๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž...

By TheGameIsOn97

SEQUEL TO "DYING EMBERS" ~~~ Life returns... Life prevails... Everything has changed. And in the mysterious w... More

โญ๏ธTHE STARS OF TIMEโญ๏ธ
โค๏ธ SUMMARY โค๏ธ
๐ŸŽถ PLAYLIST ๐ŸŽถ
Here We Go (PROLOGUE)
Deep Breath โ€• I
Deep Breath โ€• II
Deep Breath โ€• III
Deep Breath โ€• IV
Deep Breath โ€• V (Final)
๐Ÿ˜Ž LEXI POND 2.0 / THE 2nd GLORIOUS ๐Ÿ˜Ž
The Promised Land
๐Ÿงก CAST ๐Ÿงก
Evaldi Has Risen
๐ŸŒ€CHARACTER QUOTES๐ŸŒ€
Into the Dalek โ€• I
Into the Dalek โ€• II
Into the Dalek โ€• III
Into the Dalek โ€• IV (Final)
๐Ÿ˜ฎ OMG! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Robot of Sherwood โ€• I
Robot of Sherwood โ€• II
Robot of Sherwood โ€• III
Robot of Sherwood โ€• IV (Final)
A Father's Concern
Listen โ€• I
Listen โ€• II
Listen โ€• III
Listen โ€• IV (Final)

A Hangover & Coffee, a Fireside Chat & Tea

1K 28 24
By TheGameIsOn97

*appears like Moriarty*

Did you miss me? 😁

I missed you all so much!

I am back and am ready to continue this amazing tale of adventures with our Couple of Time, Twins of Time, and Impossibles! 🎉

This little filler chapter is something that I did enjoy writing as it gives us a bit more of Lexi and Lucas ('cause we always enjoy those two together ❤️). We're also gonna get a little glimpse of a side of a certain time twin we haven't really gotten to see before. And we also get a bit of a Jucas moment as well! 😍 I adore those two so much!

Now I'm gonna be honest with y'all, and maybe this is just me being my own worst critic, I don't feel that this filler chapter is my best work. I feel that it might be a tiny bit boring, but I still think it's kinda nice. And I hope you will, too. 😊

Anyway . . . I won't keep you any longer.

Enjoy! 😘

I would really appreciate it if you'd please leave comments. They are what keep me motivated to write more!  <3

***

God, I'm never drinking that much ever again. ❞

– Jupiter Pond

*****

Feeling like a baby swaddled in a cocoon of soft cloud candy, Jupiter laid asleep within the numerous blankets that were on her bed. Jupiter herself seemed to be lost in the abyss of her mind's sleep as she nuzzled her face deeper into her soft and cushy pillow, furthering the disarray of the lovely red curls she had previously styled her hair into. But that particular little detail was completely disregarded given the fact that sweet Jupe was – for lack of a better description – so frickin' comfortable.

However, none of that would be too true once Jupiter herself actually came to her senses and awoke from the expanse of her nearly infinite dreamland. A place which took up the entire expanse of her mind whenever she found herself deep within the clutches of blissful sleep.

"Mm." Jupiter stirred, seeming to be pulled out of her comatose-like state by some unseen force. "I don't want to be awake yet." She mumbled as she rolled over onto her back to stare up at the ceiling as she tried to blink away the sleep from her eyes while beginning to feel the throbbing of her head, making her groan. "Why me?" She asked as she looked around the room, just then realizing she was actually in her own bedroom. "How did I get here?"

The TARDIS hummed, as if greeting the waking Jupiter, making said (and slightly confused) time twin groan as she rolled to her side while putting her fingers to her temples, eyes now closed again.

"Oh, please don't hum so loudly." Jupiter winced as she rubbed her temples, trying to ease the throbbing in her head.

The TARDIS hummed once more.

"Yes you are." Jupiter rolled her eyes, wincing again as the headache she had intensified from the motion.

As if exasperated, the TARDIS did actually hum once more, but at a quieter decibel.

"Thank you." Jupiter said softly.

The TARDIS hummed again.

"Really?" Jupiter asked, bringing herself to open her eyes as she continued to lay on her side. She moved her head just the slightest bit in order to look at her nightstand, just then noticing a note propped up against her lamp. Curious, Jupiter propped herself up on one elbow while ignoring the slight bout of nausea that churned in her stomach before reaching over and taking hold of the note, her eyes scanning over the contents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Hopefully-Sober-By-Now Jupiter,

You may not remember but I, your awesome brother, took you back to the TARDIS last night after being informed by a couple of bodyguards that things were beginning to get a bit out of control at Her Royal Highness's hen do. Now, don't ask me what happened 'cause I wasn't at the hen do. I was in Monaco at the bride-to-be's fiancé's stag do. I came to check on you and decided it was probably best if I took you back to the TARDIS in order for you to sleep things off. By the way, you say some of the funniest things when you've had a few too many. Reminds me a bit of our university days, actually. Anyway, I've gone back to rejoin the stag do festivities. Not sure of when exactly I'll be back, but I'll stumble in again at some point. Your vortex manipulator is locked in the middle drawer of your nightstand in case you need it. The key is hidden under your lamp.

The Best Brother In the World,
Sky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh." Jupiter flopped down onto her back again, holding the note above her face as she scanned over the words one more time. "I don't remember that at all." She muttered, putting the note back on her nightstand before slowly sitting up. "I need coffee."

As if not realizing that she probably should have stood up slowly to help with dizziness, Jupiter tumbled right to the floor as soon as she got up from her bed and groaned as she laid there.

The TARDIS made a series of beeping noises at her.

"Oh, shut up." Jupiter grumbled as she propped herself up on her hands, taking a couple of deep breaths to gather herself as she bowed her head slightly to try and will her headache to go away even just the tiniest bit. "That is the last time I ever partake in a shot drinking contest... At least I think that's what it was..."

The TARDIS beeped again.

"Well, give me a break." Jupiter sighed, sitting on the floor and leaning back against the side of her bed as she prepared to get to her feet. "It's been awhile since I really partied. Anyway, no matter. If you will now excuse me, dear Idris, I am going to go try and un-zombify myself."

With that, Jupiter ever-so carefully pushed up off the floor to stand on slightly wobbly legs before making her way over to her en suite.

***

"Wait, so... you've actually gotten to meet Edgar Allan Poe?" Lucas asked as he sat in a chair across from Lexi, the two of them chatting over tea by the crackling fireplace in the TARDIS library.

"Mm-hm." Lexi nodded before taking a sip from her cuppa while she had her legs tucked up underneath herself, a black and red plaid-print fuzzy blanket wrapped around her as she sat on the small sofa across from Lucas. "And yes, he could be just as insane as many of his story make him out to be. Although, he can hold a very interesting conversation a lot of the time."

"Right." Lucas nodded once before lifting his teacup to his lips, pausing. "Now it occurs to me to ask... Was the Raven ever actually there?"

All Lexi did was smirk, raising an eyebrow as she took another sip of tea.

Lucas sighed, not being able to help but smile just the tiniest bit. "Not going to get an answer, am I?"

"What would be the fun in that?" She asked him. "True, you would know the answer to if the Raven was ever really there, but then all the fun of the mystery itself would be taken away."

"Suppose that would make things a bit dull." Lucas agreed before setting his teacup aside. "I'll just go to the kitchen and fetch us some more biscuits then, shall I?"

"Well, the Doctor's messing with his guitar and Clara's asleep, so... Why not? I mean, it's pretty clear we're not busy here in the TARDIS today." Lexi shrugged, setting her own teacup aside before grabbing the copy of 'The Tell-Tale Heart' she had been reading on-and-off during the course of her fireside chat with Lucas, said man standing up from the chair he had been sitting in. "Anyway, would you grab a couple slices of pumpkin bread as well while you're at it?"

"Sure, no problem." He told her as he made his way to the double doors that lead out of the library. "And when I get back, we're picking up where we left off. There's more to this Raven business, I can tell."

"Oh, just go on, you." Lexi laughed, shaking her head while looking back to the small book in her hands as Lucas exited the room.

***

Even though he may not know everything about her, Lucas would still consider Jupiter a close friend (maybe more, if he was being honest). Even still, he was not exactly expecting to enter the kitchen and find Jupiter sitting at the table with a pair of sunglasses on her face as she stared, unfocusing, down at a cup of coffee.

Lucas raised an amused eyebrow as he stepped further into the kitchen.

"Good morning, sunshine. I gather it was a good hen do." He told her, recalling what Lexi and the Doctor had mentioned about Jupiter and Sky having gone to Hen and Stag parties.

Jupiter groaned, putting her fingers to her temples. "Shush. Don't talk so loud."

"Oh, I think I'm speaking at a perfectly normal decibel." Lucas spoke levelly, smirking a bit as he grabbed another packet of biscuits from inside one of the TARDIS's kitchen cupboards. "Seriously, though, are you alright?"

"Yes, I... think so." Jupiter yawned a little as she grabbed and cradled her mug of coffee in both hands before lifting it towards her lips. "Or at least I will be once this wears off... God, I'm never drinking that much ever again."

"Now, let's not be hasty." Lucas chuckled, setting the packet of biscuits down on the counter before going about cutting a couple slices of pumpkin bread. "We may be able travel to the future, but that doesn't mean we should try and dictate it."

Jupiter smiled slightly. "Even when it comes to drinking?"

"Oh, Jupiter..." Lucas grinned, glancing her way. "Especially then."

Jupiter giggled at that, setting her coffee mug down before lowering her sunglasses a bit to peek at Lucas more clearly. "Cheeky one, Harper."

"I do my best, Pond." He told her, winking before taking the small plate he had put the pumpkin bread slices on as well as snatching up the packet of biscuits he had got out. "Would you care to join me and your mother in the library? We're chatting about all things Poe."

"The mad writer 'Poe', or the Teletubby 'Po'?" She enquired, perching her sunglasses on the bridge of her nose once more "Either way, I'm in."

Lucas blinked. "Er... the writer." He replied slowly, tilting his head slightly as he thought. "Although, it wouldn't surprise me if we somehow found a way to carry on a conversation about the toddler-face creature."

"I agree." Jupiter began as she tiredly got to her feet, taking her coffee mug with her. "I mean, when you do what all of us do, it isn't too difficult to find new avenues for conversation."

"Isn't that the truth." Lucas chuckled as Jupiter refilled her coffee mug before joining him at the entrance of the kitchen. "Anyway, library. Shall we?"

"We shall." Jupiter smiled, nodding as the two of them walked out into the corridor. "Might as well enjoy this peace and quiet while it lasts."

"Oh, I definitely agree with that." He replied, taking a breath. "I lost a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors with Clara... She gets to pick where we all go next."

"Ooh, that ought to be interesting." Jupiter smirked a bit.

Lucas let out a laugh as he and Jupiter came to the doors that lead into the library, Jupiter pushing them open with the hand that wasn't holding her mug of steaming coffee.

"Oh, Jupiter... It's bound to be."

*****

Author's Note

There ya go! 😁

See what I mean, though? I'm not entirely happy with how this came out. I don't feel that it exhibits the higher-quality content I'm usually able to produce. BUT, at least it's something.

There's not really much for me to report at the moment, to be honest. College classes have been kicking my ass, but the semester is almost over. So there's that. 😊

Anyway, I am now going to go work on finishing chapter FIFTEEN of "Something Just Like This" for Kassidy & Matt! 💕 I think y'all will like this one. It's something I'm sure a lot of you have been waiting for. . . 😉

Also stayed tuned, though, for the next update in this book. I'm actually super excited to write this next episode because it's. . . "Robot of Sherwood"!!! 🏹 It's one of my favorites from series eight.

Until then!

━━ { ⋆。˚ 🌟 ˚。⋆ } ━━

Please leave your wonderful comments below and don't forget to vote!  <3

– Maddy Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156 0 8
Istoria Ember has been trapped since she was born. a prophecy and royal duties loomed over her small four year old head before she was whisked away b...
8.7K 305 24
๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ | โ I will protect you until my dying breath. And every lifetime after that. โž They just can't catch a break. Ol...
1.3K 39 25
<><><> THE TRILOGY IS NOW EDITED, SEMI-DECENT, AND COMPLETE! THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME, I LOVE YOU<><><> This is book 3! If you don't know what'...
3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~โ€ข~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~โ€ข~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...