Plutonian

By SoniaJohn

[THIS STORY IS FREE WITH EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT] A fake relationship, a diabolical plan and a threat to the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Lucian POV Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Lucian POV Chapter 48-50 (Part 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Rewritten Love Scene
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Lucian's POV Chapter 76
A/N
Sequel

Chapter 6

52.1K 4.3K 1K
By SoniaJohn

I wake up to the sound of someone calling my name and my head starts pounding immediately. The pain in my ribs and throat stings before the memories and I am reminded of the pit where I fought Michael.

How long has it been since then?

I squint my eyes at the blinding white light that is making my headache worse.

Where am I?

"Wake up, Aria. It's time to get ready," I hear a voice in the distance and turn my head to its source.

The slight movement sends a bolt of pain down my side and I wince. I clench my teeth and attempt to sit up only to be pushed back down again.

"She's in too much pain. She won't be able to make it tonight if you don't give her more painkillers," A female voice snaps.

Whoever she is, she is right. My stomach feels like it's been twisted and squeezed like a wet towel and my head is pounding so hard I can hear it in my ears.

I open my eyes slowly and focus on the figure by my bed. After blinking a few times I see a young woman with dark hair tied neatly in a bun. Her features are sharp, with a small pointy nose and dark almond shaped eyes that stare pointedly at a nurse by my bed.

"If she's not presented tonight I'll be sure to inform your superiors why." Even her voice is sharp and commanding.

She notices I am awake and immediately turns my way. The bright lights illuminate her smooth olive skin making her look like a painting brought to life.

"Ah, you're finally awake. My apologies, I instructed them to speed up the process with drugs but you are going to need a higher dose of painkillers since we interrupted your recovery. You see we're rushing for time here and I really need to get you ready for tonight," Her knife edged tone switches to smooth velvet within seconds.

I try to sit up but I have to clutch my side which feels like it has been punctured by a knife.

"I would take it easy if I were you. You have severe bruising above your left rib and stomach. Michael really did a number on you but wow, you were amazing out there. I regret betting against you. Lost a good twenty coins on the match but I was so impressed."

Twenty coins? Did she mean gold coins? How did a human acquire enough gold coins to bet against me? Who is this person?

My head swirls and I begin to feel light headed. I watch the male nurse push out the contents of a syringe into the tube connected to my wrist.

"She's going to be dizzy the whole night," He grumbles and the beautiful woman by my side only scoffs in response.

"Everyone will be dizzy by the end of tonight. Whether it's by drugs or alcohol, it doesn't make a difference," She replies.

A wave of numbness envelopes my toes and then washes over the rest of my body. It takes the pain away with it and all I'm left with is a dull ache in my side.

"Okay Aria, I'm going to lift you up and you are going to walk with me out of here," She instructs. She stands up and pulls me to the edge of the bed.

"Ready?" She asks with bright eyes. I stare into them inquisitively. I do not know where she is taking me and I don't even know her.

"Who are you?" I blurt out in a dull voice thick with sleep.

She laughs softly at my reaction and holds her hand out to me.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier. I'm Asta, maybe you'd remember me as three-two-zero-five. I joined the army as a trainee about five years ago."

My head clears slightly and I am brought back to one of the matches in the pits. I couldn't remember when but I could vividly recall the beautiful tanned girl in the arena who bit off her opponent's ear. Yes, I definitely remember her.

"Sergeant Atmos sent me to get you ready for tonight's ball where you will be presented as an official fighter," She flashes me a set of perfect white teeth and pulls me up.

I wobble slightly but she is stronger than she looks and she leads me through a set of glass doors that lead to an open courtyard.

"That was our medical facility. It's mainly for the fighter's recoveries after their matches but the paramours use it too for" She trails off looking unsure of herself. "Other things."

I cast her a suspicious glance which she promptly ignores.

"I'm sure Sergeant Atmos has shown you the recreation room and cafeteria. We will get you ready in your room today," She quickly changes the subject.

Once we get to my room, she makes me sit on the bed and then she goes to the washroom. I hear the sound of water running and I want nothing more than to collapse onto the bed and sleep.

I yawn loudly and am about to fall against the soft material beneath when three girls prance in. Two of them are human and the one in the middle is Plutonian. Her silver hair is slicked back revealing a wide forehead and wide set eyes that stare at me calculatedly.

"Is that what I have to work with?" She asks Asta who has emerged from the bathroom.

Asta's nods her head and a flicker of disappointment crosses the Plutonian's features.

"Why do I always get the hardest jobs," She grumbles and I try to hide my anger. It's not like I want her to get me ready anyway.

"Girl's get her scrubbed up and cleaned," She instructs as she walks up to me. She then pinches her nose and lifts my gown all the way up my thighs. I flinch at the contact and quickly move away.

She looks up at me in surprise. "What? No one's ever touched you before?"

I am too stunned to reply. Was I supposed to have been touched there before? Among st the long hours of menial work, feeling hungry,angry and tired from the lack of sleep and plotting my escape, being touched like that by another has never once crossed my mind.

"Should I have been?" I snap in irritation and then my eyes widen in shock. Shit, I should not have done that. Now I was going to be punished for talking back to a Plutonian.

But she doesn't take out a taser gun, instead she just laughs.

"She's feisty. I like that. We'll go for the pure, untouched look for you tonight. The men would love that," She says while she studies my face.

I am dragged off by the two humans before I can ask what she means. Why do I have to impress the men? I'm not a paramour.

I squirm and writhe in the water while they scrub me all over until my skin is raw. Thankfully I am only half conscious because they don't hold back as they touch me everywhere, cleaning me from head to toe. They then squirt some liquid over their hands and rub it all over my legs. They wash it off with warm water and I stare in awe at my now hair free legs that gleam under the white lights.

They do the same almost all over my body, in places I didn't even realize I had hair.

Once I am done, they towel me dry and place me in a robe. They bring me outside and fiddle with my hair and face for nearly an hour. Asta and the Plutonian stand by the side, occasionally giving instructions and some input regarding my appearance.

They are busy discussing their love lives and I can't help but listen in. Apparently Asta is sleeping with a Plutonian who happens to be a commander in the army. The Plutonian stylist is also sleeping with a human but she is married to a sergeant at the same time. He also has a human lover who recently died due to food poisoning. He will be looking for a new lover tonight.

My brain hurts after a while. It sounds like everyone is sleeping with everyone. I remember my parents who used to hold hands and stare at each other like they were the only stars in each others universe.

And here these people are changing lovers like shirts.

I am shocked at Asta especially. Why is she sleeping with a Plutonian? She is a strong fighter and she made it to the army. I can't help but feel a little disappointed at this information.

Once they are done with my face and hair, they slip me into a long white evening gown that plunges down my back leaving little to the imagination. I attempt to cover the hideous scarred artificial skin with my hair but the Plutonian stops me.

"The scars make you stronger and that makes you more desirable," She says. She places my styled hair to the side and stares at me through the mirror. "Good luck tonight."

I swallow my nerves as I take in my appearance. I am thankful that they have kept my makeup minimal but there is a glow to my face I have never seen before. My skin is bright like gold and my cheek bones look sharp and well pronounced while my lips are a mild shade of blood red. The look is demure yet strong. I smile slightly, liking what I see.

Once Asta is ready, we board a more luxurious glider than I'm accustomed to. I sink back into the plush cushions that envelope me and close my eyes until we have reached.

I am still dizzy from the drugs and staring outside a moving vehicle makes me nauseous. A thought irks me slightly like a thorn in my side I can't get rid of.

Once we have reached the entrance of a large white building I gather the courage to ask Asta the bugging question that has been on my mind.

"Are you a paramour?" I ask her apprehensively. Despite how casual she had been with my stylist, it feels like a personal question and I am afraid to overstep my boundary.

"Excuse me? I'm a warrior in the army and the first woman to make it to the defense squad, mind you," She replies looking rather offended. "What made you think so?"

"I umm," I freeze suddenly unsure of how to take back what looks like an insult to her. "I apologize, I must have mistaken your words in the room just now. Please excuse my stupidity." My eyes cast downward in shame.

She studies me for a minute looking deep in thought and then she shakes her head.

"No, it's fine. I wasn't exactly whispering either. Yes, I am involved with a Plutonian but I am not a paramour. You don't have to be one to be in a relationship with them."

She says it so casually like it isn't the most absurd thing on this planet. Why would she want to sleep with a Plutonian if she doesn't need to? Something sour rises up and burns the back of my throat like acid. I look away trying not to show how disgusted I am but she is quick to notice.

Her faces changes as we walk down the empty corridor that leads to the ball room. We are supposed to be here earlier to prepare for my presentation so the halls are still empty.

Even under the influence of the painkillers I feel tense as I focus on the red carpet and try to ignore the awkwardness that has come between us due to my lack of social skills.

We are about to walk through the large carved doorway when Asta grabs my hand and pulls me to the side which is somewhat shaded and hidden from view.

"Listen carefully, Aria. You need to realize that you are no longer a slave. Starting from today you will be mixing with Plutonian's and humans alike. Sergeant Atmos told me you wanted to join the army and I need to ask how badly do you want to?"

My eyes widen and I nod my head furiously in response. I can think of no other circumstance.

"I know you may have thought that if you win in the pits you can join the army but it's not that easy which is why no one has been able to for so long. You see winning is important but up here who you know is more essential than oxygen. The question is how much are you willing to give to be able to receive?"

"Give what?" I feel a storm brewing in my chest and a bolt of trepidation sears my spine.

"You will be graceful and well behaved tonight, are we clear?"

I nod my head slowly.

"You seem like a smart girl, Aria. I like you and so does Sergeant Atmos. We want to help you, so believe me when I say tonight is extremely important. Choose your companions wisely because they might be the ones who can get you where you want to be."

Fun fact: Apparently Pluto had lost its planet status ard somewhere in 2006. Now scientists are saying it should be classified as a planet again.

Anyway if you're enjoying the story please press that little star at the bottom and comment your thoughts below. Id love some feedback. Thank you :) :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 1K 49
(NOT A DDLG STORY IT IS ONLY SFW AND AGE REGRESSION) Little bit about Bell and Lance:Bell is a 19 5'1 girl ,she weights 170 pounds , lance is 21 and...
3K 547 46
(COMPLETED) Men are of the inferior gender, or that is what people believe in The Free Republic of Women. And becuase men are less than human...
110 0 31
Set in an alternate future where the government rules over all and those who don't follow the status quo are sent to a prison called the Camp to work...
175K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...