The Last Angel

Autorstwa Shigemi

Ranked 3rd in Elemental! 2-17-19 Ranked 194 out of over 5k in Powers! 12-14-18 This story is about the supern... Więcej

Prologue
Information On The Races
Main Character
1st Chapter
The Guys
More Character Infos
Chapter 3
More People
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
CHAPTER 7
Chapter 8
authors note (almost 300 reads!!)
Chapter 9
OVER 300 READS(important)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Character Info
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (finale)
Chapter 30 (Epilogue)

Chapter 2

1.3K 43 10
Autorstwa Shigemi

Roselyn's POV-

"Roselyn, we need to tell you something very important." My father stated once we entered our log cabin and sat down at our white oak dining table.

"Yes father?" I questioned him while tilting my head slightly to the right.

"How do I put this.." He mumbled softly, I was barely able to hear him even with my wolf hearing. "Roselyn. Well."

"What your father is trying to say, sweetie. Is that we aren't your real parents but we love you just like you are our own. The hunters had found you in the forest in a basket with the branches formed into the name Roselyn. We aren't sure what race you are exactly, but we have a theory." My mother said as she entered the dining room and placed a hand on my father's shoulders.

"What?" I whispered out. My eyes widened and my mouth hung open. Tears formed and I looked at them to see that they were also tearing up. "Why did you wait to tell me?" I choked out as I held back a sob.

"We wanted to, but decides to wait until you were older. But then was told that the people at the academy has a device that will tell you what race you are. So we decided now was the right time, the best time." My father said as he gripped his hands into fists on the table.

"I understand, I just wished I knew sooner." I trailed off as I looked down at my lap. "I'm sure my real parents didn't want me because of me being a freak" I mumbled softly as the tears fell from eyes and landed in my lap.

"You are not a freak Roselyn. I'm pretty sure they were in a tough situation. So, to keep you safe they put you in a forest. I'm petty sure that they knew we were near and that was why they left you there." My mother said as she walked over to me and hugged me. "Also, we are still you parents. Well if you want us to be." She trailed off.

"Of course! I love you guys! You guys were there for me and that will never change!" I said loudly, but making sure not to yell.

That made them smile and laugh softly. My mother pulled back from the hug and wiped her tears away.

"We love you too." My mom said then she huffed and grinned. "Okay how about a big meal tonight? Invite your friends and make sure Theo brings his little sister." She said and winked when she said Theo. Making me blush and groan.

"Remember what I say Roselyn. When you pick your mate. It better be a good guy. Theo I wouldn't mind, he sticks up and takes care of you when we can't. Just make sure you don't have pups until 18 at least." My father said with his big toothy grin.

"Dad!" I yelled slamming my face in my hands as I'm pretty sure my face was as red as a tomato. Which just made both of them howl in laughter.

"Gosh you guys!" I said and stood up to go call for my owl.

"Fae!" I yelled as I wrote down a few letters. A beautiful black owl came flying in. I attached the letters to her little pack on her right talon. "Take these to the guys." I commanded and waved my left hand. She flew away as I walked to the bathroom to shower.

*time skip to after her shower to lazy to write a shower scene*

"Rosey! Get your skinny booty down here!" I could hear my mother yell as I was drying my hair. I sighed and slid on my undergarments. I then slide a black over the shoulder longsleeved shirt on and some comfy black tights. I also put on my baby blue fluffy socks and then threw my hair up in a messy bun. After checking myself in the mirror I smiled. 'There hopefully I don't look too bad.' I thought to myself and skipped downstairs. When I got there I saw the guys and Teresa, Theo's sister, waiting at the table.

"The queens has arrived." Blane said as he hummed like a horn.

"Haha very funny Blaney Poo." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Rosie!" Teresa yelled, running towards me and jumping in my arms. "You never come to the house anymore. I missed you!" She whined as she poked her bottom lip out, pouting.

"I'm so sorry Esa! How about you sleep here tonight?" I offered as I gushed about how adorable she was.

"No it's fine. Just make sure Theo and you get married soon. That will make up for it." She stated with a huge mischievous grin plastered onto her face.

"Esa!" I whined as a blush formed onto my face, which just caused her to wink and wrap her arms around my neck.

"You know I love you." She said as she jumped out if my arms and skipped happily to the table.

"Sorry about her." A voice behind me said.

I was about to turn around when I felt their arms snake around my waist, hugging me from behind. "It's fine, Theo. She is so adorable." I fumbled out as I felt my cheeks warm up some. He chuckled and placed his head on my right shoulder. I could feel his breath on my ear.

"She is, isn't she." He said. We stayed in that position for a few moments before my mother yelled out that dinner was ready. With that we grinned at each other and took off towards the table. I slid into a chair before him and stuck my tongue out at him. Making him pout and playfully glare at me.

We thanks for our food and chowed down. My mother made us medium rare steak, cheesy mashed potatoes, cheesy Mac and cheese, steamed broccoli, buttery rolls, and stuffed pork rolls. (Which in reality would be enough to feed 40 people) We ate until there was nothing left. With that we talked the rest of the day away and played games. But after a while everyone had to leave. Theo stayed though, after taking Teresa back home and tucking her into bed. I love Teresa she was like a little sister to me.

With that Theo and I went on our daily night walk. Just chatting and enjoying the night view. Then I said goodbye and we went home. I slid into my bed and went to sleep.

It was the next morning and when I woke up I heard screaming. I was forced up by my mother as she made me run outside through the back door with a bag in my hand. I wasn't awake enough to comprehend what was happening but listened to her when she said to run to the docks. I ran as fast as I could, gripping my bag close to my chest. When I got there I saw the guys. We were then caught off by some men and women maybe 10 of them, 8 men and 2 women. They ushered us to the end of the docs and whistled. These huge dolphins came up. They had saddles on them. We were pulled onto the dolphins and that was when we heard a loud high pitch scream.

"TERESA!" I heard Theo yell, making me swing my head to look there. A rouge wolf was behind her, a sword piercing through her chest. She gasped and mouthed 'I love you guys'. With that we could see the life leave her eyes and her skin color turned pale. I turned towards Theo and watched as he was held back and taken away on the dolphin.

'Roselyn, baby. I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to see you again. I love you so very much.' I could hear my mother's voice say. 'I'm loosing to much blood. I'm here with your father and he is safe. He will meet you at the Academy don't worry. I just wanted to say. I love you, I don't care if you aren't my real daughter. To be honest. My baby died just a day before we found you. Her name was Adahlyn. It was a dream come true that you came into our lives and I hope you can forgive us for not telling you sooner. I l-love y-you.' She stuttered out at the end.

"M-Mom!" I yelled out as we moved away from the village. Heading across the water. All I could do was cry from the death of two important people in my life. 'Teresa and Mom. I will avenge you' I thought to myself as we rode across the vast ocean.

We rode for a few hours before finally we saw land forming in the distance. On this land was a huge white castle like building. It was beautiful but I was still torn apart from what had happened just 3 hours ago. We made it to a dock and was helped off of the dolphins. Once I was off I ran towards Theo and hugged him, crying in his chest. As he hugged back and cried into my shoulder. We heard a cough and pulled apart.

"I'm sorry for your lost, but you will have to mourn later." A man, from his smell a vampire, stated. I glared at him and grabbed Theo's hand. We then walked up towards the castle like place and that was when we see all the other students. There was at least 300 all together. We were placed by gender. Males on one side and girls on the other. I stood next to a girl with beautiful long brown hair and amethyst colored eyes. I smiled at her. We were at the end of the line, me being the last one in line.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU TO THIS BEAUTIFUL ACADEMY. THE PEOPLE YOU SEE HERE ARE YOU FRIENDS AND CLASSMATES. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE FUN AT THIS ACADEMY. FOR NOT HEAD TO YOUR DORMS THAT ARE TO THE RIGHT FOR MALES AND LEFT FOR FEMALES. THAT IS ALL FOR TODAY." A voice yelled but we couldn't find who was talking.

With that I headed towards the left building. It was a beautiful dark brown oak building. Once I got there we were ushered inside and told to look for our names on a door. I finally came across the last door on the bottom floor, it was a pretty white door. I opened it while reading the other names. 'Brooklyn Jacobs and Avery Downer both witches.' I nodded slightly and walked inside. The room was like a cabin. It was beautiful and since we were at the end of the bottom floor we had a cornered porch that was cut off from the other porches. It was a beautiful room.

(This is her part of the room. Imagine the other three beds like her except no windows instead it is a wall.)

All three beds were in a corner, but I made sure to be seated by the windows. I love to look at the sky before I sleep. While I laid down on the bed and sighed. The door opened and the same girl from earlier came in.

"Hi, I'm Brooklyn Jacobs! It is nice to meet you." She said with a grin. Her amethyst eyes practically bouncing with life.

"Hey, I'm Roselyn Moon. It's nice to meet you too." I said with a small smile.

"So it's says you are a werewolf, right?" She asked as she looked back at the paper that was pinned to the door.

I nodded and looked at her curiously. She looked at me, grinning again. "I see, but remember not all races that are listed are for sure. Well at least that is what my brother said. Hehe, you see my brother is a year older than me so he is a second year here. He said that what is written is just what they know, but that later on they use a device and put down what your race really is. Although he says they have never had to change the papers before, but that the principle believes that one day another race will appear, so he wants to be ready." She said as she made gestures with her hands.

I nodded, understanding. 'I wonder if maybe i'm a different race. But then why can I shift.' I thought to myself and looked around the room again. With that we heard a loud bang and looked at each other with wide eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author: Dun dun dun. Left y'all at a cliff hanger lmao! I hope you guys enjoyed it. Comment if you have any questions! Bye! Also, the part with the attack. Do not fret when the father comes he will go into a lot more detail on what happened. Just because it all was blurred for Roselyn. She had just woken up and everything seemed like it was moving too fast. So if you are confused don't worry the next chapter will hopefully help out. Okay Bye!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.5K 65 12
Kaylee was a shy and timid girl that always kept to herself but don't let her fool you. She's a badass fighter with different powers that she inherit...
85.6K 3.3K 31
Two hundred years ago demons from hell ravaged the world.They came for earth, killing and destroying the place humans had lived in, not stopping for...
428K 19.2K 17
Growing up in hell has been completely normal to me, being surrounded by demon's and evil soul's is nothing, they don't scare me. But the day mom tol...
277K 8.7K 64
⭐Highest rank: #194 in Werewolf on 20/06/2020 ⭐#1 in projectwerwolves ⭐Featured in the @Werewolf profile under Werewolf Romance [Completed on: 13 Jul...