Bring Color to my world (yan...

By Taylor2205

You hated the world your father had left your mother for another women causing your mother to commit suicide... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (ending 1)
Chapter 51 (Ending 2)

Chapter 6

9.4K 331 68
By Taylor2205

I opened the door as quietly as I could the house was quite and dark however it was 3:00 in the morning after dinner me and Holly watched the whole season of the kings game. I closed the door and locked it just as a light flicked on overhead I sighed before I turned around.

"Dad before you stat you knew where-THEO!" I did not expect Theo to be standing there with an angry but sexy look on his face shirtless.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked whisper yelling trying and failing not to look at his chest.

"I live here y/n the real question here is why were you're not here." Theo said in a dangerously low voice stepping closer to me. I didn't know what to say so my idiot brain spoke for me.

"Can't you read I left a note." I said as I shrugged of my jacket off and thew my keys in a bowl by the front door. When I turned Theo slammed he fist at the wall two mm away from my face I screamed slightly.

"That's not funny y/n" Theo told me inching my face closer to mine.

"I'm not laughing Theo" I said ducking under his arm.
"I was at friends house I had tea and we lost track of time anyway it doesn't matter after all my father knew where I was." I started turning round to face him I was getting angry now. Theo opened his mouth to speak. I held my hand up.
"Theo I don't want to talk to you about this I'm going to bed you should to we have school tomorrow." I said going up stairs. I didn't hear Theo following me. I laid down in my bed I knew these next two years were going to be a living hell.

*time skip*

My alarm was one minute off from going off when a Thumping on my door woke me up.
"Go away Theo." I screamed. I herd a bang from down the hall I looked at the stars.

"Y/n it's me get dressed your going to be late for school." My dad called softly through the door. I let out a groan. I quickly changed into my brand new uniform. I looked into my floor length mirror and pulled my hair into a high ponytail and sprinted downstairs. Theo saw my breathing heavily at the bottom of the stairs. He opened his mouth but before he could see I held my hand up.

"Before you... say anything... to piss me.... off can we just please ... go" I said still breathing heavily as my father walked out of the kitchen.

"Y/n were you at Holly's or Caleb's last night?" My dad ask I froze. I could see Theo's face turn into a death glare. I grabbed Theo hand and pulled him
To his car. I was about to force him into it but he stopped me.

"Y/n Who is Caleb?" Theo asked me drawing his face to mine I tried to
Ignore his beautiful grey eyes.

"My ex" I whispered. Theo eyes winded Fuck he herd me. Theo grabbed my chin and forced my to look at him.
" but I was with Holly last night not Caleb." I quickly explained trying to make Theo drop my chin so we could go to school. Wow never thought I would say that. His grey eyes bore i to my e/c ones trying to see if I was lying.

"Get in." Theo said after letting go of my chin. I got in the car silently and stayed silent while Theo drove to school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 1.8K 25
Y/N never had a happy childhood, to begin with. His parents gave him away to his abusive relatives when he was 3 yrs old and his life since has been...
153K 9.2K 89
You'd found codependency in parasocial relationships before the word had even been invented. On one dark night, you'd decided something for yourself...
256K 9.3K 32
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐏 𝐋 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 ✔︎ 【𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐂𝐄𝐎! 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫】 ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ Misjudged, not truly seeing him fo...
645K 6.9K 29
It'll be short,but I'm making it worth while... hopefully