๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•ช ยป ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™...

By mundanez

"Describe your dream guy in 5 words or less." "Well, I can do you one better. I can describe him in 2 words:... More

cast
KATALINA PEREZ
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
ONE HUNDRED
100k reads
SEQUEL

FIFTY FIVE

6.2K 153 33
By mundanez

"I know it's not Singapore but..."

Tom looked at Kat nervously but she just looked up at the city in awe.

"Are you kidding?" she finally asked, "This is- I officially forgive you for making me close my eyes and listen to loud ass music the entire time."

"Really?" Tom bit his lip, "This isn't too tacky or-"

Kat cut him off by bringing him into a kiss.

At that moment she didn't care if anyone would spot them or if she got judgmental looks for such public PDA, she just needed to kiss him.

Tom didn't mind one bit as he kissed her back, only pulling away moments later when they both needed air.

Kat took that opportunity to look around the city once again, "I can't believe you really took me to freaking Paris!"

"It's the city of love," Tom answered easily, making Kat smile more as she pulled Tom to her.

"And what are we doing in the city of love, Thomas?"

"Oh you'll see," Tom smirked as he was now the one to pull her away to walk.

It was obvious to Kat just how planned everything was when Tom guided her through the city to show her around and pick things up at the same time before they ended up at their true destination.

"You planned this to the tee, didn't you?" she smiled brightly seeing him set down the blanket.

"I did," Tom smiled, "Take a seat, Ms. Perez. Time for a nice lunch."

Kat did as told, the two being in their own little world as they ate what Tom put together before just sitting next to each other to look up at the beautiful monument.

Seeing yet another couple take a photo kissing in front of the tower, he knew he had to get to the point of one of the things he wanted to talk to her about- no matter how much he dreaded it.

"So, Kat."

"So, Tom," Kat teased, making Tom smile nervously as he slowly continued.

"I wanted... I wanted to talk about the other girls."

Kat frowned immediately, "Why would you want to talk about that?"

"I don't want to bring it up to upset you. I just- I wanted to explain myself."

"Well you don't have to explain yourself," Kat mumbled, "We weren't together so you did nothing wrong."

"Kat," he sighed, reaching over to hold her hand, "I'm sorry, okay? So so sorry."

"You don't have to be-"

"Stop," Tom frowned, "Stop trying to make excuses for me cause I really do need to be sorry. I- I had no reason to go around sleeping with other girls because the best girl in the world was by my side, right in front of me the whole time."

"I really don't wanna be emotional right now," Kat whispered, looking down.

"I'm sorry. I just- those few months, I was miserable without you. No girl amounted to you- no girl ever could. You're it for me, Kat. I hate that I had to lose you to find that out but, now that I do- I never plan on losing you ever again, Kat. For as long as you'll have me. I'm yours."

Kat only looked at him now when he nervously continued, "An-and if you don't want me, I completely get that too, of course. Granted, it's going to take me a long time to get over- hell, I'm lying. I'll never get over you. You're perfect, the girl of my dreams... I... it'll suck but if you tell me to, I won't bother you any longer."

"I would never," Kat stopped herself with a frown, shaking her head, "Remember when I first ended things and told you I needed space to get over you?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, that was complete bullshit. I will never be over you. And actually... that's part of why I said yes to this impromptu trip. I-I missed you so much so any chance to be with you longer, I was gonna take. Plus... being with you this past two weeks... I don't wanna go back to barely talking. I want this to be like this. I was stupid to ever think we could just go back to ignoring each other."

"So if I followed you back to New York..."

"I'd love that more than anything," Kat smiled, making Tom smile in return as he leaned over to kiss her.

When they pulled away, Kat laid in his arms, looking up at the sky absentmindedly.

"You know... I think a part of me will always be scared that I won't ever be enough for you."

"What?" he frowned, now sitting up slightly to look at her.

Kat shrugged, fiddling with her rings, "I just... I hate feeling like this insecure girl who's life depends on a dude but... I really like you Tom. And the last time I felt this way, you didn't. I felt so secure and happy with you and you just... you needed space. You made me feel like I wasn't enough."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I ever made you feel this way-"

"You said this and you explained yourself already," Kat sighed, "And I don't want to make you feel like you have to apologize every time or that I bring it up all the time but-"

"Hey, you have every right to," Tom frowned, "But I don't want you to worry, from this moment on. I won't ever make you feel that way. I am going to show you just how much I care about you and how if anyone's not good for the other, it's me. Not you. You deserve the world Katalina Isabel Perez. And I intend to give you just that."

Kat smiled now, grabbing the back of his neck to bring him down into a kiss which he gladly responded to.

Tom knew just how to make her feel better and she had never felt more content and at ease than she did in that moment.

He held her as it got darker out, brushing her hair as she slowly found herself growing tired.

Not only was it a long day out and about in the city, but she did have an early morning.

She wouldn't change a thing though and Tom definitely wouldn't either.

While everyone was looking at the Eiffel tower, he was looking down at her, admiring her beauty and just her in general.

He may have never experienced this feeling before but he watched enough romance movies to know what this was.

"I think... I think I love you," Tom whispered, knowing she wouldn't hear him because she was practically asleep in his arms.

"Hm?" Kat mumbled, her eyes barely opening as Tom continued to brush her hair.

Tom smiled at how adorable she looked, leaning down to kiss her quickly, "Cmon, get up. Let's go get dinner before you fall asleep."

Kat groaned but still got his help to stand up and watched him as he packed everything up.

Once he finished, he reached his hand out for her to hold but she ignored it and instead placed her hand in his back pocket.

Tom jumped a bit but still laughed as she tugged him to start walking.

"This is from one of your movies, isn't it?"

"Yeah," Kat giggled, "Now let us be one of those cringey couples people love to hate."

"We're a couple now, are we?" Tom smirked but Kat shook her head.

"You wish, Holland."

'I do,' Tom thought, 'I really do'.

He remained silent though and didn't reveal exactly what they were doing for the rest of their day at Paris.

If everything went according to plan, Kat would be his girlfriend at the end of their dinner.

Their romantic dinner Tom had been planned to the tee.

Luckily, everything went just as he imagined and by the end of their dinner, Kat and him were closer than ever, both literally and mentally.

He had her chair close to his, feeding her the dessert and stealing a few kisses before his gaze returned to the Eiffel tower which still wasn't too far away from the restaurant.

It was easily the best view.

"It looks even more incredible at night," Kat whispered, "I always thought people were hyping this place up but- the pictures really don't do this justice."

"You know if you want to take pictures of something beautiful, you can just take pictures of yourself."

"You cheesy fuck," Kat giggled, shoving him playfully before returning her gaze to the window.

This was it, now or never.

"Kat?" Tom asked slowly, watching her as she looked at him once again.

"Yeah?"

"Will you... will you be my girlfriend?"

It felt like time went slow as Tom watched her think of the answer.

But for Kat, looking into his eyes and just being with him at that moment, the question was the easiest thing to answer.

She didn't have any doubt in her mind what she wanted to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 307 10
In which a light hearted confession on a talk show, leads to the kind of love that soulmates are jealous of. ...
59.9K 1K 23
[Completed] Your boyfriend stood you up on your anniversary date night. A nice man named Tom Holland saves you from everyone's judgment and pitying l...
108K 4.1K 60
FANBOY โ what can i say? i'm the love of my life's biggest fan. โž in which marvel's sweethearts got a lot of shit going on while they have plans for...
105K 2.7K 61
gabsporter: I just met tom holland at a restaurant?!? or when a fangirl meets her idol and it turns into something more. FANFICTION || TOM HOLLAND M...