Chapter 11

Mitch finally saw me. He looked like Theo but with a sharp cruelness Theo did not he had the same dark hair and grey eyes but a thinner jaw and no shred of a smile on his face. His eyes bore into mine furthering my belief that people have ugly souls. The corner of his mouth curled up into a twisted smile.

"Who's this your girlfriend." Mitch said as his eyes roomed over my body. Theo moves even more in front of me to protect me from his fathers stare.

" I'm not moving I'm staying with mum and y/n" Theo said dementedly
"And her dad" He said a couple of seconds later. He reached behind him and took my hand rubbing small circles on the back. I didn't know if he was trying to calm himself down or me but either way my erratic heartbeat started to return to normal. Mitch let out a distrusting humourless laugh.

"It's not your decision or your mother's decision it's mine son."

"What gives you the fucking right to chose how Theo lives his life. You act like you can choose this because your his father. I'm not going to pretend like I know how you treated Amber and Theo when you were still in there life but I know you haven't been in his life for almost 12 years so you have no right to come back now and act like you are part of his life the only thing you ever did was give him half or you DNA but thank god you weren't there to ruin this amazing man in front of me because I know one thing for sure if you had raised him he would just be as twisted and as cruel as you." I told Mitch standing in front of Theo narrowing my eyes at him. Mitch's face turned into a snarl as he lunged at me his hand outstretched towards my throat however before he could reach me Three things happened quickly Theo pulled me backwards away from Mitch. Amber screamed and my father burst through the front door.

"You bitch!" Mitch spat in my face that was behind Theo. Theo's first clench.

"I will give you ten seconds to leave or I will tear you eyes out of you head and if you ever look at y/n again I will make my life mission to make you wish you had never exsisted" Theo said stepping dangerously close to Mitch staring him down. This wasn't going to end well I could tell Mitch was getting angry. My father intervened however I was never more thankful.

"Leave now" my father said in a low and dangerous voice catching Mitch first as he swung it at Theo. Amber gasped from across the room. Mitch sneered at my father then me and stormed out of the house before I could move Theo engulfed me and rested his chin on the top of my head. I hugged him back hesitating at first but then I relaxed into it.
"Amber why was he here?" I herd my father ask I couldn't see him but I could imagine him rubbing his temple in frustration. I herd Amber gasp again.

"Sweetie I don't know I didn't contact him I swear. But even so why did you come home early I thought you will be working late for the next months that's what you told me." I peeked behind Theo's shoulder.

"You were going to start working late again?" I asked as fear clutched my insides.

"It's not like that sweetheart." My dad said moving to ruffle my hair I dodged out of the way on his hand. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Like what?" Theo asked looking confused as he let me go. I looked at his soft grey eyes and smiled sadly.

"The last time my father was working late he was sleeping with your mother." I told the room at large.