First Love (TinCan) (Rewritte...

By CoffeeDolgantte

What happen if your boyfriend forget about you? "Can! watch out!" said Good Bugh . . . . "Are you okay, Can?"... More

1. Forget
2. Regret and Past
3. Past 2
Author Note
4. Past 3 - Problem
5. Past 4 - Tools
6. Past 5 - Wish come true
7. Present an Decision
Side Story - Can's Birthday pt. 1
8. Anniversary pt. 1
Anniversary pt. 2
10. Gloomy and Truth
11. Family and Game 1
12. Family and Game 2
13. The dinner
The Journal
The Routine

Side Story - Can's Birthday pt. 2

1.7K 84 49
By CoffeeDolgantte

Can POV 

At the meeting room

"So, today we will talk about schedule at this meeting" P'Gun said to the room. Can didn't pay attention all the time.

Is Tin forget my birthday?

Today he didn't wake me up too. Is he okay?

Is his appointment more important than wishing me? Is he didn't love me anymore? Am I didn't satisfied him last night? Am I that bad last night, that he mad at me?

At the meeting, Can didn't pay attention to P'Gun discussion and his mind wildly thinking negatively about Tin act this morning. He absentmindedly and spinning his pen ignoring his surrounding.

My friends wishes me a happy birthday, but not Tin.

Ugh, he didn't tell me where he is gone too.

Usually He will not forget showering me kisses when I am still asleep.

Can look at his phone. No messages no call at all from Tin uh...

Can look sad and he like want to cry. He look at his phone until..

*smack*

"Why are you being airhead, huh?" P'Gun said with his annoying face approach him.

Can look at his P' with sad face.

P'Gun dumbfounded "Is your head hurt Nong?" He pat Can head the place where he just smack Can head just now. Can shook his head. "No P', I am immune to your smack" I said with flat voice.

"Oy, Ai'Can.. What happen? You look sad though.. Even you didn't pay attention to the meeting from the beginning.." Ae ask Can.

Can just shrugged "Is the meeting done?"

P'Gun look at his Nong with surprise "You didn't pay attention at all?! How dare you.. Ah forget that.. here" P'Gun give something to Can.

"What is it?"

"Your gift, fool. Don't tell me you forget about your birthday?"

"Khob khun Krab P" Can said while take the gift.

Ae and P'Gun look at Can behavior strangely. For the first time they seeing their Can really sad in his birthday. Every year he always happy when it is become his birthday and always hyperactive, but not this year they think.

Can averted his eyes back to his phone sadly know when Tin give no sign in his phone. Then his phone rang and He beam with happiness after see Tin is calling. Ae and P'Gun look at Can confused.

"Tin krab~"Can said cutely in the phone and smile to no one.

"Can, are you done?"

Can look at P'Gun "P' are we done yet?"

"Wha.. yes we are done for today, but tomorrow.."

"Yes, I am done, Tin. Are you going to picking me up here?" Can cut P'Gun and talk sweetly to his phone while P'Gun can't do anything to his Nong behavior.

"hm.. No, I can't, I just wanna said you should told Ae to take you home, I am still have an appointmet"

"But, Tin.."

"Sorry Can, I will wait you at apartment (A/N By any chance am I telling you their house in the apartment? If not there you go.. )

"But..."

"Sorry, Can gotta go" Tin hung up and Can have a breakdown.

What the hell is that? Is Tin already disappointed in me??????

"Ai'Ae.." Can calling his friend with not excited voice.

"Krab?"

"Can you take me home?"

"Sure, let me tell Pete that I am picking up him there too"

"Thank you..."

"Guys, I am leaving first.. It is time..." P'Gun said to the other and give another meaning to Ae and Good without Can notice. They look the time 5 PM. Okay let's the party, begin they all thought but not Can with broken heart at Tin behavior today.

"Can! Let's go why are you spacing out there!"

"Okay" Can following Ae to the car and going to the apartment.

After they arrived at the apartment, Can see Tin waiting in front of apartment reading a book thoughtfully.

Can mad at his boyfriend. No birthday wishes, no kisses, no messages, no call, no greeting in the morning making Can head full of stress and negatively thinking bad of Tin. After that he see Pete walking to infront of building next to the Tin and wishpering something to Tin. Then Tin look at the parking area and see Can then smiling happily to Can. Can who in the bad mood one walk to Tin with angry and disappointed face.

"Hey babe" Tin said sweetly to Can. Can just silent and Pete and Ae look at Can confuse.

"Ai'Ae I forgot I am leaving the key in the room" Pete said signaling Ae fortunately Can who is in the bad mood didn't buy it.

"Okay, I'll come with you." Ae said and they went to the upstairs.

"Let's go Can" Tin didn't recognize at Can weirdly behavior because the surprise he prepared with Pete six hours ago.

Tin drag Can to their apartment, when Tin gonna open the door

"Are you tired of me, Tin?" Can ask and giving surprise to Tin

"What. . What are you talking about?" Tin ask Can in confuse and didn't realise that he leave the door a little bit open.

"Am I not satisfying you last night?" Can ask and his mind can't work properly.

"Can what are you talking about?" Tin said literally confuse at Can sudden weird behavior.

Can with teary eyes look at Tin and shout "you are tired of me, right?! Because last night I didn't give you a satisfying night! I didn't give you what you want last night in the bed! Then you angry at me in the morning!"

Tin look confused and didn't get what Can talk going to.

"Where are you today!? Is it you appointment really important?!"

"Of course Can" Tin said with stern voice, because he tought about what he had prepared today for Can birthday.

"Aa.... so your appointment really important than me, right?!"

"What? What are you talking about?!" Tin dumbfounded at Can burst of action to him.

"Of course I care and loved you!" Tin shout at Can.

"Why you shout at me! Is me who should mad not you"

"But, I don't know what are you talking about, Can?" Tin said with flatted.

"Oh, you are doing sarcasm now to me.."Can slowly open the door and going in.

"Tell me what is wrong with you?!" Tin said. While the door open and Can slowly turn to face Tin

"You! You didn't wake me up in the morning! Didn't showering with kisses like you always do in the morning, didn't annoyingly calling me and messages me at all today, didn't pick me up and let Ae taking me home, you know I hate that! Okay not because Ae delivering me home, even you didn't wishing me birthday today! Are your appointment really important than mine!" Can who outbreaks like that giving Tin and someone's in the room dumfounded.

*plop* *sound of confetti*

Can turn around at the voice of confetti is and see Good holding it.

"Ehm.. Happy.. Birthday.. Can" Good said while the other look at Good and slap their for head because his recklessly act.

"Eh.." Can who dumbfounded look at the inside apartment. He sees P'Type, P'No, P'Champ Ai'Good, Ai'Ae, Ai'Pete, Ai'Pond, ChaAim, Kengkla, Technic, Bow, P'Tul, P'Hin, and his son, Lemon, Ping, P'Tharn.

"Happy birthday My Love" Tin said to Can from behind.

"For me?" Can said to Tin innocently and his mad gone like a wind.

"I never thought you have such a sweet moment in the morning, P'" said Lemon to his brother.

"You heard that?! All of you?!" Can said while his cheeks turn red and the audition nodded their head and smile sheepishly to Can.

Can who embarrassed hid behind Tin and knocked his head to Tin back.

Tin chuckle and bring Can to the living room as he still hiding in Tin back.

"Never thought you really miss me so much today. I feel loved" Tin state jokingly to Can and Can smack his back not to hard.

"Fuck you!" Can said silently but Tin can heard him

"No, I will do it for you Can tonight. Not you" Tin said with evil smile.

Can blush hard to the ear and his face just like tomato hearing Tin statement.

"Shut up!"

"Okay.. let's get started" Pete said to all of them.

"Happy birthday Can" they said in unison.

And Tin bring the cake with candle. Can look at Tin lovingly make a wish and blow the candle off.

"You prepared all of this?" Can said with astonishment while looking all the decoration and the food.

"Thanks to Pete for the decoration and thanks to me for the food" Tin said with proud.

Can look at Tin, proud of his boyfriend, Tin still remember that Can didn't like extravagantly party, to much money to spend while he know this party cost a lot money but at least Tin learn that work is equivalent to result. Then his attention fixed on the food that Tin prepared.

"Food!!!!!" Can shout like a child looking at food happily and left Tin to the food.

"Hahaha, as Can loved Tin there is no love replace his for food. Poor you Tin" Ae said jokingly to the Tin who speechless as Can left him for food.

"Tomyum, fried rice, fried chicken.. Uwaaa...  A lot of food..." Can said with spark in his eyes with excitement.

*smack* "Shia!" Can look at who smack his head.

P'Gun look at Can with bored face.

"All you can think is food, food and food" P'Gun said while Kengkla hug him from behind.

"Ah!! Tin can we just eat? I am hungry.." Can begging Tin cutely while the other want to vomit because their lovey moment.

"Just eat Ai'Tin! To much sugar in this room" Pete said and Lemon just sit at the dining room.

"Let's go P'Can sit here..."Lemon said to his brother while pat the chair to sign where his brother will sit.

The other followed and eat their dinner together and have much fun. As night come their friend went home one by one until they were Ae, Pete, Tin and Can in the room.

"Here.."Tin give Ae some bag and giving him a signal of thanks for helping him.

"You give Ae something but not Pete who help you the most for decorating this" Can blurt out.

"Ae know what he is doing?" Tin said to Can and brushing his head.

"What do you mean?" Can ask innocently to Tin like a child.

Pete blushing realise what Tin mean by his words just now and look at Ae hopefully didn't do it tonight because he is tired.

"No Pete.. I am giving you a reward today baby" Ae whispered a words baby to Pete ear giving Pete shiver.

"We are going home" Pete said to no one and drag Ae out to apartment room.

"Hey Pete why you"

Slam the door is closed while Can didn't finishing his talk.

"Why Pete need go home quickly?" Can said unknowingly Tin heard him and hug him by the waist.

"Maybe they have something to do" Tin said and snuggle to Can's neck.

"Thank you na~ I am happy" Can giggling with happiness as he hold Tin hand in his waist. Tin pull out his hand from Can waist and sit on the sofa.

"Come here" Can obeying Tin words and stood in front of him. Tin pat his laps signaling him to sit in his laps.

Can sit on his laps face to face to Tin. Tin give a box to Can.

"What is it?" Can ask with curiosity and shake the box like a kid who will open their gift.

"Just open it"

Can open the box and see the letter and red ribbon. Can who silently look at his gift in confuse.

"Can I read it now?" Tin nodded.

Dear my Cantaloupe.

I love you my dear, today is your birthday, actually is difficult to me how to spend your birthday not spend a lot of money.

I love spoiling you. I love our cute moment together.

As your birthday today, I wanna thank you for all this time we spent together.

You teach me being myself again. Your trust really give me strength to my life.

You are my oxygen, I can't think a life without you.

I loved you so much that I wanna do anything just to make you happy.

Spoiling you give my heart at ease.

Let me always spoiling you from today and forever.

As your birthday today, I am writing this letter to you for you to know how much I loved you. I am bad with words but I show you how I loved you everyday.

Happy birthday my Cantaloupe
From Tin Methannat

Can read the letter in astonished. Suddenly Tin blindfolded Can with the ribbon.

"What Tin I can't see" Can said then his hand  going to the ribbon but Tin hold his hand.

"Tin what a.." Tin kiss Can when his mouth open. Slightly put his tongue entering his mouth and kiss Can passionately.

"Ah.. mmnn.. Tin" Can moan under the kisses and getting drunk at the kisses and comfortly put his hands in Tin shoulder.

Tin hug him by Can waist slowly put his hand to the lower and touch Can lower part.

"Angh.. Tin..." They getting drown to the pleasure because of kisses and Tin hand stroke Can lower part slowly and the other hand brush his nipple.

"Ahnn..." Can broke the kisses and moaning loudly.

Tin kisses his neck giving him love bite and Can drowning in the pleasure as he can't see anything his sensitivity getting higher at Tin touch.

Another hand of Tin slide to Can ass and put the finger inside his ass.

"Ahn... Tin... Ah... nmm..." Can moaning loudly as the pleasure hit his hard and Can can't think clearly.

Tin finger slid around inside Can searching the right spot. Slippery sound can be heard in the living room and Can moan too.

"Ah.. there... feels good..."Can jolted when Tin push the right spot inside Can.

"Nmnn..." Can whining at the pleasure that Tin gave him. Tin slid out the finger and Can whimper because sudden lost of Tin touch.

Tin chuckle and pull out his pants showing his hardness then as he already prepared Can he shove his to Can.

"Argh!!" Can shout and jolted backward.

Tin slowly push himself to Can inside and thrust him until it fully inside him.

"Anggg.. mphh.. ahnn.." Can moan sounds beautiful to Tin ear as he continued thrust his to Can inside.

"Fast.. er.. ahnn.. feels.. good.. God.. Tin..."

"Moan for me hhh" Tin said to Can thrust faster and harder than before.

"Ahnnn... ah...mnnn... Tin... Tin.."

Their breath become harder as the lust feeling hit their hard. They being drown to their own pleasure and the sex was steamy and the room feel hotter than usual.

"I am.. close.. Tin.. close..." Can said.

"Wait for me babe.. Hold on...." Tin kisses Can really hard and their saliva mixed in their mouth.

"Mnnn"

"I am close Tin, can't hold it anymore" Can begging Tin to release himself.

"Cum for me babe" Can cumming and followed by Tin after that.

They look at each other, as Can eyes still dreamy because of pleasure and their saliva at Can mouth like he is drooling.

"Happy birthday Cantaloupe" Tin give a peck to Can and hug him.

"Tin.. I want.. more" Can said with purr in his voice.

Tin dumbfoundlessly at Can sudden words like is he didn't hear me at all.

"Morree.." Can snuggle at Tin neck and grinding his ass while Tin inside him.

"You will death to me Can" Tin said and they have lovely and horny night.

"P' make a wish before blow the candle"

I wish me and Tin can be together until death apart us and everyone around me be happy.

And Can blew the candle off.

****

Side story is done. What do you think about it?

Are you watching all the LBC series?

Is sad TinCan had a sad ending in this series, my heart crying while watching the last episode last night.

But I really love on the kiss scene at Tin house.

Can love Tin even he himself still didn't understand what he is feeling. He loved Tin unconditionally and trust him.

I really want LBC have season 2 in the future but I can't force P'New when they are issue going in their management. I hope 2wish didn't vanished like a wind and always be trending

I am sorry for late update, I had an operation maybe 2 weeks ago? Or a weeks ago because of appendicitis, but I am okay now.

Hope my story will give you some fun and kindly comment and vote my story. Thank you and see you at next update.

Author ReyaFY555

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 279 25
Girlfriend has been acting weird lately, always neglecting his emotional needs, and always talking with, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞. Will this lead him to someon...
152K 6.1K 59
An attempt to write in first person... Lets see how that turns out. "It's been 3 years since we saw each other. I still love him... But does he love...
142K 7.1K 34
When you woke up, you didn't know what happened. You don't know how you got to the hospital. And you especially don't know the people who are aroun...
20.9K 1.3K 35
This is my first ever book by which I started writing , so please don't mind my unexperienced writing skills 😅🙏. Can is a sweet college student who...