Project Player

By cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... More

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Breakfast Harassment

4.3K 98 30
By cloudyzaria

  "God, I just want to eat everything on this list. I'm so hungry," I groaned. 

      "Why are you so hungry Toni? Are you pregnant?" asked Maggie, with seriousness written all over her face. Jax's face was extremely red and was shaking. My brother on the other hand, had a giant smile on his face. 

 "Yes I am," I said letting out a breath,"I've known for a week now. I'm sorry you all found out like this."

     It was dead silent. Some had their jaws on the floor. I was trying hard to keep a smile  off my face. 

     "Yay, I'm going to be uncle!" shouted Luke, breaking the silence. People started staring at our table, giving us odd looks. I tried to keep down my laughter, but I couldn't. I seemed to be the only one laughing. Jax tugged my arm really hard and brought his lips to my ear.

     "What are you talking about," he whispered, his lips touching my ear at every syllable,"you're pregnant? Did we do something when I was drunk?"

   "You guys are crazy. As if I'd be pregnant. I haven't done any of the those things. That's ridiculous," I said, trying to brighten the mood. Everyone let out a sigh of relief, again but Luke. He sat down slouched and pouted. 

      "Good, because you don't need to pregnant Toni, especially in highschool," Presley replied.

      A waiter came to our table, examining all of our faces. He winked at Zayne and I tried to hold down my giggles.

      "What would you guys like to have," he asked in a rush. He talked so fast, I barely caught it,"do you just want to start with drinks?"

 "No we're ready. I'll have four cinna-stack pancakes and some eggs, scrambled. And some sausage with some orange juice," I said flipping my menu. He nodded and wrote everyone's orders. It was when he got to Zayne that cracked me up.

       "And what would you like to have?" he said rolling his letters.

      Zayne's eyes nearly popped out his head. Maggie wasn't paying attention to the situation and looked at her phone. The rest of us were watching how the waiter's eyes filled with lust as he looked at all of the guys:not just Zayne. 

       "Just give me four New York Style Pancakes and eggs. I don't want any sausage. And a water," he answered.

       "Are you sure you don't want sausage?" he said rolling his r's. I also noticed he was inching his hand closer to Jax's thigh. Oh hell no! But I didn't say anything, because it was frankly quite amusing. 

       "I'm pretty damn sure," he grumbled. That's when Maggie popped her head from her phone. She noticed the look and shooed him away. He got the hint, and walked away switching his butt as he walked. I didn't even know what to do. 

  "See you guys are so attractive, he couldn't handle himself. He had to touch Jax as he was talking to Zayne mhmm mm mmm," I teased.

        "He likes boys?!" gasped Luke. 

   "You'll learn when you're older Lukey," I told him. He nodded his head and returned to his menu, coloring and solving puzzles. 

        "I feel so assaulted. He was trying to touch my junk man! He was so close to it. I wanted to slap him," Jax exclaimed. His eyes were nearly popping out of his head and sweat forming on his forehead. 

        "He eye raped me," Blake added, "he wanted me right then and there."

        "He wanted my sausage and he wanted me to have his sausage," Zayne said spacing out. Maggie snapped her fingers in front of him a couple of times to get his attention. But he continued to gaze into no where. 

  "Well you guys should just appreciate that he likes you guys. I like the fact your get a glance into what girls get. The waiter will flirt and make you uncomfortable at times. They're usually extremely unattractive," I stated. It was true I can't tell you how many times I've seen it. It's only happened to me once though. But Jax should be used to people trying to get him. 

        Soon enough he was back with our drinks. As he was passing them, he spilled some on Jax's lap. Right on that spot. 

        "Oh know I'm so sorry let me help you," he said bending down to his lap. He tried to dab the wet spot with a towel, but Jax jumped up and got from the booth.

       "Quit sexually harrassing me dude!" he yelled, " get me another waiter I can't take this!" He stomped his way to the men's restroom and walked in. The manager came over and gave the waiter a stern talking to. His face was so red and he looked like he was about to cry. 

     Well you can't try to touch some guy's dick in public. I mean, you gotta calm your hormones a little. 

  "I'll be right back. I'm going to calm him down," I said cautiously. I walked towards the mens bathroom, of course getting glares. Yeah I'm totally going have sex in a public bathroom. I mean one day I might want to check it off my bucket list...

      Right when I walked in, there was Jax furiously  trying to dry his crotch. It was pretty amusing. He looked like he was trying to get a blowjob from the dryer.

  "Did someone get a little too excited," I teased walking towards him. He turned and frustration was written all over his face. He was as red as a tomato and his eyebrows furrowed. 

        "Shut it babe," he growled. His tone sent tingles down my spine, but I quickly relieved myself. I walked towards him and rubbed his back. I felt his tense body relax under my touch:his breathing slow down,"sorry I'm just a bit frustrated you know. I don't like being harassed by people. I should sue him."

"You and your rich people thoughts.You don't need to sue anyone. Just calm down and..haha..clean yourself up," I said stifling my giggles. He gave me a glare, which made me stop instantly,"I think you're dry. Let's back out, because I want my damn pancakes."

        "Sure. I'm a little hungry myself," he said pulling me to his side. 

  "Hungry for our waiter," I sassed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I felt so full. I almost forgot how much Jax ate. He eats like a wild animal and I had to continuously wipe his face, because he always missed. It reminded me of when I went on that double date and got strange looks from Brendan and Tamara. Good times, good times. 

    We all decided to go to our own homes, well me at Jax's. Him and I were currently on the couch playing Mortal Kombat. Luke doesn't like scary stuff, so he's inside of one of Jax's playrooms. I'm not shocked he has one of those. 

 "C'mon Ermac, beat his ass!" I shouted at the tv. This is my game. I've always played it with my cousins so it's not a shock that I was winning at the moment. But Jax and I are tied at winning 3 games each. 

     "No I need to win this I can't lose against you !" he replied, just as loud. 

     "Finish him," said the tv. It was me. I won. I did the combo and saw his body get ripped apart," Fatality."

  "Winner!" I cheered, jumping up and down the couch,"I beat you! You thought you could beat me at my own game, but no way in hell! I win, you lose, I win!"

       "You're so childish," he groaned, throwing his head back. i knew he was mad. He's competitive. So am I.

   "Is that the stench of defeat?" I teased. I leaned to his ear and whispered,"loser."

      I felt myself get shoved on the couch and Jax on top of me. His hands held mine above my head. He glanced at my lips a couple of times as he licked his. I know what he was thinking. He kissed me with so much passion even though it was forceful. His hands roaming up and down my sides as my hands grabbed his hair. 

      After a while,he pulled away letting me catch some air. I was so out of breath. I couldn't even think straight. He did so tender and worked it like magic. I was in bliss. 

      "You okay," he chuckled. I didn't even reply. I was just staring at him and the lips that took me into a different world. His appearance was different as well. His lips a little swollen, hair tousled. I wonder what I look like. Hell.

  "Yeah. I'm totally fine. You just do that very very well," I nervously laughed. He was proud of what he made of me. A flustered girl from just a kiss. No scratch that. Not just a kiss. 

       "Well thank you Toni. I'm good at more than just that you know," he said winking. I knew what he meant. I've heard from girls at school how good he is in that department. He's got the Titanic in his pants, it sinks in the-

       " I want food," said a voice. We both looked up from the couch to see of course Luke. He looked like he was having some good ole fun. 

  "Okay I'll get you some food," I said shuffling away. Jax just sat in the same spot on the couch. It was as if he was still hovering over me as before. Let's just say that on my way over to getting my little bro a snack I had problems standing up straight. What is wrong with me? It was a kiss!

        "Tone, are you okay?" asked Luke. 

  "Yeah I'm just a little dazed. I'm completely fine other than that. what would you like for a snack?" I asked, crouching to his level. 

        "I want a sandwich and maybe some cereal. Ooh, I want chocolate! And,and, and, some mashed potatoes. With a glass of milk," he said not quite sure of what he really wanted.

   "How about I make you a meal for all of us. How do you think about that Jax?" I questioned. I heard his footsteps enter the kitchen. He was scratching the back of his neck and had a small smile on his face. He nodded at me to make the lunch. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Okay I did say I was going to make a lunch, but I felt so damn greedy with all the food I couldn't help myself. I ended up making fettuccine Alfredo and some bread sticks from scratch. 

      As I was stirring the fettuccine, I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pull me towards them slightly. It was Jax's warm embrace that was full of scent of pine. 

     "It smells really good you know," his husky voice whispered into my ear,"it really makes me happy to know you actually know how to cook something. You even got dough all over your clothes."

  "I'm glad you like the scent of my food," I giggled slightly. I only giggled because he kept making me fluster. I was still caught from the kiss. It wasn't like our other ones. There was a certain play of emotions that made it spectacular and full of so much passion. 

     I felt Jax began to sway our hips to non existing music. I felt like an old married couple. Making dinner with one another dancing to an old school song. Nothing mattered to us because we were happy. 

       "Still feeling a tingle feeling from that crush ,eh?" he asked kissing my neck tenderly,"it was cute seeing the once so powerful and full of attitude Toni Fellows fall."

   "I'm not de-defeated yet Jax. M-my wall is still u-up," I stuttered. I was getting weak in the knees from him. Couldn't function and tried my hardest not to breathe. If I did I'd probably release that sinful thing called a moan. (hahaha I'm sorry)

        "Oh c'mon baby, I can see how you're reacting to me. You're no longer the the dominate," he chuckled darkly. I felt the spoon drop from my fingers from my attention being something else. 

    "Shit," I groaned. I was picking up the spoon from the floor. 

         "Doesn't look like it Toni. It's like a spell with me and you know it," he answered. I sighed and continued cooking. Thanks Jax, I've turned into a weakling. I'm anything but that. 

    "Shut up and go tell my brother the food is ready," I mumbled. 

        "Luke, food's ready!" he hollered. In a matter of seconds, Luke ran into the kitchen with a toy car in his hand. 

        "What are we eating? I'm hungry! I feel like I'm dying! Jesus take the wheel and lead me to McDonalds!" Luke exclaimed.

         "You really hang with your sister too much. She's rubbed of on you," Jax laughed. He really does. He's caught onto my catch phrases and I caught him swear once. I really need to watch my mouth around him. 

  "Tell Jesus to lead you in here. I made you foo already. Why do you like Micky D's so much?" I said giving him a plate. I heard him mutter a thank you before eating his food. 

       There was a large knock at my door. I mean I've already made food so I might as well open the door like a housewife for Pete's sake. 

      I opened the door to see a girl. I've seen her in my Home Ec. Class. She looked behind me into the kitchen. 

     "Um where's Jax?" she asked. 

   "In the house, why?" I questioned. I crossed my arms at my chest and leaned on the doorhenge. Well this should be good. She tried to push past me, but I pushed her back away from entering the house.

        "Bitch, i didn't ask for you. I'm here for Jax. We're going to have some 'fun'," she said giggling.

  "He has a girlfriend so why would he want to have fun with you?"

        "It's never stopped him before," she spat. What's that supposed to mean? No Toni don't let those thoughts overun your head again, "he's going to ask for someone, because I some dumb virgin will not satisfy him." With that she stomped away and disappeared down the street. Leaving me with a questionable face. 

        I'm sorry for taking so long to update. I've been stressed about starting school and I've had some writer's block yo. But atleast I updated I love food don't you. Now tell me what are usually labeled as in school? I'm the awkward nerdy chick who's artistic...yeah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 2.8K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
112K 2.2K 23
ENDS ON A CLIFF HANGER. Sequel won't be written any time soon. You have been warned. Loving someone you shouldn't is hard it makes you want them more...
173K 5.6K 26
Ever heard of the story where the football player gets the cheerleader? Or the one where the football player goes for the stereotypical nerd? Aren't...
631K 2.4K 64
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!