Meeting The Alpha (UNDER MAJO...

By NinaMarie13

***The whole story has been taken down and is being re uploaded as the new story.*** ***Cover art by emiegirl... More

IMPORTANT!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Meeting The Alpha Original Draft

Chapter 2

214K 1.7K 201
By NinaMarie13

"Sarah," the voice whispered, pulling me closer and closer into this incomprehensible place that I was very unfamiliar with. It was like I wasn't even there, surrounded by bright lights and I felt like I was floating, but my destination was unknown.

"Who are you?" I questioned, curiously.

The person never answered and I squinted, trying to get a grasp on what exactly was going on but I couldn't make anything out, only brightlights.

"That was intentional," the voice said, a little louder than before.

"What? What does that mean?"

I faintly saw the outlines of someone in the distance, but I was still unable to identify anything. "The bright lights were intentional, I didn't want you to be able to see me this way."

"What way?" I queried, this strange person was making no sense and I was beginning to believe that this in between state that I was in was unreal.

"That isn't important, Sarah. What is important however.... Is that you are aware of the danger that you are in."

Danger? What is this person talking about? It felt as if this person was speaking to me in my head, like this stranger was reading mythoughts.

"I don't understand...."

The stranger moved forward and came into view and when I was given a clear view of the stranger, I gasped. Standing before me was a dog-no, that wasn't the right name for it.... It was huge and it reminded me somewhat of Jacob Black from Twilight, only much larger.... but those were only stories weren't they?

"Stay away!" I cried as I desperately tried to move away, but something was holding me in place, keeping me frozen. "D-don't come any closer!"

The wolf bowed it's head, a whine escaping it's snout. "Sarah, I would never hurt you... You have no idea how many times I have tried to connect with you..... It's never worked before, but there can only be one reason it's working now..."

"How can you speak? You're... You're a dog!"

"I'm not a dog, Sarah. That's a bit offensive if you ask me." The wolf stuck it's snout in the air, arrogance rolling off of it in very strong waves. "I'm a wolf and this is a dream... But it's a very real dream, Sarah. I'm also not speaking, not with my mouth anyways.I'm in your head, love."

"Just stay away from me." I whimpered, putting my hands over my face.This could not be real.... I'm talking to a dog... A dog. There is something seriously wrong with this picture, I have to be going crazy! This is only a dream.

"You're not going crazy."

"Stay out of my head!"

"I'm in your head... and this is only a dream. But I am very real. What I am is very real."

I frowned, "what is that supposed to mean?"

"You'll find out soon enough.... I'm afraid that our time is up. Your alarm seems to be going off, it's time to wake up now sweetheart."

"Wait! You didn't tell me who you were and why.... Why I'm talking to a dog."

"I told you that I'm not a dog and as for who I am.... Well, that will be revealed in due time my dear. It's time to wake up now."

"But-"

"Wake up, Sarah. Open your eyes."

And for some unknown reason, I did....

Only to hear my alarm going off.

I sat up, my eyes wide. I began pondering where that strange dream had come from and why I had felt some sort of connection with the strange dog-wolf that had been in my dream. I couldn't fathom it, wolves couldn't talk so why had the one in my dream been so real? Why was it so insistent on reaching out to me?

"This is crazy," I muttered as I got out of bed. I instantly missed the warmth that my covers provided and the darkness that still loomed outside reminded me that it was way too early to even be out of bed.I wasn't a morning person and I never had been, even when it came to school, but I wasn't given much of a choice; I had to go.

I sighed and plugged my ipod into my stereo as I began to get ready,knowing that the day ahead was going to be very eventful. The only hope that I had was of the two people I had met the day before, Nathan and Lilly. They seemed very nice and I could only hope that they had meant what they said about being my friend.

The hot water from the shower was enough to wake me up completely,although the dread that was currently filling my stomach was enough to wipe the sleepiness from my eyes. I was definitely not looking forward to the first day, I never did, but I was trying to stay positive, just in case this school held something for me that my previous ones did not.

Once I was dressed, a blue dress matched with a white pair of leggings, I made my way downstairs to see my parents and David already seated at the kitchen table. It was odd to see my parents actually here since they were hardly ever home. Since my mother was a doctor, it kept her out of the house for long hours at a time. My dad's job was a mystery, David wouldn't even tell me what he did. All I was aware of, was that my dad ran some sort of company with a lot of people and he had to be present all the time because he was in charge of these people. He had different branches all over the continent, it was large. What kind of business he indulged in was still a mystery tome.

"Sarah,how are you settling in?" My mom questioned with a small smile. "I hope that you're making friends."

"I haven't been here very long, mom. I'm not just going to make friends within twenty four hours, you should know that by now." I grumbled as I grabbed an apple off of the table. "I'm going to go ahead and leave, I'm already dreading this day. I might as well get it over with."

"Sarah,be optimistic!" David said with a grin. "Who knows what will happen! You're almost nineteen, that is a very big milestone! You'll get a car, oooh and who knows! You might even get a really hot California boyfriend! All ta-"

I walked over towards my older brother and flicked him in the forehead,a laugh forcing it's way from my throat. He would have to point out that I'm a senior and just about to be nineteen. I was held back a year in elementary school because I was behind all of the other kids and my parents decided it was easier."You're an idiot. Quit stereotyping people, you've got to stop reading books on the internet! Just because we're in California doesn't mean that it's going to the same way that it's portrayed in movies or TV shows."

David pouted. "Don't ruin my fun, Sarah-Bear!"

"Youtwo are like cats and dogs," my mother grumbled as she came towards us with a smile on her face. "I'm going out of town tomorrow, I have an important surgery to do in Massachusetts. So I'll be gone for several weeks, your father has a meeting in Oregon. So it will just be the two of you for awhile again."

Of course.

David sighed and shook his head, "it's not like you're ever here anyways.You weren't even there when I found my ma-I mean my wife. You missed out on mine and Julie's wedding because of your job, mom."

She patted his shoulder, "it's the only way I can support our family."

I shook my head and grabbed my hoodie from the back of the couch and shrugged it on. Once I was safely cocooned in its blanket of warmth,I grabbed my backpack from the floor before swinging it over my shoulder. "Well, I have to go. If I don't leave now, I will never make it on time to catch the eye of the entire population. I have newgirl written on my forehead."

No one said anything as I left, I assumed it was because David was about to get into yet another argument with my parents. This was typical of him since my parents were never home when I was younger and David was the one to raise me. They had missed out on so much of our lives and I knew that David suffered more than I did, especially because he was already married and he struggled to juggle both lives. His wife,Julie lived with us but she had taken a mini vacation with her friends and wouldn't be back for a few more days. However, I didn't know what I had done to her but she seemed to hate me for unknown reasons. I wasn't sure if maybe I had just said something that she didn't agree with, or she just hated me because David and I were so close. Whatever reason, I hope she could work it out and come to like me; I had no problems with her.

I sighed and pulled my hoodie over my head, pushing my glasses further up on my nose. I owned contacts, I wasn't an idiot; I just couldn't physically force myself to wear them. For some reason, my eyes couldn't fathom anything going in or out and so I had to opt for wearing the glasses. I only needed them for reading, on or off electronic devices. It was simply just easier than pulling them off and putting them back on, so I chose to keep them on until school was over.

I turned my ipod on medium volume before scrolling through my assortment of songs and picking out a list that fit my mood. The song variety didn't exactly go with the theme of the day which was the New Girl's 32nd first day at a new school but I wasn't positive anything could go with that. So I just went with a good pick of songs.

Shaken-Hawk Nelson

Be My Escape- Reliant K

Incomplete-Backstreet Boys

Flawless-MercyMe

YouFound Me- The Fray

Listen to Your Heart-D.H.T

Call me old school, but these were some of my favorite songs and they would give me the strength to walk to school and to clear my head. I know what I'm in for and I know that it's not going to be the worst day out of the entire year. I was probably one of the only teenagersthat still didn't have a license, mostly because my parents were never home and David didn't have time to teach me to drive.

AsI reached the school, I realized that it really wasn't as far as I Initially thought. I had only walked half of a mile and when we had lived in Ohio, it had taken me a mile and a half to walk to school.Those had been very long days indeed. It hadn't been so long ago, Ohio had been a really good place, I was welcomed with open arms and it had possibly been the only year that being the new girl didn't suck. Haylie, the only best friends that I had, she made everything worth it. We still kept in touch but it was hard because we never saw each other.

Triton High School was intimidating, that much was clear and I was almost afraid to take another step. Almost.

"Chuckles!" Nathan's voice gave me instant relief. He had remembered me; maybe it wouldn't be so bad here, after all.

"Sarah," Lilly said with a grin as I spun around to seem my two newly found friends. "Did you walk?"

I nodded, "unfortunately. I don't have my driver's license yet."

Lilly smiled, "you can ride with us from now on!"

"Whoa, calm down, doll." Nathan told her seriously as his eyes widened. "I don't give rides out for free. Chuckles here is going to have to pay for my service-oof. Ow!"Nathan whined as Lilly gently shoved him in the stomach. "What did you do that for?"

Lilly ignored him and turned to me. "He's a good driver, I promise. It's everyone else on the road that infuriates him."

I laughed, "you two are something else."

"Let's go get your schedule." Lilly told me as she looped her arm through mine. "I'll see you in Chem, Nate." Lilly winked at him and led us in the direction of what I assumed was the office.

****

My schedule was absolutely brutal and I didn't have any idea where any of the rooms were. I only had Lilly for three classes and Nathan fortwo, that meant that the other four classes I would have to keep to myself. I had both Lilly and Nathan for two classes and just Lilly for one which I found unfortunate. They were both growing on me and I found that Lilly was really adorable in her own way.

I was currently in my second class which left me with only thirty minutes before I was saved from my boredom. Nathan and Lilly were in the next class and I wouldn't have to suffer the torture of introducing myself yet again. I don't know why teachers embarrass you like that; it's lame.

"Did you hear?" A girl to my right whispered to another girl. "Lance ia coming back today! I can't believe he's been gone for three weeks and he's just now coming back? Jane is going to be so happy!"

Jane. She had been the really rude girl from the coffee shop the other day and I assumed that they were the same person. I could be very wrong.The other name was unfamiliar to me but it gave me butterflies and the only thing that I could picture was the stranger from my dream.The dog-wolf's face wouldn't leave my head and I wasn't sure why this boy's name brought it to the surface.

"I can't believe he's finally coming back!" The other girl squealed."Oh and he and Jane aren't together, they're only pretending to be."

"No duh, Lance is about to become Alpha. He has to have someone beside him, even if she isn't his mate."

"He's twenty three, I can't believe he still hasn't found his mate."

Alpha?

Mate?

I wasn't an idiot, I had read several stories about werewolves and mates but these girls were surely talking about a book. They couldn't be talking about reality, that was impossible!

Class was interrupted when another teacher ran into the room, his face red and it was clear that he was out of breath. He looked at Mrs. Miller,the English teacher that was sitting at her desk. I couldn't decipher what he was thinking but I knew that whatever was going to come out of his mouth, couldn't be good. "He's here!"

The entire class stood to their feet and I frowned but followed suit. I didn't know why we were standing but it was obviously important because Mrs. Miller was shaking and she began to fix her hair.

Minutes later, the entire class filed out of the room and I trudged behind as I folded my arms over my chest. This day was getting more interesting by the minute and my confusion was obvious. Whatever was going on had everyone in the hallway in an uproar; they were filing against the lockers as if they were all inmates. I stood in the middle eyeing every single one of them.

"Sarah," Lilly called as she suddenly appeared at my side. "I was hoping I would have time to tell you. This school, it's not normal, it's-"

I looked away from Lilly as the double exit doors at the end of the hallway slammed open and the most intoxicating scent hit my nose. It was weird, it sent a chill down my spine and I suddenly began to wonder if someone was eating chocolate because that's exactly what I was smelling.

"Alpha," Every single voice called as they bowed their heads.

Lilly tugged on my arm but I refused to budge as I watched the person coming down the hallway. He was enclosed by an entourage of people;they were wearing sunglasses and looked very armed. Both men had wolves tattooed on their shoulders and I was beginning to wonder if everyone here was crazy; that was probably just me.

"Sarah, you have to stop looking. He's not going to-"

"What is that smell?" The mysterious stranger that smelled like chocolate questioned as he stepped to the side and I was finally given a full view of the unfamiliar man.

My breath hitched and I could do nothing but stare. He was gorgeous, if that was even possible. I couldn't explain the overwhelming feeling that began to seep into my heart, it was as if this man had some power over me that I never knew anyone could possess. I was no one,simply the new girl that seemed to be at the weirdest school in the entire planet. But this man that was currently walking towards me was beginning to make all of this worthwhile; he was that breathtaking.His black hair was short, it only sat atop his head almost as if he got it cut frequently. He had a tight black shirt on and I could tell that he was muscled, it didn't take a genius to figure that out.However what stunned me the most was his incredibly entrancing brown eyes. I felt like if I stared at them for too long, I would get lost.

"You," the man said. He was standing a few feet away from me and I didn't know what to do, I was still entranced.

"Lance," Nathan's voice cut in softly. "Bro, she's human. She doesn't have any idea about what we are. I'm not sure how she ended up at a school full of werewolves but I was working on figuring that out."

I turned my head to face Nathan, my heart beat quickening. "Did you just say werewolves?"

"Sarah," Nathan hesitated as he looked at me. "I was hoping that you wouldn't find out this way... Lance wasn't supposed to return until tomorrow."

The man standing in front of me, Lance, looked at me with an unknown emotion flashing in his eyes. "You're human," he whispered as he took a gigantic step away from me.

"Why is everyone acting like this is a big deal?" I questioned, trying to ignore the fact that they were all speaking like we were in a fiction novel. "This isn't Twilight, we're not in a world where werewolves exist."

Silence.

Noone said anything and I suddenly felt like I was very tiny because this whole scene was insane. It was just like my dream, only this time it wasn't a dream and I was living in this reality. These people, this school, they were all insane.

"Were you team Jacob or team Edward?" Lance questioned, his brown eyes penetrating my own. His fist were clenched but he looked calm, if I didn't know any better, I would say that he was too calm.

"What?" I frowned as I looked at him. "You're not seriously asking me that question, are you?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" His voice was cold and I shivered at the power that I felt radiating from him. "Answer the question, littleone."

I took a cautious step away from him and swallowed. "I-I was neither...."

He followed my movement and took a step towards me. His height dwarfed my five foot frame and I was terrified. "That's not what I asked."

"Lance-"

Lance held his hand out to Nathan, his eyes never leaving mine. "Answer the question, Sarah."

Ibit my lip and closed my eyes as I leaned away from him. "TeamJared!"I whispered, my words jumbled.

When he didn't say anything, I opened one of my eyes and frowned when I saw him looking at me with amusement in his eyes.

"What?"I frowned.

He shook his head and stepped away from me. "I'm afraid that you're about to become apart of a world that you never saw yourself becoming apart of. It doesn't matter if you were team Jacob or team Edward because now my little one," he said softly. "Your're mine,"

My entire life changed after that and I wasn't sure what I was witnessing but I know it was real. Lance, who was clearly human, changed into a completely different being right in front of me.

"That isn't important, Sarah. What is important however.... Is that you are aware of the danger that you are in."

Is this what that strange dog-no, the strange wolf in my dream meant?

I couldn't comprehend anything and I felt myself falling forward; I knew that I was going to pass out.

The last thing I saw was a wolf hovering above me and I knew that my body hadn't hit the ground because it was soft and I curled into whatever it was. The blackness seeped into my vision even though I tried to stay coherent.

"Sarah!" Lilly cried and I couldn't decipher how close she was. "I can't believe that you're my Luna."

That was the last thing that I heard.

****

"I spoke to her," Kane told his beta. His tone was soft and for the first time in his very long life, he felt hope. It had been years since he had come face to face with the young Alpha and his mother. He had made his peace with his mistakes and he was trying to make up for it; he had been in contact with both Lance and his father. He was sincerely sorry for the way he had behaved so many years ago but his anger had been fueled by the kidnapping of his only daughter. Her mother had died in the massacre that blew his pack to pieces and all that was left was the little girl that he loved so dearly. She was untainted;she would never suffer the same fate.

"What should we do, Kane?"

Kane shook his head and didn't say anything. "She's close, I can feel her. I only know that she's close to finding her mate because I was able to invade her dreams."

"But she's human," Thomas, his beta whispered. "That's impossible."

"But it isn't Thomas. She might have been conceived before I was turned but it's not uncommon for wolves to have human mates."

"Kane... Who doyou think took her?"

Kane slammed his fists down onto the desk sitting in front of him as the rage coursed through his body. "I don't know. But I will find out and when I do, they are going to regret ever meeting an Alpha such as me."

Kane wasn't a normal Alpha; he wasn't a werewolf by blood, he was of a rare type and he was bitten. It was uncommon for any human to be changed by a werewolf bite, it was nearly impossible. But the wolf that had changed him was very powerful and Kane had very selfish desires and he was left with the painful transition from human to wolf. He was just like any normal wolf now, he had all the abilities and all of the senses but the only difference was that he was changed instead of born with it. This was why he was so insistent on finding his daughter; she was fragile and all of the enemies that he had gained over the years were finally catching up to him.

"Alpha Ducati wants to speak with you at the meeting in Oregon. His son David is next in line to take his position, he has a daughter as well but she has no part in the werewolf world." Thomas told him in an attempt to change the subject.

"How strange," Kane mused. "What's his daughter's name?"

Thomas frowned and thought for a moment, Kane was sure that he wasn't going to answer." Sydney? Sally? I know it starts with an S."

Kane froze, his mind calculating. He stood to his feet slowly, calmly. "Thomas, what is her name?"

Thomas scratched his head, "oh! Sarah. Her name is Sarah!"

Kane growled and every ounce of the calm facade that he had in place shredded in that moment. He shifted into his wolf and lifted his snout into the air,an agonizing howl soaring from him.

Alpha Ducati was a terrible Alpha and Kane knew that whatever he wanted with Sarah, itwas not to raise her as his own. He had an ulterior motive, it only scared Kane that he hadn't made a move to hurt her; she was still human. Ducati definitely had another reason and Kane was going to find out what it was.

The cries of the other wolves that followed gave him insight that they were behind him no matter what.

A/N: Well, there it is my lovely fans! I thought about adding the original chapter two to the end so that you can see the difference but I want to heart what you think. What do you think of Lance? Kane?Personally, I love Kane's determination to find his daughter and what things I have planned. :p

Also this is NOT a rejection story; Lance is going to love Sarah with every ounce of his being. It just takes awhile for him to get there, lol. Just like in the other story, he's going to use Jane as a reason to protect her, so just bear with me! <3 you guys are going to love him in this story!

The High School name is made up so don't think I don't know that it doesn't exist lol.

Lastly,don't hate on my playlist! I'm a Christian and I absolutely love all of those songs.

Sorry for the delay, being an education major makes it hard to write!

If there are words jumbled up, wattpad did that when I published it and it took me twenty minutes to go back through it. Let me know if you come across any!

This was 11 pages long. :O I couldn't stop wiring Kane or Lance, I love them both. <3 I can't wait to give you guys the next chapter! This one is so different from the original chapter 2. Like I literally have them side by side, I love it lol.

-Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 19 10
Sarah was three weeks away from being the only Omega that she knew of to graduate from a University. She was already the only Omega to graduate from...
355K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
92K 3.9K 21
New Sexy Cover by Onesee!! #THE PEACEMAKER The Alpha follows an irresistible scent that leads him to his beautiful mate, bathing in a pond under t...
14K 581 26
-- COMPLETED -- *** "You're the first ever future human Luna, love. I don't know whether my pack will accept you." *** Radiance Collins was not a...