The Blonde Archer

By petitefirecracker

"Trust me babe you will love me."- Violet Mickelson ••••••••••••••••••• ""The gasp around the room was deadly... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Character Sketch
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Dont call me
This is Me
Flip flops
Say No
Fire in my soul.
Characters?
Sorry
I don't care
Fighting him
I don't need love
She left
Fight Me Not
Trust me You love me
Babe
Winter chills
Dance Partner
Little black dress
Lone Wolf
Almost Kisses
Home
Stolen kissxs (part one)
New story!
Stolen Kissis (part two)
Family meetings
Another kiss
Bloom
We won baby
Late Night Dances
Hope for the future
Alpha James
Yellow dress
Marks
Time skip.
The final battle
Not a chapter
Eight Days
Lost Unknown
Chance
Ian
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Thoughts?
The Blonde Alpha
Here we go

You

11.9K 295 9
By petitefirecracker

Not edited

Violet POV   

"I take it back." I exclaimed slipping my work out top over my sports bra.  " I take it , right back! ....how stupid are we to go all the way to a club the night before a morning training! I am so tired and my body is so sore!"

Cierra chuckled as I kept complaining all the way down to the training center.

"Morning agents! Today we have a triathlon type course and compact training from 5-9."

As the Coach spoke , I bent into position and started to stretch, triathlon was three main activities, running cycling and swimming.

"The only difference today is that instead of cycling we will have rock climbing."

I snapped my head at the coach.

"Cierra...does the picked activities today sound a bit familiar.-"

I got cut off by the coach calling my name as well as Cierra.

"These two will start us of."

I looked at the over head control room, and true to my thoughts Phillip was there watching down at us.

"He is trying to see if we are as good as he is being told." I said walking to wards the swimming pool. I took of my top, and put on my goggles.

"That's the problem V, I can't swim well! I will loose time on it-"

"Then I'll just slow down."

"You can't , they already know your top speed and you won't be able to slow down on purpose...just go normally I'll catch up on the rock climbing . Definitely on the rock climbing." She whispered the last part to herself, causing me to hold back a chuckle.

"Is that your way of telling me I suck at climbing.."

She laughed, " your words not mine."

We dived into the water as soon as coach screamed go.
Swimming was something I really enjoy, the feeling of you slicing through the water, submerging your self in the cool wet refreshing world.
Not long after I made my way to the end and jumped out. Quickly shrugging my goggles off I turned back to look at Cierra, she just crossed the halfway point, I give her less the minute before she catches up.

Quickly I ran towards the bouldering wall, I hooked myself to the rope and started my climb. Not looking down no matter what.

Just as I reached the top, Cierra brown hair brushed against my thighs, " told you I would catch up."

I smiled

Together jump down the mountain of boulders until our feet landed perfectly in the ground. We unhooked and bolted on the race track ...we ran around until we ran past the finish.

The first thing I did was look up to Phillip. But he was gone.

"Well done girls! That's how it is done now go to room two , training has already started."

Cierra and I walked into the training room but what I saw was not what I was expecting...

"Finally ....since you both are late, you can help me teach these delinquents what to do."

My eyes widened

"Shane."

Beta Shane smirked, Cierra and I walked towards him. But I just stared at him watching him show the rest of the agent trainees typical moves.

Well typical moves we learn when we first shift.

"Since you are in such s daze maybe you can come show them how to fight like I just taught."

I broke out of my daydream and walked towards Beta Shane .

"You got this Violet!" Cierra shouted earning hoots of encouragement.

Shane quickly sent a blow to the side of my face.
I was to slow to deflect it so it hit my shoulder.
I stood back up ready to face him.

All that practice six years ago has lead to this.
Beta Shane and I fought in sync, with him having the upper hand as he was still wolf, soon the rest of the trainees were fighting giving me a moment alone with him.

"What are you doing here Shane."

He laughed, " it's beta Shane to you."

This time I laughed, " you stopped being Beta after I stopped being a -" I looked around to make sure I was out of earshot. " werewolf."

"Aah yes ....your part of them now," Shane exclaimed, " but you still use the skills you learnt as a wolf."

I nodded taking a sip of water.

" he wants to meet you tonight."

I raised my eyebrow at him.
"Who?"

"Who do you think can force me to come a teach training to a bunch of humans."

I took in a quick breath, " he is here?"

He laughed, " don't act like you didn't know...I mean from what I saw last night, you both were very close."

I choked on my water, my eyes widening as realization kicked in.

"Partner taken to a whole new level ....dance partner now hey."
I shoved Shane in the shoulder before walking away.

"Violet!" He shouted .
I turned back to face him raising my eyes brows in question.

"Make sure you wear black! Men love it when a women dress up in the color of there car."

I found Cierra and dragged her up to our room.

"Who was the cutie, he looked like he knew you."

I started to take my damp clothes of and head towards the shower when I felt something in my pocket.

A folded note.

Same place as yesterday. Same time. Same smile.

"Cierra," I shouted from the shower, " do you think we can go back to that same place that we were yesterday again tonight?"

"I'm sorry girl I can't today."

I walked out the shower with a towel wrapped around me.

What's weird is that our lives never diverged. We trained together and stayed together...

I walked over to the hanging calendar on Cierras side..
"I ment to ask you ..what's this calendar is for? It follows the moon..a Lunar calendar but what would you need it?"

I looked closely at the calendar , a day a month has been constantly stricked of from the beginning of the year ...including today.

"What's does this mean. Why is it crossed out."

Cierra looked at me, slight worry crossed her eyes, " it's nothing Violet , it's just the days my disorder cooks my favorite meals and I must go visit her on these days." Cierra exclaimed walking over to pull the calendar of the wall and shove it under her pillow.

"So that's where I will be tonight, don't stay up I might just come back tom."

I raised my eyebrow..., " yea no worries, I am meeting a friend today."

"That's perfect ! I need to go ....I'll shower at my sisters."

With that Cierra closed the door and rushed out.

I walked outside, the sun was still bright in the sky...I have at least three hours before I have to meet him. But why was Cierra in such a rush.

I looked over at my phone screen  and typed in.

Full moons dates.

Truth be told.
Tonight was a full moon.

Guys....My Word!
We are ranked 23rd in the rejection list!!! My hands are literally shaking right now out of excitement!
I couldn't not have done it without all of you special people! Thank you so so so so much.

Damn 23 out of 1000+ stories is a huge accomplishment for me.

I love you all
Xoxo
PF

Vote and comment 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 2.1K 49
It's raining heavily, lightning strikes.. and I see something that I probably shouldn't have... He has a big Rambo knife, with blood dripping from it...
448K 13.5K 49
Cover by @auroralust Available on Goodreads under this title. Every year, wolves of age from around the country attend their Placing Tournament, the...
1.1M 42.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
233K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...