All Out Of Love (On Hiatus)

By pyaarimpossible

"P'No, you got to be my boyfriend, P. You need to take responsibility for what you've done with me. Better st... More

1. The Morning After
3. Frustration
4. Arrival
5. Family Meets
6. Nightmare
7. Lesson
8. Escape
9. Date
10. Another Techno
11. Double Wedding
12. Talks
13. Defend
14. Duty
15. Playing with fire
16. Punishment
17. Prove
18. Give my all
19. Goodbye

2. Convincing Techno

5.4K 207 64
By pyaarimpossible

A/N: A gentle reminder, this is a fanfiction. So, when I write about some people being related to each other (even though they are not related in the book/series) please do understand. Thank you.

Hope you enjoy it.

Do drop down any comments if you want or feel like it :)

_________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and someone barged in... 

Technique's POV

"Eyy, Kla! What medicine was it that you gave me yesterday for my flu, na? " yelled Technique barging in without even pausing to wait for a reply to his knock. Technique was searching for his best friend who stayed the night in the guest room next to his brother's room as he wanted to know what medicine Kengkla gave him. But.. he froze as he saw both his brother and his best friend was on the floor, NAKED. Worse still, his brother had hickey's all over him. The deep coloured love bite on the neck, right in the middle where it can't be covered by a shirt was particularly catching attention. Technique tried recalling last night's events but he could not recall anything after going to sleep.

Actually, the reason Kengkla came over was to stalk his one-sided-love of his life, Techno. Coincidentally, Technique was not well and he was having sleeping difficulties due to the nose block and a slight fever. As he was too sick to do anything, Kengkla, the 'good samaritan' decided to take advantage of this to stay over. Technique, on the other hand did not bother stopping his best friend because he knows Kengkla loves his brother and how else is he going to get extra income from his best friend in future if he stops him. Moreover, Techno has already informed Technique he is out drinking with his friend. and that he will be home late. Technique was too sick to wait up for his brother and decided to go to bed after taking the medicine Kengkla gave him. He fell asleep right after taking the medicine.

"Ai'Nic...!!!" both Kengkla and Techno called out simultaneously. Techno was too shocked and freaked out on how to explain their condition. Kengkla, on the other hand gave Technique an innocent smile.

"Ai'Nic.. This is not what it looks like.." Techno said in panic. Oh dear God, his brother saw him naked with Kengkla. He is so dead. He looked like he was about to cry as he said it to his brother.

Kengkla, on the other hand..

"It's exactly like how it looks like.. We are getting married. I decided to call my parents and inform them of this matter." Kengkla said with a serious face to Technique.

"NO! WE ARE NOT! Kla.. I told you already.. Nothing happened.. We are not getting married!" Techno glared at Kengkla. His patience was running out towards this man in front of him. He tried explaining but the other man did not only ignore him but also seduced him and did shameful stuff, there after and thus, resulting in the current situation of Technique catching them on floor together. Techno completely forgot he was still sitting on top Kengkla.

Technique was enjoying the drama that was going on right in front of him. Seeing his elder brother with his best friend was amusing. Especially when they were naked on the floor. He was also amused seeing Kengkla trying to pull the comforter to cover his elder brother's body to prevent Nic from seeing his elder brother naked. Pfft. What do you want to cover for? I've already seen everything before. We even bath together as kids. Up till this very day, whenever his Phee came home drunk.. he did most of the cleaning..He shook his head as he continued watching the drama unfold in front of him.

"P'No.. Please understand, Phee.. You and I need to take responsibility for this.. Although, it was you who forced yourself on me, but we both contributed to this situation. I told you, Phee.. In my family, we need to marry the first person we made love to . It's our tradition, Phee. I cannot ignore my family teachings. Please understand, Phee. If you don't believe me, ask Nic.. he knows.. After all, he came to my house and spoke to my parents before" Kengkla said trying to assure his Phee. Kengkla then glanced at his best friend and smiled innocently while giving Nic the 'look'. He silently said in his heart.. Nic, you better agree to all I say or you'll be dead meat..

Technique saw the look Kengkla was giving him. This little wolf , Nic cursed his best friend.  This was a threat. Nic knew better to follow whatever his best friend said.

"Yes, Phee. Last time, when I met his parents.. they spoke of it, too. It's some family tradition which I feel was so weird. His parents was afraid we were to cross the line of best friends. So, they just reminded us the consequences if we did the deed or got caught. You need to marry Kla, Phee." Nic said trying to convince his brother. You asshole, Kla... You owe me big time for this.. Family tradition, my ass..

"Nic... Help, Phee naaa... please.. Phee still young and is studying.. Phee still need to work and give you extra money for your studies and living expenses.. Phee don't wanna get married so fast..." Techno pleaded his brother.

"Phee, I can't do anything.. Try to put yourself in Kla's shoes, Phee.. Phee, you always ask me to be responsible for my actions.. Now, you have to be responsible Phee.."Technique said while giving his elder brother the 'wise man' look. Sorry, Phee.. You've entered the wolf's den by yourself. Goodluck, Phee. 

Techno was angry now at his own brother and at Kengkla too. One, his brother was supporting his best friend. Two, the other man was too stubborn. What is so difficult to forget? It was just one night! Moreover, he was the one on the receiving end. Even he did not complain when his ass and his back was hurting badly.

"If you both was sober and was around yesterday, why didn't you stop me?! I yelled pretty loudly as I recall from the stairs! Especially you, Kla! You wasn't drunk. Why did you not push me away?!" yelled a frustrated Techno to both Kengkla and Technique in anger.

Kengkla and Technique looked at each other and blinked. Situations where Techno is angry was rarely seen. Techno was a person with a lot of patience and a very kind heart. Even when Technique deleted Techno's treasured collection of The Prince of Tennis anime and manga by accident, Techno wasn't angry. He just smiled and patted Technique's head. He also smiled and told Technique it was alright. No worries. He could just re-download them later when he is free. He even gave Technique some money and told him to buy some sweets for himself.

"P'No, yesterday Nic wasn't well.. Kla came to give me medicine and to make sure I was alright he stayed over. I don't remember hearing anything after taking the medicine. I was out dead, Phee.. And my room is at the end of the hallway.." Nic tried explaining, afraid his elder brother would be angry at him.

"Hah?! You were sick? What's wrong?! Did you go to the hospital?! How are you feeling now?! Why didn't you call me?!" Techno panicked, bombarding his younger brother with a lot of questions with deep concern. After all, Technique was his only brother. Their parents are retired and is currently living in a village with their grandparents, taking care of them. They are from an average household. Their parents married quite late, even Technique was an unexpected baby. Nevertheless, Techno was glad he was no longer alone and vowed to take care of his younger sibling.

"P'No, Nic is fine already, na.. Nic came in here to ask Kla.. what medicine he gave Nic for the flu and fever.. Nic, wanna buy and keep some in our house. Just in case we need it, we could use it. It is very effective, Phee. I was sneezing and flu was flowing non-stop, but once I ate the medicine everything was fine." said Nic to Techno.

"Ah.. That's a relief.. Kla, what medicine did you give my brother? And don't think you are off the hook?! EXPLAIN." said Techno glaring at Kengkla.

" It was Piriton, khab.. I use to get sick often when I entered secondary school so my mom told me to take it if I was feeling unwell. Mom, after all is a professor in Evolutionary Medicine.. And...Phee, I told you to stop.. but you didn't listen to me... you even cried and begged me.. and talked about the shirt you wore I AM A VIRGIN.. saying how sad you were and you will take responsibility for it... and it was you who kept touching me and stripped me of my clothes.. Do you really not remember what happened?" Kengkla looked at Techno with teary eyes wanting his Phee to feel guilty and wronged. Hmph! Let me give you my crocodile tears Phee.. You will surely fall for it.  Your anger doesn't scare me. I am to be your husband after all. I am to get use to all of this. I wanna see all of you, Phee. Even when you're angry, you're so cute..my wife..

Slowly last night's events flashed by Techno. He was so ashamed of his behaviour. He not only cried and begged Kengkla to touch and take him.. When Kengkla refused, he pounced on the younger one. Oh God, he wished he could dig a big putt right now and bury himself inside. How embarrassing. No wonder his ass hurt so much..

"Phee? Helo? You there?" asked Kengkla and Techno waving his hand in front of the elder one who seem to be staring into space. Techno's face was becoming redder as he snapped into reality.

"Huh?" said Techno looking at both the men in front of him.

"Phee.. Do you remember now? Let's get married, na? No need to worry about anything. My side will do all the preparation.." said Kengkla to his Phee..

"Ya, P'No.. Just get married to Kla.. I believe he will take very good care of you." Nic tried convincing his elder brother.

"You don't understand. I want to marry someone I love, Ai'Nic.." Techno was desperate. Too desperate to get away from all this mess.

"Phee, you can learn to love him after marriage. I believe Kla won't mind. After all, you both already made love.. The bond will be there... Have some faith, Phee. Some things take time and effort.. Moreover, Phee is the one that took advantage of Kla first.. You should take the consequences for your actions, Phee.. You taught me this.. " advised Technique to his elder brother.

Both Techno and Kengkla stared at Technique. Techno who pulled a comforter earlier covered himself and Kengkla called Technique to come closer to him. Techno touched his younger brother's forehead checking whether he still had a fever. Technique was always playful and immature. In fact, Techno was always the wiser and more mature one at home. So, when his favourite baby brother started preaching on love, being shocked was an understatement.

"Do you still feel ill?"asked Techno to Nic.

"No, Phee. I am fine.. Why? What's wrong? Do I not look well?"asked Nic.

"Are you my younger brother? Since when were you so mature and wise, especially in giving advice on love? Are you in a relationship that I don't know about? Are you hiding something from me?" Techno narrowed his eyes towards his younger brother.

"Aish.. No, Phee.. These days I am into some Korean drama series... So maybe I was influenced by it.. Phee, don't run away from the subject.. Marry and love, Phee.. I heard some people say it's a beautiful thing.. love after marriage that is.. or.. is it Phee, looking down on same sex marriages?" asked Nic knowing which buttons to push.

"Ei.. it's not like that... haih.. But.. Kla.. is the only son of the house.. He will need to produce a heir.. If we marry, how? I can't give him a child. We are both men after all.. We must pity Kla's family who has high hopes on him" Techno tried explaining to run away from marrying Kengkla.

Too bad. Kengkla was a wolf in a sheep disguised. You could even call him a fox. A high breed one at that. Kengkla quickly figured a comeback from his beloved's running-away-from-marriage question.

"Oh, Phee. If you want to give me a child, it's not a problem. There are many ways to conceive a child. I heard my parents talking about uterus transplant, baby pills and what not, for men to conceive a child. Apparently, it is still at a testing level. If you are still worried, there is always surrogacy mothers, Phee. No worries." said Kengkla enthusiastically, imagining his Phee pregnant with his children.

Horror was an understatement for Techno. It's not that he didn't hear about those uterus transplant and baby pills. It's just that he did not expect this young man who is of the same age with his brother, just in highschool knows stuff like this. DAMN. He really can't run away from this.

"There you go, Phee. No problem.. I will inform Por and Mae for you.. Kla will settle his side.. Don't worry no one will be disappointed with you or angry at you.. You were always the son that made them proud. So, how? Okay? Don't deny this already, Phee"said Nic as he smiled to his elder brother. 

"Urgh.. fine.. In one condition, I don't want other people to know we are married.. Only family.."said Techno seriously..

"YESS. Okay, Phee.. No problem. Only family" said Kengkla looking dearly at his beloved.

"Hmm.. okay.. I want to go and have my shower now.."said Techno grabbing his boxers on the floor while struggling to wear it inside the comforter as his back and ass hurt badly.

"Do you want me to help you, Phee?"Kengkla asked with an earnest face but smirked at Techno.

"NO NEED. I can handle myself!!" yelled Techno as he quickly grabbed his towel and went to shower.

After seeing Techno out to the shower from the room, both best friend smirked at each other. Kengkla gave his best friend Nic, a very big hug.

"Thanks, bro for your help"said Kengkla smiling widely at his best friend.

"Don't mention. But next time, if I need help.. you know what to do" Nic smirked at Kengkla.

"I know, I know.. This Tuesday, you want my car to go pick up your new girl right? No problem." said Kengkla to Technique feeling grateful.

"Yeap.. Thanks.. You asshole.. You tricked my brother again.. Only family, my ass.. If he knew, who is your 'only family' you'd think will he even agree?" said Nic shaking his head disapprovingly towards his best friend.

"Well, it's not my fault that my cousin someone a part of my family comprises of his best friend right? If I'm not mistaken, one of my cousin is in a relationship or trying to score one of his junior" said Kengkla to Nic.

"Tsk.. you sly fox.." said Nic..

"This is call being smart. Okay, bro.. I want to go home and inform my parents on my success luring P'No as my wife.. They've been waiting to see if there are any improvement between us.. This time I must plan carefully with them to make sure P'No stays with me." said Kengkla to Nic smilingly.

"Oh God, such a black- bellied family..  One can rarely see a super rich family like yours covering each other's ass. Which parents will encourage their children to trap the one's they love and even support it.. yours would be the first.. If not because I know, P'No is your first love and you love him so dearly.. I would not let him go to you.. Take good care of my elder brother.. I really love him.. I know you won't hurt him.. But... if you ever hurt him, I will kill you personally.."said Nic seriously to Kengkla.

"Aish.. I love him and I am even willing to die for him.. How can I hurt him? Even if I do hurt him, it's either unintentional or hurt him in another way.. you know what I mean.." Kengkla smirked.

"Aishh.. Yuckk.. You asshole.. Keep your bedroom stories away from me.. Urghhh.." yelled Technique at Kengkla shaking his head, giving him a disgusting look.

"Ei.. your brother.. when he was below me and above me last night...."continued Kengkla

"Shut up! bla bla bla.. Get lost now.. and go make preparations.. Once you're done call me, I will settle my side." said Nic to Kengkla.

"Bahahaha!!!! Okay. okay.. I will leave now.. Bye.." said Kengkla as he walked out of the room to go home.

He left his best friend's and beloved's home for the first time with a big smile on his face, excited to tell the good news to his parents and excited for a new future. A future, together with his lover.. no.. Wife... 

__________________________________________________________________

A/N: So, what are your opinions on this chapter? Was it boring? Sorry.. I promise it will get better soon. Do drop by a comment if you like anytime. Enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.3K 27
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
4.2M 262K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.5M 282K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
403K 45.7K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...