I Punched Emilio Martinez

By ughhcelebs

* not finished Meet Dallas Scott. A 17 year old girl just trying to make it through her senior year at Grayso... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1- Meatball Sandwich
Chapter 2- Stuck in a Desk
Chapter 3- Slimed
Chapter 4- Break In
Chapter 5- The Fight (part 1)
Chapter 6- The Fight (part 2)
Chapter 7- Knocked
Chapter 8- Annoyed
Chapter 9- Glitter Green
Chapter 10- Dates and Fires
Chapter 11- Nunya
Chapter 12- Truth
Chapter 13-Tuesday Night
Chapter 14- Caught
Chapter 15- "Nice underwear"
Chapter 16- Lying & Dreams
Chapter 17- Cooking
Chapter 18- Lights Out
Chapter 19- The News
Chapter 20- Red Dash
Chapter 21- A Cereal Mess
Chapter 22- 248 Moore Ave
Chapter 23- Awake
Chapter 24- Hot or Not
Chapter 25- Fence Hopping
Chapter 26- The Note
Chapter 27- Not Again
Chapter 28- Hurting
Chapter 29- Go after her
Chapter 31- The Picture
Chapter 32- Ran away
Chapter 33- Traitor
Chapter 34- The Secret Is Out
Chapter 35- Elevator Problems
Chapter 36- Get your girl
Chapter 37- Get your man
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Gun Point
Chapter 40- Badass

Chapter 30- Went after her

3.7K 134 41
By ughhcelebs

Sweater Weather- The Neighborhood

Emilio's POV

That's what I did. I ran to her. I needed to talk to her. She needed to know the truth. I ran all the way to her house. Block after block, street after street, I ran. Nothing was stopping me from talking to her.

After about 10 minutes of running I finally reached to her house. I stopped in front of it and just stared at it. I put my hands on my knees and bent over breathing heavy. Sweat was drippy down my face but I didn't care.

I stood back up and looked at her house once again. I needed a plan. If I knocked on the front door she might not hear it or could possibly ignore it. She could also be simply sleeping right now too.

I wonder my eyes around the house to look for any other entrance to get to her easier. Finally an idea popped into my head. I rushed to the side of her house. Once at the side I looked up and see her window was on the second floor.

I remember the first time I was here. I was told that this was the address to the leader of the Devils. When I found Dallas I was completely confused and that had me questioning everything.

Why did the address lead me to her house? When I looked around the house I couldn't find anything. It made me think that she was hiding something from me but it's Dallas and she is like a sweet angel.

Well that's what I thought up until she punched me in the face on the first day of school. man she had a powerful punch. Guess I made her really mad.

Okay back on track now. I look around to see if there is a way to get to her window. To my right I spot an escape ladder and quickly rush over to it. I begin climbing up until I hit the top.

Hoping and praying that her window is unlocked I slowly but carefully lean over to reach it. I press my hands up against the frames and slowly push up. I sigh in relief due to the fact that the window was unlocked. Man she needs to start locking up her house.

I push the window fully open and put my hands on the ledge. I push off of the ladder and balance myself on the window sill. I slowly crawl inside the window and soon land on her floor, hard.

As soon as I landed I made a loud thump and quickly got up to see if I woke her up. I release the breathe that I was holding and close the window. Once the window was closed I head over to Dallas. She was sleeping peacefully but had a mad look on her face.

I turn to my right and see that her TV is on and she was watching Full House. I look back at Dallas and got a better look of her. Her cheeks were tear stained and her cheeks were red. Did I make her cry?

I feel like a such a dickhead. I can't believe I put her through all of this. She doesn't deserve it. I should've changed something or at least tried to tell her what was going on. She was also going to tell me something but Cadence blew it all.

I take a deep breathe and sit next to Dallas. I wasn't really sure how to wake her up either. I really didn't want to wake her up but I really had no choice. I then began shaking her and calling out her name until she woke up.

She groaned a little bit and squirmed around in the bed. I shook her a little bit more and she started to stretch a little bit. She went back to the position she went in and cuddled into her blankets more. I went to go shake her again but a voice interrupted me.

"Whoever you are, leave now before I kick your ass." I hear Dallas say.

"Dallas it's Emilio." I say softly.

"Exactly, leave now before I kick your ass." she answers.

"Look please let me explain." I pleaded.

"I don't want to speak to you. Now leave." she demanded.

"I'm not leaving until you get up and let me explain." I huffed.

She then immediately sits up and gives me the dirtiest look. Oh crap. I made her mad. This is not good.

"Are you serious right now?" she raises her voice.

"I tried to talk to you for the past month and what did you do? You ignored me and pretended like I was a nobody. Then just a few hours ago I needed to tell you something that meant the world to me and you completely blew me off. So don't come here in my house telling me that you won't leave until I listen unless you listened to me first." She was furious.

Each word she spoke she got closer and closer to me and poked at my chest. I deserve it. She should be mad, if I was her I would be pretty mad too.

"Look I'm sorry Dallas but I really came here to explain everything." I told her.

I wanted to tell her everything. Maybe she knew who Keith was and the reason why I couldn't talk to her. I wanted answers to and this could benefit me.

"I don't care Emilio. You lost that chance." she crossed her arms.

"Dallas please." I begged.

I looked her directly in the eyes and she looked back at me. Her eyes were starting to soften. I was hoping she would give in. I really needed to talk to her.

"Fine. You have 5 minutes." She huffed.

"It might take more than that." I mumbled.

She leaned up against her head board while I sat on the other end of the bed. I took a deep breathe and looked back at Dallas. She reached over and turned off the TV. She had her ams crossed and had a mad look on her face. Even though she may be mad let's just hope this lightens everything up.

"Okay so let's start from the beginning. So when I was born my grandfather was the leader of a gang but I didn't find that out until many many years later. They were called the Snakes. Both of my parents worked for my grandfathers gang. My mom was the doctor and my dad was second in command which meant that if anything happened to my grandfather my dad would take over. Years past and another gang called the Devils was formed. They were competing to be at the top but couldn't because we were number one. Soon my dad became the leader and that's when things kind of went down hill. The Devil's kept attacking us and they had many good fighters. We didn't really have any fighters that were as good as their's. One day they attacked our base and they got to my dad. They tortured him for the longest time. It took us about 3 weeks to find him. When we found him he was really week. My mom became worried so she told him to drop the position of being the leader. My dad then turned to Ivan and I to take the role of his part. Ivan didn't want that responsibility so I just took over by myself." I took a deep breathe and looked at Dallas for her reaction.

She still had a straight face on and waved her hand for me to keep going. So I continued.

"So after that incident I started to fight. I wanted to protect my family. I started fighting and kept going until I got to the top. I made sure I got to the top. Loosing wasn't an option to me. I went to the West ring and began fighting there. I became really good at fighting and I ended up being number one at the West ring. Few months go by and there was a champion at the East ring. Her name was Lexi. She was really good. She even beat me even though I hate to admit that. WE had a rematch and she ended up getting shot in the hip. I saved her. I took her to my gang house and had my mom save her. I needed Lexi to be saved. If she was good enough to beat me then I needed her to be in my gang. I knew she was the one who could help me and the gang fight the Devil's. She was the only way for us to fight back." I watched as Dallas tenses up when I talked about Lexi. Something was off but I couldn't tell what it was. Did she know who Lexi was?

"Dallas are you okay? You keep tensing up." I asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine just keep going." She shakes her head.

"Okay well that day I cam to your house that was after I said goodbye to Lexi because she woke up and went home. We almost kissed that day until Ivan had to ruin it and call me. He called me and told me that my mom was kidnapped. My heart dropped. I went to grab Ivan and Ryder and we were told to go to this one place so we went without thinking. The next thing I know we were all knocked out and woke up tied to chairs. A few minutes later a man named Keith came out and spoke to us. He had my mom and he made a deal with me. He told me that in order to get my mom back I would have to stop speaking to you. He told me that you were bad news and a dangerous person but I was completely confused. Out of all people why would he want me to stop talking to you. So I just took the deal and that leads us up to now. I had to protect my family. I wanted everyone to be safe and I didn't want to risk anything. At the party Cadence just randomly came up and kissed me. I never spoke to her and I didn't plan on that happening. I know I seem like a douchebag but I really really like you Dallas. I fell for you hard and each day we were apart I just attracted to you more and more. I am truly sorry Dallas. I didn't mean for any of this to happen." I finished.

She just stared at me in shock. She was completely speechless. I needed her to say something. even just a simply 'okay' would work too. Her not responding is killing me.

"Please say something Dallas." I pleaded.

Dallas POV

"Please say something Dallas." he pleaded.

Here I am at almost 2am in the morning listening to Emilio telling me his life story. I never thought this day would ever come. I honestly didn't even know how to respond.

He just told me that he really likes me and the fact that my own dad told him to stay away from me. I didn't know how to process any of this. So I did the first thing that came to mind.

I reached over, grabbed Emilio's shirt and kissed him. He was shocked at first but after a few second he kissed back. He put his hands on my waist and I ran my fingers through his hair. This kiss was everything to me. It felt so right too.

He then starts leaning forward and lays me down so that I'm laying on my back. His hands start roaming my body and he begins kissing even harder. After a few seconds we pull apart due to the fact that we ran out of air.

He leans his head on mine and our breaths were mixing. We were both panting and looking into each others eyes. All you could hear were our breaths. I started to think about everything. I know I forgave him too easily but just the fact that he told me everything made me want to kiss him. I couldn't hold myself back.

"Does that mean you forgive me?" Emilio whispered.

"Almost." I smirked at him.

"What was the thing that you wanted to tell me earlier?" Emilio questioned.

I froze. Did I really want to tell him? Maybe I could switch it up a little bit of what I was going to say. I mean he kind of did tell me his whole life story. I just don't think that this is the right time.

"Was that I really like you too." I smiled.

Yes I lied to him but I had too. I just found out that he was a gang leader and wanted to take Lexi to fight for him. I don't think I'm ready for that just yet.

"Let's go back to bed I'm tired." I tell him.

"Alright." Emilio agreed.

Emilio and I got underneath the blankets. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest.

"Goodnight Dallas." Emilio mumbled.

"Goodnight Emilio." I replied.

Soon darkness took over and I went into a deep sleep.

____________________________________
Why did Emilio choose to tell Dallad his whole life story? Did he make a mistake? Why did Dallas talk to Emilio? How come Dallas didn't tell him the truth? Will Keith come back? Did they just put themselves in more danger? Why did Dallas kiss Emilio? Will they soon start dating?
What will happen next?
Find out in...
I Punched Emilio Martinez
11/18/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
573K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...