Guns and Giggles

By JustAFanGirlK

Completed! Highest ranking: #15 in Humor Ariana Iglesias tends to go to extremes when she's BORED. Being a ge... More

I'm writing a book!?!
1. Bored and Horny
2. Shook and Tied- Up
Characters
3. Addict and a Savage
4. Baker and Bossy
5. Immature and Out of Control
6. Mastermind and Master's mine
7. I'm good and I'm better.
8. Red and Rough
9. Competition and Cum-petition
10. Dare and Hair
11. Exs and Uh-Ohs
12. Drunk and Hunk
13. Intruder and Interrupter
14. Kung-fu and Bloody who?
15. Kill Bill-ionaire and The Heir
16. Crumbles and Carnivals
17. Stores and Souls
18. Action and Emotion
19. Date and Death
20. Date and Death Pt.2
21. Covers and Cuts
22. Food and Friends
23. Faces and Foes
24. Past and the Present
25. Spies and Seminars
26. Brothers and Boyfriends
28. Nurturer and Suitor
29. Dads and Kids
30. Missions and Commissions
31.Movies and Priorities
32. Bend and end

27. Reality and Finality

31K 1.2K 401
By JustAFanGirlK

Song: Woman like me by Little Mix and Nicky Minaj

🎶I made a few mistakes, I regret it nightly
I broke a couple hearts that I wear on my sleeve
My momma always said, "Girl, you're trouble" and
And now I wonder, could you fall for a woman like me🎶

I'm dying over how perfectly this song fits to this chapter!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

ARIANA IGLESIAS' POV:

Everyone was here! I mean everyone! There was Alex and the three Musketeers, Oli with his wife Paige, Beth and Kiara my nurse.

But still in a room full of people our eyes never left the other. We were doing the quietly staring at each other thing while everyone mingled...

Snap out of it Ariana, it makes you feel like the hopeless little girl you where in school where you tried to understand people, but they would be way different and difficult.

I talked to the guys earlier, asked for their forgiveness for disappearing like that and they agreed to spare me if I made the chocolate cake again.

We all teased Michael for a few minutes as he missed me too even after saying the opposite. I also heard things about Alex that he admittedly tried to steer away from which made my heart crush.

How could I live with this feeling.

"Alex..." Everyone's eyes snapped to us as soon as I spoke.

"We need to talk." I said getting out of the bed.

"WAIT"

"No!"

"Oh lord"

"You just came out of surgery!" The three Musketeers and Paige screamed but Oli, Kiara and Alex knew I wouldn't stop.

"I'll get a wheelchair." Kiara muttered shaking her head.

"You know what, why don't we all leave the room so that she doesn't do any crazy shit like that..." Oli said to which everyone nodded and started moving out.

Beth was giving me the stink eye that said 'I better not mess this up based on decisions that I'll regret later'.

I replied with an adorable pair of eyes that said 'Please fúck off'. Even though I knew she would be the one ready with an ice-cream.

Michael and Alex were having a conversation too but it was too manly for me to understand.

"So..." Alex said.

"Well..." I tried.

[A/n: This gif is what the chapter would like if I didn't want to write 800 words on the conversation xD - "sorry"]

"Uh-" "Uh-" we both started together when we heard a slight crash which we wouldn't have been able to hear if we weren't trained to.

We both looking at each other with smiles.

"Wouldn't it be easier if it was just the two of us?" Alex said loudly.

"Maybe I should just get outta here!" I followed hearing a chorus of 'no!'

"Fine we'll leave gosh!" I heard Oli.

"So everything was..." Alex started to which I added "fun?"

"That's one way to look at it" He said shaking his head.

"About what you said... earlier..." I was so glad I didn't have to heartbeat thing on me.

"It was-is true." Alex confirmed.

"Before you panic again, I want to know that if any of it was real - to you, because it certainly was more than real for me, so much that I started to how I could live without you in the first place, what I was before you..." Alex sighed.

Of course!!!! I wanted to scream.

"It was" I decided to take his hands in mine and settle for that.

"Phew! Well that's a good start isn't it?" He relaxed.

"And... except my last name and some of the stories everything was real, how I felt about you, about us, even those stories were inspired by real life events, hell even the örgasms were real!" I said genuinely.

"I'm certainly glad to hear that" he smirked.

"And like always you only paid attention to the séx part!" I punched him lightly.

"Hey! You were the one who pounced to kiss me!" He laughed.

"You were very kissable in that moment, all hot and bothered! Honestly it's your fault." I replied.

"Sure" he dragged the 'r' sound.

We were silent for a while, both missing being this casual with each other, the usual banter had suddenly became an important part of our day.

"So you owe me a few conversations... Remember our deal? A kiss for every story?"

"You already did your part, so I guess I'll revise the stories..."

And that's how we talked about our real life experiences, real situations we dealt with and discussed real life expectations- well, except for our relationship with each other, we didn't want to ruin this moment of peace.

Suddenly the man of my dreams entered the room!

"YOU!"

"YOU!" We both screamed at each other.

Alex looked confused as to how I knew him but then I think he remembered the slightly tipsy conversation I had with him about the love of my life Nick Bateman and how it led to mind-blowing s- so now he's angry and I'm horny.

"Hey Nick what are you doing here?" Alex asked him.

"Wait you know him?" My eyes probably had hearts in them as I asked this.

Alex scoffed before saying "He's the reason I found you- you stupid girl."

"Wha- how?" I checked through my mind to try and remember if I left any evidence when I went to-

"YOU!" Oli screamed.

"You missed the chorus Oli we already did that..." I muttered.

"Shut up Ari! You introduced this guy to my wife in the first place!" Oli scolded. That's when I noticed Paige as star struck as I was.

"My wife has high expectations because of you!" Oli ranted.

"Maybe she deserves someone better who doesn't scream at their wife's idols." Nick smirked.

This made me gasp and I pushed Alex of the bed and whispered "Stop him" pointing at Oli.

As expected Oli lunged for his neck, Alex pulling him back the last minute.

"Oli...OLI! I understand okay! Ari once told me she was dating him! I was furious! But you need to calm down before... Before you hurt your very pregnant wife's idol."

Oli seemed to calm down a little as Alex release his hold.

Alex turned to Nick and squinted his eyes on him "Stop ruining lives Nick."

"Wha- huh?" He looked baffled.

"It's his charm the oozes out of him, that's not something you can control" I smirked.

"Please bless my baby with your charm" Paige, still starry eyed asked Nick.

"NO! There will be absolutely no touching!" Oli screamed again.

"Nice try" I winked at Paige.

"Crazy aside, how are you Ariana? Alexander left like a crazy man after I told him, now I understand why!" Nick shook his head in defeat.

"Hey no talking to her!" Alex said and now Oli had to hold him back.

"Why not!" Nick whined like a baby which made me stiffle my laughter. Seeing your idol behave like a normal human is so funny.

"I don't want her to fall for your 'charm'!" Alex came closer to me.

"But we broke up!" Nick screamed back.

This made me laugh so hard that everyone forgot about the issue and starred at me.

Things were back to normal, well kind of.

After everyone left again, I stopped texting my mom and found Alex still mesmerized with me.

Don't do it

don't do it!

Don't ruin such a tender moment!

"I'll be leaving with my parents." I said looking down again.

Oh my gosh. Things were going soooo well, you stupid bi-polar súcker.

Hey don't use that word! I was thinking about it unconsciously, it doesn't mean I'm bi-polar it just means I don't babble everything I'm thinking.

"Wha-is it something I said? Something I did? What's wrong? I thought we had an improvement..." Alex rambled.

"However great this is, we can't Alex...You know the rules (of the company), and even though everyone said they forgive me I see it in their eyes, they don't trust me...and trust...is a very important factor for me." I sighed.

"But we all miss you in our home, especially me waking up to find you running off as if you could suffocate for staying a second longer, I even like your pranks that give the house a lively feeling. You even made Feyona crave your presence." Alex tried to convince me.

"Babe that's not a home, that's a freakin' mansion! And you all should probably move too, seeing that Mia was there for God knows how long..." I reasoned.

"Then let's find a 'house' together! You can pick a small one, I never liked walking up and down those hallways anyway. We could all live together, go on missions together, and make sure no one dies!" Alex wrapped his hand in my hair massaging my scalp. "And Fúck the rules. I know you like to break them."

"I- uh" Hey brain you wanna answer that?

What are words?

For fúcks sake!

Hold up! Timeline- relations- lies!

"Timeline, relations, lies!" I spit out.

"Ummm" Alex asked me to elaborate.

"Ufff, okay uh- so the time is not right we have to um- take care of the snake network and Ooo- stand in line at the coffee shop yeah- yeah- because we all drink coffee and uhm- we are still...strangers for now and that seems like something non-strangers do?" I said more like a question.

"Well then Miss Stranger will you be my girlfriend?" Alex said scaring the shit out of me! I was 100% sure I was going to pass out any minute.

What kind of shit proposal is this?!!

"You are being irrational! Oh my you are probably still in shock from my death..." I pushed him away.

Alex got angry at being pushed away and crawled on me making me lie back down on the bed with him on top of me.

"You know what? Yes, you fúcked me up big time, I might not let you out of my sight for atleast a year! I'll rethink every death that happens but you know what I was trying? I was trying to be nice to you, asking your permission to move in with you because we both know that whatever this thing between us is, it's not something casual or normal or whatever you want to pretend! It's much more than that and I would have proved it to you by fúcking you senseless right here on this bed if you weren't still healing."

With that last note he kissed me senseless just like he said he would fúck me! Grabbing, scratching, moaning and panting.

"Come with me babe" he pecked me one last time.

"You are such a thong!" I flapped my hands on the bed.

"A pain in my ass" I clarified.

I have this feeling in my chest, what the hell is it? It's never happened to me! Was it a mishap from the surgery?

"You're not in Egypt, stop being in denial" (in the Nile) he smirked kissing down my neck.

"Our 'relationship' is cancelled until further notice." I pushed him back, this time with more force than required.

"You don't mean it Ari" he whispered.

"This is toxic for you. You can look into the mirror to see what I already did to you!" I pointed at his bloodshot eyes and deep dark circles.

"Well too bad because I'm already fúcking addicted!" He pulled on his own hair.

"Then go to rehab or something!" I understood the feeling, it was sadness with a hint of regret and stress, so much stress...I was so close to crying.

"YOU ARE MY REHAB!" he yelled back.

I froze for a second. He's good.

"You- your making a scene, stop" I almost whimpered, wishing Oli came in right now.

"Don't make a scene? I should cause a mother fúcking Shakespeare scene!" He came closer to me.

"That's enough" came Oli's cold voice.

Thankyou.

"Leave" Oli said to Alex. He gave me one last look which I couldn't decipher but marched right out of the hell room.

"I still don't understand whether he's the one with a dick or I am..." I tried to distract myself but as soon as Oli hugged me I broke down crying.

For the first time since approximately fifteen years.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

What a rollercoaster of a chapter! I never thought I could fit in so many emotions in just 2000 words.

Q: What do you think, is she bi-polar? Or does she just can't express her emotions that well due to her training?

Also, I need a job because my wants and needs are just ridiculous! Like how do I expect myself to be self sufficient and happy within 5 years?! Like no girl you cannot afford a Jacuzzi and your rent at the same time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 2.2K 37
Park Chaeyoung, Kim Jisoo and their friends Jennie and Lisa joined a dating program with other idols. In the program, they will follow the steps give...
44.1M 1.2M 49
Faith Mitchell was never confident. She was happy to blend into the background, much to the protest of her friends. At 16, her life was a normal teen...
320K 6.6K 104
When Catherine Meyers started a new school in New York all she wanted was to be invincible. She was okay with being in the background. Her plans were...
115K 2.7K 33
A/N: Jenlisa version of For You. Published: Feb. 10, 2020 Intro: What are the things you are willing to sacrifice for someone you love? Are you willi...