All Out Of Love (On Hiatus)

By pyaarimpossible

"P'No, you got to be my boyfriend, P. You need to take responsibility for what you've done with me. Better st... More

2. Convincing Techno
3. Frustration
4. Arrival
5. Family Meets
6. Nightmare
7. Lesson
8. Escape
9. Date
10. Another Techno
11. Double Wedding
12. Talks
13. Defend
14. Duty
15. Playing with fire
16. Punishment
17. Prove
18. Give my all
19. Goodbye

1. The Morning After

9.6K 214 91
By pyaarimpossible

A/N: Hi, sorry for the grammar mistakes and I really do hope you enjoy this fanfiction since this is my very first fanfic.

_________________________________________________________________________

Kengla woke up first, arms still around the man he loves.. His P'No.. Finally, after years of loving him, this beautiful creature is within his embrace. How long had he longed for this moment.. Flashes of last night's deeds kept flashing in front of him.. His Phee panting below and then on top of him.. and begging for more.... He lost count how many times they did after the 5th round.. What can he say? His Phee is insatiable, afterall.. He was waiting for his Phee to wake up to implement his devious plan.

Kengla's POV

God.. Who knew my Phee could be so alluring when he is turned on? Damn.. The pants, the moans.. Great.. Now, I am about to get another hard on thinking of it.. No, wait.. P'No is still sleeping so soundly while I am hugging him.. Shouldn't I think of a way to keep him forever tied to me? Yes. I will ask him to be my boyfriend. Wait. No. What if after a while, he decides to break up with me? Worse still, marry someone else. No way in hell will I even allow that to happen. I think, that's it. I will ask him to marry me. Ahaha! YES. Perfect. This way I have a reason to live with him everyday, see him everyday, maybe I will get a chance to get intimate next. I AM A FUCKING GENIUS. *smirk* HAH! P'No, don't dream to ever leave me in this lifetime or next. I will make sure you are forever tied to me, your body, heart, and soul. Thank you, God for giving this chance to me.. 

A while later, Techno woke up. The sunlight from the window was too glaring, his eyes fluttered trying to catch hold of where he is. He had a massive headache.

"Shiaa.. Must be a hangover.. I drank too much last night.. Where am I? This doesn't look like my room,"said Techno not realizing there is someone still hugging him. All of a sudden, he froze looking towards his right. His eyes went wide as he was too shocked to see his brother's best friend next to him. He attempted to jump off bed when he realize any movement he made, brought pain not only to his back but his asshole too. The burning sensation was too great and that made him bite his lip. FUCK. He looked under the sheets to check whether he was fully naked. FUCK. Did both of them.... Techno pondered when flashes of last night's event flooded his mind. His ears were red.

I looked at Phee. His eyes met mine. He froze. Aww.. Phee look so gullible.. Can I just eat him up? Oh God. This man will be the death of me. Chill Kengkla. Give your innocent smile.. Lure your prey into the wolf's den.

"P'No...," I said as I looked at him with a light smile.

"Kla...," Techno answered, still in shock..nervousness overcoming him.. especially after last night's event. Oh God.. What has he done? Was that even him? Kept asking for more and when his Nong denied him... He literally begged and force himself on him. He knew it was consent from both sides. But still.. Shit.. How embarrassing...

"P'No.. Last night.. We...," I gave my innocent look to him.

"Kla.. Last night.. We..It was just an accident.. Don't take it too seriously, na? Sorry for imposing on you.. I was too drunk.. I must have entered the wrong room..," said Techno while giving him the guilty look.

"P... Yesterday was my first time and was your first time too.. How can you say it so lightly like that? After what you did and all... I cannot be with another besides you, P..." I said looking at him pitifully.

"Kla.. I understand its our first time... but this is normal between two people.. we can just treat it as it never happened.. No need to think to much... You are a good boy. Don't ruin your future or be disheartened for this..," said Techno trying to get out of the mess he created.

"NO. P... how can we be irresponsible after all we did? My parents taught me to be a responsible person, P.. If I leave you like this.. I am no longer a man.. No longer a person.. I will let down my family ancestors.. P... "  I said seriously. Sorry Por, Mae, my anscestors for using your name.. Desperate moments, comes desperate measures.. Afterall, I am scouting a son/daughter in law for you..

"Huh? Then what you want me to do? I can't do anything.. What do you propose? Kla.. You are a good boy.. don't let this bother you..," said Techno while frowning.

"P'No, you got to be my boyfriend, P. You need to take responsibility for what you've done with me. Better still, how about you just marry me? Yes, I have decided. We should get married, right away." said Kengkla while giving an innocent smile and earnest look to Techno.

"Er... Kla... This.... It's just an accident... No need to be so serious.. We could just forget it.. After all, I was too drunk yesterday.. Moreover, I am on the receiving end.. Don't worry, I won't expose this to anyone.. It will be just between you and I.. Okay?" said Techno looking at Kengkla with a pointed look , backing away towards the end of the bed because Kengkla's face was too near his.

"Cannot, P... Phee, in my family everyone got married to the person they made love with the first time. My parents, my grandparents, even my greatgrandparents... Even my aunties and uncles.. their children... It's our tradition, P.. we only can give ourselves to one person.. I can't be a disgrace to my family, P. They will disown me. Please understand." Kengkla said looking seriously at his P' No.

"Kla.. I am still studying in university.. You.. are still studying in highschool... We are still young.. Too young, in fact.. Let's forget about this.. If you are afraid of your parents, don't worry I will not say anything." Techno said looking at him dearly like an elder brother to his little brother. Please, impossible for me to hook up with my brother's best friend. Please say you will let this go.

"No way, P. Marry me. No other way out. I told you once already. I will take responsibility. No, we have to take responsibility for our actions. I will tell my parents and they will come meet you and your family. I will settle all of it. This can't drag on." I said seriously reaching for my phone. Hmph *smirk* Trying to run away from me? NO WAY, PHEE. Not even in your wildest dreams will that happen. Over my dead body. Now that you are here and trapped.. How could I let you go? No, how can I be stupid enough to let you go? Sorry, P. I love you like crazy. So, no way shall I let you escape.

Techno rushed towards Kengla to grab his phone from his hand only to fall on top of Kengkla. They had a moment together.. unable to look away from each other as if  there is something connecting them together. Afterall, the eyes are the windows to the soul. Still savouring the look on each others eyes for a little longer, Techno lost his balance and his chest fell on top of Kengkla, his lip was only 3cm away from Kengkla's lips and above all.. his treasured baby junior brushed against Kengkla's baby junior and Techno accidently let out a moan.

Techno was shocked and tried to push Kengkla away abruptly but Kengkla smirked, pulled and held Techno's waist tightly as if his P will run away if he lets go. Well, it's true. Techno might run away from him. Kengkla was all of a sudden turned on. Remembering last night's events especially Techno's moan. His loud moan. He then started rubbing both of their juniors together.. but Techno tried pushing him while yelling at Kengkla.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, KENGKLA?!" Techno yelled as he tried to get away from Kengkla's tight grip. Techno was not only fuming in anger but shy as it was the first time he was sober and he was doing something shameful in his opinion with a guy in broad daylight.

"P.. We are gonna get married anyways... We are already husband and wife in body.. This is normal.. Come on, let me help you get it off." Kengla said as he brushed both of their juniors together. As Techno struggled, he kept brushing against Kengkla causing he himself (Techno) to moan louder. The more he struggled, the more he moaned. Techno however was denying this. He tried saying NO.. but no voice but load moans came out of his mouth..

"AHHH... NO... KLA... NOOO.. UHHH... HAH.. HAH.. AHH.." Techno was panting hard as tears almost filled his eyes. The pleasure was unbearable.. He felt like he needed more.

"AHH..  KLA.. UHH...URGH.. HAH... HAH.. KLA.. PLEA.. PLEASSEEE...I.. UHHH... I... HAH... CAN'T...I.. SOME..SOME..THING.. URGH.. UHH.. HAHH.. I.. TH.. THINK... I... AM... UHH.. GONNA..." Techno panted as his eyes was glistening in tears.. He was ruined.. Such shameful act in broad daylight.. However, his body betrayed him. It wants what it wants... Kengkla put his thumb on Techno's ejaculatory duct preventing Techno from cumming.. Techno opened his eyes wide and started sobbing..

"What are.. you.. doing?? Let go.. Kla.." Techno sobbed trying to take away Kengkla's hand.. but Kengkla held it tighter..

"No. Not till you call me hubby" said Kengla while smirking looking at his lover sobbing while playing with his lover's two oranges..

"What???? Urghh.. No.. Kla.. Please...it hurts.." Techno sobbed by Kengkla shoulder.

"No uh.. not until you call me hubby.. quick.." Kengkla said while rubbing his lovers two oranges even more.. Kengkla too was at his wits end.. he could no longer stand.. he needed to cum.. and he needed to make his Phee cum before him.

"HAH.. HUHU.. HIK.. HIK.. HAHH.. URGHH.. KLA.. why.. are.. uh.. you.. so.. argh.. mean? Hub.. urgh.. hah.hah.. hubbyyy.." Techno screamed while cumming undone as Kengkla let go of his ejaculatory duct and bit Techno on his neck hard leaving a mark.

While waiting for the effects to go off, Kengkla sucked on the mark making it deeper and pleasuring Techno more. Kengkla smirked as he knew that was one of  Techno's weak spot. As Kengkla was thinking on whether to take his Phee to oblivion once again, this time in another way when his Phee was riding on an orgasm..

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and someone barged in...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 285K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
450K 25.4K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...