If You Love Me || COMPLETED!

By brandybeebomb

In the second half of this two-part love story Michael and Semaj quickly learn that where there's love, there... More

If You Love Me
1 | A New Beginning From an End
2 | The Secret
3 | Michael as My Confidant
4 | The Green-Eyed Monster
5 | As Good As Dead
6 | You Know I Love You, Right?
7A | The Truth May Set You Free
7B | The Truth May Set You Free
8A | A Shake In Relationships
8B | A Shake In Relationships
9 | Let's Make A Deal
10 | Reunited and Isn't It Supposed To Feel Good?
11 | Let It Burn, but then Let It Go
12 | Good Life
13 | State of Shock
14 | Because of You
15 | Eyes For You Only
16 | Sweet Caress
17 | Don't Be Jealous
18 | When In Doubt, Think It Out
19 | No Matter What
20 | A Change in The Atmosphere
21 | When Tensions Are High
22 | Jumping to Conclusions
23 | Don't Have Time To Wait
24 | A Thousand and One Problems
26 | Unconditional Love
27 | I Know You Want Me
28 | Life With Semaj: The Trailer
29 | When Chaos Comes Knocking
30 | My Lifeline
31 | A Perfect Fit
32 | We Got This
33 | Fight for This Love

25 | Jumping To Conclusions II

2.5K 103 355
By brandybeebomb

The answer to Cam's question was no. The pain and anger that Michael had been holding in against his father wasn't worth losing Semaj. But it just became hard to know what to do next, how to right his wrong. After the way he treated her Michael wouldn't be surprised if Semaj never wanted to speak with him ever again.

He had tried calling Lina numerous times and at one point it rung, but now all it did was go straight to voicemail. Frustrated Michael tossed his phone to the passenger seat of his car as he sat in the driveway of his place, thinking about what he needed to do.

Finally he backed out from his place and drove to Semaj's house. Simone and his little sister Janet were outside playing around, but when his car rounded the corner they stopped whatever they were doing and ran across the street. Simone had a smile on her face, but Janet copped an attitude the minute Michael got out of the car.

"What are you doing here?"

He cocked an eyebrow at his sassy little sister before looking at Simone. "Hey 'Mone. Can you go and get 'Maj for me?"

"Sorry Mike. You just missed her."

"Mhm."

He ignored Janet's cosign, and kept his eyes on Simone. "Did she go to Lina's?"

"Yeah, but my aunt and 'em are going out of town to visit my uncles' side of the family in the morning. I think Majie is going to go with them. She'll back in a couples days though."

Michael sighed and nodded his head, pissed at himself for sitting around for so long. Had he decided an hour earlier then he would've caught Semaj and talked to her before she left, but now he was going to have to make it through the rest of the week and the weekend before he would even be able to try.

"So now you have almost a week to sit on what you were going to say and not sound stupid, stupid."Janet said, folding her arms over her chest.

Michael glared at his younger sister, letting her know that he was more than annoyed with her at the moment, but Janet didn't care. Instead she just rolled her eyes and fanned him off. "But since you're here then can you take me home? Toya was supposed to come and get me hours ago."

"As long as you ain't finna talk my damn ear off," Michael mumbled, and opened his car door.

Janet didn't reply, but instead rounded the car to get in the passenger seat. "Bye 'Mone! I'll call you tonight!"

"Okay, bye. And bye Mike," Simone waved as Michael got in the car. She started to turn and head back toward the house but stopped. Turning back around she stopped Michael from closing the door and reached inside giving him a hug. "You're like the big brother I never had but you hurt Majie, but I forgive you as long as you make it right."

Michael smiled, but completely lost it before Simone could pull back and see him. Simone was just as innocent and forgiving as her older sister.

"If she call can you relay a message?" Michael asked and Simone nodded, "tell her I needa talk to her and that its important."

Simone nodded and then yelled a goodbye to Janet again after running across the street. Once she was safely inside Michael pulled out groaning loudly as Janet started to talk his ear off and trying to get the inside scoop of what had happened between him and Semaj. Eventually he turned the radio up so loud that she was just a mere whisper in the passenger seat. Janet reached forward and turned off the radio.

"Are you listening brother?"

"No."

"I'm trying to give you solid advice and information on the female species and you're not listening? Men."

Michael glanced over at his little sister before focusing his eyes back on the road. "What I'm gon' learn from my 14-year-old sister? Huh?"

"Obviously ways of not to mess up. You know ever since Joseph and mother announced their... whatever it is... you've started to act really weird."

"Weird?"

"Like you walk around mad at the world."

Michael shook his head, taking a left turn onto the highway. "This ain't a conversation I'm 'bout to have with you Dunk."

It was silent for a few minutes the only sound emitting in the air was the sound of the car going fast on the highway roads. Janet finally spoke again this time her voice soft, but tight. "I hate him too you know. It was horrible not growing up with a father in my life and I don't have any good memories with him Mike. At least you have some."

"Janet."

"No, I'm serious Mike. You have times you can remember when Joseph was a good dad or at least a decent dad. The only thing I have is pictures and even at that time I think he had one foot out the door. Trust me I don't like what's happening. I don't want Mother to marry him. I don't want to have to listen to him or live with him, but I'm stuck there. Meanwhile you're out of the house, going to school, and you're supposed to be with Semaj."

Michael kissed his teeth and shot darts at his sister with his brown eyes before turning back to the road. "I'm going to try to accept Joseph because honestly it's so tiring trying to hate him. It takes up too much energy, Simone made me realize that. And I think I was stupid for treating her the way I did luckily she forgave me. Hopefully Semaj does the same."

"You and Simone are jus' friends. Semaj is my girlfriend."

"Well Simone is my best friend. It's the same thing. The only difference is you and Maj are in love, but technically she is your best friend, right?"

Michael nodded, not really sure he wanted to be having this conversation with his little sister.

"Best friends are there when you have no one else. They don't judge, they accept your mistakes, and they are capable of forgiving you when you're wrong. And bro are you so wrong."

"A'ight Jan that's enough."

"Wait, I'm not done. I have a little bit of a sermon left," Janet smiled, holding up her pointer finger. "As I was saying you're wrong, but that doesn't mean you aren't forgivable, and I don't know Semaj that well, but I do know Simone and they're practically the same person just different ages. And Simone knows her sister, so she told me that the best way to get back in Semaj's good graces is to admit your wrong doings and apologize."

"That's it?" Michael laughed, shaking his head, knowing that it wouldn't be that simple.

Janet nodded, "that's it. But then again, we don't really know what happened between you two we were just guessing. All I know is an apology is the best way to start."

"Yeah, well thanks for the advice."

Janet reached over, patting his shoulder. "You're welcome."

*** Friday ***

Three days later and he still hadn't heard from Semaj. And he had tried to do everything to distract him from the fact that she may have gotten his message but didn't want to talk to him. The shoe was on the other foot now and he didn't enjoy the feeling. He knew he was wrong and all he needed was a chance to tell her how sorry he was and how much of an ass he'd been, but in order to do that he needed her to call.

It wasn't until he had tried to read the chapters for one of his lectures that his phone dinged from receiving a message. He bypassed the messages from his friends and family since he hadn't been to class in the last three days nor answered anyone's text messages or calls.

He sighed, picking up the phone seeing that the message was from Lina. He unlocked his phone, his eyes skimming over the message quickly.

It's Semaj. I'm going to call in a half hour be near the phone.

It was hard to tell tone over text message, but Semaj was usually happy and preppy when she texted him, but this sounded serious. So for thirty minutes he sat at his kitchen table awaiting her call. It didn't even ring twice before he was picking it up.

"Listen we needa..."

Semaj cut him off and her voice was shaky as if she was nervous, but with each word her voice became clearer and her confidence rose.

"No, I'm going to talk. For almost a week I have held my tongue and I have blamed myself for something that wasn't even my fault. And I've been trying to figure out how to take back something I said something that upset you to the point where you felt you needed time away from me. Me of all people, but I've concluded that I meant what I said when I said it. I have put up with a lot from you Michael and I've only done it because I love you and I have never, ever, ever held anything above your head. I accepted you when you were hustling, when Lonnie was always around, when Nicole popped her way into your life and even when she kissed you. I forgave you and never once gave you backlash about it because I will accept that you make a mistake as long as it isn't the same mistake over and over again. But I have overlooked your insecurities and I have made endless excuses for your jealousy, but not anymore. I love you and only you and that will always be truth. I have done enough, and I am a damn good girlfriend to have your respect and your trust. I would never cheat on you and I definitely wouldn't cheat on you with Shawn of all people, so stop saying that. I don't want him and as of right now I don't even want to be around him. What I wanted was to be with the man I love which is you, but you have had your head stuck so far up your ass that you have not been able to see it. I love you. But until you feel as you are able to trust me and know that I won't walk out on you like Lonnie and your father then we will not be together. I will not let you blame me for your shortcomings or take things out on me because you're upset with your father. I love you Michael, but you were the one who taught me that I needed to stop putting other people's feelings ahead of mine, so that includes you. So, until you can get your feelings and emotions under control then... then I can't be with you."

Once she finished talking there was silence between the two of them. Semaj usually coward underneath him, because that was just her character, but she was not in the wrong for how things happened between them. She knew she might've overstepped because she didn't necessarily understand Michael's situation, but that did not excuse his behavior and it took time for her to come to that realization and when she did it was as if a weight lifted off her shoulders.

On the other hand, Michael didn't know what to say, because how could you argue with the truth.

"Besides that, we uh, we have something else to talk about that needs to be done in person. So, when I come back I'll call you and maybe we can meet up somewhere."

This time it was Michael's throat burning as he ran his free hand through his frizzy and tangled curls. He swallowed hard trying not to make his voice crack as he finally replied to her. "So, what I'm hearing is you're breaking up with me?"

Semaj sighed on the other end of the phone as she tried to hold it together herself. She sniffled, and Michael's ears perked up. "Semaj?"

She didn't reply. His hand gripped the textbook in front of him. "Baby?"

Semaj sucked back her tears. "I love you."

And before he could say anything else he was met with the dial tone. Shocked, and upset he sat there staring down at the table trying to recall and realign all of the events.

***

An hour later he was pulling in front of his mother's house and banging on the front door. He was met with Janet who started to say something slick but stopped when she noticed how disheveled her older brother looked. She took a few steps back, so he could come inside the house.

"Have you been crying?" She asked, not sure if his red eyes had come from tears or a lack of sleep, but unbeknownst to her it was the former.

"Where's Joseph?" Michael asked, shaking off his leather jacket, regardless of the 90-degree weather outside.

"Um kitchen," Janet said pointing behind her, following him, her eyes watching as he tossed the jacket on the couch and then pushed open the swinging door that led to the kitchen. Katherine was cooking or at least trying to, but Joseph was distracting her. They both looked up with smiles on their faces that slowly dissipated as they looked at him.

"We needa talk." Michael said pointing to his father.

"About what Son?"

Michael's jaw clench, but he tried to keep his cool. "I need to know why you left. I needa know what that bitch and what them other kids had that we didn't!"

Katherine yelled at him, not here for his language nor his line of questioning. "Stop it! You stop it right now! That is the past Michael Joe. Do you hear me?"

Joseph held up his hand never once looking away from Michael. "No, Katie it's okay. And to answer your question Michael one family is not better than the other. At that time your mother and I were just going through things and I wasn't man enough to handle it. I cheated on Katie and took the easy way out on my responsibilities not knowing what I was leaving before and not caring how it would affect you and your brothers and sisters. But I am sorry, and I am trying to make up for that if you let me."

"I don't want your damn sorry, Joseph."

"Michael," Katherine said through clenched teeth. "This is still my house and I am always going to be your mother, so you will respect me."

"I been so dam-dang angry at you. At this," his hand gestured towards his parents, "so angry to the point where Semaj just broke up with me because I couldn't handle my emotions because for some reason people love walkin' out my life and then walkin' right back in actin' like everything is okay. Like them leavin' didn't affect me emotionally or mentally. And because I let this get in my head it tore my damn relationship apart. And I ain't sayin nothing is my fault. I shoulda knew better. I shoulda never took what I was feelin' out on Semaj, but unless I fix this with you then I can't fix what I have with her because you continue - after all these years-you still have a way of causin' me pain. But I be damn if I let you take somethin' else away from me. 'Cuz I could hate you for the rest of my life Joseph but not at the expense of losing Semaj. She is off limits."

And maybe because she understood his pain, or maybe it was because the tears were streaming down his face but Katherine had stood quietly against the kitchen sink allowing her son to say what had been long overdue. Janet stood against the door, her eyes cloudy because she related to his pain. Knowing how it felt to want to hate someone for hurting you so bad, but also happy that Michael was seeing clear. Joseph nodded and walked around the counter, holding out his hand.

"I don't want to cause you anymore of that pain Michael. I want us to get better and to have a relationship. What I did cannot be taken back or forgotten, but I do want to rebuild my relationship with you. With all of you, but I need for you to cooperate too."

Michael chewed on his tongue, eyeing Joseph's hand before finally nodding his head slowly and reaching out to shake it. Joseph's hand wrapped around Michael's and soon he was pulling Michael to him, hugging him the way Michael had wanted him to all his life.

*** Sunday ***

Semaj's POV

"Thanks Auntie, it's been fun! See you later Lina! I'll call you."

Lina half asleep in the backseat mumbled and waved me off. I rolled my eyes, waving to my auntie before shutting the door. It was almost eight o'clock at night I knew I should've gone home, but I hadn't spoken to Michael since Friday and I had been sitting on this information long enough. I needed to tell him what I suspected before I drove myself crazy. And no matter how effective home pregnancy tests were I wanted no mix's up, so Friday morning I had called and made a doctors appointment for tomorrow. Which I hoped, regardless of how upset he was, that Michael would go with me.

Breaking things off was never my intentions when I had called him, but as I kept talking it sounded like the best thing to do at the moment. But I had to think about myself and it hurt me to tell Michael that things we over and that unless he got himself in check that we wouldn't be together, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to deal with how he was acting. I couldn't just sit there and be the obedient girlfriend who said nothing. While I loved Michael I also had to love myself too, right?

I took a deep breath and rolled my suitcase up the driveway, passed Michael's Mercedes. The lights were on in his place and my heart beat increased with every step I took. Once I was on the porch I heard a woman's voice say something from the inside, but I didn't hear Michael respond. I used the key he had given me to unlock the door, pushing it open and then lifting my suitcase inside. I pushed it forward before stepping in myself.

The woman turned around and then smiled. She was a brown skin beauty with thick lips, brown eyes, and freckles. Brown curls swept her shoulders as they were sleeveless from the lavender dress she wore that her curves filled out nicely. She smiled revealing straight white teeth and slowly it dissipated as I didn't return the gestures because my eyes had taken in the glass of wine she was holding and the music playing in the background.

"Hi," she said catching my attention and we locked eyes again. "You must be Michael's sister, LaToya."

She held out her hand and maybe I would have shaken it... maybe not. But it didn't matter because I head footsteps above me and then soon they were coming down the steps. I turned around and Michael stopped when he saw me, and I only became angrier when I saw him. He was dressed in a long-sleeve red shirt that was tucked into his black slacks and dress shoes. His curls looked freshly done because they looked soft and moisturized.

"Two days..." I mumbled, and Michael came down the steps. I became fired up when he tried to reach for me, probably to hug me, but I snatched from him. "Two days and you go on a date?! Are you... what the..." I whipped around turning to the lavender-dress-lady. I looked her up and down and gave her a grunt of disgust.

"You know we've been dating for six months and I just broke up with him two days ago. Now I come home to see he decided to take some girl out on a date. You should know you're just a rebound, so I'd get out while I can. And you..." I turned to Michael, steam shooting from my ears.

"You couldn't even give yourself some time? Did I mean anything to you or was I just another notch in your belt? How could you do this and with someone who looks like she's thirty?! So, this ring, the promise you made meant nothing? You didn't even want to try and get me back? God, I swear I am so dumb," I had flashed the ring, feeling the tears well in my eyes. I facepalmed myself multiple times, "Stupid, stupid, stupid. And now i'm gonna give birth to a baby by myself. Oh God I'm going to be sick."

I ran toward the kitchen, turning on the facet and running cold water over my face. A second later I felt Michael's hand on my back, but I jerked from him. I viciously ripped off a paper towel and wiped my face. When I assumed I had myself together I turned to face him not sure what I would say, but sure that something would hit me, but instead Michael started talking. I tried to interrupt him, but this time he stopped me.

"It's my turn. You were right. You had every right to break up with me, and everything you said was true. I let my insecurities get the best of me and I took my anger out on you. You have put up with me in more ways than one so nah, you didn't deserve the way I treated you and I'm admittin' that. You deserved to be treated so much better than that. You deserve someone who is going to trust you and not let their emotions get the best of them and I really want to be that someone for you. I hurt you, I probably made you feel unwanted, and I was wrong. Damn was I wrong," Michael shook his head and grabbed my arms gently, cracking a smile. I badly wanted to snatch from him, but I didn't.

"But one thing I did not do was cheat. And that woman in there ain't my date. She's runs the organization that me and Nicole did our project on. Her and her husband who stepped out for a minute took me to dinner tonight. They got wind of my presentation and really wanted to meet me."

My mouth dropped and if I hadn't been so embarrassed I probably would've pissed my pants. I pulled away from Michael and quickly walked back toward the living room. The lady had sat down on the couch and was on her phone but looked up when I cleared my throat.

"I am so sorry. I thought... Michael set me straight and he is an amazing person, and very intelligent, and I'm just an eighteen-year-old love-struck little girl who doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut, so please whatever you were considering him for don't penalize him because of me. I didn't tell him I was coming here... Please. And you really don't look thirty. I give you twenty-six and you're also really pretty."

I could probably cry at the moment, but I was holding it together as I rambled on. The woman laughed and stood up, holding out her hand again. This time I shook his, sighing in relief.

"I'm Alani Vance. It's nice to me you...?"

"Semaj. Semaj Calhoun."

"It's nice to meet you, Semaj. And it's okay. I was a teenager once... and it wasn't that long ago."

Embarrassed, I dropped her hand, nodding and taking a few steps back. "I'll let you two get back to it then. Again, I'm so sorry."

She nodded, and Michael gently pulled me out of the living room, and up the stairs. "I should probably leave," I told him, "I already made a mess of things."

"You said you were gon' be raisin' a baby by yourself..." I finally looked up at him and sighed, walking in his bedroom. He closed the door behind him and I turned around to face him.

"The day that Lina and I came to Benny's I was 11 days late. Once midnight hits tonight I'll be 16 days late. And before you ask no I did not take a test yet, but I have an appointment in the morning with my doctor."

Michael looked as if he had aged ten years in the last thirty seconds. His body slumped against his dresser as he thought about what I said.

"16?"

I nodded. "Sixteen. And... I... Michael I..."

"You don't know if you want it..." He answered for me, looking up at me. I swallowed and slowly nodded.

"It was so much easier to pick a side when it was Kearston, but now that it's me... I know you'd be a great father and maybe I'd be a decent mother, but I am only 18. I don't even know what I want to major in college let alone pick a baby name! And I know, I know how much you hated Lonnie when she went and got that abortion but Michael I... I can't raise a baby right now. I'm not saying I will abort it, but my first choice is to give he or she up for adoption and.." He stopped me when he walked over and grabbed my face in his hands.

"Before this happened between us I wanted kids with you. I still do, but not right now."

My eyes widened, and I stumbled over my words. All I could say was, "what?"

"I love you, Semaj. And at this point I want to fix what I messed up. I want my girl back and right now a baby is not a solution for us. If anything, it might cause more problems."

"So, you wouldn't be upset if I gave it away if I am pregnant..."

He shook his head, but before I could say more he interrupted me, "lemme finish what's happenin' downstairs, okay? Just sit up here, please."

I nodded my head and Michael kissed my forehead before leaving out of his room.

I kept myself occupied for the next hour watching TV and lying on the bed. I had started to drift off, but then Michael came back into the room, startling me awake. He looked at me and quickly apologized for waking me up.

I shook my head and patted the bed for him to come and sit down. We had a lot to talk about from everything that happened over the last week and now this baby that I could possibly be carrying. The only upside was the little flutter I felt in my heart. A flutter telling me that maybe Michael and I would have a chance to truly work things out.

"Michael, I'm sorry."

He shook his head, as he sat down next to me. "Nah baby, I am. Instead of pushin' you away I shoulda handled what I was going through better. So I'm sorry," he said looking at me and then his hand came up to the side of my face. "Semaj I'm serious you can't leave me. I honestly don't know what the fuck I would do without you girl," he leaned his forehead against mine, "please."

The muscles in my chest contracted and I bit down on my lip thinking whether or not I should accept the apology or not. I didn't want to give in easily in fear that if I did then he would pull the same stunt later down the line, then again, I believed he took me seriously when I said I would put myself before him. I was stuck not knowing which way to go, so Michael kept talking. He pulled his face away from mine and I took a deep breath, already missing the skin-to-skin contact.

"I do trust you. And I was jus' mad so I was lookin' at and sayin' damn near anything. I even told Cam that I thought leavin' you would be better. That you deserved to be with Shawn, but when you actually left, when you actually broke up wit me I found out that was something I ain't want."

A little offended my eyebrows rose. "You wanted... you wanted to leave me?"

Michael sighed, probably figuring he should've kept that to himself. I wasn't mad, but I was just shocked. I didn't know he wanted to break up with me. "I thought that was the right thing to do but I was thinkin' stupid. Leavin' you woulda only made me miserable and it woulda hurt you and I've done enough of that. I just... I want to have you back Semaj and I swear Ima do better... I can only tell you for now but I swear ima show you."

I swallowed and nodded my head as I said, "kiss me."

His eyebrows lifted, and I smiled shyly, nodding my head again. "Kiss me."

He didn't need a third invitation. His arms wrapped around me and he kissed me. My heart pumped faster, my breathing quickened, and I felt the feeling of electricity running through my veins as Michael kissed my lips. He sent tingles through my body and like always the fireworks were popping off around me. He leaned back on the bed, pulling me with him, our lips never separating as we kissed for what felt like the first time in forever.

I smiled, which broke the kiss, but Michael still held onto me tightly.

"Ima work on me just please... don't walk away."

I shook my head and pecked his lips. "I'm not going anywhere, but this never needs to happen again."

He nodded and kissed me again. It wasn't until I realized that we still needed to have the other half of this conversation that I pulled away. "Baby."

"Yeah?" He answered as if I was talking to him.

I pushed at his chest and sat up. "No, the baby," I pointed toward my stomach and Michael sat up.

"Right... Well do you want me to go get a test?"

"I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow and I want you to go with me. I made it in the afternoon since I know you have class. But I... While you were downstairs I was thinking about something... And I need to know."

Michael looked at me confused and then said "okay."

"You were upset when Lonnie had an abortion, but yet you immediately supported me when I said that I didn't want to keep the baby. Specifically, you said that you didn't want a baby right now. Why not with me?"

"Wit' Lonnie I was just tryna fill a void," Michael answered, shrugging. "But with you... I want us to take our time. I wanna do it right, but most importantly I wanna do it on your terms. You said it, Semaj. You only eighteen and that's too damn young to be havin' a baby. We would be good parents no doubt about it, but the timing just ain't right. So, whatever you wanna do if you are pregnant then it's your call."

"Well maybe... Maybe if I am we can do the adoption option but leave it open. That way the baby will know that we love them, but we wanted to give them a better life than what they would've had, had we raised them. You know? So, they don't grow up and think we just abandoned them."

Michael nodded, and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we both fell back on the bed. I yawned, placing my hand on his chest, playing with his top button. "I haven't slept right in days. What about you?"

"Maybe 'bout three or four hours a night... not much."

"We can talk more in the morning then..." I mumbled, starting to get sleepy. I yawned again and stopped playing with Michael's button. "Michael?" I looked up and he cracked his eyes opened a little.

"Hm?"

"Lina told me to tell you that if you ever hurt me again she'll strip you of your manhood."

My head bobbed up and down from him chuckling. He turned to wrap his other arm around me and then pulled me on top of him. My face hovered over his, my hair falling around us. His hand wrapped gently around my neck as he pulled me closer to his lips.

"I won't. I promise."

I laid down on Michael, hearing him drift off to sleep within the next few minutes, his arms wrapped tightly around me. No one was perfect and though Michael made some mistakes I knew that he loved me and cared for me unconditionally. We all had kinks that we needed to work out. I had a few of my own insecurities that I needed to dead.

I just hoped that whatever Michael and I went through in the future that we would be able to handle it because whether he knew it or not I didn't know what I would do without him either.

***********
I wanted to drag the drama and the break up out a few chapters, but then that might've caused irreparable damage to the relationship so i decided against it. but michael and semaj will talk more in depth in the next chapter where they will find out if she is pregnant or not. As you all know this story has to come to a close (sorry but it does) idk when it would be but this sequel was never meant to be that long, but I do have surprise..... you'll have to wait until the end of this sequel tho. And no it ISN'T another sequel cuz I can't do another story with Maj and Mike. Ima let them rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 63 5
"Love is trial and error." CARNATION MCMILLAN had the life everyone wished for. A fun, loving husband, three beautiful children, a congenial home, an...
30.2K 1.4K 28
?Bad era? He would ask me everytime the same question.. "have you seen Annie?" "Who is Annie?" I asked the Stranger with the white Fedora and Black...
5K 163 22
"I can't stand you." "I can't stand you either, but I like you....& you like me too....so there's nothing we can do about that." Keisha & Michael we...
13.3K 558 29
"Don't be naΓ―ve, Michael," the words flow uncontrollably now, tears streaming down your cheeks, "look around! They--" "I said stop it, Mary!" he hol...