The Comedians Mask -Undertale...

By Dyell_Does_Writing

Sans is a comedian, telling puns and playing pranks is part of who he is. Or is it? Resets, his parents death... More

Chapter 1- Restless
Chapter 2- Papyrus
Chapter 3 - Exitential
Chapter 4 - Misunderstandings
Chapter 5- Reminiscence
Chapter 6- Optimism
Chapter 7- Appearance
Chapter 8- Grillby
Chapter 9- Typical
Chapter 10- Trauma
Chapter 11- Incident
Chapter 12- Warmth
Chapter 13- Beginning
Chapter 15- Hangover
Chapter 16- Perfect Insanity
Chapter 17- Despair
ÇH@p73r 3!gh7een
Chapter 19- Visions of the Past
Chapter 20- Water and Poison
Chapter 21- A Talk With a Fish
Chapter 22- The Truth
Ch@pt3r 23- Sleep is for the Weak
Chapter 24- Void

Ch@pt3r F0urt33n...

3.2K 114 29
By Dyell_Does_Writing

Heya Sansy,
Did ya miss me ?!
I know I've been gone a while and you've been eagerly awaiting my return. All of you have... you all wanted me back so here I am.
You didn't think you could avoid me  forever did you ?
I have plenty of fans out there who are enjoying my little games and want to see more, and I'd actually gotten bored. Given up ! But they have  given me some great ideas. I didn't think that was possible.
The void is fun and all, G is getting along great. But none corporeal existence can get pretty bland to say he least. Just floating around but not really floating , we both exist and don't.
Like that's cat everyone talks about.

But it's given me plenty of time to make some plans , to think things through,  to really set my mind in motion.
I really miss my little friend Frisk, I've been remembering all the times we've had together. Then again, so have you.
Well guess what...  your favourite girl is on her way back and she's missed playing with you and your brother veeerryyy much. How are the nightmares , hmm? Are you at the point of feeling nothing yet, or are you still crying over your brother and your Daddy like a pathetic loser. I've had enough of your self fueled potty party it's time to show you the true meaning of pain ...

Think I might shake up a few things this time, let's see how broken you can get?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 438 13
Y/n is Sans and Papyrus' older sister. She has found a way back from the void and has to learn how to adjust to life back in the real world. She was...
8K 400 34
Fonttale is an AU where skeletons have a special power related to their font name. A Normal Font Comic Sans for example, can force people to laugh. H...
5.7K 268 22
|Reader adressed with Them/They| You're just a normal human in a world full of monsters... or are you? Do you realize that you have the potential to...
375K 11.7K 44
Sometimes life gets to the point where you feel like you're a paper airplane. One minute you're soaring, feeling as if nothing could ever get you dow...