30 Days (Chris Brown Love Sto...

By mizBreezy

"What I got to do to get some pussy?" I asked her and she just stared at me. "We're back to this shit." She... More

Meet the characters
Chapter One: Date Night
Chapte Two: Sleepover
Chapter Three: More
Chapter Four: "Date Night" (Part Two)
Chapter Five: 30 Days
Chapter Six: 30 Days (Part Two)
Chapter Seven: Tell Me
Chapter Eight: Lying
Chapter Nine: Jealous
Chapter Ten: Truth
Chapter Eleven: Turn On
Chapter Twelve: Jealous (Part Two)
Chapter Thirteen: Truth (Part Two)
Chapter Fourteen: Burn
Chapter Fifteen: Burn (Part Two)
Chapter Sixteen: BabyDaddy
Chapter Seventeen: 30 Days (ish😬)
Chapter Eighteen: Strip
Chapter Nineteen: Home Sweet Home
Chapter Twenty: Ready
Chapter Twenty~One: Dinner
Chapter Twenty~Two: Dinner (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty~Three: Home Sweet Home (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty~Four: Embarrassed
Chapter Twenty~Five: Trust
Chapter Twenty~Six: Gotchu
Chapter Twenty~Seven: Surprise
Chapter Twenty~Eight: Thanks
Chapter Twenty~Nine: Royale
Chapter Thirty: Fine
Chapter Thrity~One: Ready (Part Two)
Chapter Thrity~Two: Baby
Chapter Thrity~Three: Disappeared
Chapter Thrity~Four: Trouble
Chapter Thrity~Five: Break Down
Chapter Thrity~Six: Argue
Chapter Thrity~Seven: Home Again
Chapter Thrity~Eight: Abortion
Chapter Thrity~Nine: Hate
Chapter Forty: Halloween
Chapter Forty~One: Secret
Chapter Forty~Two: Surprise Number one
Chapter Forty~ Three: Suprise Number Two
Chapter Forty~ Four: Hurt
Chapter Forty~ Five: Merry Christmas
Chapter Forty~Six: Baby Shower
Chapter Forty~Seven: Mom
Chapter Forty~Eight: Alive
Chapter Forty~Nine: Secert (Part Two)
Chapter Fifty~One: Ready (Part Two)
Chapter Fifty~Two: Perfect
Chapter Fifty~Three: Should Of
Chapter Fifty~Four: Lies and Secrets
Chapter Fifty~Five: Lies and Secrets (Part Two)
SQL

Chapter Fifty: Baby Shower (Part Two)

3.6K 114 15
By mizBreezy

2:56am (April 13th)
Jaylein pov

I heard the buzzer indicating someone was at the gate. I tapped Chris since I didn't want to get up. "Bae Open the gate." I told him and he sighed and climbed out the bed and walked over to it.

"Who the hell is it?" I heard chris said and I rolled my eyes and sat up and looked at him.

He opened the gate and then slipped on some shorts. "Who is it?" I asked him rubbing my eye.

"Trey." He said and I sighed.

...

Trey stormed in the house mad as hell and plotted on the couch as Zeus barked and shit.

Chris grabbed his collar and dragged him out the livingroom and threw the game room, kitchen then out to the back yard.

"What's wrong?" I asked Trey as chris entered the living room.

"Yo ass knew Bernice had a fucking 3 year old son who live with her ma in New York?" He asked me and Chris looked at me for an answer too.

"Yes." I told him sighing.

"And yo ass ain't speak up neither?!" He yelled.

"Yo man shut the fuck up ma and pops in there sleep." Chris told him as Trey just sat there.

"Why yo ass ain't tell me?" He asked me. "Now she wanna move him down here and shit and man I'm struggling with one child now she wants me to help her raise 2." He said sighing. "If one of y'all ass would of told me then I could adapt but naw she wanna wait a week till the little boy come."

"Trey maybe she was scared and ain't want you to leave her or something." I told him.

"Shit ion know. C let me crash here tonight so ion kill her." He said and Chris chuckled.

"Hell naw." Chris said and I smacked my lips.

"Go ahead try the guess room down here is free." I told him and chris looked at me.

"This ain't yo house." He said mugging me.

"Your right maybe I should stop going half on the bills and move out." I told him and he chuckled.

"Shut the hell up you know I'm playing." He said then pulled me closer to him and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks Jj." Trey said and I nodded and stood up.

"Hop you'll enjoy the sound of me balls deep in that pussy." Chris told trey and Trey chuckled and I blushed and playfully hit Chris arm.

"He ain't finna be balls deep in nothing." I told trey. "Go let the dog in." I told chris before going upstairs.

...

6 days later (April 19th)
Jaylein pov

"How I look?" I asked my mom waking downstairs and she smiled.

"Great now lets go your gonna be late for your own baby shower." She said and I rolled my eyes and grabbed all my stuff.

Chris, my dad and Trey already left. Yes I said Trey, he been here since that night and I'm so ready for him to leave him and Bernice betta make up at this damn baby shower.

I let my mom drive my truck there as I just chilled in my passenger seat.

We pulled up to the venue and my mom parked the car and I climbed out. As I walked in I took a picture of my belly.

jjbitches ready for your shower Maurice?!😱🚿🥰

We walked in and all I could do was smile. My bestfriend really did do an amazing job with this shit.

"Awe look at you." Neicy said to me and I smiled and looked around.

"Tt!" Carter screamed running up to me and I smiled.

"Oh my good you got so big." I told him as he hug my legs and I ran my hands threw his nice curly hair. "I missed you boo." I added on and he looked up at me. "Can Tt get a kiss?" I asked him

"Trey said I'm not old for that." He said and I chuckled and looked at Bernice.

"They been bonding since trey got here." She said. "Carter flew in with my mom yesterday night." She added on with a smile.

"Tt, come see my sister she a baby." He said excitedly and I smiled.

"Give Tt a second." I said and spotted Joyce which brought a smile to my face to know that she really showed up.

She walked over to me and hugged me. Once she pulled away I introduced My mommy and her. "Ma this Chris mom Joyce." I told her and she smiled and they stared talking I looked around more and didn't see Chris, Red, Trey or August.

"Neicy where The guys?" I whisper to her and he shrugged.

"Ion know babes." She said snd I rolled my eyes and walked over to Dana who was mingling with Tiffany and her Son. "Hey Tiff Hey Dana." I said walking over to this and hugged them both. "Hey little man." I said fist bumping Tiffany 6 year old son. "Thanks for coming." I said then looked at Dana. "Where Red?" I asked her.

"Um he said they had some business to take care of." She said not giving out to much information since Tiffany was right there.

"Ight Thanks." I told her and walked over to Bernice who was tending to Alayah.

I'm beyond pissed right now. Why the fuck would Chris good some shit like this on this day. He just so damn stupid big ass head and no brain.

"Dana know?" She asked me and I shook my head yeah.

"Them dumb ass niggas went to go handle some business or whatever." I said and picked up my niece.

"Well bitch don't worry about his ass." She said and waved him off. "Let's start these games and eat and shit.

...

I ate some of my cake. I looked at the door as I saw Chris and the rest of them niggas walk in.

Trey went straight to Carter, I'm glad they like eachother but Trey petty ass still mad a Neicy.

Chris headed my way and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Damn mean ass wassup baby." He said and tried to kiss my cheek but I moved it. "Really?" He asked me sitting down next to me.

"Really Christopher, you miss most of this damn baby shower." I told him quietly so I ain't make a scene.

"I'm sorry I had some shit to take care off." He said and I rolled my eyes. Before I could get up and walked away Chris grabbed me under the table. "I'll make it up to you." He said with a smirk and I playfully rolled my eyes.

His hand rested on my inner thigh and he slowly moved it up. "You want me too right here or later?" He asked me in my ear and I smiled.

I looked around and thought. "Meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes." I told him and moved his hand and stood up.

...

"Fuck." I moaned as I cam all over chris dick. He pulled out and went over to the toilet and cam.

I stood up from being bent over the damn sink and cleaned myself up and fixed my dress and shit.

He kissed my lips and he grabbed my hand and we walked out the bathroom.

"Um ion even know if I have to go anymore." Bernice said causing us to laugh. "Nick here." She said and I looked at her and chris chuckled and immediately walked away.

...

Chris pov

I walked up to Nick that was sitting next to my mom and I whispered to him. "Let me talk to you outside brotha." I told him and patted his back. He head for the back down of the venue and I looked at trey who was with red and August looking at me and held up 5 fingers telling them to get the clean up crew ready and if I'm not back in 5 come out.

I kissed Jaylein cheek then followed this clown.

I walked out in the back and he was standing there as soon as the door closed I punched that nigga dead in his face making him fall to the ground. "So ass decided to show up and play as my brother hu?" I asked him then kicked him in his stomach. "How the hell you find out that was my mom?" I asked him then kicked him again.

"I always got a way Breezy." He said chuckling so I kicked him in is stomach again then took out my gun. "I knew yo ass was dumb you shoot me everyone in that room will hear it and know what the hell you really do especially yo ma." He said with s mouth full of blood.

"Now nigga you dumb. I said then stared to hit him over and over with my gun.

...

Jaylein pov

"What they doing out there?" My mom asked me and I sighed.

"Sadly you should know." I told her truthfully and she looked at me in disbelief and I shook my head.

"Well ion blame him ass he hurt my baby girl." She said and a few seconds later chris walked in alone.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 11 14
COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekane grin as he looks at me with amusement...
46.2K 1K 22
Samantha is a lone walker her whole life she has been alone, which is how she likes it. she is hoping to spend her last year at university or 'hell'...
1.8M 68.8K 47
"Losing your virginity hurts like a bitch!" "Nigga broke down my walls..." "I lost feeling in my legs!" "I. Could. Not. Walk. The. Next. DAY!" that i...
486K 15.4K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...