiled softly, looking out at the small cabinet filled with CD's that he used to collect back in high school. his friends' visits to this specific music store, where they would always return from and exclaim how much they liked all of the records, had turned into an addiction.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ on his way towards the bed after taking off his top, rindou felt his phone vibrated that was shoved inside his pocket. he could barely contain a smile as he listened to your voicemail. it was complicated by the fact that, in all honesty, he was ordered to kill you by the moment he laid his eyes on you because he was irritated when sanzu introduced you, but know, your raucous demeanor had not set him off. you were a sweetheart, yet he wasn't sure if this would be a positive or bad thing.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "hey, mr. haitani! i decided to leave a voice message because you weren't picking up but i'm attending a birthday party today, so i'm going home late! don't worry!"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ a beautiful voice rang through his ears, it felt like music to his ears. your voice was soft yet loud, rindou enjoys having you around and will huddle up close to you if he's having a terrible day- muttering sny reasons that enters his mind just so he can hear your voice, it helps him calm down. other people's voices don't actually have much of an impact on him, but yours did. as he attempts to understand what might be wrong, why his mind seems to have gone crazy, and why he can't stop thinking about it, your voice breaks him out of his thoughts.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ once the voicemail ended, the clock blinked to four o'clock. after slowly pulling off his belt, making his way to the bathroom, and so, rindou finds himself in his typical formal business clothing, watching his coworkers get stressed out. even with them, he is aware that an adult should be doing this job, not a child, yet he still enjoys watching them struggle and fail repeatedly.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "did you find them?" ran asked.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "they're on the eighth floor of the club. room 0808, the vip room." kakucho replied, ignoring the attention that haitani siblings gave him.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ a moment passed in silence as the five of them refused to back down from their intense glares. luckily, takeomi was the first one to break the tension by puffing the smoke on their faces. "kakucho, rindou, and ran, will go. the rest can stay here to standby." the black-haired ordered, earning a nod from the three with a groan.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ in a minute, rindou traveled his gaze to the other members before walking out of the car. ran was thinking deeply with furrowed brows, giving his younger brother the expression of in deep thoughts. the moment kakucho finished polishing his rifle, he buried the knives on his shoes and clothing. takeomi, however, was absorbed in his laptop. examining the laptop that displays the video of the entire incident inside the club- the club as a whole's cctv.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "hey, we're going now."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ the advisor replied, "yeah, just don't cause a lot of scenes. stay hidden from the cctv."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "you told me we're going out for a class reunion party, why are we here?"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ emma winked at you. "i mean, what's a party without fun? there's also a birthday cake that draken reserved for you and hinata-"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "what the fuck, hinata?!"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "there's a mosquito on your face."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "bitch?"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ emma was able to rapidly snap her head to hinata after receiving a severe slap to the face. the pink-haired had slapped the blonde female wothout saying anything, causing emma to now be visibly shocked while gripping her cheeks. it turns out hinata was telling the truth, but both of them kept their mouths shut as soon as you pulled them at the entrance. their arguments continued for a moment, sounding like a thirty-year-old couple who was about to file for divorce. for some time, the three of uou stood side by side, gazing blankly at the nearby structures while they struggled with their next words.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ when the three of you arrived at the air-conditioned location, degrading music reverberated from within. there was no doubt that alcohol was present if there was a party, of course. the view allows you to see the partygoers having a good time while dancing on the dance floor while grinning widely. one purpose of the club was the use of loud music throughout the space. you can see how many people are holding alcohol-filled glasses while dancing on the dance floor from where the three of you were standing. you can see how many people are holding alcohol-filled glasses while dancing on the dance floor from where the three of you were standing. you didn't particularly enjoy noisy or crowded environments, so it wasn't really your style, but the prospect of having fun made your eyes sparkled with excitement.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "oh my god, guys!" hinata whispered, tapping both of your shoulders. "someone's having sex, look look!"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "that's so disgusting!"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "you know what, let's run."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ yes, this was definitely a club.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ you arrived at your destination- where all of your friends were gathered, as the three of you sprinted through the hallways like crazed, frivolous young girls. emma stretched her hand to open the door but someone beats her to it. he smiled when emma's hands touched his, towering above her like a big tree with his hair tied back as usual. the eyes of the blonde haired woman were a mix of perplexity and soon began to shine when she saw his face. his attire was identical to that of the bulk of those people, save for the fact that his jacket lacked sleeves and a collar and that he was wearing black shorts, which further distinguished him from the crowd.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "draken!"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ he opened the door and revealed the person inside the club area before wrapping his hands over the blonde's shoulder. when he pushed the door, it swung open to show a sizable room with two tables. the space was illuminated with music and the colors red, blue, and green. ghe majority of them were your friends, and you could identify half of the group from the throng, but you had trouble identifying others. there were plenty of entertaining individuals in the room, and you could dance and eat as much as you liked to enjoy the music.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "finally! we've been waiting for too long, mitsua said we won't start 'till we're complete." your brother, hakkai laughed.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "so, what do you think about this place? peh-yan said it's the only place that is available today,"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i've seen some things that i'd rather forget but on the brighter side, there's a cake! hey hakkai, slice this for me." you ignored the dark blue-haired snarky remarks as he groaned in annoyance but quickly did what you wanted him to do.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i thought you guys weren't gonna come! draken and mitsuya had to tie pah-chin up to stop him from devouring the foods," inui exclaimed, pouring the alcohol to his glass with a small smile.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ emma laughed, glancing back at you who was clinging into the blonde female. "well, don't wanna be called as a party popper so we have to rush all the way here."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ even though it hasn't even been an hour, your former classmates are already intoxicated, lady gaga's song blasting from the speakers, and there are strong alcohol odors all around them. hinata was sobbing as she carefully savored the flavor of the cake when you turned your head to the side. she had a small glass of orange juice in front of her and every so often she'd take a sip from that as well. the cake was fairly straightforward, with vanilla frosting, strawberries on top, and chocolate frosting in between. your friends were seated across from you, and you were sitting opposite of her while enjoying a slice of cake. despite having a messy appearance, hinata still managed to look stunning while donning a pink dress with lace at the bottom. she appeared to be about to slay because of the high heels she wore.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ wait, you paused why is she crying?

‍‍ ‍ ‍ you chuckled a little as you followed her eyes and realized why she was crying. the pink-haired woman was crying out of jealously because takemitchi didn't attend the reunion because he was still healing in the hospital together with kazutora, you assumed as she watched them kissing in front of her.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "hey, first time at a place like this?" a girl with a bangs sat next to you, placing her glass at the small table. the female was familiar and within a minute, you remembered that she was one of mitsuya's sewing club on your high school days.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "yes. but party? not really."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i see. hakkai had told me a lot of things about you though, your name, age and where do you live. he even told me that you like cakes, so i bought one for you and hinata."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "that dipshit- speaking of hakkai, i'll go and look for him."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "don't lurk around the eighth floor. saying that it's your first time here, we don't actually go there. some say that there are many disgusting men there but some said that there are many illegal doings there."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "illegal doings? then why aren't they're still in jail? they should stay behind the bar." you frowned.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ there was a hefty weight between those syllables, making the mention of this kind of subject seem like a word that should be avoided at all costs. the mere mention of something like that made you uneasy, but it happened nevertheless. you couldn't imagine how would they react if they found out about you, being affiliated with bonten- you didn't want them to know about it.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ she nodded without any smile displayed on her face, "all the secrets that happened in this place should stay as a secret. many people who saw or told about this in public got killed but i'm not sure either, i haven't still witnessed everything."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "i'll try to be careful, thanks for warning me!" despite mitsuya's protest, you marched your way to the door. the room was too suffocating for you to handle.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ by the time you left the room, the only odor you could detect was that of cigarettes, and the only thing you could do was groan inwardly about how offensive it smelled. one more push and you might end up throwing up. that awful scent that you don't want to smell was lingering at the tip of your nose once more. the girl around went stumbling, whilst the boy next to them were keeping them company as they fell, and you already knew what would happen to the two of them as a result. it would have been nice if the smoke wouldn't make people feel like they had no idea where their lungs are supposed to go. everything feels suffocating.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ as you walked around the area, you stared at the people dancing on the dance floor with a small smile. turns out the bathroom was broken so you had no place to retouch your makeup. smiling, you were too busy scanning the area until someone pinned you at the wall.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ revealing a strong, well-built man that you were familiar with. your mind briefly stopped working as life passed before your eyes. despite the black garment that was snugly gripping your shape, you instantly felt naked as his keen eyes were sunk into your startled ones. as you struggled to form clear words, your breath caught in your throat. you had the impression of being a helpless deer caught in headlights or an animal caged up. you made an effort to distance yourself from the individual, but a powerful hand grabbed your wrist and prevented you. beyond the customary frigid look in his eyes, it appeared as though there was something more concealed beneath those deep violet orbs.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ the silence was awkward yet tense. blinking once, then twice, you were too stunned to move or even speak. the familiar purple-haired was wearing a black hoodie that didn't belong to him. rindou was breathing so heavily before he pulled up his hoodie over to his head.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "mr. haitani?" both of your eyes were wide as if the two of you had seen a ghost but he was fast to cover your mouth, his masculine arms were trapping you both side. there was a lump in your throat, no matter how many times you tried to swallow it back down.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "shh, be quiet."

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "what's going on?" you whispered but he was fast enough to cover your mouth, there was a lump in your throat. "is there something i should be aware of?"

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "we'll talk about this later. right now, just go with the flow." with an expression that you couldn't decipher, rindou collided his body to yours without any warnings. a small whimper escaped through your lips at his sudden movements. insteaf of backing away from you like you had expected him to do, he wrapped both his arms around your cheeks and pulled you closer into his presence.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ at the same time, someone caught your eyes. fingers reaching to your face, rindou pressed his body on yours while his hands were wrapped to your waist. you felt warm and safe under his soft touches, unlike sanzu's.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ "excuse me for a moment." just like that, the purple-haired had pulled you in a heated kiss without any hesitations in his actions. not even the alcohol could lie about what you're feeling right now- craving his touch more and more. the kiss didn't feel forced as your tongues enter each other, deeply drowning in the passionate yet lustful kiss. even though you didn't like the idea, your body tells otherwise.

‍‍ ‍ ‍ and this was the day you died inside.

KEISUKYU:
hey hahshs every chap contains 2k words
or 1k words so please show your support
by voting and commenting! thank you sm T__T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 2.6K 34
❝ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs ❞ ↳ fake dating trope with a twist ;) ✦ Koko x fem.reader 𖦹 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩, 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙣...
73.8K 3.1K 17
Love, promises, and vows may remain undead when it came from a man who devoted himself in loving his soulmate. But as they progress, even when their...
60.3K 1.8K 39
Completed. Lies escapes from those luscious lips, take a look on those eyes the truth will speak.
4.2K 322 5
𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔. . . . . 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗨𝗧𝘧𝒐𝘭𝘭𝒐𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝒐𝘳𝘺 𝒐𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝒐 ...