I'm Already Torn ( A One Dire...

By OrignalKerrotLuver

Two weeks in London can change a girl. Especially when you spend it with a cutie you met in a bar... and his... More

The Amazing Harry
Soft Blue Eyes
Backgrounds
Emotions
Sigh...
Flight
Crash and Burn
Malls and Rides
Deep Shit
Complicated Poo
Keep Dreaming
Teddy Bears
Author Note
Tomato 4 Tomlinson
Research
Love You Li
Dresses and Oh La La
I'm on a Boat
Morning, Beautiful
Dating?
Naked Photos?
Le Two... Author note
Such a Sight
My Girl
Cuts and Kisses
Actress
Amuse-me Park
Truth or Dare for Real
Sleepovers!
Goodbyes
Making Up is Hard to Do
Fuck Buddies #2
Jack Attack!
Jacob
Wait!
The Healing Power of a...
Im Sorry... (posted in the right story this time!)
How Badly?
Again?
Wet Day
My Baby-Blue Eyed Stalker
Caught On the Fly
Girl Time Intrupted
Squeal?
Fight or Flight
Give Me Love
The Last Love Story
Final Author's Note
Epilogue
I'm Already Taken

Nandos Reunion

16K 205 31
By OrignalKerrotLuver

10 hours, 5 time zones, 3 spilled drinks and two very pissed off flight attendants later we were finally landing in London.

            “Where’s the fire?” Lissy yelled when Brendon kicked her awake, earning suspicious glares from other passengers.

            “No fire, were in London Lissy-Head.” Brendon laughed standing up and grabbing our carry-ons. She grumbled and copied him, trudging out of the airplane. We wandered around the airport, looking for somewhere to have lunch; for us it was noon, for everyone in London it was 5pm.

            “Maggie!” I heard my name shouted about 4 seconds before I was attacked into a huge bear hug.

            “Kelsi, cant, breathe” I choked out. She released me and held me at arm’s length to get a look at me.

            “Well look at you! What happened to the brace-face, acne prone 13 year-old I last saw? This can’t be my little Maggie Richards, she’s all grown up!” she said crushing me in another hug. “How are you honey?”

            “Hi Kelsi I'm fine, these are my friends Lissy and Brendon.” I noticed them standing awkwardly behind out little scene. Kelsi rushed past me and grabbed both of them into another big hug. That woman loved to hug people. She was a little taller than me with shoulder-length dark hair and blue eyes. She was wearing one of her many dresses and headbands. She wasn’t a lot like many of the forty-two year-olds I knew, she was always energetic and acted like a child. She had one daughter about two years younger than me named Danielle. He husband had died at war many years ago but Kelsi had never remarried.

            “Of course!” she looked at Brendon first. “I’ve heard so much about you two! Brendon I know you’re really going to love the city.” She looked at Lissy next to him. “You both are!” we all made our way over to baggage claim then out to her car in the lot.

            “You kids must be starving!” She said looking at her watch. “I know this great little place right over in Manchester.” She said as she pulled out into the heavy city traffic. We drove to a diner that looked to be pretty busy based on the number of cars out front. We walked in and a waiter took us to a booth by the window.

            “Order whatever you want, the burgers are GREAT here!” Kelsi exclaimed diving into the menus placed in front of us.

            “That sounds great! Airplane food grosses me out, I feel like I could eat the entire cow!” Lissy said with a hunger in her eyes. I laughed, for a girl who always ate like every meal was her last she was incredibly skinny. We went up to the counter and the waiter took our drink and meal orders and went into the kitchen. I came back to the booth and Brendon nudged me in the ribs.

            “Ow!” I shouted at him, he shushed me and pointed at a booth a couple behind us.

            “Those guys are so checking you out!” Brendon said in his gay-friend voice. There were five guys sitting at the booth dressed in hoodies and sunglasses. They looked around my age but I couldn’t be sure.

            “Yeah right,” I laughed but the one in the middle wearing a purple Jack Wills hoodie looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and turned around.

            “See!” Brendon song-sang to me. I giggled and felt my phone vibrate in my pocket with a new text message. Probably from Nick, I thought and looked down to the number it was from.

 New Text Message From: The Amazing Harry :)

Hi beautiful, remember me? ;)

Harry POV

            Being back in London meant one thing: Nandos! The boys and I could practically live off of the stuff. We had the rest of the week off so the next night Niall practically dragged us to his favorite restaurant. We had to go back in disguise because so many of our fans now knew that on a normal night we would probably go out to Nandos. We were seated at our regular table wearing our sweatshirts and ray bands. We ordered our regular which at first had made the kitchen run out of food. Half way through eating Zayn noticed some girls our age walk in with a guy and mom possibly.

            “Hot girls,” Liam let out a low whistle and we all laughed at him, poor bloke. I looked at the shorter of the two girls, something about her seemed familiar. We were about to pay when I say her face coming back from order placement. Ok, thought, now I really think I know her. She sat back down next to the boy and I frowned, he was probably her boyfriend. I sighed turning back to the boys when she looked back at me. It clicked, the girl from the club with the amazing eyes, Maggie.

            Niall nudged me “Mate, she’s looking at you.” He nodded in Maggie’s direction. I smiled at her and watched her blush and turn around, at least I had an effect on her. I had an idea and quickly typed out a message to her on her phone to see if she still remembered me. I waited for her to receive the text and I knew she did when she turned back around to me, mouth open. She must have realized what she was doing because she shut her mouth and blushed again. She was so cute when she blushed. The guys and I got up and walked over to her table, which happened to be on the way out.

            “Harry?” she asked, looking at me. I winked and smiled, trying to keep in disguise as well because a table of pre-teen girls was staring at us. I motioned for her to follow me outside. She quickly talked to her friend and guy-friend I guess he was and followed me outside.

            “So you do remember me,” I said with a smirk. She nodded slowly as if unsure of how to react. I laughed and gave her a quick hug.

            “What are you doing here?” she asked quietly.

            “I live here. I guess the better question is what are you doing here?”

            “Um, I'm visiting my mom’s old college roommate, she lives in London.” She stuttered and hugged me again. “You are the Harry I met in the club right, not some different Harry…” she trailed off as I took my glasses off.

            “Harry, we gotta go,” Liam said running up to us. “The paps found us, oh hello I'm Liam.” He said noticing Maggie.

            “Maggie hi,” she said smiling at him she turned to me and said “I guess you gotta go again,” she looked slightly saddened

            “Harry what’s taking you so long!” Louis said running up to us. He stopped short when he saw Maggie. “Maggie?” he asked cautiously, she nodded slowly.

            “No way, Louis!” she laughed and hugged him, he lifted her off of the ground and she kept laughing, all of the other boys had caught up to us now. My mouth dropped open. How did they know each other?

            “Hey I'm Niall.” Niall said walking up to her, she blushed, again.

            “And I'm Zayn,” what was this, kindergarten!?

            “How’s your phone?” Louis asked her , I suddenly felt very left out.

            “I had to replace it thanks to you!” she said mockingly. “But I still have your number in it, no worries.” And then she stuck her tongue out at him! They were flirting right in front of everyone. I cleared my throat and they jumped apart a little bit.

            “Well I'm very sorry about that,” he said stiffly.

            “Don’t worry, it’s not completely your fault, I just had things falling all over me that night.” She looked at me. Oh so they had met at the club, and it must have been after I met her because her phone was fine when I entered my number in it.

            “Mates we really have to go,” Liam said again looking over his shoulder. “It was really nice to meet you Maggie.”

            “Yea, see ya later,” I said with a wink walking away. She smiled at me then Louis and waved goodbye. I felt a bit of jealousy growing inside me, I met her first! I told myself to cool it and ran back to the awaiting car.

Maggie POV

            “What the hell was that?” Brendon yelled when I came back inside. “You haven’t even been in this country for more than two hours and you already snagged a major hottie. It’s not fair.”

            “Relax, Brend, it’s probably someone she knew when she lived here.” Lissy looked at me for confirmation. I shook my head no and blushed.

            “Well make with the details, girl. Cauz it looked like you knew him.” Kelsi asked, acting like a gossipy teenager.

            “Well I met him in New York at the, um, club” I looked nervously at Kelsi but she didn’t seem to care that I was underage. “And he the guy I knocked into.” I finished and looked around at everybody. Lissy and Brendon were in shock and Kelsi had a look of understanding even though she had never heard the story.

            “Wait hottie number one or two?” Brendon asked in the way only he could.

            “Both,” I blushed.

            “Wait! I thought that was curly you were talking to,” Lissy asked.

            “You mean Harry, yeah, well then Louis came up to us and I guess they’re all friends.” I said shrugging, suddenly very interested in my burger in front of me.

            “But what the fu-“  Brendon started but got a stern look from Kelsi and stopped.  Thought the rest of dinner we made small talk, we all told Kelsi what had happened in our lives over the past couple years.

            Driving back in the car we were listing to a pop station and I heard this International band’s new single. Lissy and I absolutely loved it when we heard it back in the states and sung along at the top of our lungs.

            “I’ve tried playing it cool, but when I'm looking at you, I can’t ever be brave, cauz you make my heart race. Shot me outta the sky, you’re my kryptonite, you keep making me weak, yeah, frozen and can’t breathe!” Lissy and I sang at the top of our lungs. Brendon covered his ears in mock pain. Okay so were not superstars but were not that horrible! We sang along to the rest of the song until it ended and we were at Kelsi’s apartment. Laughing we walked into the elevator, or I guess it’s called a lift I thought to myself and smiled.

            Kelsi’s apartment was a regular kind, nothing crazy about it. It had four rooms, three bathrooms and a balcony which looked over the busy streets below. In the distance I could see the London Eye through the clouds. The sun was starting to set and it just seemed so picturesque. I took out my phone to take a picture and noticed I had 7 new text messages, three from numbers I didn’t have in my address book.

            One from Nick wondering if I had landed yet, one from my mom telling me to have fun, one from Harry, one from Louis then the tree unknowns. I walked inside, not in the mood to answer any right now, even Harry, just wanting to sleep. I decided to read the messages.

Message from: Unknown

Hey Maggie, It’s Liam.

Oh, Liam was Harry and Louis’s friend, I added him to my contacts anyway.

Message from: Unknown

Hey Maggs! It’s the cute blonde leprechaun u met today! Niall xx

He must have been the cute blonde with the Irish accent, I added him as well.

Message from: Unknown

Vas Happenin’! It’s ur Bradford bad boi Zayn :)

I laughed; I wouldn’t have pegged him for the smiley-face type. I added him as well. YOLO I thought. Something about them was very familiar, I just didn’t know what. Maybe I had seen them at the club together before?

            I walked back inside and realized I didn’t know where to sleep. Lissy didn’t either by the look on her face and the fact she was still holding her bags.

            “Oh I'm so sorry girls! I forgot to tell you, Danielle is at a summer camp for the rest of the week so you’ll be staying in her room, I'm warning you though, she’s a bit of a fangirl when it comes to posters. She chuckled and led us into the room. She flipped the light on and I stared at the walls, or what I could see of them since they were covered in posters of a group of guys. I looked above the bed I would be sleeping in and saw Harry’s face smiling at me.

            “Shit!” I yelled. I had met One Direction.

 Ok raise your hand if you saw that comming! How many ways can you honestly fit that into one of these stories, you know? So anyways YAY long chapter finally! thx everyone 4 reading! love u all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love wins By

Fanfiction

3.3K 197 32
This is a story revolving around my favourite all american ship (Spencer and Olivia) p.s. - this is my first time writing, so sorry if it takes a w...
193K 5.1K 41
Mixx and Trey have been friends since they were in the womb. Nothing can separate them and they know it. As they got older, Mixx developed a crush on...
32.5K 335 10
Candice's boyfriend, Elliot, breaks up with her unexpectedly. She asks Mario, who she considers to be the school's playboy to be her pretend boyfrien...
822K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...