Monster Hunters (Gravity Fall...

Bởi IvBeauty

For the first time in forever, Dipper and Mabel Pines have been sent to Gravity Falls to live with their grea... Xem Thêm

Ep.1: Tourist Trap
Ep.2: Legend of Gobblewonker
Ep.3: Head Hunters
Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel
Ep.5: The Inconveniencing
Ep.7: Double Dipper
Ep.8: Irrasional Treasure
Ep.9: Time Traveler's Pig
Ep.10: Fight Fighters
Ep.11: Little Dipper
Ep.12: Summerween
Ep.13: Boss Mabel
Ep.14: Bottomless Pit
Ep.15: The Deep End
Ep.16: Carpet Diem
Ep.17: Boyz Crazy
Ep.18: Land Before Swine
Ep.19: Dreamscaperers
Ep.20: Gideon Rises
Mabel's Guide To Life!!!
Dipper's Guide To The Unexplained
Season 2/Ep.1: Scare-oke
Ep.2: Into The Bunker
Ep.3: Golf War
Ep.4: Sock Opera
Ep.5: Soos And The Real Girl
Ep.6: Little Gift Shop Of Horrors
Ep.7: Society Of The Blind Eye
Ep.8: Blendin's Game
Ep.9: Love God
Ep.10: Northwest Manor Mystery
Ep.11: Not What He Seems
Ep.12: A Tale Of Two Stans
Ep.13: Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons
Ep.14: The Stanchurian Candidate
Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn
Ep.16: Roadside Attraction
Ep.17: Dipper and Mabel Vs The Future
Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1
Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2: Escape From Reality
Ep.20: Weirdmageddon Pt.3: Taking Back The Falls
Epilouge: We Meet Again, Pine Hat

Ep.6: Dipper Vs Manliness

5K 129 216
Bởi IvBeauty

Your POV

Stan and I had opened the shack about an hour ago, and this man had been here since we opened the shop and STILL hasn't gotten anything!!!

We were starting to get really annoyed.

Tyler: I like to get my Christmas shopping done early. Do you have anything that's in the spirit of the season?

Stan: Uh, how about these crystals?

Tyler: Haha, looks like broken glass!

Stan: What are you, a cop?

Tyler: Oh, what is that new thing?!? *runs to a shelf*

Stan: Eesh...!

You: *groan* ...

Dipper and Mabel:*enter the gift shop*

Dipper: Grunkle Stan?

Mabel: Can we go to the diner? *grabs her stomach* We're hungry!

Dipper: *does the same as Mabel* Hungry!

Dipper and Mabel: Rahhh *hit their stomachs together multiple times*

Stan: Yeah, sure, as long as this yahoo makes up his mind.

Tyler: *points at a hairy fish on the wall* Do you have this in another animal?

Mabel: (y/n), will you be coming too?!?

Dipper: Yeah, wouldn't you like to join us...?!?

You: *puppy eyes to Stan*

Stan: Oi, fine.

You: Then yes!

Stan: *looks at Tyler* ...I'm fine locking him inside if you are.

Dipper and Mabel: *nod*

You: I'll get the tools.

And with that, we looked him inside. I'm sure he probably didn't notice, or mind.

When we arrived, the diner was pretty packed with people, but we managed to find an empty table pretty quickly.

Stan: Lazy Susan, there's my little ray of sunshine! Where were you yesterday~?

Lazy Susan: I got hit by a bus!!!

Stan: *laughs punching the table* Hilarious!!!

Lazy Susan: Thank you!!! *laughs for an awkward amount of time*

Stan: You do split plates, right?

Lazy Susan: Maybe~ *takes her closed eye lid, opens it, and closes it* Wink~

Stan: Great!!! We'll all split a one fourth of the number seven, plus a free salad dressing for the ladies and a small plate of ketchup for the boy!

Lazy Susan: *leaves*

You: Hey, I want the ketchup!

Mabel: And I want some pancakes!

Stan: With the fancy flour they use these days? What am I, made of money? *sees a dollar sticking out if his sleeve before tapping it back in* Tap tap.

Mabel: Aww...

Dipper: *looks to the side before cracking his knuckles and relaxing on his seat* Don't worry, guys, pancakes or on me. I'm gonna win some by winning that manliness tester.

Stan: Manliness tester?

You: You?

Mabel: Beating?

You, Mabel, and Stan: ... *burst into an uncontrollable laughter*

Dipper: What? What's so funny?

Mabel: Oh no offense, Dipper, but you're not exactly Manly Mannington! *laughs*

Dipper: Hey, I am too manly- mani- or whatever it is you said!

Stan: Look, face the music, kid. You got no muscles, you smell like baby wipes, even (y/n) and/or Mabel are manlier than you. And let's not forget about last Tuesday's incident~

~flashback~

Dipper: *singing in the bathroom in front of the mirror with a towel around his waist and a comb for a mic* Disco girl!!! Coming through!!! That girl is you!!!

Stan: *opens the door*

Dipper: DON'T COME IN DON'T COME IN!!!!!!!

~end of flashback~

Mabel: You were listening to girly Icelandic pop sensation Babba?!?

Dipper: No, haha, I wasn't-! That's not important!!! Look, I'm plenty masculine!!! See this chest here?!? *pulls down his shirt*

Mabel: *looks away* PUT IT AWAY!!! PUT IT AWAY!!!

You: *hide under the table* I'VE BEEN BLINDED!!!

Stan: *covers his eyes* SO SMOOTH!!! MY EYES!!!

Dipper: *embarrassedly fixes on his shirt* Oh man.

You, Mabel, and Stan: *laugh some more*

Dipper: Fine, family of little faith, get ready to eat your words. And a plate of delicious pancakes.

He goes over and ends up failing the test before telling everyone the machine is broken.

That's when Manly Dan walks over to the machine. Dipper tries to convince him the game's broken, but he ignores Dipper. He pushes the handle with his pinkie and wins the highest score giving everyone pancakes.

Stan and Mabel laughed some more. He ended up leaving the diner. A part of me wanted to laugh more, but another part felt bad for him, so I decided to follow.

Unfortunately I lost track of him when he went into the forest. After some minutes of searching I finally found him. I sat on a tree and saw him lifting weights with- a tree branch?!?!?!?

Dipper: Two.............. three............ four............. *pants for air as he throws the branch away, then looks under his shirt* No chest hair yet...

You: That's not how it works, Pine Hat.

Dipper: AH!!! Oh, it's just you. What, gonna continue making fun of me?

You: Eh, although making fun of you is, well, fun, I came to apologize.

Dipper: Wait, really...?!? You're just gonna apologize...?!? Just like that...?!?

You: What, want a cookie with that apology?

Dipper: No, I just-... I didn't expect you to be the type of person to apologize so easily to people.

You: There's a lot you don't know about me, Pine Hat.

Dipper: ... Either way... You guys were right...

You: Oh c'mon, so you're not as strong as others, that doesn't make you any less special. Strength isn't just muscles, real strength comes from one's heart.

Dipper: I dunno... *takes out a bag of jerky and reads the label You're Inadequate* You said it, brother. I need help...

You and Dipper: *feel the ground starting to shake before a lot of animals come running your way*

Manly Dan: *runs over* FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY, RUN!!! *runs off*

Dipper: *runs over to a stump and takes his hat*

You: *push Dipper out of the way before a tree fell on him*

You and Dipper: *hide behind a tree as you hear a loud roar, then see a giant beast looking man stomping your way* AHHHHHH!!!!

Dipper: Wait, sorry, *in a deep voice* Ahhhh-! *coughs*

You: Seriously, now?!?

Beast: *roars which turns into a yawn before he takes a deer and uses it to scratch his back, then throws it away which runs off as if nothing happened, he then pushes the log away*

You: Stay away!!!

Beast: YOU!!! *points at the bag of jerky* gonna finish that?

Dipper: ...no? *throws the bag at the beast*

Beast: *starts eating the jerky*

You: Whoa, are you some sort of minotaur...?!?

Beast: I'm a manitaur!!! Half man, half uh- half taur!!!!

Dipper: So did we like summon you or-?

Manitaur: The smell of jerky summoned me!!! JERKY!!! *punches through a tree and breaks a bolder with his skull* YEAH!!!! *laughs*

You: What a brute.

Manitaur: *sniffs* I smell... emotional issues...!

You: How can you smell that...?

Dipper: I got problems, manitaur. Man related problems.

Manitaur: *sits down and pats his leg*

Dipper: Well, my own uncle called me a wimp, and I kinda flunked this manliness video game thing, hey, you know, you seem pretty manly, maybe you could give me some pointers?

Manitaur: Hm, very well!!! *stands up* Climb on top of my back here, child!

Dipper: Uh, ok...?

You: Whoa, hey!!! You're not actually going, are you?!?

Dipper: C'mon, (y/n), this is my chance!!!

You: Chance to what, die?!?

Dipper: Maybe I can become more manly through his guidance!!! Let me have this... please...

You: ... *sigh* Alright, fine. But I'm coming with you.

Manitaur: Sorry, it's a "No Females Aloud" zone.

You: What?!?!?

Manitaur: You can't come with us.

You: There's no way I'm letting Dipper go alone!

Dipper: (y/n), please, I'll be fine.

You: But-!

Dipper: Please let me do this...

You: ... Just-... promise me you won't die.

Dipper: *laughs awkwardly* I'll try not to.

And so the manitaur left with Dipper. On my way to the shack I couldn't shake off the thought of him getting hurt. Why was this bugging me so much all of a sudden?!?

I finally made it home to see Mabel, Wendy, Stan, and Soos, who was for some reason dressed as Lazy Susan?

You: Uh, hi, guys...?

Mabel: Hi (y/n)!!! You're just in time!!!

Wendy: We're trying to help Stan ask out Lazy Susan.

You: Wow, seriously?

Mabel: Yeah, and we need your help!!!

You: What can I help with though?

Mabel: We just need all the help we can get...

You: *snort as you hold in a laugh* And so I spend the rest of the day helping Mabel with Stan. It literally took hours!!!

However, Pine Hat didn't come at all. I was beginning to get worried. Fortunately, Mabel called me over for something and I was able to take my mind of Dipper.

Mabel: *looking at a picture* Ok, Grunkle Stan, you started like this, and became...?

Stan: *a lot more messy and dirty* Can I scratch myself now?

You: Yikes...

Mabel: No!!! No no no!!! Is that throw up on your shirt?!?

Stan: ...I don't know how to answer that.

Mabel: *rips the picture apart in frustration*

Wendy: Face it, Mabel. Your uncle's unfixable. Like that spinning pie trolly thing at the diner.

Mabel: *smiles before running to the doorway* Grunkle Stan, come with me!!! And leave your pants at home!!! *runs off*

Stan: With pleasure!!! *follows Mabel*

Wendy: You should probably go with them.

You: Yep.

And with that I run after them. It would be a good distraction. What I couldn't comprehend was why I cared so much whether he got hurt or not. Sure, he was my friend, but I should trust him enough not to worry, shouldn't I...?

Lazy Susan: *while punching the pie trolly* Spin!!! Spin!!!

Mabel: Lazy Susan, listen. I know he's not much to look at, but you're always fixing stuff in the diner, and if you like fixing stuff nothing could use more fixing than my Grunkle Stan! Also women live longer than men so your dating pool's smaller and you should really lower your standards.

Stan: So, Lazy Susan, w-what do you say?

Lazy Susan: ... *walks away*

Stan: *sigh*

You: Yikes...

Lazy Susan: *walks over holding a piece of paper* Hey!!! Here's mu number!!! Why don't you give me a call sometime?!?

Stan: *takes the paper* Really?!?

Lazy Susan: Really!!! *laughs* Also, here's some pie, on the house!!! *puts a plate with pie on the table* For you!!! *leaves*

Mabel: *squeals* We did it!!!

You: Nice work, Stan!

Stan: Thanks, kid! Although I'm not so sure what I did exactly.

You, Mabel, and Stan: *sit at table*

Stan: *starts eating his pie*

Mabel: When are you gonna call?!? You wanna call now?!? I don't have a phone!!! Let's buy a phone!!! We can put it on a credit card!!! Let's get a credit card!!!

Stan: Mabel, let a man enjoy his pie, huh?

You: *chuckle before looking down and frowning*

Mabel: What's wrong, (y/n)?

You: Hm? Oh, uh, nothing.

Mabel: *raises an eyebrow in confusion at you, then looks out the window and starts banging on it* DIPPER!!!

You: !!! *look out the window and let out a sigh of relief*

Mabel: IT'S ME MABEL!!! I'M LOOKING AT YOU THROUGH THE GLASS!!! RIGHT HERE!!! THIS IS MY VOICE!!! I'M TALKING TO YOU FROM INSIDE!!!

Dipper: *nods confused before entering the diner and sitting next to you*

Mabel: Did you see me through the-?!?

Dipper: Yes...

You: It's about time you got here, you took hours!

Mabel: (y/n) was worried sick about you~!

You: *blush a bit* W-well he's my friend, isn't he?!? *notice Dipper's sad mood* Is something wrong...?

Dipper: I don't wanna talk about it...

Stan: Good.

Dipper: It's just these half man half bull humanoids were hanging out with me.

Stan: Here we go.

Dipper: But then they wanted me to do this really tough horrible thing but it just wasn't right, so I said no...

Stan: You were your own man and you stood up for yourself.

Dipper: Huh?

Stan: Yeah, you did what was right even though no one agreed with ya! Sounds pretty manly to me, but what do I know?

Dipper: *smiles*

You: *softly punch Dipper's arm making him give you a goofy yet sincere smile*

Mabel: Wait a minute, do my eyes deceive me?!? You have a chest hair!!!

Dipper: *pulls down his shirt revealing a tiny strand of hair making him gasp* You're right, I do!!! *laughs* This is amazing!!! I really do!!! Take that, man tester!!! Take that, Pituitar!!!

Stan: Pituitar?

Dipper: This guy has chest here!!!

Mabel: *pulls out the hair with a pair of tweezers and puts it in her scrapbook* Scrapbookortunity!!!

Dipper: *looks at Mabel with disappointment*

You: *snicker as you hold in a laugh*

Stan: Don't worry, kid. If you're anything like me there's more where that came from. *rips his shirt apart revealing a chest filled with hair*

Dipper: *looking away* Oh gross!!!

You, Dipper, Mabel, and Stan: *laugh*

Dipper: But seriously, that's disgusting.

A few hours passed, and I was about to leave but my bag was in the twins' room. When I got there, I saw Dipper laying on his bed, starring at the roof with melancholy.

You: Everything ok, Pine Hat?

Dipper: Yeah, just thinking...

You: About...?

Dipper: ... *sits up* Do you think I'll ever be manly...?

You: Well, I can't tell you for sure, but you never know what the future might bring. But who cares anyways?

Dipper: Everyone?!? People see and think of me as a joke do to my lack of strength!!! I just want to be able to do something to stop everyone from making fun off me...

You: ... *sit in front of him with a serious expression* Dipper, look at me.

Dipper: *looks up at you* ...

You: How many people can say they've battled a huge gnome monster formed by a million little gnomes? How many people can say they've battled living wax figures? How many people can say they've battled ghosts? And won all of those battles? You. You can say those things, because you have done it. You've saved Mabel and I countless times already. Now, I can't speak for the others, but that does mean a lot to me.

Dipper: ... *smiles genuinely* Thanks, (y/n)... I needed to hear that...

You: Don't mention it, Pine Hat...

Omg first chapter where I use (y/n)'s POV during the whole episode😱

Thanks for reading!!! 'Till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.5K 136 36
Y/N comes to Gravity Falls after her parents aren't able to be there for the summer. Going to an old family friend's home to spend the summer she com...
1.2K 53 17
Very and I can't stress this enough, very slow updates** A story in which Dipper and Bill live happily together with their own kid, Aaron, their live...
1.6K 142 17
(y/n) is a girl with an unwanted gift since childhood; Dipper is a guy with unwanted fame since entering teenhood. After the two cross paths in the w...
105K 3.1K 26
It's been four years and Dipper Pines still haven't been found. Everyone believe that he got lost in the forest and die. Now Mabel is back in Gravity...