Don't mind me (South Park)

By The-safeword-is-Bird

I'm BACK, beautiful people! Been too long! I was supposed to do this ages ago! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Warnings.
Rules one, two and three.
Rules four, five, six and rebellion.
Rules seven and eight and joining a rebellion.
Rule nine and ten.
A break from the rule bringing.
Thinking up a plan
Rule 11.
Stendy.... (i'm not creative!)
Rule 12.
We'll drag them out of town.
Bonding
Amazing midget.
End of an era.

FILLER

19 0 0
By The-safeword-is-Bird

Yeah. Happy Sunday, Father's Day and the day of the hundred year mark from World War One. Wow, this is a busy Sunday I'm guessing.
~Eko.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know," Kenny lets out.

"We have to do something though, for our school life's sake," I say.

"We could get them out of town by giving them something in the other town," Kyle says.

I nod. Kenny nods as well.

"So are you two dating yet?" Clyde asks.

I look at Kenny.

"Wanna?" I ask.

Kenny laughs.

"I mean sure I guess," he says.

"Yeah. Yeah we are," I say.

The others laugh.

"Well get them out of town easily," Leo says.

He smiles between us.

"By the next year, they're out, let me do it," he says.

We all nod at him and he nods back at us.

"Okay then. Now that that's under way," Kenny says.

He smiles at us.

"How about we think about what we do next year? What jobs are you looking into? What educations after the next year?" He asks.

"I don't really know. I thought about Therapist," Craig says.

He lean against Token's bed.

"It seems okay. I'm not very emotional so that wouldn't fuck me over. Maybe I'd work with LGBT kids," he says.

"Protecting nature and the science around it," Token says next.

"Marine biologist!" Bebe says.

"Yeah! Welcome to the gang, Bebe! Let's look into marine things together!" Token says.

The two high fave. Kyle laughs.

"I want to start a company," Kyle says.

"Start a company? How surprising from a Jew," Kenny says.

The both laugh, meaning it was a joke.

"I'm probably going to do cooking. Maybe open my own restaurant someday," Tweek says.

"You didn't gah that whole two sentences!" Lola says.

"What did you expect? I'm not having so much of that. Last time it was from withdrawal. I don't drink coffee anymore," Tweek says.

"WAIT," Kenny lets out.

He looks at Tweek.

"So it was coffee that made you gah yourself to hell?" He asks.

Tweek nods.

"Dad puts drugs in it to make it less new but still taste new," he says.

Kenny laughs.

"I'm too poor to drink it! So that's what the packages were about?" Kenny ask.

Tweek nods.

"I thought your parents did," Kenny says.

We all start laughing.

"I wanna be an engineer!" Lola lets out.

"Stan said that too! You need to talk about your engineering shit!" Kenny says.

"I'm looking just to make money by being an a kindergarten. I could take kids," Red says.

"I wouldn't recommend. They eat soap and almost kill themselves because there is only one person in," Kyle says.

We laugh.

"What about you then?" Kenny asks.

"I'll make a career out of teaching, maybe teaching music or acting, I can do both," I say.

We nod.

"I'm going to just.... see where live takes me next year. I don't have to know quite yet. What matters is that I do these years of school and try my best," Leo says.

"What about you Jenny?" Kyle asks.

"I thought about becoming a drawer for books, you know, the person that makes the pictures for books. I did one with Kenny as a collaborator. We'll maybe publish it when we have the money to give it to the second hand. It's just a test," Jenny says.

Kenny nods.

"We literally called the book 'the Enny duo' and it's literally a story about two bunnies who are a detective duo and investigate the disappearance of madam White's lost carrots," Kenny says.

"That sounds so cute!" Kyle says.

"It was. I loved it a lot!" Jenny says.

Kenny nods.

"The pictures were really adorable!"

"I meant the story."

"And I meant the pictures."

The two start joke fighting. I had no idea they were good friends, it's fine, I like that fact. They seem like such good friends! Two people of the opposite gender can be good friends. If they couldn't, it would be really sad.

"You're friends?" Leo asks.

"Well yeah. We bonded over this book idea and now we're on okay terms," Jenny says.

"I'll assume you want to be an author," Bebe says, looking at Kenny.

"Yup! I love the idea of writing stories for people around me and them getting to read them," Kenny says.

I smile at him.

"Cute," I say.

It's weird. People say I don't act like I have feelings for people. I do, it's just really subtle from me. I don't have a big sign on my head with the fact I like someone written on it. Especially not the name. But I do know I love Kenny, admittedly, more platonically than romantically but that doesn't mean I can't like him both ways. If you only liked your partner romantically, your life would be absolute hell. Someone you like is someone that, in the long run, becomes a lot more. Our soulmate is our best friend as well, nobody knows you like they do and there is something so charming to the fact Kenny and I have build sand castles and shit when we were younger and would pretend to be each other's significant others. Now, since a few minutes ago.....  we are actually together, which might be s big jump but we can survive though being more than friends, we both survived the friend zone long enough to say that we can survive this shit. Even if we never become the same amount of goals as Jenny and Lola, we both still matter.

"I can't actually believe Wendy got pregnant," I let out.

Kyle nods.

"I took two hours of my life to lecture Stan on the proper use of condoms, I swear, if Wendy gets pregnant by accident ever again," Kyle says.

"Did you yell at her for calling at three am?" Clyde asks.

"Not really," Kyle says.

Kyle sighs.

"You can call me at three am but still... I don't like that fact it happens so often," he says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 584 52
#1 Rosariovampire (2/22/24) #1 Infinitystones (3/12/24) #1 Infinite Stratos (4/29/24) (Male Reader X Female Crossover) This is something I've wanted...
2.7K 413 59
Life was so much easier as a kid, no worry in the world, just live in the moment. The older I got, the more I realized I was almost living in a Shell...
2.1K 23 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...