Best friends brother

By I_needserotonin

Kelanie falls for his best friends brother. (Not good with descriptions, sorry) BOOK #1 (Mpreg!!) I went bac... More

Characters
Chap. 1
Chap. 2
Chap. 3
Chap. 4
Chap. 5
Chap. 6
Chap. 7
Chap. 8
Chap. 9
Chap. 10
Chap. 11
Chap. 12
Chap. 13
Chap. 14
Chap. 15
Chap. 16
Chap. 18
Chap. 19
Chap. 20
Chap. 21
Chap. 22
Chap. 23
Chap. 24
Chap. 25
Chap. 26
Chap. 27
Chap. 28
Chap. 29
Chap. 30
Chap. 31
Chap. 32
Chap. 33
Chap. 34
Chap. 35
Chap. 36
Chap. 37
Chap. 38
Sequel??
Help me out!! 😩
Check out the sequal!!

Chap. 17

3.8K 173 23
By I_needserotonin

(N/A: I'm skipping a few months in the pregnancy because he can't really do much while pregnant so..) size of kelanie stomach in mm^^
8 and a half months pregnant...

Kelanie
"Bae calm down. I just have to pee gosh" I tell Tre. He keeps freaking out when ever I try to go somewhere because he's afraid the baby's will start to look for there way out. I regret l letting the doctor tell him, "if I start feeling major pains it's because the baby's are looking for there way out and I will have to get to the hospital immediately." I'm not complaining but he could give me a little breathing space.

"But you can come help me aim in this toilet!" I shout out to him when I make it to the bathroom.

"I thought you could handle it yourself" he says using my words from what I said last night.

"That's different. You know I can't see where I'm aiming at." I whine to him.

"Why can't you just sit on the toilet?" He asks. He act like he don't enjoy touching me and he know damn well he do.

"Because I'm not gonna be able to get up. And I might get stuck in the toilet" I tell him while waiting impatiently for him to just help me before I pee my pants.

"Whatever" He says before he helps me use the bathroom.

"Thanks bae" I tell him while he wash his hands after helping me out.

"Your welcome bae" He says while he finishes up washing his hands.

"I'm gonna go take a nap for a lil bit" I tell him before walking back into our room and getting under our covers, falling asleep shortly after.

Tre'vontae
I walked downstairs while my baby is sleeping and went to the fridge looking for something to snack on before my phone dinged. I looked at it to see that it was some bitch that I fucked with before me and kelanie even knew each other. I been trying to ignore her but she keep on texting me.
(N/A: the names is how they got each other in their phone)

Jaliyah😬- you need to answer me because you know you ripped the condom!

Baby daddy-you know damn well I ain't the baby's father. You just trynna get me to leave who I'm with to go with yo thirsty ass. News flash I have my own soon to be kids to worry about! Now stop fucking texting me!

Jaliyah😬- why you lying I don't see no girl at our school pregnant and I don't see no girl on your arm while you at school!

Baby daddy- Jaliyah can you please just leave me the fuck alone!

Jaliyah😬- No because I'm pregnant with your baby. And I'm not about to let you be a dead beat father! So you gonna take care of this baby. Plus you was drugged up so how you know if you had a condom on anyway?!

Baby daddy- I knew it was yo bitch ass who did that shit. Thanks for letting me know. Now leave me the fuck alone about that non existent baby of yours.

After that I blocked her number I blocked her from all my social media. I knew she was the one who did that shit. I can't believe I actually tried to be cool with her and the whole time she was planning on drugging me and raping me. She dirty for that but I'll be damned if I ever let another female or anybody do that to me again. I got somebody who can handle her. I pull my phone out and call Smoke.

"Wassup?" He answers the phone.

"I need you to get rid of someone for me bro" I tell him with my serious business tone.

"Send me er thing you know about this person and I'll do the rest. Ight" He says through the phone.

"Yeah. Sounds good thanks" I say back.

"No problem you just better keep my nephews safe"

"I got you bro. I'll talk to you later"

"Ight" He says before hanging up. Well now that she is being handled. I can focus on my family.

"Ahhhhhh! Fuckkkkk Baeeee!" I hear kelanie yell. I rushed up those stairs so quick I beat Parker and Aliyah to getting to the room and they were upstairs near his room. I rushed to his side and saw that he was crying while holding his stomach.

"What's wrong What's hurting?!" I asked him. He only groand while clutching onto his stomach. I looked back at Parker who looked panicked and Aliyah who was packing clothes into a duffel bag.

"What are you doing?!" I asked her she looked at me with a 'really nigga' face.

"The baby's are trying to come out. Hes going into fucking labor you idiot!! Carry him out to the car!" I hurried and picked kelanie up carefully and carried him down stairs and out to the car I climbed into the backseat and laid him down on the seat with his head on my lap.

"It's ok calm down we're gonna get you to the hospital and your gonna have our baby's and your gonna feel better." I tell him trying to calm him and myself down. Parker opened the drivers side door starting the car up while Aliyah hurried and put the things in the trunk and hoped in the passenger side. Parker speed out of his driveway heading to the hospital I hope we don't get pulled over. Kelanie only had on a pair of boxers and one of my t-shirts that end right below his butt. I pulled out my phone and called his grandma.

"Hello is everything alright with kelanie?" She asks as soon as she answered the phone.

"Well hello to you too then- WILL YOU FUCKING TELL HER ALREADY?!! AHHH FUCKKK!" Kelanie yells interrupting my sentence.

"What's wrong with him is he having the twins?!!" She asks as I hear shuffling in the back ground.

"Yes!! Yes he is and we're headed to the hospital right now so if you wanna come I suggest you come on and don't tell anyone else besides your grandchildren" I tell her before she hangs up on me.

"Bae it hurts soo bad!" Kelanie groans. I hate that I can't help him.

"It's gonna be ok in the end so just fight through the pain" I tel him while running my fingers through his hair trying to sooth him but in return I get a slap to the face and Aliyah laughs at me while Parker chuckles while shaking his head mumbling a low 'damn'.

"You don't know how bad this hurts so shut up!" Kelanie says after he slapped me.

"I'm sorry don't be mad at me I'm sorry" he says before I could reply to his last statement. He soons began to scream in pain again.

"I'm not mad but we're almost there just hold on" I tell him when I see that the hospital is in view.

"Can someone help my friends baby's are trying to find there way out!!" Parker yells with his voice booming through the hospital gaining attention from lots of people once we got into the hospital. A nurse rushes over to us and is immediately looking at Aliyah.

"She doesn't look pregnant? If y'all are pulling pranks it's not funny" she said about to walk away.

"Can I please get a wheel chair she isn't pregnant he is!" I tell her causing her attention to go to me holding a crying kelanie with his big stomach noticeable but Aliyah lifted up the shirt revealing that he was actually pregnant.

"Tre'vontae and kelanie?!" I hear I look past the annoying ass nurse to see the doctor who worked with me when I was here and Kelanie friend Xaviar.

"Nono he really is pregnant and we need to get the baby's out ASAP or they will wonder somewhere there not supposed to and we could lose them so hurry and get him on a stretcher and get him to the back! Now!" Doctor journey said before she grabbed a hospital bed and I laid Kelanie down and they rolled him away with me following quickly behind them. We got on one elevator and Parker, Aliyah, and Xaviar are on a different elevator.

"Only the father can come in the room" the doctor says I look at the other three and nod before walking into the room with a screaming kelanie. They put him asleep and some other stuff so he wouldn't feel them cutting him open. I couldn't look at what they were doing so I turned my head and said silent prayers. I occasionally went to the waiting room to keep Parker, Aliyah, Xaviar, and grandma Parker updated while the twins played Aliyah and Parker phones.

After what I think was 8,or9 hours I'm not really sure but. I was awoken by the sound of a baby crying. I opened my eyes to see one of the doctors holding one of our baby's. I kept my eyes on that doctor instead of looking to see what is going on with the other baby because once again too much blood and I don't want to pass out while my baby's are being born. The first baby was already covered in blood and slime. When I heard more crying I looked at a different doctor who was holding another baby who is also crying. I looked at kelanie's peaceful sleeping face and kissed him on the lips.

"Our baby's have arrived" I mumble to him while holding his hand.
::)&&9643/>]^{£~€}^~~>{>}^>}?]€{*{*}**~****^€*>**€*
Chapter 18 coming up next...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 251 23
A story about a new kid and the 'king' of the school falling in 'love' (BXB) TW: implies SA, cheating, beating, and Smut || I will be editing my old...
50.4K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...
3.3K 362 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...
71.8K 2K 34
Sequel to Best friends Brother BOOK#2 (Discontinued sorry) This story is focusing on the kids who are growing up. I'm so sorry for those of you who s...