RiKara~ The Return Of Dead

By salley145

Omkara and Gauri with their family move to a new house, a haunted house, which they don't believe is haunted... More

1~The Haunted House
2~Imagination vs Reality
3~The Girl In The Library (edited)
Triple Role
News
4~Diary And Photographs
5~FB#1: Kriya Breaks Down
6~FB#1: Unity
7~FB#2: Singing Competition
8~FB#2: Truth Or Dare
9~FB#2: Kriya Gets Insulted
10~FB#2: Broken Alliance
11~FBs: Reconciliation, Proposal And Fake Marriage
12~FB: Love, Truth, Family, Suicide And Death
13~FB: And We Meet Once Again
14~FB: Meeting Shlok
15~FB: Heaven And Parental Love
16~FB: Kriya Dies?!
17~Possessed Kavya
18~Meeting Kriya Once Again
20~I Love You Kriya
21~Party Night
22~Mission Ishana
23~Sister In Law
24~Undead
25~Scary Poem
26~Gauri Meets Shantanu
27~Finally An Angel
28~Kriya's Biggest Secrets
29~The Miracle
30~She Will Follow Me Everywhere
😨😰😱 Horrific Epilogue😱😰😨
Suggest A Name For Sequel
Book 2

19~Talking Teddy

169 27 17
By salley145

'No Kriya, he's not in heaven, he is where you are, I mean, he is on earth just like you, and Kavya saw him today only,' I told her smirking at her and her jaw dropped open in a shock. 'He...he is here, why..why didn't y..why didn't you not tell me be..before?' Kriya asked stammering badly and shook me by my shoulders. I looked at her hands and then at her, I moved her hands away and smirked turning my back towards her. 'When did I meet you before? When should I have told you? That day when you were playing with KV and we had just shifted here? How would I know at that time about you and Shlok? I didn't even saw you Kriya baby,' I said.

'That's because I didn't want you to see me, it would've been a shock for you,' she said and I turned to her. 'Just like its a shock for you that Shlok is here,' I said and laughed. 'What the hell are you laughing at?' she asked me. 'At you, how do you do this? You're something else from the outside and something else from inside, you were meant to be married to Omkara in your first birth but that was a compromise you made for me but in real you are and were made for Shlok,' I told her.

She bursted into tears. I thought about the voices I heard when I went inside the locked room upstairs in our house, the fighting voices and the voice of something breaking. It were the noises from past. 'What were those voices I heard that day?' I asked after a long silence and a hug. 'They were just to mislead you,' she said wiping her tears. I felt really bad for her, but what about me? Maybe if Omkara talks to her, she will go even before Shlok gets to know. 'Kriya, come with me,' I said and pulled her out of there along with me. Kavya came there. 'Why are you taking Kriya aunty with you?' she asked holding my hand. 'Kavya move from here I will tell later, go to your room,' I said and went.

I called on Omkara's number. 'Hallo Om, can you come? OK fine,' I said and disconnected the call. 'Kriya, come to my room,' I said and took her there and saw Kavya talking to someone and she and the person were talking by hiding and sitting under the blanket. I and Kriya looked at each other then at her. I went slowly and moved the blanket from there but only she was there. 'Kavya, who's here? Who were you talking to?' I asked with my hands on my hips. 'No one mumma,' she told me. 'No someone was here, else why will you sit like this?'

'No mumma, no one was there,' she said again. I glanced at Kriya and she was still beside me. 'Kavya baby, if you can't tell mumma, you can tell me,' Kriya said to her and she nodded in negative. 'No, I have promised not to tell,' she said. 'Means someone was really here, tell us please, look mumma is so tensed,' Kriya tried convincing her sitting in front of her, drama queen. 'No first you both tell me that how you both are twins and how I had an aunt but never got to know about it my whole life?'

'Ok fine if that is what it will take to get to know the mere truth of my daughter. Once there were three sisters, Shreya, Priya and Kriya and three boys Neil, Shlok and Kunaal. Shreya and Kriya both were obsessed with one boy Kunaal, they were triplet sisters, and the girls were very cute, very pretty, who everyone loved, just like everyone loves you,' I said smiling proudly at her. 'Both Shreya and Kriya became friend of both the boys, but both of them wanted to marry the same boy Kunaal, the other boy Shlok got alone. Kriya, who wasn't loved by Kunaal got married to him because other sister who was actually loved by him, got brain cancer, well Kunaal got to know about the swapping and met Shreya for the last time and the other boy who loved Kriya, who was Shlok, he confessed his love.'

I sighed. 'Shlok committed suicide and Kriya broke down, she was also going to suicide but was stopped by his ghost, Kriya and Kunaal even had a child, that child was you and you too died after sometime, you three spent a great time in afterlife and soon went to heaven, now look at our fate, I was Shreya , now I am reborn as Gauri, Kriya was one of us but she's still dead and didn't got rebirth, Shlok, I don't know about him, your father was Kunaal, he is reborn as Omkara, no clue about Neil, but I met Priya yesterday,' I said. 'Actually, Neil and Priya got into a relationship but I don't know how they died, because I died before them,' Kriya said.

'So Kriya mausi, you're dead, but how? You're still in front of me,' Kavya said. 'I m just a lost soul, I came to play with my baby,' Kriya said. 'Oh, then the uncle I met today, he was Shlok uncle, oh, even he showed me my past but asked me to confirm by you,' Kavya said slapping her forehead. 'So now will you bother to tell me who were you talking with?' I asked again. Kriya picked up a toy lying beside Kavya, it was a teddy bear. 'She was talking to this toy,' she said.

'A toy cannot reply,' I said. 'Maybe by pressing it, it makes a sound, by the way this toy is of Shlok, I remember he used to play with it in childhood,' Kriya told me. 'So how come she has it?' I asked. 'Shlok uncle gave me,' she said and I could see Tara's expression changing. 'But how can he give you? He's not even alive,' Kriya said. 'So are you, but you're still here right? He's also still there,' I said. 'Hallo baby doll,' said a voice. 'What was that?' Kriya shrieked. 'This toy speaks,' Kavya said making us shocked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 26.1K 37
:-: Golden Borough Awards - fanfiction- First place :-: Mini Coral Awards - Second place in the 'best first chapter' category Omkara Singh Oberoi did...
72.9K 6.9K 45
Life happens to us while we are making plans. This is exactly what happened to Omkara Singh Oberoi and Gauri Kumari Sharma. They had made a million p...
27.1K 2.2K 27
These are collections of 3 different stories of 2 different personalities resembling trust, care and love of our one and only "RIKARA" *Btw these sto...
8.9K 631 18
They both were the king's daughters. One doesn't want to be like her mother, the other doesn't want to be like her father. Despite wanting two differ...