Being Rejected

By XxDinkyxX

Her life has always been pretty messed up but when she gets a accused of something she didn't do. It gets wor... More

Being Rejected
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter.
Chapte 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Epilogue.

153K 4.5K 833
By XxDinkyxX

Epilogue.

Nix and Jax came down every other weekend to check on us until they finally got the pack moved. Just like they said they were here before we graduated. I loved it I had my family with me. Ashton's pack...I was trying to forgive them. It took me a little bit more time but I eventually did.

Now everyone is a great big family. Ashton and Jo kept their pack business separate. Elders business is always separate. We just shared land. I didn't give up saving people until I got pregnant not long after I started collage. I really didn't have to go because I already knew what I wanted to do in life and that was save people. So I dropped out but I didn't fully go back to saving people. After little D was born.

Yes I named him after Damien. Damien Felix Stone.

I kinda quit. I just stayed behind the scene of the rescues unless it was a quick rescue. You know small pack not much fighting. Ashton was fine with it as long as I didn't do any major battles. I was fine to as long as I got to do something. In some way I didn't care how. Damien stopped too. We still worked as a team. He decided to lay off to when Maddy got pregnant before me. He just didn't know how to tell me. But it all worked out.

Ashton still tries to make it up to me to this day. I've told him over and over I'm not the romantic mushy type and to grow some balls and stop. But he hasn't listened yet. He's been really wonderful. Supportive, loving, caring, committed. He wanted to get married because he thought that's what I wanted. Usually werewolves don't but you have some females that want a wedding.

Do I look like one of those females?

Hell my mark was good enough for me. After I told him no he still went up and bought me a diamond engagement ring and wedding ring. I wear them all the time. One on each hand. He's there constantly for little D. If D goes missing just go look in Ashton's office ten times out of ten that's where you'll find him. Copying everything Ashton does while he holds him in his lap. If Ashton his bending over with his head in his hand so is D. It's to cute. He's really is a daddys boy.

Oh and let's not forget a grandpas boy. I'm not sure who's worse Ashton or Nix. Sad part is those two aren't the only ones that spoil him. Nope there's Markus, Lincoln and Jo too. Yeah so all the kids, kids are spoiled rotten. Some days it's a mad house inside one of the pack houses. I might not have a room at Jo's pack house but it's still my home. I love it all and wouldn't trade it for the world. We haven't seen or heard from my ex parents whatever you want to call them.

That baby was Ashton's brother. So Ashton banned her from the pack and took custody of Jake. The council put her in jail for five years than after that's she's banned from joining a pack forcing her to go rogue.

"Mommy." Damien whines coming out the back door.

"What?" I whine back. He looks identical to his daddy. I swear if you looked at him. You'd think Ashton had him all by himself. Carbon copy of him. He has nothing of me.

"Get that thing out of your lap." he tries to growl. It's too cute. He see Ashton do it so he thinks he had to do it.

And it's not a thing I have in my lap. It's Duncan's little girl. He met his mate right after Jo's pack moved here. She was in his pack and they didn't waste any time. They got busy right away. Had Declan six months before I had Damien and Shaylee a year and a half later. But I think there's more with Damien and Shay. He tries to hate her but when then are alone it's too cute. You know girls are yucky.

"She's not a thing. It's Shaylee." I say rolling my eyes.

"I don't care what she is mommy. She doesn't belong in your lap." he huffs crossing his arms over his chest. I laughed at that.

"Awww baby there's room for you too." I coo pinching his cheek. It's not jealously.

"I'm not a baby." he huffs slapping my hand away.

"Did you just hit you mother." Ashton growls jokingly at him coming outside.

"No daddy. I'd never do that." he answers quickly shaking his head. I roll my eyes at his innocent act.

"He did too. He hit my hand." I fake cry covering my face with my hand. Damien hurriedly comes to stand in front of me.

"Mommy I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry mommy don't cry." he panics tearing up. I almost feel guilty. He grabs the hand that he hit kissing it. "Better mommy?" he ask. I nod laughing uncovering my face. "Mommy that's not nice." he huffs. I get him every time. He hates to see me cry. I don't do it I just usually fake cry playing with the kids or something but when I do he panics. He falls for it every time.

"Don't hit. Because that's not nice either." I scold him.

"I'm sorry mommy." he pouts kissing my hand.

"Me too baby." I say leaning over kissing his nose. "Now why don't you go tell uncle Duncan Shay is asleep." I tell him. He nods skipping inside. "I swear we should of named him after you too." I tell Ashton.

"Why?" he ask confused.

"He looks just like you and sucks up just like you." I tell him honestly.

"Ah takes after his daddy in every way." he says proudly.

"Let's hope not." I grunt glaring at him. He pales.

"Uh so how's my little one?" he ask changing the subject. I don't bring it up but when I do he usually pales, changes the subject then takes me upstairs and shows me how sorry he is for rejecting me. I sigh heavily rubbing my belly.

"She's fine been very active all day." yes I'm pregnant with our second child. It's a girl this time. Can you imagine how she's going to be.

All of our kids are rotten. Even Jake is spoiled. He is just another grandchild to everyone. And a son to Ashton and I. We plan in telling him everything when he gets older. And now Ashton is having his first daughter and Nix is having his first grand daughter. Yeah I don't stand a chance just like I didn't with Damien. Duncan comes out taking Shay from me and Damien is right behind him passing me. Aurora. His and Maddy's second three month old little girl. I don't know what it is but these babies around here can only seem to go to sleep on my belly. I wouldn't trade any of it though.

Seriously. I'm glad my pack and family treated me like shit and I'm glad Ashton rejected me. Because of that wouldn't of happen I wouldn't have become strong. I wouldn't of got to save hundreds of lives I wouldn't of meet my real dad or my family. I wouldn't be sitting out here right now watching my pack train their hearts out to protect our pack, alphas and elders. And I wouldn't be sitting here with the love of my life and one beautiful baby boy and a beautiful baby girl on the way. I don't think me and Ashton would love each other as much as we do. I seriously think we would have taken everything for granted. He leans down kissing my belly like he always does.

"I love you." he says to her. He stands up a little giving me a quick kiss. "I love you beautiful." he tells me. I smile up at him.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's POV.

I leave her going to my office bring little D with me. He is my little shadow. He copies everything I do and Nala gets a kick out of it.

Ah Nala.

She's amazing. She's perfect. She's everything I could ask for in a mate Luna and well wife. We're not married because she doesn't want to get married. She says her mark and the kids are good enough for her. But I did get her rings.

Well I had to show the human world that this amazing women is mine. And mine alone

Possessive much?

Oh yeah I'm real possessive.

You would be to if you had a number of guys checking out your beautiful mate. She thinks she not beautiful no matter how much I tell her she is. She's wrong. So wrong. I hate going out in public with her because of all the guys think they have to stare at her. I just want to go over to them rip out their eyes and shove them up their ass. Rip off their arms and beat them with them. Oh I'm not even done but I'll stop. You get the point.

It doesn't help that she's pregnant. I don't know what it is but there is just something about her being pregnant that turns every guy on. I'm not kidding. We could be walking where ever and I'll see some random guys staring at her belly licking their lips. It's infuriating. Oh try living with it. I have to keep my hormones in check 24/7. I love her being pregnant. If it was up to me I'd keep her barefoot and pregnant all the time. Sexist I know. She more beautiful when she's pregnant.

That's not even what make her amazing. As an alpha female she takes care of everyone. She does it all by herself. Cooks cleans advises them comforts them whatever they need she's there for them.

The kids love her. They spend more time here that at their own damn house. She doesn't treat them like kids. She does but she doesn't. She treats them age appropriate but like adults too. She sits and has conversations with them fixes their booboos. She just amazing with them.

I have to keep an eye in her though. With her being pregnant she still tries to cook and clean by herself and don't want her doing that. Now if she has help and isn't on her feet for very long I don't mind. I just worry about her.

She hasn't fully quit her job and I don't mind. She loves it and I'm not taking that away from her. I understand completely how she feels about it. Now she just stay s behind and helps plan. All the decision she made on her own. She ask my how I felt about it and I told her my opinions but in the end I told her it was her decision. I'd stand behind whatever she decided.

"Ooohh daddy look at momma." D says dramatically pointing out the window. I walk over to where he is standing looking out. Oh that women is going to be the death of me.

"Come on." I huff picking him up. That's another thing he picked up from me. I have a habit if I'm not busy and Nala is outside I'll stand there watching her interact with people from the pack. He does it too.

I walk us out of the office down the stairs and out the back door. I set D down crossing my arms over my chest.

"What's going on here?!" I yell making them all freeze. Like lighting they all scramble away. Comical if you ask me. Nala stands up trying to look innocent.

"Nuttin hun." she says.

"Nothin huh? That's why you were at the bottom of a dog pile?" I ask cockin an eyebrow.

"Wolf pile." she corrects me.

"Nala!" I growl warningly. Here it comes.

"Momma!" D growls warningly. And there it is. "Daddy told you over and over no rough housing. Momma your fat." he scold her. I have to hold in my laugh. He just called her fat. She stares at him in shock glaring at him.

"You better run little boy!" she growls at him taking menacing steps towards him.

"What did I do?" he ask confused eyes wide.

"You called mommy fat. She's not fat she pregnant buddy." I tell him.

"That's what I meant." he quickly says. She stops in front of him staring down at him.

"I'll show you fat little boy." she huffs picking him which made me panic. He isn't light. She starts tickling him making him squeal. "Am I fat?" she ask him.

"No momma! Stop! I'm gonna pee!" he yells as she tickles him. He just laughs and squirms away as she keeps tickling him. "Pee!" he finally gasp out making her stop. She set him down laughing as he runs away to the bathroom. I close my eyes shaking my head amused.

"Did you call me fat?" she ask me. I open my eyes cocking an eyebrow. She standing there with arms across her chest glaring at me.

"You know damn well I didn't." I say. I pull her into my arms kissing her quickly. "Your beautiful." I say then kiss her passionately. "Let me take you upstairs and show you how beautiful I think you are." I pant bending down grabbing the back of her knees with my forearms lifting her up making her wrap her legs around me. She laughs wrapping her armed around my neck.

"D." she pants as I press my lips to her neck. It doesn't take much to turn her on these days.

"Mmhmm." I mumble nibbling her neck.

"The pack." she pants.

"Mmhmm." I mutter. She knows. There are so many people in the house that everyone will look after everyone. We don't need babysitters.

I took her upstairs where I preceded to show her fat she wasn't and how beautiful she really is.

We laid in bed cuddling with her head on my chest, my hand rubbing her bulging belly.

This is what our life is meant to be. It might be utter chaos most of the time but it's ours and I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world.

I have an amazing mate and wife. I still will call her that. One pretty damn amazing pain in the ass son who I wouldn't trade, a daughter on the way a little brother that I'd do anything for and pack that will fight until its last breath. I get to fall asleep and wake up with a beautiful caring loving women everyday. I get to watch my children grow up.

Yeah I have a pretty amazing life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 1.5K 45
she didn't belong in his world but somehow thats where she ended up. dragged to a party and dragged right into the hands of someone who she should've...
81.9K 1.8K 14
Her family avoids her as much as they can. Until one day, it all changes. She finds out the hidden truth. Will she be ready to move on in her life?
101K 7.4K 28
While searching for true friendship, she found her true love. After she got dumped by her own Best friend when she needed her the most. ...
305 47 23
When Lisa Winters gets into a car accident, because of her fucked-up mother; her whole world flips upside down. When Lisa and Chase finally admit the...