Adrenaline Rush (iKon Fanfic)...

By -horangikonic-

(Y/N) was in her last year of high school and after half the year passed, her P.E. Teacher switched. Her firs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 47

572 19 0
By -horangikonic-

You came back inside your house and the entire way there, your boyfriend was completely silent. Bobby was lazily slouching on the couch watching tv, but when you came in, he jolted up and turned off the television.
"How'd it go?" he asked. Jinhwan stared at the floor and you slowly shook your head. His mouth shaped into an "oh" and he rubbed the back of his head.
"Bad...?" he asked nervously. You sliced your finger across your neck and he winced. Jinhwan suddenly grabbed your hand and held it tightly again.
"Are you okay, Hyung?" Bobby asked.
"Bobby, I need your help......" Jinhwan said.
"What is it?" he replied.
"Can I.....stay here...for awhile? Just until I can get my own apartment.....I can't go back to my parent's house." Jinhwan said.

You suddenly heard the door slam open upstairs.
"You can stay here as long as you want!" You heard your mother yell. Bobby nodded.
"Thank you so much..." Jinhwan said quietly.
"Of course, Hyung, you know I'd do anything to help you." your brother replied. Jinhwan gave him a weak smile before going upstairs silently.

~~time skip~~

Once it was time for bed, you were sitting on the bed with your boyfriend.
"So....what are you going to do now?" you asked Jinhwan. He sighed.
"I'm not so sure, but I need to find a way to earn more money...." he said.
"Really?" you asked.
"Well, I can't stay here forever, it would be too much of a burden to all of you....." he replied.
"I can see where you're coming from, but you aren't a burden to us, okay? My mom is letting you stay because she genuinely wants to help you. We all do. Especially me." you said.
"Yeah, well, I can't help but feel bad...." Jinhwan said. You hugged him.
"Well at least on the bright side, you'll be living with me for a while, right?" you said, smiling at him. He turned his head to you before kissing your nose.
"I love you." he said quietly.
"Me too." you replied.

Jinhwan turned off the lights before curling in bed with you.
"I'm sorry about your parents, Oppa......but we can fix this, right?" you asked quietly. There was a small silence before he replied.
"I'm not so sure if they're going to change their mind, but I promise that everything will get better soon." he said.
"Okay." you replied. You then scooched closer to him and fell asleep with your hand entangled in his.

Just like Jinhwan had said, he got better in the next few days. He wasn't too hurt about it, although he still felt a bit of sadness from time to time. The day after, he went to get his things from his house.
"Are you sure, I shouldn't go with you?" you asked.
"I doubt they're even going to want to see me, so they probably won't want to see you at all. I'll just get my things and come back, okay? No talking, just ignoring." he said.
"Alright, then." you sighed. He smiled at you before walking out the door. A bit later he came back with his things.
"Did anything happen?" you asked. He shook his head.
"They weren't there." he said.
"That's good....." you said nervously.
"Cheer up, will you? Let's hang out with Chara today." he said brightly. You smiled.
"Sounds good." you said.

After Jinhwan put away his things, he took you to Chanwoo's house. You knocked on the door.
"Yes?" you heard Chanwoo call from inside.
"Get out here, Chanwoo! We're going to the karaoke room!" Jinhwan said.
"Really? Sweet!" Chanwoo replied before coming out a bit later. You went to Ara's house afterwards. When she opened the door, Chanwoo jumped her and started attacking her with cuddles.
"Ack! Channie!" Ara said as she barely kept her balance.
"We're hanging out, dude, let's go!" you said.
"Ok, give me a few minutes, I'm still in my pajamas!" she replied as she rushed upstairs. After changing, she came back downstairs. Chanwoo lent out his hand and Ara grabbed it.
"Okay, where we headed?" she asked.
"Karaoke room! We'll have a few drinks together, too." Jinhwan said.
"Except me, I'm too young. Besides, someone's gotta stay sober, right?" Chanwoo said.
"Sounds like a good plan." you said.
"ALRIGHT! LET'S GET WASTED!" Ara shouted as she skipped out the door.

Once you got there, you ended up screaming like lunatics for three hours straight. Ara and Jinhwan drank a bit too much, but you were all still having fun, singing terribly to a ridiculously old trot song. You had a couple of drinks and you could feel that you were a bit drunk, but not as much as Ara and Jinhwan.
"SA-RANG-HAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Ara screeched into the microphone.
"AH-JIK-DOOOOOOOOOO, GURLLL!" Chanwoo followed. You and Jinhwan were laughing so hard that you couldn't breathe. Jinhwan hooted loudly before taking another shot. When the song ended, the screen flashed and it showed that the two scored 36 points.
"AYYYYYYYYY, YEAH!!" You cheered. Ara cackled.
"OH MY GOD, CHANWOO, WE SUCK!!" she laughed.
"HELL, YEAH WE DO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Chanwoo screamed.

"You're turn, gooooooooooo!" Ara said as she pulled you out of your seat. Jinhwan got up as well. Chanwoo turned on a random song and a song called "Love Scenario" began to play.
"Sarangeul haet-TAAAAAA! Uriga man-NAAAAAAAA!" you screeched.
"JIUJI MOT-HALLLLL CHUEOGI DWAET-DAAAAAA!" Jinhwan said after. The song continued, and Ara clapped with the rhythm and cheered, screaming. Jinhwan actually began to sing at one point, and it was a huge surprise that he was actually really good at it.
"WOO! HOT DAMN, YOUR VOICE IS ON FIIIIIIIRE!" Ara screamed.

Once you and everyone left, you walked outside, trying to figure out how to get home. You held Jinhwan by the waist and he clung onto you, stumbling and unable to stand straight.
"Jinhwan, I think you had too many drinks...." you said.
"Huh, wHaT? i'M fEeLiNg doOzy......" he slurred. Chanwoo was also helping Ara, as she was just as drunk as Jinhwan was.
"Hey, you look like my boyfriend....!" Ara said as she stumbled into Chanwoo.
"Noona, I am your boyfriend. It's me, Chanwoo." he said. Ara gasped and shoved her finger in his face.
"Heyyyyyyyyyyy, his name is uh, uh......Chanu toooooooooo! Woah, are you guys broooooooothers? You look so much like himmmmmm!" Ara said. Chanwoo rolled his eyes.

Jinhwan hiccuped and wrapped his arms around your waist, leaning into your neck.
"You're warmmmmm..." he said. You huffed.
"So......I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" You asked Chanwoo. He nodded.
"Alright, good luck! Don't die!" you told him before turning around with Jinhwan.
"Let's go, Jinani Oppa." you told him.
"Yeahhhhhh? *hiccup* Okayyyyyyyy." Jinhwan said, beginning to walk slowly. You held him the entire way back to your house, while he began to ramble about random things.
"I think! I thiiiiiiink I had a, a vision!" he said, pointing a finger up.
"Yeah? What kind of vision?" you asked, looking for your house.
"It was uh, *hiccup* a, about.....I saw.....I saw a girl!" he said. You lifted a brow.
"She was really prettyyyyyyyyyy........just like a little teddy bearrr...! I hugged herrrrrrrrr." he said.

"Huh, that's interesting." you said. Jinhwan turned his head to you and gasped.
"You look like herrrr! *hiccup* Are you my sisterrrrrrrr?" he asked.
"No, not at all actually." you said, rolling your eyes.
"Okay, good! For a second, I thought I was beginning to have a crush on my sister and I was so ready to screammmmmmmmm!" he said. You chuckled. When you saw your house, you walked over to it and helped him through the doorway.
"Be careful, Oppa, don't trip." you told him. You brought him upstairs into your room. You got him some pajamas and gave them to him.
"Change into these, okay?" you told him.
"Okayyyy." he hiccuped.

You turned around and opened your drawer to take out your own pajamas.
"I need helppppppp." Jinhwan suddenly said. You turned around to find him stuck in his own shirt.
"What did you do?" you asked as you walked up to him.
"I'm not surrrrre......" he said sadly.
"Alright, here." you said as you helped him take off his shirt. That's when you startled your ownself when you saw how masculine his body was. You squeaked and whipped around with his shirt after accidentally glimpsing at his abs.
"Th-There, now get changed!" you told him.
Thank youuuuuu...." he said. You waited a few minutes.
"Are you done?" you asked.
"Yeeeeaaaaah." he replied.

You turned around and he was in his pajamas.
"Okay, go to the bathroom and wash up. I'll change and do that too." you said. He nodded before walking out the door.
"Where's the bathroommmmmm?" he asked, peeking back inside. You sighed. You grabbed his wrist and took him to the bathroom.
"The green toothbrush is yours, okay? Brush your teeth and wash your face." you told him before going back to your room. You changed out of your clothes into your sleepwear and gathered all the dirty clothes to put them in the laundry. There was a distant sound of water running from the bathroom.

"Are you done?" you asked as you opened the door. His face was drenched with water. You grabbed a towel and gently dried his face with it.
"I think I might have splashed a bitttt.....I'm sorryyyyyyyy." he said. You looked at the sink, where only a small amount of water was splashed.
"No, you're fine. You can go sleep on the bed, I'll be there in a bit, okay?" you smiled at him. He nodded before walking out. After you finished washing up, you walked back to your room to find Jinhwan curled up under the sheets. He looks so freaking adorable..... You thought before turning off the lights and joining him. You felt arms wrap around you.
"Jagiiiiiiiiii......" you heard Jinhwan say softly. You rolled your eyes.

"You literally forgot who I was thirty minutes ago." you said.
"I love youuuuuuuuuu." he said. You sighed and turned around, facing him. You pecked his forehead and cuddled next to him, slowly falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 54 13
-Part 3 of Troublemakers- Jinhwan and Junhoe finally got together. But now four years of separation test their relationship. Will they still last af...
91.7K 2.6K 38
In which a girl rejected a guy she liked because of his career. [START: 09/12/2015. END: 14/05/17] Cover credit- @mai-eo
227K 6K 35
One shots featuring members of iKON: Kim Jinhwan (Jay) Kim Hanbin (B.I) Kim Jiwon (Bobby) Goo Junhoe (June) Song Yunhyeong (Song) Kim Donghyuk (DK) J...
79.6K 4.8K 34
"Stop messing with me, crazy bastard!" ©anonnoying 2016 #21 - june [COMPLETED]