Best friends brother

By I_needserotonin

Kelanie falls for his best friends brother. (Not good with descriptions, sorry) BOOK #1 (Mpreg!!) I went bac... More

Characters
Chap. 1
Chap. 2
Chap. 3
Chap. 4
Chap. 5
Chap. 6
Chap. 7
Chap. 8
Chap. 9
Chap. 10
Chap. 12
Chap. 13
Chap. 14
Chap. 15
Chap. 16
Chap. 17
Chap. 18
Chap. 19
Chap. 20
Chap. 21
Chap. 22
Chap. 23
Chap. 24
Chap. 25
Chap. 26
Chap. 27
Chap. 28
Chap. 29
Chap. 30
Chap. 31
Chap. 32
Chap. 33
Chap. 34
Chap. 35
Chap. 36
Chap. 37
Chap. 38
Sequel??
Help me out!! 😩
Check out the sequal!!

Chap. 11

5K 203 54
By I_needserotonin

Kelanie
I walked into Tre room after I finish using the bathroom.

"You can't be in here" a doctor tells me.

"Please I really really need to be by his side and plus I was just in here. I just had to run to the bathroom." I tell the doc.

"Can you handle the sight of blood or other things like body parts being cut-"

"Yes I can" I cut him off.

"Stay out of the way" he tells me giving me permission to be in there while they do what they got to do.

"Ouu damn I'm Finna fuck em! Pussy picks in my dm's I ain't even ask for those ouu damn I'm finna fuck em" My phone sings before I hurry and decline the call. All the doctors look at me with a annoyed look.

"Sorry" I said before I got up and left the room and called April back. I know it was her because she put that song as my ringtone when we were playing truth or dare.

"Hello?" I say to April.

"Kelanie are you with Tre'vontae?" I hear April voice ask from the other side of the line with other voices quietly talking in the background.

"Um..yeah" I answer my voice cracking when I said yeah.

"Omg! Are you guys ok what's wrong why did your voice crack?!" She asks. I couldn't even answer her question before my strong demeanor crumbled down and I broke out into loud sobs repeatedly saying "I don't know" I could faintly hear April voice coming from my phone asking why I was crying and other questions. I gained enough energy to hang my phone up. She'll find where I'm at because my location is on.

"Wake up man! Wake up Kelanie" I feel someone shaking my shoulders telling me to wake up. I open my eyes to see Xavier in front of me looking into my eyes with worry in his.

"You ok buddy?" He asks me. I respond shaking my head and throwing my arms around his neck hugging him and crying into his chest. He sands up from his crouching position and sits in a chair lifting me up from the floor with him. I sat in his lap continuing with my crying while Xavier rubbed my back.

"How did you know where I was?" I asked him after I got myself a little more calm.

"I was called down to check on someone sitting Outside of the waiting room. They couldn't see if you were breathing or not on the cameras. So I had to come and check if they were ok and I come see you sitting in the floor still and not moving with your head in your knees. I thought yo short ass was dead" he explains to me. I hear voices in the hallway getting louder and closer but I keep my head on his chest looking at the plain white waiting room wall with tears streaming from my eyes.

"It's ok. What's your boyfriend name?" He asks me.

"Tre'vontae" I mumble to him.

"Well I'm sure Tre'vontae will pull through" he tells me like he's sure of what he's saying.

"I hope so. He's strong." I tell him with a slight smile forming at the thought of him.

"Is that a smile I see!" Xavier asks with his bright white smile showing causing me to blush and look down and play with my fingers. I hear a click and see Xavier with his phone out taking pictures. I look at him in the eyes and he looks in mine which causes me to blush more and smile a really happy smile. He snaps a picture of that to. I lay my head on his shoulder and look at the camera and smile and we take a bunch of pictures we even took one with his hand on my stomach but I told him he had to keep that one private. He is my officially new boy best friend.

"How old are you?" I question him

"I'm 25" he tells me.

"Ok your turn" I tell him

"Are we playing 21 questions?" He asks

"Yes. Do you have a girlfriend?" I ask him.

"It's my turn not yours'" he says laughing.

"Nope remember when you asked if we were playing 21 questions? That's a question" I tell him smiling at him.

"Ok. No I don't have a girlfriend I'm actually gay and I have a boyfriend" he tells me taking me by surprise.

"Why do you look so surprised?" He asked me and I smile.

"You can only ask one question." I tell him poking his nose.

"Ok what's your question for me?" He asks smirking.

"Umm... oh oh are you top or bottom?" I asked him whispering.

"I'm a bottom. Why are we whispering?" He asks.

"Because...I don't know!" I yell out the last part after whispering because and taking that dramatic pause. We both start laughing at one another then. The sound of voices bearing doesn't catch our attention as we were laughing until I was tackled in a hug with four or five different body's. I look at Xavier mouthing for help.

"Ok ok let's give him some breathing space" Xavier says. The feeling of being crushed starts vanishing as the mysterious people back up off me. I don't even look back to look at them until I'm by Xavier side and he holds my waist. I turn to the Parker's staring at me confused. My face changes from confused to shocked then excited then sad and then I'm busting out in tears again. I feel my body being turned around to face Xavier who is looking at me confused.

"You ok because you just expressed like five different expressions in less than 1 minute" he says causing me to start to laugh and he joins me before I turn back to the parkers giving them a sad smile.

"Umm do you mind explaining what's going on and why you are being buddy buddy with a doctor?" April asks.

"I'm not being buddy buddy with a doctor we just became close friends kinda like best friends." I tell her.

"Oh so your still mad at me for cheer? You know what we'll talk about that statement later." April says rolling her eyes.

"Honey why are we here?" Mrs Parker asks me.

"Umm... uh well" I try to take deep breaths but I start to feel suffocated like my lungs stopped working.

"X-xa" I couldn't even finish before he spun me around to him hugging me while I burry my head into his chest crying. How did I become so close to him under 24 hours?

"His-" I quickly whisper to him how me and Tre'vontae are a secrete he nods in understanding.

"His friend was found in his bed we aren't sure if he was drugged or if he over dosed himself. We are leaning more towards him being drugged due to how he is responding and his blood. And because Kelanie explained how there was a girl leaving when he opened the door." Xavier explains remaining calm and collected but I know it's a mask for his job.

"Is that true Kelanie?" Mrs. Parker asks me. I nod my head. I hear a sigh from the men and gasps from the women and the twins are just playing on their phone completely oblivious to the situation.

"You guys won't mind if we talk in the hallway for a minute do you?" Xavier asks them they look at me like they were asking if I was okay with it I nod at them and they nod at Xavier.

"You need to calm all this stressing it's not good for the baby" Xavier says to me with a worried look on his face.

"Who baby?" We both jump and look to our right to see ky'ree looking at us confused.

"Fuck" me and Xavier both breath out.

"One of y'all better get the explaining or somebody getting there ass beat and hint hint it ain't Kelanie" ky'ree says well good that I know he won't hit on me.

"Ky'ree please don't tell anyone I don't want anyone stressing me over me and him baby" I tell ky'ree on the verge of tears.

"Who baby? Xavier's baby?!" He asks getting loud.

"Shhhhh. Before they hear" I tell him.

"So it is his baby?!" He whisper yells.

"Fuck no" me and Xavier say at the same time before looking at each other.

"Damn am I that ugly?" He asks me.

"No no your not it's just that your my new bsf I would not date you" I tell him.

"So who baby is it?" Ky'ree asks

"Tre'vontae" I tell him looking to the ground so I wouldn't have to see the look of disgust on his face.

"Your kidding right?" He asks me. I finally look up to meet his eyes expecting to see hate and disgust but I see his eyes full of curiosity and shock.

"Yeah" I tell him blushing thinking about our first time having sex and him knocking me up the first time.

"So you laid in his bed and you let him impregnate you? Omg! Do y'all not know what a condom is?!" He questions loudly.

"We were just trynna bust our nuts because we didn't know when ever one would be back" I tell him blushing at my choice of words.

"Family of Tre'vontae-"

"It's us" we interrupt before she can finish.

"Ok he is able to respond and we did come to the conclusion of him being drugged and also raped but we don't know who did it or what gender did the drugging of his drink and raping him" she says every one mouth dropped to the floor except mine and Xavier since we suspected it already since I told him what really happened when I got home. But it's till felt as a shocker to me to have it being said out loud and confirmed as true.
<•••••••••••••••••<>•••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••<>•••••••••>
Chapter 12 coming up next...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282 62 22
hey this is part 2 of " in- love with my best friends brother . since y'all enjoyed part 1 sm I decided to make a part 2 ! Warning ⚠️; Misspelling...
14.7K 695 32
Caleb is openly gay and has fallen hard for Daniel, who wasn't gay until he had a crazy night with Caleb. Daniel has fallen for Caleb too, but Findin...
14.8K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...
89.3K 4.3K 52
"This, us, all of it was a mistake!" My breathing comes to a halt, as my brain fails to process his words. "Mason you don't mean that" My voice plead...