Hope for the Worst || Minsung

Sweet_Jaesus tarafından

A long time ago, Jisung was bullied by a kid named Lee Minho, but was too weak to fight back. This of course... Daha Fazla

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
Fourty-Four
Fourty-Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Q&A
Final Thoughts

Six

18.1K 1K 360
Sweet_Jaesus tarafından

[Minho POV; Third person]

Little did Jisung know, that Minho was laying in bed that same night, looking up at the same sky, and thinking the same thoughts of him too.

Why is Jisung here? he questioned. Minho wasn't sure what he should do. He wasn't sure what he should've done.

Did he make the right decision? Should he have gone after the younger after he finally recognized him? How would he explain himself?

You see, Minho actually did recognize Jisung. By the time he did, though, the school doors were already closing, the faint sounds of crying were fading into the distance.

Minho felt terrible for his actions. The problem is that he doesn't know how to explain this.

He laid in bed and tried to think of ways that he could apologize. Minho, being Minho, got side tracked and lost in his own thoughts. He was thinking of school, essays and essay themes, how lined paper gets made, and why waffles have little squares on them.

He eventually managed to find his way back to the topic of Jisung and thought about the squirrel-like boy for a while longer before drifting asleep.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

102K 2.5K 53
DISCLAIMER: this is the first book ive ever written so its shitty asf. soz 😭 [High school AU] Although Jisung is younger than Minho, he is the one c...
108K 4K 51
[High Schl AU] Minho unfortunately was born in a rather messed up household. His psychotic father only wanted girls and would kill all the boys his m...
233K 9.2K 33
Minho, a popular boy is hated by many people for being incorrectly known as a player. Han Jisung is also one of these students. Minho has liked Jisun...
110K 4.3K 66
꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ Han JiSung maybe is a little bit dumb and naive, but is incredible cute and lovely. Lee Minho finds out about it when Han JiSung text...