Falling For A Hijabi (part 1...

By MaladaptiveDoc

#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter with... More

๐Ÿ‘‘ Part 1 ๐Ÿ‘‘ chapter 1 Me, myself, and my family
chapter 2 The Fight that started everything
Chapter 3 The bet
chapter 4 The war is on
chapter 5 James who ?
chapter 6 The coincidence
chapter 7 On the way home
chapter 8 Lunch with the family
chapter 9 Inside the devil's den
chapter 10 The shock
chapter 11 Repentance
chapter 12 The teacher
chapter 13 My brother
chapter 15 In coma
chapter 16 Fighting for life
chapter 17 Welcome back
chapter 18 The date that Almost happened
chapter 19 Dinner with his family
chapter 20 The date
chapter 21 Islamophobia
chapter 22 Facing the truth
chapter 23 The prom
chapter 24 The shooting
chapter 25 Between life and death
chapter 26 Dreams coming true
Announcement
๐Ÿ‘‘ Part 2 ๐Ÿ‘‘ prologue
chapter 1 Him, again
chapter 2 Remembrance
chapter 3 The truth revealed
chapter 4 Letters from the past
chapter 5 The girlfriend
chapter 6 Awake
chapter 7 Conspiracy revealed
chapter 8 Missing
chapter 9 Old memories
chapter 10 Assassination
Chapter 11 Hiding from the world
Chapter 12 Face To Face With The Beast
chapter 13 Departure
Chapter 14 Understanding
Chapter 15 Hostage
Chapter 16 The Speech
Chapter 17 In The Middle Of The Lake
Chapter 18 Come back for me
Chapter 19 The Path Of Allah
Chapter 20 In The ICU
Chapter 21 Seeking Approval
Chapter 22 Blessing
Chapter 23 Surprise!!!
Chapter 24 Preprations
Chapter 25 The Plot
Chapter 26 Again And Again
Chapter 27 Hidden Past
Chapter 28 Officially Married
Chapter 29 The Wedding
Chapter 30 Falcone Is Back
Chapter 31 Suicide Note
Final Chapter A Happy Closure
Epilogue : Our Happily Ever After
Epilogue 2 Meet Hamza
๐Ÿ‘‘Bonus Chapters๐Ÿ‘‘
Bonus Chapters 1 From Friend To Enemy
Bonus Chapter 2 Jealousy
Chapter 3 Hamza's First Words
๐Ÿ‘‘Announcement๐Ÿ‘‘

chapter 14 The decision

4.7K 491 90
By MaladaptiveDoc

James pov

After my little talk with Jannah at lunch time, we didn't speak the rest of the day, but I couldn't get it off my mind.

So that's it!! She is marrying that zayn fellow!! That's how I get to lose the only girl that moved me, that made me a better person.
My brain was on fire.

I waited for the end of the school day.

When the bell rang, I rushed out of the class searching for Jannah, she was at her locker, I didn't wait, so I rushed to where she was standing and grabbed her arm, I was literally dragging her behind me in front of the other students. She was shocked.

" Are you crazy?!! " she shouted.

" May be about you " I mumbeled under my breath so that she wouldn't hear me.

" What's wrong with you?!! Let me go!! " she shouted at me.

" No I won't, untill we get a proper talk " I said.

" You will get into trouble!! " she explained, trying to make me afraid.

" I don't care about trouble when it comes to you " I said.

" Then what do you want?!!" She asked angerily.

" Get in the car, we are going to have a little drive somewhere " I said in an ordering tone.

" Why, what do you want?!! " She asked.

" Just get in the car, girl " I said angerily.

" Don't speak to me like this!! " she said sternly.

" So get in the car.....princess" I said winking.

" This time you will get a pass " she said smiling.

She finally got into the car, and I drove off.

I had a secret private place, that I had never shown anybody before, I kept it to myself all these years, a green beautiful area that overlooked the city, it was the right time to take her there.

She got out of the car.
" Wowwwww, that's so exquisitely beautiful " she said as soon as she saw it.

" Yeah, that's my thing " I said, smiling at the look on her face.

" It's so god made " she said.

" What did you just say?!!" I said, not understanding her words.

" I mean, it's so beautiful. When I was young, my father used to take me to a lot of beautiful green areas because he loved plants. I would say it's so beautifully God made, he would correct me saying everything god makes is beautiful. So ever since, when I see something like this, I would say it's so god made. It just reminds me of him " she explained smiling

" Girl you are full of surprises!! " I said in amazement.

" So why did you kidnap me and bring me her?!!" She asked.

" To konck some sense into you!! " I said.

" What?!!" She asked.

" I mean to talk some sense into you " I said, thinking that wasn't the right time for one of my jokes.

" Why do you even care?!!" She said.

" I don't know, I just care " I said, trying to run away from any arguments.

" Well, it's none of your business, it's my decision to make " she said.

" No, it's my business, when I see a smart girl killing her future with her own hands to satisfy other people, it's my business " I said angerily.

There was a moment of silence, before I continued.

" Tell me Jannah, don't you dream about going to university?!!" I asked.

" Yes, but we can't afford it James, it's almost impossible " she said.

" So that's it, you easily give up like this, and settle down for any available option!! " I asked.

" I don't know, I just don't know " she said putting her hands over her head, almost crying.

" No you know, but you are trying to convince yourself that it's the right decision to marry zayn, that it's better than nothing!! " I said.

There was another moment of silence, I was praying that she wouldn't burst out crying any moment, I would hate myself for making her cry, I pushed it too far.

Then it was the time for the question that I was so afraid of it's answer.

" Do you like him?!! " I asked, petrified.

" No James, I don't like him, if that's the answer you are looking for " she said.

" I'm sorry, but I can't easily let you go like this " I said.

" James, you don't know my life. My father died a year ago, my brother has gone mad and left, I found myself at 14 the man of the house, I needed to put on a tough face and forget about my feminine side, forget that I was a teenager. I had to stand up for myself, I had to face everything alone, and I've been fighting this battle alone for so long. I just can't do it any more on my own " she said with tears in her eyes.

" I'm here for you " I said trying to calm her down.

She looked at me, as if making sure that I meant my words, then said " let's get out of here, I need to pick up shahd ".

I drove her to our sisters' kindergarten, we didn't say a word the whole way.

I wanted to drive her home, but she insisted on saying no, I didn't want to push it too far again, so I left with my sister.

I went home, took a shower, and had lunch, not paying any attention to anything.

I was just thinking about her words " this girl has been through a lot in her life " I said to myself.

I was playing some PlayStation when Gen, my sister, came rushing into the room.

"James...shahd..wants..to..speak..to.... you " she said stuttering.

" What??!! shahd!! Jannah's sister... okay " I said, confused.

Gen gave me the phone

" Hi, shahd....." I said, when her crying cut me off.

" Jannah is in the hospital, she is in coma " she said crying.

With these words my heart stopped....

Vote, comment, let me know your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!โœ”๐Ÿ”ฑโœ… "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
133K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
153K 6.7K 41
"So you approached me without being aware of my identity?" He asks me, while raising an eyebrow. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. It...
21.3K 721 38
Previously known as: I'll never forgive you Maryam Junaid, a pious, confident young Muslimah who lost her parents in a fire at the age of ten. As the...