I Won't Give In (Ashe x Reade...

By Katrinaistrashhh

Deputy L/n, the loyal deputy of Kidenstale. She's never seen anything major happen in the small town, all exc... More

P r o l o u g e
E p i s o d e 1
E p i s o d e 2
E p i s o d e 3
E p i s o d e 4
E p i s o d e 6
E p i s o d e 7
E p i s o d e 8
A/N
E p i s o d e 9
E p i s o d e 1 0
E p i s o d e 11
A/N (Question for Readers)
New Story
Going on Hiatus
E p i s o d e 1 2
E p i s o d e 1 3
E p i s o d e 1 4
E p i s o d e 1 5
E p i s o d e 1 6
E p i s o d e 1 7
E p i s o d e 1 8
E p i s o d e 1 9
E p i s o d e 2 0
E p i s o d e 2 1
E p i s o d e 2 2
E p i l o u g e
Thank you! (New Story)

E p i s o d e 5

14.9K 378 129
By Katrinaistrashhh

The last few days have been.. interesting. She acted nice to you, she gave you breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and actually forced you to eat. But there was something off about her, she had this eerie vibe to her, at least more than usual.

You have been plotting your escape against her, so you have been purposely acting more submissive, as much as you hated it, she seemed to fall for the facade, and was start to keep her gaurd down around you.

Her schedule has been memorised in your head, so much you could recite it with no hesitation. She wakes up at 5:30, finishes getting ready at 6:20AM, leaves at 6:30AM, comes back at 7:00AM with breakfast, leaves at 7:30AM. B.O.B. brings you lunch, and she returns with dinner at 6:50PM, and you two go to sleep at 9PM.

The best time to escape would either be right after Ashe leaves, or right after B.O.B. leaves. You didn't want to risk Ashe catching you, so you decided after B.O.B. leaves would be the best option.

You layed in bed thinking, starting at the ceiling, it was morning, so the room was still dark. Ashe was getting ready, so you could breathe. You didn't know what she was trying to do with you, but you knew for sure she didn't actually like you, why would she?

"Up early, doll?" You sat up quickly and looked to your left, Ashe stood there, leaning on the bathroom's door frame. She wasn't fully dressed yet, she hadn't put her vest, jacket, or armor on yet.

She just had her boots, jeans, and white collared shirt on. Her red tie was hanging loosely, obviously not tied tightly. Her usually straight white hair was wet and wavy, most likely because she just got out of the shower.

Her mouth curved into a smirk as she walked over to you. She defently was started to drop her guard around you, mostly because you actually looked at her and you didn't growl at her, which you tried really hard not to.

She sat next to you and just stared at you, her eyes were predatory, while yours seemed unfazed, but not challenging, it was a look Ashe couldn't really put a finger around at guessing what it meant.

You almost jumped when she reached up to touch your face. She stopped her hand right next to your face, seeing you flinched. You relaxed and she gently placed her hand on your cheek and slowly stroked your face with her thumb.

Her hand was warm, and felt nice against your cold, delicate skin. Her palm was a little rough in certain areas, probably from holding her gun and climbing.

"You know, I've always been seen as smart, in GPA and in the ways of people, but you make feel just stupid, because I can't figure you out." You made no response to her comment, only stared right into her scarlet eyes.

A sigh escaped her lips, she let her hand drop and she sat up, "I have to leave early today." She spoke calmly, putting on her vest and jacket, "Bob won't be here either." She grabbed her armor and put in a leather bag.

She looked at you over her shoulder, "Some of my other men will get you food." She walked over to where her weapons were, her gun, some grenades, and some pipe looking thing. "Act nicely and you might get something special." She winked.

Blush creeped over your cheeks, which just made her laugh, she grabbed her weapons blindly, still looking at you and put them in her bag. She walked to the door and you noticed she forgot the pipe, it got you excited since you some type of defense, but you tried not show it.

"Well, I'm off." She opened the door and looked at you one last time, offering you a kind smile, "See you later, Darling." And with that, she left.

((Hey guys, I need your opinion, do you think I should write a Smut Chapter? I've only written smut twice before, so it might be kinda bad, but I want you to tell me what you want in thus story, so comment your opinion, please))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 12.8K 17
Takeo Miyoshi. The mafia group, Shadow Demon's, best assassin in its ranks. He's only Seventeen and already, many victims have fallen at his feet. He...
16.5K 620 23
This is my one-shots but further explained/ third parts/ extra short story pieces to them just for fun and a little bit because of requests. As alway...
29.2K 997 18
slow updates , just bare with me ,, . mc gets stuck in a world of magic and royalty . three classmates are sent in there with her . two boys and a gi...
65.6K 2.6K 21
[Yandere male werewolf pack x reader] Your friend is a werewolf hunter. First, you never believed in the werewolf nonsense. But when he invites you f...