Touch me, Lick me, Damnit F*c...

Oleh baeegirl

New girl + need for sex + Alpha Lord = really fun and rated R story to tell. As aaliyah-marie decides that s... Lebih Banyak

Touch me, Lick me, Damnit F*ck me!
~*~ 1
~.~ 2
~'~ 3
~.~ 4
~.~ 5!
Rejection?
You've got to be kidding me
Story behind me
That hoe! (comment and vote?):
Showing all my fears
Getting through with the past
Today!?!?!?!
Smooth Criminal
Why the h3ll would that be there!?
oh no she didn't
Finally we meet.
Crazy wolf say what now?
Calming down a wolf? Ha! Easy my tail
Precious Cargo

Father?

19.6K 408 4
Oleh baeegirl

aaliy

i smiled. today i was hanging with my siblings while awaiting my fathers monthly deposit into the bank account. 

"aaliy!" allayna yelled from down stairs. i bounded down while wearing a short pink skirt and a black belly tube top. my cherry belly button ring was showing. i licked my lips and smiled at my sister. 

"allayna!" i yelled back then laughed as she covered her ears. i chuckled smiling again.

"ok, i guess i deserved that just a wittle bit." she laughed. "have you seen beau?" 

he came down the steps wearing some light grey basket ball shorts and a black v-neck. his hair was still short. 

"im right here hookers" he laughed and i rolled my eyes. "were taking my car." i beamed. he had an Audi R8 and i loved it. i wanted it more then my Aston but i just didn't say anything. that was his baby. 

we walked out and got in the car. i turned on the music and grinned when As it seems by lily kershaw came on. i sang every word as we pulled up to the mall. 

i got out laughing as we met up with Phoniex Cameron Rain and Symphony. i ran and jumped on Cameron. 

~Ashh~ 

Her smell hit me like a brick wall. She smelled like Honeydew melon, and then i heard her squeel. i turned around as Arikos howled with worry. then i saw her jump all over the one boy. i growled. 

i was suddenly behind her. i yanked the man off her growling fiercly. suddenly there was a loud hiss. 

"Acheron you let go of him, this instant." Phoniex hissed. i tensed a little. i backed off. "you ever lay a hand on my mate again and i will murder you." his eyes flashed the dark grey of his vampire. 

"I apologize Phoniex, i meant to harm. aaliyah happens to be mine, and my w-inner being wouldn't allow the contact." he just merely nodded and i took a step back. i looked to aaliyah. 

'aaliyah~

i looked confused. what was a mate? i looked to Cameron who was now safetly tucked under Phoniex's arm. and that's just what he looked, safe. 

i frowned wishing that one day someone would be like that with me, but i knew it would never happen. i was used and no one would ever want me. at all. i sighed wistfully. 

i screamed when someone picked me up. i laughed and turned around after my feet met the ground. i turned and hugged Merlin tightly. i stuck my tongue out deciding to ignore the growl that sounded behind me. Merlin glanced at Ash a little warily but then relaxed. 

i bit my lip and sighed. this was crazy. i looked at the store next to us and smiled. 

"allayna, lets go look at the music."

"hell yeah!" i heard symphony yell. i laughed as her beautiful red hair skipped in front of us. i shrugged and we all followed. As we walked in i gasped. my favourite song ever was playing. i looked at allayna and she nodded quickly. 

we stood side by side and smiled. our friends turned to look at us. my stomach fluttered when i felt Acherons eyes on me. i blushed a little but knew this song like the back of my hand. i didn't need to feel nervous. 

we glanced at each other. it was still the beginning of the song. 

"I'm feeling sexy and free

Like glitter's raining on me

You're like a shot of pure gold

I think I'm bout to explode

I can taste the tension like a cloud of smoke in the air

Now I'm breathing like I'm running cause you're taking me there

Don't you know...you spin me out of control

Ooh ooh ooh ooh

We can do this all night

Turn this love skin tight"

we were smiling so bright as we did the dance it almost hurt our faces. 

"Boomin' like a bass drum

Sparkin' up a rhythm

Baby, come on!

Ooh ooh ooh ooh

Rock my world until the sunlight

Make this dream the best I've ever known

Dirty dancing in the moonlight

Take me down like I'm a domino

Every second is a highlight When we touch don't ever let me go

Dirty dancing in the moonlight Take me down like I'm a domino

You got me losing my mind

My heart beats out of time

I'm seeing Hollywood stars

You strum me like a guitar"

we laughed as we finished feeling very breathless from dancing and singing to it. i walked over to Acheron. "carry me?" i laughed again. he shrugged and picked me up easily. i smiled wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"i'm hungry!" rain and Cameron said at the same time. they looked at each other. "jinx you owe me a coke!" i chuckled but was too focused on Acherons warm hands around me. They sent tingles up and down my whole body. 

"well let's go to Lugi's. they have a spot around the corner." Beau said smiling at me. i grinned. he knew how much i loved them. 

"hell yeah!" i laughed as i crawled onto Ash's back. As we walked i laid my head on his shoulder, facing his neck. i smiled a little as i decided to be evil. 

i pulled his ear lobe between my teeth and bit gently. He gasped and faltered in his step. i quickly pulled away as Merlin glanced back at us. He glanced at me and a shot of laughter went through his eyes. i winked and he turned around. 

"that's not fair Luna." Ash said softly so only my ears could hear. i tightened my legs which caused me to lift up, rubbing myself against him. he groaned again, softly this time. 

i latched my lips against his neck and sucked gently, then left a love bite. i smiled. "Mine." i whispered not really knowing why. 

Suddenly i was pushed against a wall. i moaned as i felt Acherons hands on my waist keeping me there. i looked up and saw his hopeful eyes. 

"You mean it?" i chuckled slightly.he sounded like a little fourth grader being excepted by the most popular girl in school. i nodded smiling. A smile spread across his face so wide that i thought his jaw hurt. i licked my lips. his eyes followed the movement and i smirked. 

"kiss me, dummy' he immediatly did as i said and i moaned at the contact. my hands found their way into his hair and i pulled gently but hard enough that i felt a third party join in. and it was pressing me in a very fantastic spot. 

"Of course i would find this," i heard the voice that sent shivers up my spine, but in fear. i froze. i pulled away to look at my father. i quickly moved away from Acheron so there was no touching. He looked at me confused but then to the man standing in front of him. 

"i-i'm sorry daddy. i didn'-" 

"shut up." he growled. "get your things, your brother and your sister, and get home. now." i frowned and nodded quickly. Acheron grabbed my arm. i snatched away. 

"don't." i whispered. pain flitted across his face before it turned to anger. at first i thought i was at me until he turned to my father. 

"wait, you mean this is your father?" he growled. oh shit. i told him what my dad did to me. shit shit. now my dad is going to kill him. i gave him a pleading look and his whole demenor changed. suddenly a bright sly smirk replaced the angry scowl. "i've been waiting to meet you sir. " Acheron shook hands with my unsuspecting dad. "you know, you should really do some work on her." Ash said and i gasped silently. what was he doing?

"i mean, she's terrible at everything she does. have you taught her nothing?" my dad looked shocked at first but then angry, at me. 

"you have learned nothing. You can't please anyone can you?" he growled angirly at me. i couldn't help but notice that Acherons sounded more animallistic. i looked at Acheron and he just stood there with a smug look. i wanted to cry.

"i-i am sorry father. i tried," he slapped me and Acheron looked ready to kill him. i shook that thought away as i picked myself up from the ground. no, he just wanted to do it too. my inner thought said to me. i bit my lip to keep from crying. "i'll get the siblings." i whispered and walked away from them. 

Beau ran to me once i entered Lugi's. he seemed happy until he saw my face. 

"who the fuck hit you!?" he screamed. 

"shhhhh!" i covered his mouth as my friends looked to me. "no one. i was trying to swat at a fly and my dumb ass slapped myself." i fake laughed hoping he believed it. 

at first he seemed like he didn't but then he nodded. "alright, well come one. foods here."

"uh, dad is here, and he want's us home. come on."

"well he can wait, we just got food." shit no! dad would be pissed and take it out on me later. 

"but bubba." i turned on my puppy eyes. "i'm tired and don't feel well. me and Ash got into an argument and i just wanna go home." he looked at me and nodded. 

"ok, i'll get allayna. you go out to the car." he tossed me his keys as he walked back to the table. Phoniex just kept staring at me. i frowned and walked out. as i passed a black car the back door suddenly opened and a hand covered my mouth as i was dragged in. i screamed. i felt the tingles so i was even more scared. 

It was Acheron trying to kill me, he didn't get his hit earlier, he wanted it now. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Alpha Jordan Oleh rose

Manusia Serigala

991K 22.4K 23
He caressed my soft cheek with his rough hands yet so gentle whenever they touch me"Jade,my love don't leave me come back with me" He is so vulnerabl...
29K 1.1K 36
For Vivian and Rowland Carter life couldn't get any better. They were the Alpha and Luna of one of the world's biggest Pack of wolves. They had the l...
1.8K 69 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
1.1M 31.2K 37
-- This has been discontinued, but a new story with the same characters and premise will be available soon! Do follow me to keep updated! -- Kyler Pa...