Chapter 21

We sat for hours talking. He told me all about my mother. He said when he first met me that I reminded him of her. My scared little girl personality, my mannerisms. He said I didn't look like her or him I look like his mother, my grandma but he didn't pay much attention to it. He said he thought it was just a coincidence. We went to my ex uncle and aunts house searching thru there stuff looking for pictures of me as a baby. What we did find which was not much by the way. He was shocked. He said I looked just like him as a baby. We even compared baby pictures. He had Markus send some down and I did. When we were younger we looked almost identical. I cried he actually cried he apologized over and over. I told him it was okay. I didn't blame him. That it didn't matter. That he has been with me for almost three years now.

He did the father stuff. He bought me my first car. The Lamborghini I own he bought it for me on my sixteenth birthday. Him and Jo taught me how to drive. He was there for my first date and he acted just like a father. They all did. They grilled the poor guy and had him almost peeing his pants. He was there for my first boyfriend. He was there for my first break up. He didn't do the whole cuddling thing when I cried he left that to Markus. But he was there. He was there to teach me how to fight, how to protect myself. He was there when I needed to be protected. He was always there.

So no I didn't hold anything against him. I understand why he let her go. I know if my mate didn't understand my saving people and thought of me as a murder I would let him leave too. It would hurt like hell but I'd do it. Luckily Ashton understands. Yeah I thought that.

We've talked but haven't had THE talk. I've thanked him for banishing my ex aunt and uncle. Sadly they can go to another pack. That's if they find one to take them. But they are never allowed back in Ashton's or mine. Hopefully I'll never have to see them again.

Umm something just dawned on me.

Why are we still here? That got me off my butt and out of my room. I walk to Ashton's office where I know Jax and Nix are. I knock on the door. Yes this time I knocked.

"Come in." I hear Jax. I open the door and see Nix, Jax and Ashton all surrounded Ashton's desk. "Hey baby girl. What can we do for you?"

"Uh why are we still here?" I ask sitting down. They all look at each other like they just got caught with there hand in the cookie jar. Nix clears his throat rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh were helping him with the turn over." he says. Uh are you believing that? I cock an eyebrow.

"Uhhuh." I say unconvinced.

"Uh yeah he has a lot. I mean a lot of things to change over." Jax says.

"Uhhuh." I say crossing my arms over my chest. "Well can the rest of us go home?" they share look with each other.

"Uh no." Jax says.

"Why not?" I ask. Something is up. They are acting to nervous?

"We need you here?" Nix says in a question.

"Uhhuh and why?" I ask cocking an eyebrow. They share another look.

"Wouldn't you like to graduate at this school?" Jax ask.

"No." I immediately answer.

"We need you here because there's another rogue threat." Nix rushes out.

BULL!

"That a lie Nix and you know it." I accuse. Yeah we've agreed I wouldn't call him dad because it's just to weird for us. I've called him Nix for so long it's just weird. I will if I'm trying to sweet talk him out of my punishments. Yeah he still hasn't let up. He did for a while but when I kept kicking his ass and demanded him not let up on me he started back up again. Hey just because I'm his daughter doesn't mean I want to be treated like a fragile doll.