Sweet Serenity

By foreveranonymous

Kim 26 years of age Waistline of 26, sexy. I know. Chinese-Filipino Pocket-book writer Madly in love with her... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Sweet, innocent Kim
Chapter 3: Close proximity
Chapter 5: Stop Assuming
Chapter 6: Possessive [PG CHAPTER]
Chapter 7: Anything for you sweetheart
Chapter 8: Beh (PG13)
Chapter 9: Alaska [Part 1 of 3]
Chapter 10: (M) Heated In Alaska [2/3]
Chapter 11: Click
Chapter 12: Puyat

Chapter 4: Comfort

7K 72 12
By foreveranonymous

"Start you damn car! Ughhhhh!!"

She banged the steering wheel with her hands in frustration. Why now!? She just wanted to sit in a bathtub full of ice to cool herself down! His damn chest didn't help her at all!

She checked her watch and groaned. It was 9:30PM and she just wanted to be at home. She sat in her car, started her engine at least 10 times but still, it did not start.

"Useless piece of shit!"

She yelled and got out of her car to slam her door.

"Need a ride?"

Oh that one person she wanted to get away from. That manly voice behind her. Oh lord. She slowly turned around, not in a rush at all to face him.

He had his suitcase in hand, his suit jacket over his shoulder and his buttons still undone. Damn you Xian!

"Uh, no. I'm fine. I'll just call someone to pick me up.."

He walked closer to her, a smirk on his lips. Oh lord help her. His scent was driving her mad.

"Come on Kim, I insist. Let me drive you home. We can call a mechanic over first thing in the morning when you get to work."

She bit her bottom lip and glanced back to her car.

"Uh.. if it's not too much of a hassle.. yeah, I'd appreciate a ride home."

He smiled and she keyed her car to grab her things. He took her laptop bag away from her and carried it for her, taking her by complete surprise.

"Nakakahiya naman sa iyo, sir. You're already taking me home, you don't need to carry my bags. I can manage."

She attempted to take the bag from his hands but he pulled back whilst violently shaking his head, insisting he would be the one to carry her bag.

"Ano ka ba? Okay lang, Kim. Sige na, pasok ka na sa kotse ko."

She mumbled a few things to herself and hesitantly made her way into his car. Putting on her belt, she watched him through the rear view mirror as he placed her bags into the boot and made his way to the drivers seat.

Oh his arms were so toned and big...

"Are you okay?"

Kim looked at Xian and nodded, his eyes were sparkling and that smile was absolutely killing her.

"Okay, good. Where do you live? Type mo sa GPS ko."

He handed her the GPS and started the engine.

Kim was silent throughout the drive but glanced at him from time to time, perving at the sex god driving beside her.

Then she jumped.

Damn thunder.

Damn rain.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa.. It's just a little thunder. Okay ka lang?"

He was sincerely concerned. She just nodded. The only reason she got jumpy was because the stupid jolt of thunder startled her from "oogling" him.

They finally arrived at Kim's house, he stopped the car, grabbed the umbrella sitting in the backseat and handed it to her.

"Here. Pasok ka na sa loob, I'll grab your bags."

Kim looked at him and their eyes made contact with one another. Gentleman and good looking.

Tantalizing eyes, a sharp nose, and the sexiest lips she had ever seen... Oh boy.

She pulled her gaze away first and cleared her throat before stepping out of the car, opening the umbrella and running into her house.

She waited patiently by the door and was at her wits end when she saw a wet, sexy Xian running towards her with her bags. His abs were viewable through his shirt and the droplets of rain running down that gorgeous, flawless face of his wasn't helping with the sexual tension.

It was like things were in slow motion. His eyes were just piercing through her entire being as the water dripped down his face, her eyes followed a single droplet, down his jaw, his neck....his chest... His own eyes followed hers... and a husky laugh escaped his throat.

"Um..."

Kim's eyes widened as she realised he had caught her out.  He raised a brow at her then ran his fingers through his hair. 

"Where did you want your bags?"

She didn't say a word. She pointed at a spot on the floor and didn't make eye contact with him. He smiled to himself. She wanted him. It was so clear.

He gently grabbed the umbrella still in her hand then nodded his goodbye. He turned his back on her to get into his car, until..

"Hey! Coffee ka muna...."

That gentle, sweet voice called out to him and he felt like he couldn't say no.

-

She had no idea what came over her when she called him back. She was in the kitchen making his coffee, aware of his stare on her back as he sat at the kitchen bench. With a shy smile, she finally turned around and gave him his coffee.

"Here you go.. Let me just get you a towel and a shirt if I can find one..."

He looked up at her as he felt their hands graze one another when he grabbed the mug from her hands, he was shivering cold! She blushed and quickly walked away to grab him a towel and spare shirt. Leaning against her closet door, she closed her eyes and took in many deep breaths. 

"Easy lang, girl! Boss mo yan... boss mo yan."

After scolding herself for a while, she realised she had left him alone for a really long time. She quickly grabbed a towel and the largest shirt in her closet which belonged to her brother, then  walked back to the kitchen. He was sipping his coffee, shivering. She felt so guilty! She quickly handed the towel and shirt to him and apologised profusely.

"Ahm.. sensya na, I'm so sorry sir, nakakahiya... ako pa ang nag invite sa iyo para pumasok ka, pero iniwan kita, sorry po! Mag palit ka na po ng damit...."

 He smiled at how adorable this woman was.

"P-p-please la-n-ng K-k-Kim.. w-w-ag k-k-ka na m-m-mag s-s-sir... w-w-ag k-ka na r-r-rin m-m-mag p-p-po! X-X-Xian nalang....o-o-okay?"

His dimples showed as he grinned at her face whilst he shivered. 

"Oo na... mag palit ka na... you're going to get sick."

He glanced at the shirt and she raised her brows as if to question him.

"Y-y-your b-b-boyfriends?"

She laughed then shook her head.

"My brothers. Sige na, mag palit ka na... I'll turn my back towards you."

Cause she didn't know if she had the self control to stop herself from jumping all over him if she ever saw his upper half fully bare...She imagined running her hands down his rigid body, her hands all over that broad chest and those broad shoulders...oh lord forgive her for thinking thoughts like this. 

"I'm d-d-done."

She turned to face him, then sighed in relief...or was it disappointment that he was fully covered? She walked towards him and sat on the seat beside his. It was silent for a while...ofcourse until Xian spoke. He was finally warm, not shivering.

"Uh.. fits perfectly. Thanks. So, your brother lives with you?"

She was guarded when it came to talking about her family. Shrugging her shoulders she fiddled with her fingers.

"Uh, well at the moment he's in the US for a job... my other siblings are in Cebu, they only ever come here pag may free time sila.. or pag may special event dito.. pero aside from them, I live with no one. How about you?"

 He took a sip from his mug of coffee and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I have my own home. I live alone too, but mom stays at my house every once in a while, dad however... he has no time. Always busy in Hawaii, where he owns a hotel." 

It was interesting to Kim that within the two years they had known eachother, they didn't know eachother at all! It was always, work, work, work, work as their topic.. it was refreshing talking about something else... and a topic as personal as family too.

"Momma's boy ka?"

She laughed, her nose crinkling and her dimples showing. He wanted to pause the moment right then and there, she was more beautiful than ever when she was not stressed about work, she was gorgeous when she was relaxed. He only smiled at her as he kept his eyes glued to her glowing face.

"I guess you could say that...It's not a bad thing though.. right?"

Kim shrugged her shoulders, slowly stopping her giddiness and her laugh. She couldn't believe he was in her home, that they were having this conversation.

"No, ofcourse not! I find it sweet that a man can be close to his mother and that he still finds the time to take care of that someone who sacrificed most of their life for them...."

He sensed the change in her mood. She was looking at her hands, and he swore he saw a tear roll down those rosy red porcelain like cheeks. He moved his chair closer to her, placed an arm around her, and let his other hand gently caress her hands. 

"Whoa... what's wrong? Are you crying? Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry..."

He was worried. Just a moment ago, she was laughing, carefree, smiling, and now she was teary eyed. Clearly he had pushed a button...

"Did I offend you somehow? Oh God Kim, I'm so sorry..."

She broke down. Not only one tear was rolling down those cheeks, but a bucket full. 

"She just left, you know? No goodbye, not even a stupid note! She just left!"

He had struck a soft spot. He understood what she said. Her mother left her. This beautiful woman was weeping, and he was trying his best to calm her down, to comfort her... he took her in his arms and ran his fingers through her hair. He wanted to take away the bad, and the pain, and the hurt... 

"Shh... it's okay... everything is going to be okay..I'm sure she had a good reason for leaving, Kimmy... I'm sure there was a valid purpose... No matter what diba.. she's still you mom, and she loves you... even though she left, you need to know that she loves you, you and your siblings so much..." 

He closed his eyes as he held her close, his fingers combing through those long black locks. Her body was shaking violently in his arms as she held on tight and cried.  No one had ever held her like that before... It felt so good to be in his arms, so good to be held that way.. 

He pulled away and used his thumb to wipe away her tears, a small smile appeared on his lips as he didn't feel any sort of resistance from her... she didn't pull away. She took in a deep breath and realised what had just happened. Pulling away, she wiped the remainder of her tears away with her hands, slowly backing away from him. 

"Shit.. I'm sorry Xian... I didn't mean to break down like that... kakahiya sobra...."

He smiled then shook his head.

"No, don't be silly Kim... it's okay. There's no need to feel embarassed.."

Oh that look in his eyes appeared again and despite the emotional moment she just had... she wanted to rip off his clothes. 

"Um.. it's getting late, maybe you should be heading home."

Please leave. She wanted him to leave before she lost control. 

He checked his watch. As much as he wanted to stay, it was pretty late.

"Uh, sige. Thanks so much for the shirt, I'll give it back bukas... and Kim, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, and I mean literally, I'm right here for you."

He winked at her then again, said his thanks as he opened the umbrella and stepped out the door. Before getting into his car, he called out..

"I'll be here tomorrow morning at 7AM!"

Her eyes widened... shit! That's right! She had no car... he needed to drive her to work tomorrow. She smiled a fake smile then just nodded her head. He finally drove off and she went back into the house, not knowing how she was supposed to feel.

She grabbed her bags that were still on the ground and transferred them into her bedroom. Returning to the kitchen she smiled as she grabbed his wet dress shirt which was hanging on the chair he sat on.

With no hesitance, like a little girl in love, she brought it to her nose and let out a groan of satisfaction.

His scent was orgasmic.

She'd love to wake up smelling like him, in one of his shirts, in his arms....  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.5K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...
2.2M 55.8K 147
High bun, eyeglasses, long sleeve shirt and plaited skirt. Dressed so strictly, FengJiu reached 28 without having any intimate interaction with men...
16.2K 343 22
She styles him for one photoshoot...and he doesn't take no for an answer. ↴ ❧ 𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌 is a small-town girl just trying to mak...
249 59 6
" what are you excatly Mr.kim ? " " I'm something which is impossible for anyone to understand. " WHEN A COLD HEARTED PERSON FELL IN LOVE. " please d...