My Lover Bastard

Por multifandomkpop7

Characters: Name: Jeon Jungkook Age: 22 CEO of the largest trading company Name: Choi Yuna Age: 21 Teacher in... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 13

938 40 20
Por multifandomkpop7

Author POV

Despite being together, nothing has particularly changed after that night. The only thing that changed was that they did not treat each other like enemies anymore. However, due to the little interactions between one another, they are not acting like a couple either.

Yuna is still living in her own apartment while Jungkook stays in his mansion. With Jungkook's heavy workload since it's nearing the later part of the year and Yuna's busy schedule with the kids, they both do not have much time together.

Most of the time, as Yuna's schedule is much more fixed as compared to Jungkook's, she would be in her apartment alone, staring at her lock screen hoping for a message from him to light up. Tossing around in bed, she held onto her phone tightly, but none was received and slowly, she is fast asleep. Dating a successful man is not easy. It's the conclusion that she came up with after various nights of waiting.

She is not sure if he is back to the old Jungkook that she knew, hanging around in the club or is he so busy to the point that he didn't have time for his phone and for her.

Sometimes, Jungkook might stop by at the orphanage but it is mostly because of work. During work, Yuna understands that she should not be interfering since it is his job to remain professional in front of his partners.

To give her a sense of assurance and confidence, Jungkook would secretly slide his way through the crowd to be near Yuna, giving her a light squeeze on her hand. All of Yuna's colleagues knew about her relationship with Jungkook, thanks to his brilliant call that day to apply leave. They teased her whenever he is present but Yuna does not hate it.

"Yuna, how is Mr Jeon like during non-working hours?"

She doesn't know. She opened her mouth, hoping to answer her colleague's questions about Jungkook but she couldn't. She realized she shouldn't even be called his girlfriend, she doesn't even know him that well as a friend.

She doesn't know how to answer such a simple question. "He is nicer..." Her voice was as soft as a tiny mouse squeaking in her own hole.

Disappointed and downed the whole day, Yuna was packing her bag when she received a message which could brighten up her day.

"Wait for me outside the orphanage."

Nothing more, nothing less, but enough to make Yuna's mood lighter than before. Taking quick steps with her sling bag, she spotted the familiar figure already leaning against his car, both hands tugged into his pockets waiting for her.

This would be their first official date, Yuna couldn't help but feel a little excited. Her eyes landed on Jungkook's flawless figure, definitely an art of God, as he wore a royal blue shirt which increased his elegance under the streetlights. Why didn't she see this side of him last time?

Noticing Yuna was already approaching, Jungkook's frown slowly became a smile as he stretched his right hand out. He was in deep thoughts about the matters in office but the moment he saw his source happiness, he doesn't seem to be troubled anymore.

Yuna gently placed her hand on top of his as Jungkook tightened the grip to pull her closer as he held onto her free left hand as well.

"How was your day, honey?"

Such names that Yuna found it disgusting last time, is now lovely and sweet in her ears. Not getting used to Jungkook being genuine about calling her sweet nicknames, her cheeks flushed into a shade of dark red before nodding.

"Hey," Jungkook softly called, his smile not leaving his lips as he pulls her even closer to circulate her waist with his arms. "It's time to get used to it, alright. You are my girlfriend."

Brushing his fingertip across the tip of Yuna's nose, he let out a short chuckle.

"I am sorry I couldn't accompany you after so long as I have many things going on on my side." He explained, sighing loudly.

"I understand." Yuna's voice was muffled as usual whenever she is between her boyfriend's arms, sounding like a cute whine. Despite being an understanding girlfriend, she was reminded of the question asked by her colleagues in the afternoon and her heart sank once again.

Not noticing Yuna's abnormality, Jungkook released her from the hug, "Come on, let's go and grab some food first."

The car ride was exceptionally quiet. Is the both of them being in a relationship really suitable? Yuna was looking out of the window, her hand still in Jungkook's as he drove single-handedly. He would be dumb if he did not realize the unusual behavior from Yuna, but he doesn't exactly know the reason behind it.

Would it be because of him neglecting her just right after they began their relationship? Or was she bullied at work? Or was she purely just too tired?

Intertwining their fingers together, Jungkook sped off to the destination.

Yuna POV

It was an open-spaced concept restaurant that is located at the rooftop of a building right in the middle of Seoul. It is different from those sophisticated high-class restaurants, instead, this is a really beautiful flower-themed one. It is comfortable and cozy, yellow lights surrounding the whole area makes it feel comfier and gentler.

Led by a waitress into our reserved seats, we settled down. "Do you like it?" Before flipping open the menu, Jungkook asked me. Nodding my head, I could see the relief in his eyes as he happily scanned the menu like a kid getting the chocolates that he wants.

"It has been awhile since you are here, Mr Jeon." The manager, who was about to take our order, commented.

So, he... came here before.

"Yea, this time with my girlfriend." My heart skipped a beat as I clenched onto the menu till the tips of my fingers turned slightly white.

Does he introduce all the girls that he has been together before as his girlfriends? Including the one he brought here?

"That's good to hear that you are finally getting a girlfriend, Mr Jeon. I remembered the past few times you came with your brothers."

B-Brothers? Why did I even come into conclusion that the one who came with him is a lady? Damn you, Choi Yuna. Stupid stupid. I mentally knocked my head.

"You have brothers? I thought you were the only child." I asked, closing the menu after the manager took our order.

"I am the only child. My brothers are my best friends. We come here rather often because we like the food here." Jungkook answered accordingly, preparing the napkin into his lap.

"Don't worry, you are the first lady or rather, the first other person whom I brought here other than my brothers." As if he could read my mind, he went on further to assure me, resting his elbow on the table and his chin on his crossed fingers to stare at me.

The feeling of being read like an open book actually sucks, especially in front of Jungkook. Ok fine, I was curious as to whether he brought other girls here but that doesn't mean I am exactly worried or concerned about – ok fine, I am.

Jungkook POV

Looking at her inner thoughts being completely illustrated on her facial expressions, I couldn't stop smiling at this silly girl. Doesn't she know that she will get hurt easily if she puts everything upfront on her face?

So, her unusual behavior today is because of the insecurity? If that's the case, it's much easier to solve than other problems. Men are supposed to give the sense of security to women, an unspoken rule.

"Come on, let's dig in. I will send you home after this. You must be tired." I offered, pushing her plate closer towards her as she obediently started eating.

"J-Jungkook ah..."

Her voice was a little shaky as I lifted my head to meet her gaze. "Wae?"

"Can I call you by your name now?" She was rather serious when she was asking this question, fidgeting the fork in her hand as her eyes wandered around before landing on me again.

This is really a silly girl. How come didn't I realize that she was this silly back then and protected her way longer before? I chortled funnily before flicking her forehead lightly.

"Obvious you are allowed to call me by my name now," I leaned closer with a smug, "I don't mind you calling me hubby as well."

I laughed in satisfaction when I saw her eyes widened in embarrassment, pressing her lips together into a thin line while bloating her cheeks up like a harmless puffer fish. She blew her bangs to cool herself down and dug into her food again.

"Seems like my wifey is already ignoring me."

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Putting my hands up, I surrendered while she munched heavily on her food to cover up her embarrassment.

Author POV

Both parties were unsure if they were going on the right track of jumping from being enemies to now, a couple. But we all know, fate is always unpredictable and uncontrollable. Who knows, maybe it's the best way like this.

It takes time to get used to, but it is not uncomfortable for the two. Holding hands, they roamed around on the streets nearby, finally having the time to substantiate their relationship.

"Hey," Jungkook spoke up first while staring at the ground, looking at each step they were taking. Is he doing this right? Is Yuna really alright with this situation? Are those steps that he is taking correct? "Did you regret... that we got together?"

It caught Yuna aback as she fell into deep thoughts about the question. Being a traditional-thinking girl, she feels that they are moving a little too fast, but at the same time, she couldn't deny the fact that she likes Jungkook. Does the process of being friends and knowing each other that important? Nobody knows.

Sensing her hesitation, Jungkook stopped in his track, stopping Yuna as well. He turned to face her while the girl was still submerged in her own thoughts. "I don't need your answer now."

Not giving the girl a chance to react, he put his hand towards the back of Yuna's head, pressing it against his chest to let her rest on it. The closest distance for two hearts to meet is a hug. They heartbeats were beating against each other's chest as Jungkook leaned in closer to her ear.

"These days after our first night, I have been thinking a lot. Not about my job, but about us. I don't know how you feel, I don't know if you have considered clearly that night." Jungkook sighed deeply, tilting his head to peck on her side hairline.

"My stand stands the same. If you regret at any time, I will let you go. I just wanna let you know that I wasn't joking when I say I like you. Time will show you the changes I have made whenever I am with you. I don't have a good past but with you, I believe I will have a wonderful future. I didn't give you a proper confession before everything happened so quickly."

Jungkook continued on, "Choi Yuna, I like you. I like you a lot. If don't like me going to the club, I won't be there without you. If you don't like me drinking without your presence, I won't. If you don't like me –"

"I like you too, Jeon Jungkook." Yuna cut him off, releasing her hand from his grip to circle her arms around his waist tightly. "I didn't regret. I hesitated because I thought we were moving a little too fast, but it doesn't matter, does it? We can get to know each other from now."

"Yuna..."

"I like you for who you are. I don't need you to change entirely for you. But at least..." Yuna's voice faded as she felt a caress on her hair from Jungkook.

"Don't sleep with other girls anymore."

Earning a short chuckle from Jungkook, she felt his head nodded against the top of hers. "Never am I going to sleep with other girls anymore. Never ever. I am sorry for my past, darling."

Jungkook POV

Sending Yuna back to her apartment, I followed her up to her doorstep.

"Give me a message when you arrived at home safely." I leaned against her door frame, giving her an 'ok' sign, pulling her back as she was about to turn and enter her house.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." I landed a kiss on her forehead.

Acknowledging to me, she nodded shyly, pushing my chest to make me leave.

"Oh right," I suddenly thought of the call I received in the afternoon. "My parents are coming back for a few weeks from America. They will be staying at my place. Do you want to meet them?"

Staring at the string of unknown numbers, I frowned before picking it up.

"Kook ah, I am umma!"

"Umma?" I questioned, making sure that it wasn't some prank or scam call.

"Yes, I called to let you know that Appa and I are going back to Korea for a short business trip next week. I will send you the details again later. I am busy now, so I will call you again later, alright! Bye."

"U-Umma?" I couldn't even answer a word before she cut the line on me.

What? They are coming back all of a sudden and just informing me a few days before? Is my house a freaking hotel?

"Y-Your parents?" Yuna's voice pulled me back from my recall.

"It's okay if you are not ready, I am not forcing you. You can have the time to think and let me know. You must be tired, I will get going."

Yuna POV

Tossing to and fro, I was counting the number of sleepless nights I have been through because of Jungkook. Today might be just one of those days. Meeting his parents? Are we official enough to meet his parents? What if they don't like me?

"Choi Yuna, I like you. I like you a lot."

His confession kept ringing across my brain as I covered my face with my pillow, feeling the heat from my cheeks being transmitted into the fabric. Argh, Jeon Jungkook, what have you done to me!

Author POV

"Kook ah, let me take a good look at you." Taking a day's leave just to fetch his parents, Jungkook was in his casual clothes, tugging his hands into his jean's pockets while waiting at the arrival gate.

"Umma, Appa." Bowing a little, Jungkook took over their luggage as I tried to dodge his umma's hands that were landing on my cheeks.

Appa gave him a small nod as they started walking towards the carpark. "I will send you home and I will be going back to the office."

It was a clear excuse because Jungkook was not in his working clothes, but he just doesn't know how to face them after so many years of separation. They are not strangers, but their relationship is more distant than being strangers. Jungkook doesn't hate them, but he couldn't understand how they can just leave him in Korea when he was just a kid who got used to the life in America.

Jungkook was eleven when he was brought back and left in Korea to his grandparents. Both of them left him subsequently when he was fifteen and sixteen. After which, his life was just being alone until he met his 'brothers'. Now all of a sudden after more than ten years, they are budging into his life once again.

"We can go back to your office with you. I want to see how have you been running the company." Appa spoke in mono tone, sitting at the passenger's seat.

"You don't have to. You must be tired from the long flight. I will bring you around some other days." Firm like a bull, Jungkook sped home without anymore interactions.

"Kook ah, why don't we have dinner together after your work? It has been a long time since we had a meal." Jungkook's mom suggested before he could leave the house. It really has been a long time, those meals which he had to go through alone was painful and lonely, especially in such a spacious house.

"I can order in for you two if you don't want to cook. I won't be home till late. Don't have to wait for me." Since it has been such a long time, there is no point in trying to pay back those times that they had missed, Jungkook thought, opening the door and left.

Jungkook POV

Hyungs must be hanging around in the club but I promised Yuna to not enter clubs without her. The only place I could think of...

"Jungkook? What are you doing here? Aren't your parents back in Korea?" Yuna opened her apartment door, staring at me in shock.

"I don't want to stay in there. Do you have dinner? I have not eaten anything since morning." I shrugged my shoulders, sighing in exhaustion. "Are you going to let me in, sweetheart?"

Shooting me death glares to hide her bashful smile, she left her door open for me to enter.

"Should we order food? I wasn't planning to eat dinner, but since you are here, maybe we should order in?" She headed to the sofa, swiping through her handphone for the app.

"Why are you not eating dinner?" I frowned in dismay, stretching my head closer to her screen to choose some outlets to order from.

"You know... err... diet." She laughed softly.

"Why are you on a diet when you are so skinny huh? I couldn't even bear to exert more force when we were in bed because I was afraid that I might break your waist."

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Yuna POV

That night, Jungkook stayed over, but I was just listening about his past stories with his grandparents while his parents decided to leave him alone.

"You might need some time to understand and accept them, I understand. But remember that they are your parents after all. You can't hide from them forever, Jungkook ah." I ruffled his hair gently, watching him gobble down another bottle of beer.

"I need more time, much more."

"My door is always open for you, if you need me." We were staring at each other in silence. Jungkook's face was flashed into a red shade of red due to the effect of beer that he had been choking down his throat.

Before I could speak, he wrapped his arm around my waist, pressing his lips onto mine. My hands were put against his chest as he nibbled my lower lip to heat up the kiss.

"What did I do to deserve you, Choi Yuna."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO EVERYONE! DO YOU GUYS MISS ME? I AM FINALLY BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER~ I finally got back my momentum of writing stories, so I hope I can update more quickly now! Thank you for all the comments and messages which gave me strength to continue writing! Don't worry, I won't stop~

Comment and Vote~

Credits to owner~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.3K 491 27
Choi Yuna, a girl who is notorious for her quiet nature, has never once uttered a word at her high school. That is of course, ever since that promise...
251K 9.8K 70
Star : I'm not going to marry him he is an uncle...... You are going to marry him and its a final call... Star's dad. Jungkook : She is a kid I'm not...
59.4K 2.2K 37
My Neighbour ... Next Door?! (Yukook fanfic) Choi Yuna (Yuju) -19 years old -cheerful, pretty and sings well -lives alone Jeon Jungkook -19 years old...
185K 7.9K 43
As the only unmarried Jeon and Kim children, your families propose a union to symbolize your unbreakable bond that spans generations. But despite dev...